Why are whites so uncultured?

Why are whites so uncultured?

Attached: ariana-grande-lawsuit-photo-robert-barbera-paparrazi.jpg (1366x768, 99K)

Fuck off spic.

Why are niggers allowed to post on this board?

Surely they understand their input adds nothing to the discussion.

I'm triggered by this bitchy thot expression, which is of course the point, but it's so revoltingly unfeminine

By who's standards? Culture is what people do together within a community. So only people living in complete isolation by themselves can be uncultured.

Ariana is actually pasty white, and tans her skin so extremely to come off as mixed or latino, she says its her image, but we all know its so she can fit in and sell music.

That tan skin color and that hair color makes her look like a granny to me .

That's just American culture.
When the zog empire collapses all will go back to being right.

Just think about it, zog empire literally hijacked and siphoned off the real tangible wealth of 3000 years of human history and has replaced it with an exponentially growing bubble fueled by magical fiat money created out of thin air, on an arbitrary basis, backed by the control of movement (capital, labour, and thought) by a profiteering military industrial complex. Partaking in this system will enslave you and if you refuse him will either be continuously harassed or outright destroyed.

Now that they've siphoned off everything they can they are creating a real human bean within their empire to make sure a different past never even existed. One cannot realise how much is false and has been stolen if basis for comparison is removed.
End of history meme etc.

Attached: 1564189931942.jpg (300x300, 28K)

Fake and gay
Next thread

Lack of Melanin, that which gave the Black Gods their indomitable power.

Attached: white_privilege_burned_lol.gif (612x612, 2.6M)

Italians aren’t white

>Egyptian
>white

ok

Clearly bait and no but I suppose I could explain why a burger such as you would think that.

US attempted to continue appropriating things from other cultures and making it a part of their progressive culture after taking over from the English, but problem with US is they lacked an origin that can be looked up to and respected in the foreseeable so in many case their only mode to innovate is to impose themselves on others and take things over in a similar way to cancer.

Then there is the deterioration of US culture due to race issues and promoting one race over others out of guilt instead of maintaining a balance (which would work better for everyone), and then opposing this on others as your shitty way of innovating as explained before.

Why do you accept shekels to post this shit? you already know, of course, but I'll say it anyway: Whites built modern civilization and dragged the world into the modern era. Niggers chuck spears.

I was thinking the same thing, but I couldn't express it in such a succinct way. Is it supposed to be hot or sexy or something?

Attached: 1564978237438.jpg (473x591, 108K)

Attached: 1568289135123.png (1156x2031, 290K)

Our culture is an offshoot of yours, bud. Language and literature, common law and rule of law, social mores, and so on. America is an essentially British country.

I think it's an urban chimp culture thing where everyone feels the need to look hostile and aggressive at all times

Attached: 124124511.png (260x107, 5K)

This is true. That is why I love it here, being an Englishman myself. The only foreigners in the whole world who I can sit down with, enjoy a beer and have a laugh, are Americans and Aussies.
Everything else is like speaking to someone who's on another planet. They just don't operate on the same level.

Attached: 1558743176599.jpg (563x638, 58K)

Why are liberals so obsessed with skin color?
>because LIBERALS ARE RACIST!

TRUMP 2020

Attached: inthistogether.jpg (852x480, 90K)

Ariana Grande's entire 'look' is infuriating
It's like a mannequin speaking ebonics

Are all their mouths open because they have no souls?

Your sister loves BBC