Really makes one think

sciencealert.com/behold-our-latest-view-of-saturn-from-hubble-in-all-its-stunning-glory
archive.fo/y3PjL

Attached: file.png (2114x1458, 967K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d5ene-R8bNg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voyager_1
youtu.be/BCTQYtiLbX0
youtube.com/watch?v=CjSzCuC7tOI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmological_constant
google.com/amp/s/www.space.com/amp/earth-atmosphere-extends-beyond-moon.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/d5ene-R8bNg

It literally looks like they took this video of an amateur filming Saturn through their telescope and using it as a base to make this photo.

Attached: Planet Saturn through Celestron C11 Telescope.webm (640x480, 992K)

Attached: file.png (1254x1136, 347K)

FAKE NEWS 2020

Attached: B4E0426B-6144-4A93-B976-1E5679CC8998.jpg (740x987, 85K)

ah, yes.
a picture of the celestial prison for evil things.

That really real? Look at those indentations at the poles.

Well I don't wanna have all the shills flood in this thread but I think space is fake and gay, NASA is used by the elites to send signals to each other through news, and stars/planets are luminaries. Self illuminating.

YAY! I FUCKING LOVE SPACE CARTOONS! TELL ME A BEDTIME STORY ABOUT SPACE, NASA!

What's so special about this?

Its fucking CGI.

Checked

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 152K)

muh CGI

Attached: 55c368a77f2c9bfbab7f13e307ad3c371a79508b9b21a25ed3aaf9fa6a1fd796.png (1500x850, 2.96M)

Yes it's real, look at it through a telescope.

Attached: vega.png (1538x754, 199K)

Attached: the-goyim-show.jpg (1012x1500, 992K)

Attached: d8d9c8f3e8283bed907bb4e201b5bfc4.jpg (563x454, 76K)

Attached: Sirius Star 150-1800 Telescope.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

That's because the pic was taken from a 6th graders space art project

Severely mentally ill schizophrenics named Brian from Ohio who post these shit threads actually believe that Jews are lizard people that come from Saturn to go to church every Sunday to conspire against them and "they are jesus coming in over the airwaves". They are all disgusting garbage that are burdens on society, big problems and quite frankly just needs to be rounded up and euthanized.

Attached: mentalillnessbarn1.jpg (722x528, 73K)

Since when has NASA ever released anything that isn't airbrushed to fuck?

Fuck them.

True

Attached: Screenshot_20190913_191030.jpg (1071x1516, 335K)

>Jews are lizard people that come from Saturn to go to church every Sunday
Jews go to synagogue on Satur(n)day

Say what you want but leave barns out of it

Brainlet here, can someone please explain this pic?

Attached: 1533528041964.gif (255x255, 330K)

There are way better photos of it from Cassini.

Universe is being played on a fucking dvd,i knew it

Fucking fuck, it's real.

Attached: da fuq.gif (320x352, 837K)

>photos
>cassini
>Believing NASA
You're part of the problem.

For anyone not in the know.
>That pic was made using pics taken from a low earth orbiter and overlayed onto a sphere, photoshopped because it has to be, but also not fake

I thought nasa said saturns rings were disappearing.

Do you think that's an adequate explanation for skeptical minds? Definitely not.

People think their pocket camera is going to take decent photos of stars. It’s almost 100% atmospheric distortion. Even a child’s telescope is better.
>digital photography was a mistake
>thots
>flat earthers
>selfie suicides

There’s a big difference between skeptics and know nothings.

it'll just be the imperfect optics smearing the image, it's a fucking handheld camera, if I look at that through my telescope at 400x zoom, it still looks like a pinprick

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voyager_1

Saturn is Gas giant that is inhospitable to all life, no more, no less. I don't understand why schizos have such an unfounded obsession with it.

Kek. You know what exposes you? Pretending you're the absolute arbiter of truth on a mongolian basketweaving forum and then giving bullshit excuses like muh atmospheric distortion.

Attached: Sirius Star Through my Telescope.webm (640x480, 1.36M)

Attached: Sirius Star.webm (1008x494, 2.82M)

it means, you cannot logically zoom into a star trillions of miles away and yet see it with an 83X zoom lens. see

sorry. not a good explanation. the only repeating patterns are random cloud figures at random spots without a specific angular spacing. the land masses look fine. try again.

Notice the hexagon at the top. Its a lot clearer in the voyager pics tho.
Inb4 "jooz dont worship Saturn, the 6 sided thing is just a Cohencidence"

oi, is this a flat earth thread yet ?
youtu.be/BCTQYtiLbX0

Attached: YWJAMbl.jpg (523x538, 81K)

in case I don't see ya.. (c)
youtube.com/watch?v=CjSzCuC7tOI

Jews worship Saturn.
Jews run NASA.
Jews add their esoteric symbolism to the CGI bullshit they feed to the masses and nobody bats an eye.

yes desu

Attached: 371b43da4a0715e8eeb5c7ea234527d8.jpg (564x790, 74K)

lmao nice fake

There's no indentation, the north pole is just dark.

nope.

Attached: ESDAFQ43.png (1281x720, 535K)

it's a fake

Holy hell. President of Mars has an interesting name, huh? Written in the 60s by von Braun?

get a NIKON p900 and see for it yourself. stop being lazy.

Why does Saturn look like a cartoon though? It just seems so fake.

that's the word..

Attached: t34te.png (1008x756, 1.01M)

>lmao nice fake

Attached: Sirius2.webm (884x492, 1.88M)

dude this board is full of shizos, cmon

planet (n.)

