When will this fucking old faggot die already?

When will this fucking old faggot die already?
He's an embarrassment to the Catholic World.

Attached: Canonization_2014-The_Canonization_of_Saint_John_XXIII_and_Saint_John_Paul_II_(14036966125).jpg (2913x2746, 2.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

newadvent.org/cathen/14103a.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=d0ght-lLoNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, he's 82 years old, he should be dying soon, im glad.

The Catholic Church is guilty of turning more sheep into goats than goats into sheep. He's just following tradition.

Agreed. Everybody here I know hate him and this is the largest Catholic country around. Even at mass people talk about him being gay and a traitor to God

Attached: 1567643233179.gif (385x316, 2.77M)

What's the likelihood that the Church swing to the right by choosing an ultra-orthodox figure after Francis?

>the Catholic World.
you mean mexicans? i dont think they care

Nah, he stacked the College with liberal Cardinals. God forgive me for not having hope, but I think it's too late. May He have mercy on us all.

Listen to what Francis say, instead of what left journalist say.
He's a Franciscan, and anything about Franciscans does sound hippy but as traditional and Holy as any other order.
What happen most of the time is some malicious (or dumb) journalist hear what a Franciscan say, and turn it into progressive shit when making a article.

Attached: 1566695383896.jpg (1472x1390, 649K)

Extremely unlikely. The best bet right now would be Cardinal Sarah but recently Pope Francis elected 13 new Cardinals, most if not all are very liberal leaning.

He took the name of Francis indeed but he's a Jesuit, although objectively he isn't the craziest of the bunch. But look at the Abu Dhabi declaration, if he isn't a chastisement from God, I don't know what is.

Attached: 1566854377854.jpg (1920x1080, 428K)

While american denominations are small, the biggest are national level, the Catholic Church exist on a global level.
From Japan to Mexico.

What I mean is that Francis say some things (he's very related with Franciscans, despite not being a member of the order) and journalists misquote it.
The few times I went after what he said I found the news were saying something different.

Benedict XVI is still alive at 94.

How is the Vatican still relevant? We all know they arent holy. They carry on this facade and bow to science and modern beliefs. The teachings and philosophy of the bible is good. It creates community but honestly how is this big holy show still happening?

He's argentinian so it isn't a surprise his old ass is communist and retarded. Unlikely, the catholic church is ridden with j*suit trash.

He will not die.
He will be cast alive into the lake of fire.
He will still be in the lake of fire 1000 years later.

Catholic Church has be close to science since ever, they basically created most universities.
Being anti-science is more a protestant (specially north american protestant) thing.
What?

Rubbish.

The devil runs the world.
The devil needs an Antichrist, and a False Prophet, ready to go at a moment's notice.
The devil has always had a political leader, an Antichrist, and a religious leader, a pope, or equivalent, on deck, ready to go.
That's why.

You're correct about the media. They are always sensationalising out-of-context quotes. But dubias have been issued. Francis preaches religious indifferentism. It's really hard to understand what is going on with the Pontificate nowadays. JPII was reasonably liberal, he was even responsible for the abomination at Assisi, but as the years passed he took more and more hardline conservative stances on a number o issues. We can only pray that Francis doesn't lead the Church into a worse place than it already is, but seeing how he's permitting deacons to distribute the Eucharist in the Amazon, it's hard to assume his benignity.

Jesuits were given an order only upon their oath that none of their members would be the (white) pope. The leader of the Jesuits has always been referred to as a black pope.
This is the first black pope to be the white pope.

The Pope is the False Prophet of the Mystery religions begun in Babylon.
He will be cast alive into the lake of fire, along with the Antichrist.

not even that one is ded, what if the current dies first, has Benedict come out of retirement? pls no!

Attached: benedict.jpg (800x1111, 65K)

>it's another episode of Jesuit Oath: Totally Real History
newadvent.org/cathen/14103a.htm

It's not difficult at all.
He is creating a one world religion that invites everyone to participate in without converting.
All roads lead to God.
All religions have a piece of the truth.
We are all God's children.
There isn't really a hell.
And other blasphemies.

While I do think he's too liberal, he's far from the hippie media paint.
Church as gone trough worse popes and survived just fine.

No, he'll remain the Head of the Office of the Inquistion. You didn't think that went away, did you?

And he was based

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-151804_Google.jpg (1227x1884, 495K)

You can look it up in the Library of Congress, if you'd like.
The Jesuits, under Loyola, were an order of assassins tasked with murdering Christians and burning their bibles.

