Christfags are cucked

grew up with an evangelical mother who unsuccessfuly tried to keep me from having sex. Im glad I got it in before social media ruined women completely. Why is it that so many white people are reverting back to Christianity?

True Satanism is the only path for whites, both political, and religious. We have to prove that WE are at the cutting edge, not leftists. If you stand against left wing politics, leave religion behind and prove you can think for yourself, and think more clearly than faggots and libtards.

Attached: EW8FOUw.jpg (1590x1590, 377K)

Just embrace esoteric hitlerism.

Autism

If your upbringing was admittedly degenerate, troubled, and bordering on the clinically dysfunctional and mentally ill, then why are you so fast to elevate yourself as an ideological over-seer, as a kind of person who romes around to police the rest of us on what beliefs should or should not be?

I am God's hands and feet. Repent and I will lift you higher than you thought possible. Continue to rebel and you will continue swimming in your own filth, being an irritant to not only yourself, but to everyone you meet.

Like a hobo who lifts himself up out of his own vomit to give the suited man walking by an ear-full.

Attached: jesus_saves_those_who_dont_know_they_are_drowning.png (640x641, 880K)

Both could be based at times.

Attached: CommunistBible.png (720x960, 179K)

>Satanism

>who unsuccessfuly tried to keep me from having sex. Im glad I got it in
>True Satanism is the only path for whites, both political, and religious.

damn
>admits to being a degenerate despite his mothers best efforts
>wants others to be just as degenerate

you believe some guy died to ake your degeneracy ok. what a fucking retard

The hand of god is eternally available for you to take. I cannot make you take it. But I can only offer it as faithfully as the sun rises.

Attached: atheism_just_keeps_making_us_better_and_better.jpg (1080x726, 291K)

BBBBBBUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTT MMMMMMOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM

WE ARE SACRIFICING A GOAT TONIGHT!!! I CANT BE GROUNDED!!!?!!!11

Attached: commucucksianity.jpg (663x430, 80K)

>Why is it that so many white people are reverting back to Christianity?

Because Jesus is Lord. When Christianity rules, the society is stable and prospers. The western decline is directly related to lack of Christianity.

>leave religion behind and prove you can think for yourself

Satanism is just another religion and leftist as well. You're also not thinking for yourself.

Attached: jesuslamb.jpg (1651x2200, 614K)

Yes I believe.

My upbringing was not degenerate like yours. My prior post above with the picture of the church and the new-age atheists. The degeneracy you're spewing into your own OP submission is why this image is eternally true, even by your own admission.

The hand that lifts is yours, but I can't make you take it.

You hurl your abuse at me like a hurt dog. I guess I'll have to thank you, since you're doing more for your opponent's position than your own.

Attached: rick_and_morty_fanart_portal_monster.png (1167x684, 1.13M)

Anton Lavey hated leftism. Christianity is primitive, bhuddism worked much better for what your describing

Gawd you Satanists are permanently edgy teens in a rebellion against your parents for making you go to Sunday school.
It's a hilarious overreaction, get over yourself.
I know guys in their early 30's still acting like teenagers because their parents didn't let them smoke pot when they were in highschool.

Attached: 1567540968184.jpg (715x759, 111K)

I don't mean to insult you good sir, your just making americans look stupid.

Attached: 1562933811333.jpg (3330x7200, 3.64M)

TST are making us look that way. Esoteric paganism is and was an important part of white culture before jews in the catholic church tried to stamp it out.

>accepting a different ideological programming is thinking for yourself
>not knowing the people who run the Vatican are satanists
wew lad

>based your religious beliefs on being edgy and trends
really pleb shit

How would you prefer I refer to you from now on? Please choose one:

1. "You're Honor"
2. "Your Magesty" or
3. "All-knowing Judge and reliable-discerner of Good/Evil/Intelligence/Stupidity" ?

The Earth isn't flat, see pic related.

Attached: wojack_brainlet_planet.jpg (1024x416, 126K)

Is Satan white?

oy vey

>Christian
>Evangelical
Pick one, please.

black metal is shit, rerolling

People who post about christcucks are even more cucked.

Inverted pentagram means slavery by the way.
Upright one is sovereignty.

You might think back on this post years from now when you realize what you've gotten into.

Levay was a charlatan piece of shit. The entire new age movement is based on lies. Read Rene Guenon 'The Spiritist Fallacy'. He dissembles this shit to the very bones

sexually repression of youth is not christian, it's satanism. Emboldening degenerate sodomites and repressing wholesome youth is part of the same plan. Your mother is a demon, if true.

Meh I read the LaVey satanic Bible, I must say it was pretty cringy and the CoS on twitter are morons and most satanists are leftists somehow. Not convinced.

I'll keep to ancestor worship.

russian orthodox?
>divine simplicity and monism
>cultural cohesion, growing in strength
>absolutely based

american cuckianity?
>postmodern, hollywood view of the bible
>greatestally.jpeg, endtimesprophesy.wmv
>virtue signaling constantly, no meat at all, spiritually depraved
>literally scientology.
>muh space ghosts

utterly pathetic

Attached: 1568243802472.jpg (585x336, 24K)

OP probably half the christians on this board are jewish shills. Trying to keep their fellow abrahamic brethern alive to keep the goys blue pilled.

so, you're jewish. got it.

Attached: 1494556079868.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Dropping one ideology for another doesn’t make you any less of a cuck, user.

Attached: 2008D412-C54B-4C61-BC55-B477FB576CB1.jpg (2118x1616, 1.18M)

Whats wrong with getting laid? You gay man?

>no eurobeat
Not very hardcore, man.

You have to understand most of us are suspicious of satanism after learning about onionlent drinkers diddling kids in pizza shops thanks to Podesta. Explain that one.