Is the normie version of the partition of India you find on the wiki and its sources legit, or is another jew lie...

Is the normie version of the partition of India you find on the wiki and its sources legit, or is another jew lie? If so what really happened or where can i find a reference?

Attached: f40cda57.png (1440x2560, 2.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/FRuqZn7
imgur.com/a/QWRvpel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Basically (((((ANGLOS))))) didnt like India gaining independence from the British Empire so they funded Muslim separatists to D&C the country and keep them all Anglo banker cockslaves but then WW2 happened and the UK was fucked, but their WE WUZ MUGHALS propaganda worked and the Muslims got gibbed their own state in Northwest India, Pakistan. Muslims being savage niggers were ready to genocide sikhs and hindus and sikhs and hindus knowing that Muslims are savage niggers decided to do the same. Millions of innocent people were killed, and also Muslims.

Attached: terror.gif (498x498, 207K)

God, she's beautiful

So they basically did to it what the USA did to latin america

Bumping with bobs for some pajeet to notice if they have some red pill to drop

Attached: 1522336530602.jpg (720x960, 65K)

The Shah of Iran was soviet leaning at the time. Gandhi, Nehru were soviet leaning at the time. The US (rightfully so) couldn't afford to have a soviet powerblock from Iran to china. They needed a break. Hence pakistan was born.

Its legit

I wouldn't say they were soviet leaning.tho the Russians wanted communist influence in India

They were soviet bootlickers fuck off

Who do you think killed Bose and sardar Patel? It was the KGB. Because they wanted their puppet Nehru in power.

Do you have proof that Bose was killed by the kgb lol

The British bungled the entire process due to maintaining the delusional belief that they could preserve the empire long past the point that they should have accepted its inevitable loss. As a result the situation on the ground advanced without them, and by the time they were ready to pull out in 1947 the battle lines between Muslims and Hindus had already hardened, which could have been avoided if they'd been more realistic and managed an organized withdrawal 30 years prior. So in 1947 they just go "lol peace" and dip hard as fuck, leaving a vacuum of political stability and two giant antagonistic factions left to "figure out" how to divide up India. 70 years later their fingers are still twitching over the nuclear launch button at the slightest provocation

Faggot kgb was created in 1954 and bose went missing in 1945.larp

Ok smartass. Stalin didn't have anything before KGB. Stupid congressi madarchod

Ok so if nehru was a puppet.when America approached I dia for a seat at the un security council he could have taken if surely for more communist Iinfluence why did he give the seat to then democratic china?

Haha lol bro faggot

BJP faggot not bro

Kek did you just corner yourself?
The communists clearly won in your scenario. Hence proven that he was a commie whore.

Go drink more of cow piss.you midi cuck

Modi I mean

It still does not prove nehru was a commie puppet

>Does everything to further communism
>Wasn't a puppet
What do you need pictures of him sleeping around with Russian models? Oh wait.

There won't be enough lamposts to hang you fuckers with it'll have to he plain old lead

Smh give me a valid point.dont larp

So silly

Who the hell thinks a puppy is someone who sleeps with other counties whores.lol

Puppet I mean.bloody auto correct

One fucker spams the whole thread...lol
/end

The whores were KGB agents in disguise. Behind the scenes they were running the country. Just like Sonia gandhi

summarizing the thread:
>britain fucked up trying to civilize indians, left halfway through teaching them how to behave like humans and their factions went into conflict immediately
>usa and ussr realize they need pakistan in their global game of risk and feed into separatist tensions?

Attached: 0611cac8.jpg (1125x2082, 168K)

Cunt they were no kgb agents before 1954.

Why in the FUCK am I still a virgin. Goddman I just want to have SEX.

Did they magically hatch out of an egg in 1954? Fucking idiot pajeet the shitworms have gone to your brain

sex.
fuck.
sex.
fucking.
titty titty titty

big titty

Attached: 1568276666252.webm (640x480, 545K)

Fuck a whore. Its cheaper than dating.

Pretty much. The Indian and Pakistani people, every year, become more and more convinced that their ways are irreconcilable, putting aside centuries of shared heritage. Their food, houses, the way they stink, everything is the same. The "nationalists" you see posting here in broken English are some of the most subhuman people on the planet, willingly driving their countries closer to nuclear oblivion.

I've stopped paying any attention to their news, not joking that it's always a literal shitshow. You think our circuses are bad, and then you see the circuses of India and Pakistan.

Attached: 1398531971644.gif (481x320, 1.98M)

Fucking cow piss drinker.drink water plss

that polarization is a western identity politics psyops or old british empire using islam as their dnc zerg culture?

Attached: 1529271826838.gif (300x301, 1.38M)

tit
kiss
lick
sucky
milkies
breed
bikini pantsu
sniff

Attached: 1514365070769.jpg (509x501, 174K)

To add to that, they sent some idiot (((lawyer))) to draw the India-Pakistan boundary who had never been to India and had no idea of the counttry's history and geography.

End result is the present day clusterfuck

India-Pakistan wouldn't have its current problems if it wasn't for the British twattery

Attached: holy shit.gif (283x221, 2.33M)

> Indian
> Thinks there are enough lamposts in India

this is how I know you're larping.

where do you think the partition should be?
can you draw it in paint?

Attached: poo.jpg (738x415, 36K)

This girl is hot as fire

Source on pic?

check the watermark on the corner. site is defunct tho

Attached: 35307cea.jpg (1125x2277, 334K)

Its should be based on the geographic.ethnic.religious lines

>So they basically did to it what the USA did to latin america
it's completely different from that, though.
Unless you're talking about Panama.

That would be a cluster fuck

10/10 sex girl

source or GTFO

It would not be a cluster fuck.it would have been better than todays situation

young, big tits, cute face, sexually active.
i'm ready to penis this

Fucking 10/10 bro

can you draw a rough division you think is better than the current?

Attached: tumblr_o0421ntAJs1r339txo1_540.jpg (533x800, 32K)

Are you willing to give up on being a massive regional power so you can be balkanized?

Sorry bro but fuck the topic, this chick is the only reason I even replied.

K

I meant the partition between India and pakistan not all of the sub continent

Fuck it says your ip blocked from uploading files

kek upload it on imgur and post the link

I will try to explain the map without the pic.so here wo go .all of the Hyderabad part of Pakistan should be part of india due to being Sikh majority before partition and the part of pakistan punjab due to again having a majority sikh with all of thier shrines and Pakistan should have part of jammu and kashmir due to muslim majority

For reference you can just search the map of sikh temples in pakistan

ok i can picture that

Attached: 1498070709941.webm (720x720, 591K)

imgur.com/a/FRuqZn7 here posted it

i like how Jow Forums doesnt give you the basic human rights to post pictures

Attached: 19MypuJ.png (1024x1093, 236K)

The British invented Hinduism. Understand this and the rest of the pieces will fall into place.

>punjab
>sikh majority areas
are you retarded?

Attached: Punjab 1947 - Main Map.png (1600x1248, 1.28M)

Over 40%of punjab were not muslim of which 29.9%hindu,14.9sikh,1.9cristians and others 1.3% so all of east punjab should have been part of India. imgur.com/a/QWRvpel

jesus those tits are so fucking perky