Yang Rising

Yang is doing surprisingly well. I gave him a mere $1 back in march to get into the debates, but haven't supported him further. I just figured it would be funny and interesting to have my $1000/month discussed at a national level.

Could he actually have a chance though? He's now outlasted multiple career politicians, and is competing with Kamala and Bernie. What's more, I think he would absolutely demolish Trump in an election.

Verily, with each passing day my faith in the Yang Gang increases. How can he assume direct control of this primary before the votes start coming in?

Attached: 1552757999057.png (1242x1242, 1.72M)

Attached: yang dirty.jpg (617x593, 181K)

Your $1 investment will pay off 1000 fold monthly my friend.

Attached: 1566476415190.jpg (952x640, 135K)

>He gets the Jow Forums vote
>Inflation makes their gains worth less than digibyte

BASED! MCGA!

Attached: yang feeding.png (373x398, 219K)

You're funding a future of idle brown people and jungle nigger communism.

Attached: 15684043543315864985303825576416.jpg (4608x2184, 2.35M)

I will allow yang shilling because many of the Bernouts ensnared by the shill operators did not in fact fold into the Hillary camp but stayed home or voted Trump in protest.

The same will happen here when the DNC stiffs Yang and Bernie again with impossible coin flips putting it in the bag for Biden.

The pied piper strategy isn’t going to work. We will lead the Yang Gang onto the Trump Train after the DNC ditches him.

Attached: C1E233F0-4294-47A3-A978-82C3E828C593.jpg (250x166, 5K)

>When you're a landlord and you literally cant lose with yang

^This, Im happy if either trump or yang wins, fuck the swamp and the gay nigger smell dc wafts over the whole fucking country

why are the pastel neon yang memes so aesthetically pleasing?

Attached: 1564856575656.jpg (1000x1000, 184K)

Same fag.

Oh no Yang is retarded, I’m just saying that’s OK because it will become obvious that he’s not a real candidate, which will leave his followers angry and confused.

I think yangs alright, fuck the ubi but the zoning law shit is great, I rent places out and all the fucking time theres some dumb shit local law fucking things up, like a 750 dollar fine per day for having a plant in the wrong spot

theres a little strip of land behind one of my duplexes past the fence used as a community garden, its part of the property, my land etc, but the gubbershit is like "No cunt, they need to be behind the fence" and everywhere has some dumb retarded laws like that, and I have to go through all this stupid municipal code for various """cities""" in my area, and dont even try to make a loft out of urban decay, those dead factories will stay dead because some shitty city of 10,000 people wants to milk 2 million in fines

UBI is retarded, but it'll take a few years before the inflation gets really bad, the worst of it is really yangs stance on guns which he honestly cannot legally enforce

Because it's fash-wave. Stop appropriating.
Yeah, it's really too bad he's "free money guy." Last night he looked like a real politician. But everyone is just going to think of him as free money guy. The Democratic Party has been dogged of accusations of trying to buy voters with social welfare programs and here comes free money guy literally offering to bribe 10 families with $12,000 to vote for him. Then he says if everyone votes for him, everyone gets $12,000 a year. Free money guy. The guy you vote for if you want everyone to call you a greedy retard for the rest of your life. Free money guy. He'll take your vote and your dignity. Free money guy. He's rich and thinks you're stupid and poor.

You people. Yang is the only one actually wanting to take money AWAY from the billionaire kike shareholders

10% tax to Value-added of any corporation with a net worth of over a few hundred million will generate hundreds of billions of dollars per quarter.

His tax plan will pay for every penny of the freedom dividend, because he seems to have an actual plan instead of the usual politician vaguery

>increasing money supply won't increase inflation
>taxing businesses more won't raise prices
>he's not just free money man
>brainlet.tiff

>doesn't know the first fucking thing about economics

Got it

holy fuck you are so stupid

You reject the notion that inflation is caused by increasing the money supply? You reject the notion that business taxes increase consumer prices, which is also inflation?

and what is your alternative?

you literally just said the same thing again without just without the green text

Attached: 1518977678847.png (798x798, 303K)

I just...

oh god, my sides

Attached: 1420248210424.jpg (801x534, 49K)

Attached: whinychinks.jpg (930x798, 384K)

>Mfw I love yang
>Mfw the tranny samefags are starting to make me hate him

>literally just
>i just

Got no point, I see.

nah, I'm just laughing at the guy that doesn't understand basic economics.

I samefagged myself for emphasis

Fuck off and sew your testicles back on, you'll never be a real girl

Ok ok, I'm done laughing now.

There will be no inflation caused by. The tax will treated as a dividend. If a business increases prices then they will simply be taxed MORE because the tax is on value-added

Holy Trinity trips of Truth

...that's hyperinflation, user. Inflation causing more inflation. Is Yang gonna increase the UBI proportionately each month, too?

