Most cucked, England or Sweden?

Tell it to me straight Doc, how bad is it?

Attached: EEEFkUjWsAMNRrq.png (688x578, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/sweden-rise-of-the-right-immigrants-unwelcome-cbsn-originals/
twitter.com/adam22/status/1172263906955419655
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sweden is in first, england is a close second, germany is fighting with france for third.

Attached: IMG_0881.jpg (1440x1128, 251K)

Sweden and it's gonna get a whole lot worse. Full demographic replacement by the end of the century.

cbsnews.com/news/sweden-rise-of-the-right-immigrants-unwelcome-cbsn-originals/

>imagine you are in Ronneby.
>Summation of people in Ronneby is 13000, including 2400 refugees.
How you do think about this situation, Sven?

Refugees just want your sisters or brothers. Btw, England is also cucked. Think about Rotherham child abuse case, which is the biggest sex scandal in Great Britain’s history

Id say England. Sweden has chosen to be cucked, the British people have been betrayed. Our knife cuts deeper

England is cuckery on scale, while Sweden is cuckoldry in percision, down to every single person.

You retards should be worried becaus the new swedes will escape in the region after Swedistan is drown from its wealth

British and Swedish girls will be labelled as “prime organic pussy.”
enjoy being cucked white men

You're country's fucked too. Stop being a dickhead and post something constructive

We got a sea between us, and we plan to take over Gotland to create a quarantine zone

America
twitter.com/adam22/status/1172263906955419655

We have turned the tides against greater odds before, Im sure we'll be better off than other European countries.

At least, our country has never selling our white pre-teen girls to fucking paki niggers. Moreover, we have guns to protect our “prime” roasties. What do you have? Cucked horsemen with royal family which produce the prince who has nigger genetics? Save your pity and do something for white british. Make a alt-right party, redpilled cucked your brothers and sisters rather than sitting in your room and produce poops on Jow Forums.

Brilliantly subversive. Can the ADL fuck off

>atleast we dont sell our white pre-teen girls to paki niggers
no just to jews instead

We all have our problems but we should help each other against the jews and shitskins rarther than just laughing at eachother suffering

no canada?

I don’t know what ADL is. You said that you want to talk something “constructive.” Insulting America is really “constructive,” Henry?

>I don’t know what ADL is

Attached: trust_me.gif (501x585, 10K)

Indeed. Think about your sister and your daughter. We have to give them white society. Not cucked “multicultural” society.

You tell me.

Attached: 1565776231289.jpg (1024x849, 105K)

Scotland or France, take your pick of the Auld Alliance.

France is definitely ahead of Germay

Agree with this. Sweden is gone, England will be gone soon and Germany and France need to start deporting people or they'll be gone next.

>Sweden is gone

Attached: 0E0AABA6-C3AA-4B5D-9009-E8C39F431143.png (620x420, 587K)

The problem with Sweden is that the population has joined in with this cuckery. The problem with the UK is that the people have failed to overthrow the people who have cucked them, thus becoming cucks themselves.