Howdy!

Howdy!

Attached: ben.png (900x1200, 1.36M)

>HOWDY GOYIM

Shalom, cowboy!

Shalom

great example of a jew skinchanger. born and raised in LA, standing next to a pickup with a cowboy hat on.

Attached: 1545455038439.jpg (1024x960, 128K)

How are Jews white again? I cannot see how Ben is white.

>what do you mean go- i mean guy? i'm 100% pure bred american from the countryside, nothing screams grassroot american than Ben Shapiro!

Attached: 1540157050816.jpg (1048x1200, 119K)

¡Fierro pariente!

>more than*
had to fuck it up lmao

Attached: 1555975248951.jpg (1125x897, 107K)

>Jew
>Toyota Tundra
Throw it into le garbage

Does he have a step stool to get in the truck?

Ben is whiter than most of pol, how he’s not white user?

pariente, callese

I really cant stand this fucking faggot.

Western civilization is based on Judeo-Christian values, y'all.

check'd
you should take him back though.

Why is this argument so popular ampng the kikes? All right wing jews here repeat this. Why?

buying a foreign truck is as unamerican as a Chinese grill

Attached: 14134143141.jpg (728x476, 147K)

*spits tobacco in spittoon*

Them Hebrews is God's chosen people, I tell you what.

Kek

oh lordy.

A jew takes the form you're most comfortable with so he can corrupt your ideas and corrupt your ideals.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x291, 21K)

Every tundra is built in the US.

Not a fan of them or anything but that’s better than GM building trucks in fucking Mexico and shipping them up here or something

You ain't foolin' anyone sonny. You're all hat and no cattle. Time for a branding

Fuck he's so cringey. Does he actually have any fans?

How do you do fellow Cowbros?

A while back Zionist decided it was a good policy to infiltrate the evangelical sheeple. They are ripe for indoctrination and highly impressionable. The evangelist preachers are just there for the money and to bang as much pussy as possible. I.E>, they are easy to corrupt. Take payment, give sermon about how Israel is natural ally yada ya. This includes the whole Judeo-Christian values argument. Its just propaganda which was highly effective.