Why do Austrians look whiter than Belgians?

Why do Austrians look whiter than Belgians?

Austria is located very much South-East from Belgium, yet I noticed that they look whiter than swarthy Belgians.

How did it even happen?

Attached: Belgium Austria.png (1236x1245, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/croatiancomposer00hadouoft/page/n6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We've raped the brown out of them.

Attached: 1565119941805.png (600x717, 216K)

Austrians are Germans and not even the most swarthy ones

Austrians are germans which are the master race

Belgians are Iberian rape babies

>germans which are the master race
Germans should be gassed

Austrians are Slavs

Attached: DE35E2F1-56A0-4AEE-9E5E-4C4AECE6CA5C.png (1228x1328, 83K)

Well.....

Attached: 633645544545.png (720x600, 55K)

>american education
Horwaths have a distinct facial feature wich is recognized by most people over here

The numbers don't lie friend, better Slav than G*rman

LMAO where did you fish this crap?

Based

What is this cuck thread?

You should be quiet, mutt

Piefkes are insufferable faggots that's true but reality us that R1a mesurments are a stupid way to mesure ethnic groups
I , and most Austrians, can tell if someone isn't Austrian by looks alone with ~80% accuracy
Even 4th gen migrants are always asked where they originate from all the time because of this wich are the "Horwaths" Non ethnic Austrians that fully assimilated and speak fluent Austrian dialect but are not and never will be ethnic Austrians

Haydn was croatian.
archive.org/details/croatiancomposer00hadouoft/page/n6

According to Jordanes, realm of Sclavini reaches lake Musianus, which is Bodensee (Moesius). So it's all ancient slavic clay.

Stop your weak D&C shit, it's pathetic. We are and always have been German. Germanized slavs have been a part of Austrian culture for centuries.

Attached: 1470301140368.jpg (480x360, 25K)

You do realize your admixture is not only 4 generations ago right? For the most part East German and Austrians heavily mixed with Western Slavs at the time of Charlemagne. This is because Charlemagne supported the West Slavic expansion to weaken Germanics so as to fight a 2 front war. Many west Slavic tribes were completely absorbed into the Germanic genepool such as the Obodrites.

Attached: Slavic_tribes_in_the_7th_to_9th_century.jpg (1520x1442, 580K)

Belgium doesn't exist

Haha two meme countries

>divide and conquer
Nah Skavs are cool they become Austrians pretty quickly
I think you misunderstood me
We have multiple ethnicities but are majority germanic
The fact that I dislike germans and prefer slavic imigrants like let's say poles for example is only bexause they are more likely to be shitlibs right now due to indoctrination
Nothing wrong with fellow Europeans living here

absolutely seething

Maybe, you can still see a fenotipic difference even if they act fully Austrian and are white

>How did it even happen?
Ships.

Is the relationship between austria and germany like that of usa and canada

You could say that.
We are one people, but we have been lead to believe otherwise.

Attached: 1546336747853.jpg (940x880, 227K)

Landlocked and surrounded by mountains.

They are the true successors of the Roman Empire.

There were always the southern Germans and the northern Germans, those of the Austrian/Bavarian sphere and those of the Prussian/Saxon sphere. Austria is now a small relatively irrelevant country but in the not so distant past our neighbors to the south were even more important than us. Canada has always been irrelevant, to my knowledge.

Southern and Northern Germany ought to be reunited. We are both crumbling because we are divided. Unite what belongs together.

That's why we forged the Union, bro. The fire rises.

Come back

Attached: Download.png (1138x1135, 272K)

This map was made some years ago in a germ hate thread map made by a pole, I think its time to drop it

Attached: 1551457589313.jpg (1650x1275, 174K)

Actually it’s the opposite. All the Austrians I see are really tan

Attached: 1F2E2EF0-C75B-4C9D-AAD5-200F0D1A9EE3.jpg (750x1011, 329K)

It’s a shithole.