>late Old English planete, from Old French planete (Modern French planète), from Late Latin planeta, from Greek planetes, from (asteres) planetai "wandering (stars)," from planasthai "to wander," a word of uncertain etymology.
What if Earth isn't a "planet"? What if Earth isn't even an OBJECT. The word planet means wandering star. Unlike normal stars who move the same relative to each other around polaris planets move around. They are still luminaries.

Attached: Jupiter Through a Telescope.webm (1280x720, 2.14M)

When i look at sirus with my naked eye i see this.

Is that normal or are my eyes fucked?

you lie shill.

That just proves that these lights are not millions upon millions of miles away.

Let the mirror cool down ya dingus.

How big is your telescope?

Actually this image is showing a picture of Venus, not Jupiter.

Attached: Venus.webm (884x492, 1.24M)

>bitch about arbiters of truth
>post more atmospheric distortion
user, step up your game.

Thank goodness

lmao, that's out of focus, fucking schizo

or maybe mars

Attached: Mars Planet Nikon P 1000 Italy Roma 15.12.18_0.webm (852x480, 1.49M)

Attached: INSANE SATURN VIEW THROUGH AMATEUR TELESCOPE.webm (852x480, 919K)

error propogated by Hipparchus's singular assumption that the sky luminaries are 'infinitely' far away. From Ptolemy, Copernicus down to the present day.

Attached: hipparchus.png (1179x832, 258K)

>Kings Dethroned - Gerrard Hickson

>what is parallax
The stars aren't fixed relative to each other, they just change position slowly. Polaris is very close to the north celestial pole but not directly on it.

Leave it to americans to think that photographing the same object would result in 2 different pictures when using a better camera

Did you know that before Hubble declared that the Earth is moving Albert Einstein had to formulate his bullshit theory of relativity by including something called The Cosmological Constant?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmological_constant

These kikes literally just make stuff up in order to facilitate their bullshit.

Attached: quote-today-s-scientists-have-substituted-mathematics-for-experiments-and-they-wander-off-nikola-tes (850x400, 97K)

>these are the people that think jews run the world
wew
explains a lot

Take your fucking meds, schizo.

So many pedos at NASA...Must be a really good way to force people into silence.

Attached: NASA-Pedos2.jpg (4862x3208, 3.69M)

Written in 1950 while stationed at Fort Bliss

We've been able to triangulate the distances of stars for almost 200 years.

absolutely, there was also great panic following Michelson-Morley's null result. enter Einstein to fix the game.

Attached: michelson.png (305x434, 71K)

Space(as we're told) is fake

>Jow Forums is so fucking dumbed down and infested with ledditnewfags that actually believe space isn't real

nigger this board is beyond repair

sure user. show me proof.

Attached: 5e9009e9bb82eaf6d6649b4895afc701.jpg (564x564, 81K)

You are a brainlet and don't understand what the cosmological constant is.

nope. It's based on the assumption that distance between earth and the stars are much greater than the 'diameter' of the earth

You can prove it yourself:
Step 1: Buy a gun
2: insert cartridges
3. reciprocate the charging handle of the gun
4. pull the trigger
5. ascend to space
6. ???
7. Profit

Tesla knows space is real, he made a radio set that recieved signals from ayys. (so he says)

forgot one step, but I think you get the idea

>Tesla knows space is real, he made a radio set that recieved signals from ayys. (so he says)
Hey retard. Signals don't have to come from space...

Attached: endlessplane.jpg (3840x2880, 2.21M)

Tesla only made use of the ionoshpere properties. He never invoked space. Granted, he did not question the space fakery

>Hubble declared that the Earth is moving
wat
Hubble was one of the first to show that the Universe is expanding. The cosmological constant was inserted to make Einstein's math work with a static Universe.

>photoshopped because it has to be
Yes, because the earth is flat, they can't take photos from space, it's all shoped

Hi guys.

No, we triangulate using the distance between two points on Earth and the angle between those points and the star in question.

It's just massively out of focus, you can google "out of focus star" for tons of similar images or you can replicate it at home by putting something (like say reasonably distant light pole) out of focus and watching it blow up beyond it's easily calculable angular size. You should be able to do this even with a phone camera by manually fiddling with the settings or like auto zooming on something that's either closer or further away and seeing how the lamp changes (though lot of these cameras are quite smart and have multi focus features so you gotta watch out for those)

Beyond that (which is the prime reason this happens) these are usually taken with massive zooms stacked on zooms without understanding how optics work. Real life isn't CSI Miami where you can just zoom and enhance. The optimal "zoom" depends on lot of factors like the aperture of your lens which doesn't change no matter how much zoom is applied. For instance the camera (not a telescope) used here isn't really sufficient for stellar observations and will most likely result in poor image quality on it's own let alone when combined with inability to focus and atmospheric disturbances.

Basically the guy making these is a brainlet who can't take photos. They are mostly just ignorant nutters though not actively trying to cheat you so give them the benefit of the doubt.

*Angle between the line between the known points and the star

/thread.

earths atmosphere extends further beyond the moon, thus disposing one of the relativity "experiments"
google.com/amp/s/www.space.com/amp/earth-atmosphere-extends-beyond-moon.html

the practice of triangulation for distance measurement requires that all the sides of the triangle have to be of comparable magnitudes. If one side is much much smaller, triangulation is not valid. Read 'Kings Dethroned'

>theory of relativity by including something called The Cosmological Constant?

Yes, but the theory still works well enough for to get GPS satellites working correctly. The only implication of the Cosmological Constant was whether or not the universe collapses on itself, and that sort of physics is just too far outside the grasp of humans to be able to experiment with anyways.

Wow! Is it really you??
anything good happening?

>Jews run NASA.
>NASA was founded by nazis
kek

>Brainlet here, can someone please explain this pic?

Some flat earthers believe that these images of out-of-focus stars are actually water bubbles or globular gas things or something