There will always be a percentage of people that will parasitize the system. There's just no way around it, unless you plan on going full-on "final solution".

Seems that people only look down on the poorest parasites instead of the parasites on top of the pyramid

Mate while what you say about printing money holds true for all countries other than the USA, America does keep printing money without equivalence due to the world economy being based around us dollars

No it won't. Every adult citizen will be treated like a shareholder of the most successful corporations. Are you suggesting dividends increase inflation?

If we hyperinflate, the rest of the world will hyperinflate. One would think that would alarm foreigners such as yourself.

Also, China has been working on building the infrastructure to use the Yuan as an alternative to the dollar. While their plans are in the very beginning phases and unlikely to get used by more than China-Iran-Russia if the dollar remains normal, a hyperinflating dollar would make a Yuan based system very attractive. The EU would also surely do everything they can to unpeg the Euro from a hyperinflating dollar.
Using a metaphor does not make the real thing the metaphor. Until there's a UBI system where citizens are literal shareholders getting a fraction of government income, UBI is a form of tax credit.

This is the thing that irritates me about Yang and the UBI club. They don't want UBI. They know they can never pass UBI. Ignoring the economic effects, UBI makes people ask two questions immediately:
>Wait wait wait, you want to give it to BILLIONAIRES too?
>How are we going to pay for this again.
Yang's goal, like all members of the UBI club, is not UBI, it's to prevent a negative income tax from being implemented by changing the conversation from negative income tax to UBI. If Yang were somehow elected, I tell you the chances of expanding the earned income credit to people without children goes down to zero, even though it's already been objectively proven that EIC pays for itself and encourages work.

The math doesn't allow everyone to be rich, that's why we need UBI. It's to eliminate total poverty. People would still be poor, but it wouldn't be so bad that they have to live paycheck to paycheck like slaves.

Wait wait wait, you want to give it to BILLIONAIRES too?
How are we going to pay for this again.

Attached: 1331154410140.gif (200x150, 298K)

I wonder if Jow Forums even knows what inflation means. There's so much easily refuted FUD over UBI that I wonder if it's just retardation or actual anti-Yang shills.

Yes. Billionaires get UBI too.

I'm not sure how many ways I can say it, but I'll say it again.

10% tax on Value-added, not simply profits. That money is then distributed in the form of a dividend payment to every adult citizen. HOW is this so hard to understand?

Attached: 1538769341588.jpg (768x768, 33K)

>anti-Yang shills

This has to be it, I just don't see any other solution

Its an issue but it'll take like 10 years to become a big one, when it does it'll be a very big happening, but really if you arent retarded you'll just put the money in gold and enjoy easy money with desperate girls who cant afford to eat begging to sleep in your mansion

But whyyyy
You know that makes it worse, right? In terms of price inflation. VAT and sales tax get passed onto the consumer practically every time. Your shtick is cute, though. I knew a guy in middle school who did that kind of routine.

>But why

Because they are adult citizens

Because it wouldn't be universal if every citizen didn't obtain it.

The Walmartians preferred Candidate for free food stamps

Food stamps is a sham as it is

Attached: human-fund.png (576x624, 313K)

Le Crying Chinaman

Attached: yang 2020 cry.jpg (750x586, 90K)

So why not a negative income tax scaled to gross income? It's cheaper. It has a greater economic benefit. You can adjust the specifics to not cause inflation or reduce employment. The only advantage UBI has over NIT is you can be dumb enough to make a list of beneficiaries using only CTRL+A.

>le kid maymay

Cute, but I'm a Helicopter Mechanic making 50k a year. I don't NEED the fucking ubi, I just genuinely think it's a good idea to put the breaks on the kikes.

Accelerationist confirmed.

Another Ping Pong thread. The chinky commies are still trying hard. It's soon over for crying Hong Pong Yang...

Attached: PingPong.jpg (639x480, 160K)

The biggest advantage UBI has over it is that EVERYONE gets it. That homeless fuck gets it, a middle class worker gets it, the nigger in nigger street gets it, the kike billionaire gets it, the NEET in despair gets it, the hopeful entrepreneur gets it, the stay at home parent gets it, etc.
I am a huge fan of eradicating poverty, it's an amazing investment that will pay for itself several-times fold in the next decade.

I don't even care about the avatarfagging, it's just nice to see a familiar face once in a while, walmartbro.

user please seek some help.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-13 17-14-39.png (719x1067, 381K)

>literal BILLIONAIRES get it
>That's why I want it
Are you an accelerationist like the other guy, too? I mean, that's a reason I can understand. If you want the world to burn because you have this power fantasy where you'll get to be king of the rubble, then yeah vote yanggang.

