Attached: IMG_5406.jpg (569x1478, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=veGMJ8uxD3M
bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dont let the ZOG in

Who the fuck are you to decide?

every time

Attached: fem and lgbt.jpg (985x936, 177K)

1. Be decent yourself.
2. Create a decent culture that doesn't sexualize every woman over the age of 12.

Attached: jews feminism.jpg (1600x2812, 464K)

Attached: 2014_media.jpg (1600x1244, 665K)

Is that bitch's pussy wet?

Attached: Hollywood.jpg (475x500, 107K)

forgot your flag kike

Attached: 1568139536460.jpg (866x1024, 91K)

Become a stronger smarter more social man that is really driven towards a goal (any goal really).
When a woman falls in love with you then set boundaries, little by little. She will either change herself for you or try not to act like she is still in love.

Have fun breaking women hearts.

I would stare at that pussy so hard i dont give a fuck

Also women don't like being in negative headspace, this might break the relationship. Put the boundaries by laughing at her or talking small hints like showing things that you find disgusting or making fun of them. She will pick up the cues.

woman these days seem to be participating in a 24/7 body contest to get chads attention. all this bullshit about "its comfortable" or "i dress like this for me" is just excuses for not being modest. the yoga pants fad is going to get thinner and tighter and more transparent every year until they're basically just going to be wearing pantyhose with no crotch. they are already making them with massive transparent/cutout sections. but if you're ugly you better not be looking or thats creepy and stare rape.

just lead by example. Quit worry about others and focus on fixing yourself.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Oh! You were serious.

Beatings.

You guessed wrong, kraut.

How many Germans fit in a Volkswagen?

Depends on how many you can stuff in the ashtray.

Attached: Tigerhawk.jpg (282x178, 7K)

this

Attached: 1478906786754.jpg (540x472, 54K)

Cringe

oy gevalt muahahaha

Attached: AchtungJuden.jpg (568x320, 55K)

GO STATE

Women should not be allowed to dress like that. Whip the ones that break the rule, and send them home to change.

OP is a fag quite obviously.

Attached: 63139777-D1E6-4DF0-8DC7-C5212C243DD0.jpg (320x320, 23K)

>Is it even possible?
It is very easy

just fuck everything that moes and call it supreme culture, because at least it's white
t. brainlet

Found the clown!!!!! Go CMC! Yay sodbusters!!!!

Attached: CMC.jpg (464x273, 27K)

Start shaming women who dress and act like whores. Most women really care about their peers’ opinions of them, so if you start making society hostile towards them, they will fix their behavior.

I can see her vagina

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=veGMJ8uxD3M

Is this a good style?

Attached: 1345454435.jpg (1365x2048, 359K)

Yes

>pants
Masculine. She might as well put on work boots.

Stop forgiving them for being women and falling short of the standard for women just because they are women.

The OP wouldn't be bad if hers was black too? Then you wouldn't notice anything wrong

Fuck no. She needs a long woolen dress.

Hot. I love stockings and boots. Add a micro skirt or a short dress

How did she learn to tuck so well?

It'll never fucking happen, they're just gonna get worse until they become obsolete

I love the women in my life but still find it pretty amusing that their entire gender will be a footnote in human history

She is outside of a kitchen. According to Jow Forums, she is to be decapitated in an honor killing

They only know force, they are unironically worse than dogs in being teached

The woman's job is to make herself attractive so I will want to fuck her. Stop trying to impede me from getting laid.

Sluts are walking around in literal nightwear over here.

Teach no, condition yes. You're asian, you should understand this.

>he doesn't agree with me
KIKE
SHILL
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hot. Do they have their retainers in too?

All jokes aside this is style of dress is fine. Way too hot for Texas though.

yeah, but if were black, you couldn't relax around it.

In the shade or in the sun?

Attached: 13214325535.png (529x971, 489K)

Maybe it's time to teach men decency, you really don't have to stare at the crotch of every woman :D

no, that's (you)

Attached: 1565288849159.jpg (750x738, 112K)

what does it feel like to wear jeans this tight?

sniff

Allowing women to dress and act like sluts may enable you to get laid but it will prevent you from ever having a meaningful relationship, getting married and having children.

You are obviously gay. But you don't see me complaining.

