Uh goy, you are taking your SSRI's, right? You wouldn't want to cause a chutzpah, that would be most unfortunate...

Uh goy, you are taking your SSRI's, right? You wouldn't want to cause a chutzpah, that would be most unfortunate. I don't want to imprison—um, i mean hospitalize you, but i will for your own good.

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/medicine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All of you need to keep your people in check. If you're white, you're not taking any pills. It's as simple as that. People just need to get their shit together and their lives on track, that's it.

Ive lost 10 years in my room being a NEET. next month im getting ssri and taking them, its my one chance to turn this around.

Don't fall for their lies

You will be making an irreversible mistake. SSRIs are kike poison. You will never get an erection again. You have been warned.

What are SSRI's?
Also how does something "cause a chutzpah"?
You know chutzpah means "balls", right?

Attached: pharma.jpg (1223x1350, 843K)

Attached: journal.pmed.0020392.t001.png (1704x1063, 132K)

Attached: journal.pmed.0020392.t002.png (1700x792, 90K)

It's worth it to at least try it out. If it doesn't work after a few weeks, try an SNRI or an NDRI. It's very possible that you'll take something and feel like the world has meaning again.

I already cured my depression and anxiety by eating yogurt everyday probiotics had a profound effect on mean probably won't work for everyone

Attached: Depression_Truth.png (1836x792, 193K)

Attached: Untitled.png (1278x3025, 899K)

how are SSRI's a conspiracy by the jews?

How are they not?

taken it before and i could get hard but could never coom. but when i stopped taking them i could coom again. its either this or suicide.

Reuptake inhibitors will turn you into an alcoholic even if you're a casual drinker when you start taking them. I've seen this happen plenty of times but you'll never see a study on this. Just trust me lmao, don't drink at all if you're on xxRI's

>chemical imbalance is unsupported by anything but marketing claims and hype
>pharma industry is hugely profitable
>regulation & enforcement via gov agencies, huge swathes of population dependent on their meds, mafia style control
it's not hard to see m8. jews are drawn to control and subversion and the medical field offers both

This post is a false-flag. You can't just make guesses. It might just be everyday billionaire corruption, not coordinated jewish corruption.
What we REALLY need is an infographic with little "jude" patches over photographs from wikipedia articles

henlo Dr Shekelburg. kinda surprised you're going the not-jews route rather than the not-corruption route but eh whatever. i can work with either.

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/medicine
>From the beginning of their history until modern times Jews have exercised a tremendous influence on the development of medical science.
>The importance of medicine and physicians among the Jews is best seen in the long line of rabbi-physicians, that started during the talmudic period and continued until comparatively recently.
>Jews have contributed to medicine both by the creation of new medical concepts and by the transmission of medical knowledge.
>(c) the 19thand 20thcenturies, during which Jews throughout the world have excelled not only in the practice of medicine but in all fields of medical research and teaching. It is significant that over 20% of all winners of the Nobel Prize for medicine up to the end of the 1960s were Jewish.
>Advances in pharmacological knowledge and drug design, testing, and production have transformed the management of virtually every acute and chronic disease. In addition to the development of anti-microbial agents, this is an area to which Jewish scientists and clinicians have made so many contributions that selected examples must suffice.
>Many have also contributed to teaching as textbook authors and by editing medical journals. The well-known medical editor,Morris *Fishbein, edited theJournal of the American Medical Association(1924–49) and played a leading role in shaping American healthcare policies
>Advances in research and education have also created a demand for medical scientists with the rare combination of the research expertise and administrative skills needed to run vast institutions of unprecedented complexity.
totally no way jews are involved though

Attached: jew_world_order_parasites_550x550.jpg (550x550, 105K)

Started taking them to be able to function like a normal human being. Tried quitting but man your body goes into serious withdrawal. I've lowered my dosage myself thou and I don't even take them at all some days. Shit sucks but not stopping me from hating kikes, niggers and arabs.