Ya got me? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How did you get into this conclusion from reading that post? The very idea of it being universal is what makes it great. Who cares if a handful of billionaires get it? The real difference comes with the ones stuck in the middle class and below, they'll see huge changes in their lives when their basic needs are met.

The RNC only has so much money to go around goddamn it!

Save some for Israel for fuck's sake

Now go cryi with your little chink. I spam you back whenever I can.
Ping Chong Yang 2049. Let's give it a cry!

Attached: pingpongtitanic.jpg (800x500, 203K)

hoes mad x24

Attached: 126781414471.jpg (600x580, 68K)

>How did you get into this conclusion from reading that post?

It's all hyperbole

Let's try this another way, because I think there's way too much framing being done by yanggangers.

If UBI was framed this way:
>Everyone gets $1,000/mo
>Unless they pay $12,000 or more in Federal taxes
>Then they get a $12,000 tax break
Is this still great or is it just a tax break on the wealthy for literally no reason at all like normal sane people who don't want America to burn to the ground to spite a fantasy ZOG?

user please never stop shitting in these threads

>if the kikes don't get to keep every last shekel the world will burn

And there's the soft underbelly lads

Attached: 1511649890452.png (803x753, 514K)

it's an interesting idea. i wasn't even aware alaska has been doing a mini-ubi for 40+ years until yang brought it up.
i don't understand why people are so belligerently opposing it considering half the country is on some kind of entitlement already (welfare/ssi/disability). it would be interesting to see what the effects of having those benefits extended to everyone. and if it doesn't work, just ween and rollback.

The Democratic debates is the biggest shitshow I've ever seen.
If you those mogrels and Trump, you don't have much of a choice do you.

We need to lower wages and move jobs over seas not give poor people more money

And the unspoken benefit is that if the UBI works then most of those entitlement programs you listed can be gotten rid of and those tax dollars can be put to better use.

literally what

Attached: 1566983918349.png (1361x846, 372K)

Mala fides. As you know, I am in favor of NIT, which would not literally subsidize billionaires.
Yang has no intention of scrapping entitlements, hence the direct subsidization of billionaires. NIT could actually be structured to replace all entitlements, however.

You've been a good sport

Attached: both.png (260x260, 88K)

Kek, Swiss user can take that one as a badge of honor.

Attached: swiss rampage.png (719x1067, 405K)

I won't shed a single tear for a billionaire get a tiny fraction of their profits taxed. Ever

Based Walmartfag, nice to have you back.

Attached: 1537452484973.jpg (851x841, 165K)

Maybe Yang has no intention but perhaps a future administration.

Imagine if the money just going to half those programs went to NASA for instance

Meme-war ready.
Ping Kung Yang 1917
For a whiny future!

Attached: chingchangwave.jpg (900x504, 203K)

Attached: yang peepee.jpg (288x215, 25K)

Keep up the crying chink meme, it's honestly funny, but I also want settle this right here.

I'll trust a chink before a kike any day.

Never let a Ping Pong onto your Bal Con

Attached: pingpongshining.jpg (300x180, 41K)

Let's give it a cry!

Attached: yang surf.jpg (960x512, 113K)

Please explain me what will stop landloards to charge 1000$ more for same shit?

Whataboutism at its finest

Competition.

what will stop consumers who now have $1000 put them into rent payment above those who still cant. Cant you see? It will literally wouldnt change anything, market will quickly adopt to new money pool that itt could work with then. So It basically effects dollar value as much as inflation

cause everyone else will also try to raise their prices by 1000 which of course would lead to no one being able to afford anything so it wouldn't happen. Everyone is competing for the 1000, if the ubi was exclusive for rent payments then what you said would be accurate, but because it's not there will be only slight price inflation across the board, but nothing singularly atrocious. I think that's how it'll play out.

>new money pool

please read up the thread, this has already be brought up.

Attached: herrocopter.jpg (599x462, 83K)

Be honest Jow Forums, whether you like him or not, if he wins, you get $1,000 Yang bucks per month. What would you spend your YangBux on?

Attached: yanggang2020.jpg (870x489, 135K)

kek, you got me.

Tears.

Attached: yang cry.jpg (281x211, 19K)

We can tell you live in a white town...

This only applies in places where housing is scarce, which tend to be big high-income cities. Rents there are already driven by large incomes that won't be affected much by an extra $1000 per month, and the people who are getting fucked right now will be helped.

Every time...
Based

Attached: whinychang.jpg (800x530, 393K)

>Could he actually have a chance though?
>Spoke like 5 minutes the entire debate last night
No

I'd buy up several hard drives and make a nice array for books, chinese cartoons, and vidya. Most of my needs are already met, I'd probably just work a few hours less and live a comfier life.