He helped me reject my Catholicism

PROTESTANT

nah.. he probably will live longer than the Queen

Attached: 20190417T0827-26048-CNS-POPE-BENEDICT-FRANCIS.jpg (1194x711, 138K)

Do you believe the pope is a messenger sent from God? Or a carrier or tradition?

Unexpectedly prevented from carrying out this idea, he offered his services and those of his followers to the pope, "Christ upon Earth", who at once employed him in such works as were most pressing at the moment.

It's like you don't read your own documents.
Your religion calls your leader "Christ on Earth".

Christian.
All the protestants were Catholics, including the Catholic friar Martin Luther, and they all died over 400 years ago.

They'll live exactly the same amount of time, roughly speaking.

I hope you're right, user.
You should swap the faggot flag for something else. The rainbow was a symbol of the Noahic Covenant, a promise that God would never destroy the world again by way of deluge. Faggots appropriating this symbol of God's mercy is very disturbing.

Nope. Hes a perfect representation of an average Christcuck. Name one thing he said that isn't congruent with pathetic and weak cuckery that is entirety Christ teachings.
Lets be real, if Christ were here today he would advocated for bringing niggers to the first world.

Attached: 1563109446244.jpg (954x1024, 182K)

He's the head of the Church. I don't need to like the president to follow the law.

You're both lost pagans, arguing about who you can and cannot have sex with.

Christ taught the Law, so you're actually trying to be anti-semetic here. You kind of suck at it, too.

I'll not allow faggots take the symbol, the rainbow is a major Christian symbol and we all should use it without fear.

Attached: download.jpg (221x228, 9K)

LGBT
Maybe it says something else on your screen.
At three, I realized that God's promise to Noah meant that God would burn the world with fire.
As in the days of Noah, so shall these days be.

You're absolutely right. It's a shame that it was robbed from us.

Baptist gang.

I hope you take the time to review your post.
It is 100% accurate.
The pope is the head of your religion.

Love that Baptists have a worldwide reputation for believing the bible.

Catholics are an embarrassment to the Christian world.

Catholics are separate and distinct from the Christian world.

Don't make this mistake on your life, Baptist are possible to worse denomination out there.

Shut the fuck up you faggot shill.

Stop spewing useless piece of shit you fag that makes no sense ar all, I don’t know what the fuck you believe but you aren’t Christian and just a blasphemer or larper

So, taking into consideration "gay catholic", and realizing that you live in Bizzaro World, that's an endorsement of becoming a Baptist.

The Christian world is not here.
The Catholic world is here.
Run by the devil, just like their religion.
They are separate and distinct from the Christian world, unless and until they become Christians.

>t. gay catholic taking mass from a black woman
Mkay sweetie.
Also, why would baptism be "the worst one"?

He is expressing the catholic faith to its core actually.

>13 I set my bow in the clouds to serve as a sign of the covenant between me and the earth.
>14 When I bring clouds over the earth, and the bow appears in the clouds,
>15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and every living creature—every mortal being—so that the waters will never again become a flood to destroy every mortal being.
Genesis 9:13-15
I'm biased, I used to be baptist, and I can remember all the lies and evil I've found.

Thanks.

Attached: 1568063973473.jpg (371x532, 34K)

No reason then?

Fuck out of here, 19 faggot anti catholic posts. You can’t shill harder

All you do is spew absolute shit. The Catholic Church isn’t fucking run by the devil and they are more Christians than Protestants will ever be, you guys are hundreds of times worst than Catholics and truly are cucks. Literally everything Catholics do Protestants do tenfold and are told degenerate heretics, I don’t think you fucking realize but the entire world is becoming gay and liberal, including the Catholic Church, but at a severely lesser pace although Francis may speed things up idk

he's a demon. He'll pay the price. He will be the first to burn at the stake when the inquisition comes. I'll bring the popcorn.

Didn't he say something like he would mind a schism in the church? How the fuck was this guy chosen as pope?

Fake doctrine, pastor kept telling me lies about other church so I'd not leave, don't lived as Christ said, most if not all were genuinely bad people, that pretended they were saved.

Why do popes still exist? They were little more than political figure heads in the old world, exerting control over lesser nations and using their mind controlled slave nations as weapons. But the Pope in 2019 has no power; why even have the position?

If you read my post, I said that at three, I knew that meant God would destroy the world by fire next time.
In our lifetime.
Baptists don't tell evil lies.
Evil people tell lies about being Baptists.