What are you, a 100 year old nigger?

Just because the kids on Jow Forums keep calling you cuck because of your country's shitty government doesn't mean you have to actually act and post like a cuck. Please stop Sven.

Damn dude, it's actually quite hot desu.

You are a sexless prude.

Ideally a skirt instead of pants, but the sweater is fine.

And that’s a good thing!

If women want to sexualize themselves then that's fine
This is America bitch
We can do what the fuck we want.

Inshallah check.

GO Badgers!

Either sex dolls go mainstream and we go full 1984/Brave New World/Handmaiden's Tale society or WW3 happens and we fall back to religion.

>modest
Go back to Israel you freak

This length?

Attached: 1982493490402342234.jpg (480x720, 52K)

Like this!

Attached: 2200a579f02580599eef130fcdfae8d664da462c.jpg (500x542, 37K)

Dumb

Attached: brave-new-world-1984-we-are-here-idiocracy-the-handmaids-48206155.png (500x496, 55K)

In America, we can do what the fuck we want. That's called freedom bitch. Go stay in your country cause your not welcome here with that attitude.

Just stare at it, creepily. If they aren't comfortable it's their fault. They cannot ban male stares, yet.

she looks covered everywhere idk what you mean

Obviously op is a fag.

Well are you staring at women crotches or not? (i do but i don't post it on Jow Forums :D).

Decency isn't taught to women, it's imposed on them. Being sluts and acting as such is in their DNA.

>skirts
yes please, recently got to witness Dorian lift some skirts in the grocery parking lot

>2. Create a decent culture that doesn't sexualize every woman over the age of 12.
Woman designed for sexualize, idiot.

Beatings and rape

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/

I've been wondering this myself. I go to an American public school without much of a dress code, and the vast majority dress like complete whores, with butt exposing shorts, tight leggings, exposed bras, and the like. Hardly any dress even remotely decently. I think the way to get girls into skirts and acting ladylike starts with the parents just being willing to go against societal norms and dress their daughters properly and teach them proper behavior. I suppose homeschool families are doing this well.

Personally I think the norm should be that specified by Pope Pius XI when he said: "A dress cannot be decent which is cut deeper than two fingers breath under the pit of the throat; which does not cover the arms at least to the elbows; and scarecely reaches a bit beyond the knees. Furthermore, dresses of transparent materials are improper."

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1973-010-31,_Mutter_mit_Kindern.jpg (679x792, 87K)

stop being racist

I also would be fine if dresses and blouses reached a bit above the elbow, just as long as they don't expose the shoulders.

why not, they want to show it. It's impolite not to look at it.

That's pretty good

Attached: 12334203402552032.jpg (479x720, 30K)

Current christianity is for pussy fags

Fuck Black Hawk county, total shit hole.

Women dress in revealing clothing for attention and power over men. The media and internet revealed to women the power they have just by showing off their bodies.
Men need to realize that women do this for the attention and control. Women love the thrill of teasing men. And too many cucked men today are okay with getting their dicks teased.

What women think men want vs Reality...?

On the other hand, what would you do, if you were a woman? They want to be used, right? So they show what they can offer.

sauce

Attached: roastie.webm (1280x720, 904K)

>a chink
oh no one down
it's not like there are millions of better, and better looking chink girls

Attached: Cathay Beauty.jpg (749x934, 121K)

Attached: 1568318473674.png (641x621, 778K)

that's fucking disgusting...

Attached: Capture.jpg (766x769, 57K)

oh sweet jesus

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-13_16-57-10.png (208x219, 51K)

Even though that poor girl is a cripple with only one leg, I would still make her my waifu.

poт зaкpoй мpaзь eбaный

She's clapping for you and you big dick user

Freedom comes with responsibility. I totally agree with you that women should be able to dress how they like, from a legal perspective. But dress like a whore, get treated like a whore. If a woman dresses like a whore she has no right to complain when men whistle at her, catcall her, ask her on dates, stare at her body, etc. Freedom works both ways and if the girl doesn't want that type of male sexual attention she is free to dress more modestly.

>They cannot ban male stares, yet.

I suspect that they will soon enough. I think it was Andrea Dworkin who first was really public about talking about men "raping women with their eyes."