Be spiclett

>be spiclett
>get run over and killed
>claims he had a seizure and has not been charged with a crime
>jew york news outlets won't even reveal drivers name

bklyner.com/enzo-farachio/

so we can basically infer that it was a hasid right?

Attached: blood libel.webm (1280x720, 2.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyc.streetsblog.org/2019/05/15/cyclist-killed-in-borough-park-after-driver-doored-him-into-traffic/
nyc.streetsblog.org/2019/09/12/brooklyn-da-investigating-crash-that-killed-10-year-old/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you even know how to post? The Spiclett had a seizure, but also got run over and killed and somehow not charged with a crime?

driver claims*
sorry my first time making a thread

If you didn’t know he meant the driver, then you’re a complete fucking retard.

and I thought germans were smart

Grammar nazi. Kys.

GAS THE KIKE

t. Mutilated dick mutt

>As of today, no arrests have been made and the investigation is ongoing. Yesterday, cops told us, “We believe the driver had a medical condition prior to the crash. I wouldn’t know what medical condition though.”

>When we asked another cop today about whether or not the driver had a medical condition, the answer was, “we are not doctors.”

>When the vehicle’s plate number was ran through a Twitter bot called How’s My Driving NY, it revealed that there were summonses for four school zone speed camera violations. The most recent speeding ticket was given just last month.

oy vey, don't you know about my medical condition?

Midwood is a Hasidic enclave.

nyc.streetsblog.org/2019/05/15/cyclist-killed-in-borough-park-after-driver-doored-him-into-traffic/

Crown Heights???

Time for Crown Heights 2.0

fucking shit...
this is blood libel isn't it?

Guessing the bicycle wasn't applying the 3 foot rule.. or does that only apply to motor vehicles ...

Either way , bicycle should of been tag and registered .. share the road.

>so we can basically infer that it was a hasid right?
yes

>Cops blame the victim and make excuses for the driver of an SUV who ran amok in Midwood.
>59-year-old driver — identified by the New York Post as 60-year-old Alexander Katchaloft — suddenly “veered to the right,” hopped the curb, and fatally struck the little boy, Enzo Farachio, who was waiting for the bus at about 2:45 p.m.
>Yaniv’s announcement of an investigation came after police tried to shift blame for the fatal crash onto the dead child, telling news outlets that the youngster was “looking at his phone and did not see the vehicle coming” as the out-of-control driver approached. Police also seemed to bend over backward to make excuses for the driver — saying that he may have suffered what they termed “a medical episode.”
>After striking Farachio, the driver and his grey Lexus SUV careened into an Ocean Avenue building, causing scaffolding around the structure to collapse. He also injured a young passenger in his vehicle.
>Prosecutors and police have not made any arrests or issued any tickets. Cops would not answer questions about whether the driver was speeding or distracted, but the twisted wreck and destroyed scaffolding suggest that he may have been going above Ocean Avenue’s 25 miles-per-hour speed limit. Moreover, the car he was driving recently had racked up four school-zone speed-camera violations.

definitely a jew

nyc.streetsblog.org/2019/09/12/brooklyn-da-investigating-crash-that-killed-10-year-old/

>youngster was “looking at his phone and did not see the vehicle coming”
Retarded kid, nothing of importance lost.
I live in Queens and advise my family to always keep their head up and look both ways when crossing the street EVEN THOUGH YOU GOT THE RIGHT OF WAY. Always look. Never stand on the curb.

Had a friend who lived in Borough Park for years. The Jews used to spit on the lawn every time they walked by because she wouldn't sell the house to them.

>be some woman who see's a guy get creamed by a car and killed
>continue walking down the street, oh well
Why do I feel like I could bet 1 billion dollars she was Asian?

>Farachio is at least the 150th person killed on the streets of New York City

yikes

At that speed it's likely he wouldn't have reacted in time anyway.

yup

Didn’t this happen before, but it was a nigglet that got run over, and it turned into a chimp out riot?

t Pablo Escabar

>the reaction of the little girl

Pretty sure that's manslaughter if you knew you had fucking epilepsy and yet were driving
LOCK THE KIKE UP

t. fat manlette

minivan is a yid

Fuck the newfags deriding you. This thread is abhorrent and goes to show how far this website has gone downhill. People can't even greentext anymore.

It’s almost as if living like a sardine comes with risk.

>The crash that killed Farachio reminded some of another fatal encounter between a motorist and pedestrians in Brooklyn — March 2018 Park Slope crash in which out-of-control motorist Dorothy Bruns fatally struck four-year-old Abigail Blumenstein and 20-month-old Joshua Lew and injured their mothers, Ruthie Ann Blumenstein and Lauren Lew. That crash also took the life of Blumenstein’s unborn child months later.

>Prosecutors discovered that Bruns should never have been on the road because of a medical condition — and charged her with manslaughter and homicide. Bruns later killed herself.