*wouldn't

It happened again...

Attached: 1567574558002.jpg (688x1251, 263K)

I can shill harder. Always.
The devil runs all the religions on earth, including Roman Catholicism, the high point of his counterfeit operation.
All the protestants are dead.
They were all Catholics.
What does "liberal" even mean to you, if not "godless".

Have you lived your life as Jesus lived his life then?

The world will end, but Baptists keep saying it'll be on our generation, since XVI century.
Don't be proud and say when it'll end, as only God Father know when it'll happen.

>buaah I didn't fit
I was talking more about solid arguments about doctrine and Bible. But ok, keep crying...

Because the devil needs a False Prophet ready to go with the end times come.

Pius X was the last legitimate pope. Vatican 2 cucked the church. It makes me sick.

Every Christian who has said the world would end in their lifetime was right. For them. They drew their last breath on earth, and their next breath in heaven.
That's what happens to Christians.
That's not what happens to the lost.

I've tried my best since I've leaved the baptist "church", Christianity is great when you understand something about it.
Sarcasm, no surprise you choose the easiest "church" around

What do you mean by "legitimate"? Faithful to Nimrod's example?

is your best good enough to "be like God"?
Have you lived your life as Jesus lived his life?

So I see, you say world end in a poetical manner now, just to be right.

>I'll be a terrible person and ignore everything God said, but you'll go to hell because you tried to follow Christ as Christ said.

Oh, no, it will be gone in a flash, and remade so quickly that nobody will notice. This is at least 7 years in our future.
What happens a thousand years after that is quite a bit murkier, but it is possible that we will go into eternity right here on earth.
If you are with God, and in his family, of course.
Everyone else goes to the demon containment system we call hell, the second death, the outer darkness, the lake of fire.

Jesus taught the Law.
Trying to be like Jesus, is trying to follow the Law.
If all Jesus is, is a reminder to follow the Law, why did he allow himself to be tortured to death? The Law already existed.

>This is at least 7 years in our future.
Don't pretend you're God father, I know you believe you're already said, but you should read the bible.

Being vague isn't exactly helping your argument here.

I have.
Which is why I know that Daniel's 70th week is in our future, and lasts 7 years.

>You'll go hell by following Jesus, I'll be saved by ignoring him
Are you a literal satanist?

Same thing dude, everyone knows he is a plant

his job is to destroy the catholic church for the rothschilds, and that is just what he's doing.

I've tried to argument with baptists before, people from my old church.
It's a waste of time, one do not argue with those that ignore the scriptures and pretend they are saved.

I'll go to heaven by admitting I can not be like him in any way, and accept his gift to me of eternal salvation.
While you're still trying to use your knowledge of good and evil to "be like God".

The Catholic Church is dead. Has been since the mass pedo infiltration in the 80-90s. This fuck is just it’s death throes.

Can you demonstrate that you understand what being saved is, how it is accomplished, etc.?

Attached: pope feet.jpg (1900x1267, 475K)

It's been dying for 4400 years; it will not go quietly, and it will think it's winning at some point in time.

>those that ignore the scriptures and pretend they are saved.
Expand on this? Baptists (at least in my church) quite literally follow only what the Bible says and don't obey the word of a (((Pope))) or have their sins forgiven by mortal men or stone idols.

>The Catholic Church is dead
Lies, the Catholic Church does not stop existing because of a few bad apples

Most of time he just talks out of his ass.

Attached: Pope communism.jpg (1242x1094, 830K)

It will cease to exist after Pope Francis hands the NWO religion over to the Antichrist, and the Antichrist will tear it apart, rend its flesh, and drink its blood.
Because the devil won't need it for his home, having moved back to Babylon.

this, pope francis is a libtard and pedo defender
>le they raped kids because they were possessed by satan

So a real christian then, holly you people are really blessed then.

A lot of the catholic pedo stuff revolves around their "eucharist", the crackers and juice they think gets them into heaven. The pedo's dick then substitutes for the cracker, and the fluid for the juice.

>Didn't he say something like he would mind a schism in the church?
He said that he isn't afraid of schism. It's too vague to understand what he really means when he say that.
youtube.com/watch?v=d0ght-lLoNA

Attached: 98bbe09fce1d738650f921eff26a67eb28d7b4cb94e41791bc1d36f53a46da51.jpg (512x792, 76K)

some of our priests are pedos but at least they are openly homophobic, even the cardinal