Women in the West don’t have kids no more because of several reasons

A. they are mostly grown up kids these days, especially in America

B. they are afraid they can’t drink alcohol and do drugs for the time of the pregnancy and thereafter

C. The mass media has told them they can wait with kids for a long time

D. They are waiting for the perfect prince to settle down first

E. They want to experience their “bisexuality” with women first

Ok, A. to E. is what Jow Forums is saying, so why is fertilty among Jews in Israel up?

Attached: E6CEDC18-C3C5-4E45-BA0E-59633DA3BBF0.jpg (600x459, 33K)

Nothing so sinister. There's no Illuminati all-seeing eye that is zapping women's desire to reproduce.

It's simply a function of preference.

Mohammad was very clear in the Quaran. Women must not be regarded as people until they produce at least 3 male offspring who have peldged their lives to Mohammad and Allah.

Islamic Culture is one of not allowing women comfortable existences until they're pregnant. Then once they are, keep them pregnant at all times.

There's really nothing do it. It's like the throttle on a car.

Attached: pepe_large_family.png (500x573, 120K)

>desire to reproduce

So you are saying nature makes women today dislike reproducing?

I know lots of wwomen who don't want to have children because the planet will die soon as they think and they believe the children born now will suffer in 50-100 years from now on.

I find it strangely ironic that women are willing to destroy their figures with gluttony and laziness than by having a kid here and there.

>So you are saying nature makes women today dislike reproducing?

No, that the environment is so much more orgasmic than having children, that the agent is simply choosing the more desirable path.

The terrible no-good very-bad thought is this. When a first world country makes life comfortable for women, that is, to give women the right to receive educations that are superior to men, let them participate in male aggressive past-times, let them own businesses, buy properties, enjoy the proceeds and income streams of automated systems, let them pull and the tiller of statescraft and politics, the women will do two things. first thing is the will destroy the civilization since it has produced a ship-of-the-valkaries and has set evolution on its head. Secondly, women will stop having children, as no male is strong enough to re-ignite the patriarchy and bring back the inconquerable spirit of the ruler who says, join me and we will consolidate these shitty fiefdoms on each of our borders.

The german problem is you lost about 12 million of your most valuable men, and they left only submissives in their place. So your culture evolved to be submissive and women hate that. They'd rather breed with an inconquerable black hominid from Central African rather than a submissive german man who can't do anything unless he is told what to do and how to do it.

Attached: female_equality_with_men_linearly_related_to_birthrate.jpg (1416x789, 220K)

Very succinct summarization user, I'd give you a cookie but sadly I have none.

what's your solution
lemme guess
koran by the sword

Westerners are simply more openly selfish than they used to be.

They have no kids because they FUCK DOGS

Attached: 534.jpg (634x641, 82K)

It's all bullshit. Women had kids during world wars, plagues and what have you. It's all a play.

Are you saying Darwin’s law still rules supreme?

Solution.

Go back to the Bible. Women have a duty to be pregnant and have at least 5 children.

If you don't, Europe will be lost to the Mohammads, and I will instruct My children to tell the ruling classes not to save you until all of Europe is destabilized to the point where Europeans will never challenge the U.S. again in any way, for a thousand years.

You can't just go taking a page from the Quaran and African Nigger playbooks, but we can at the very least put the men back on the throne and say: "If you do not have at the very least 3 children on Average, the number of monthly boatloads of African Nigger immigrants. Arab Muslim immigrants, and undesirable mexican immigrants will only increase.

That's what the Jews are doing, you see it right? Their Fiat currency floats on warm bodies demanding the inked paper. That's why the Jews are all "Diversity" and "Multiculturalism". Their boat of money doesn't float unless there is an ocean of people for it to float on.

Attached: what_could_it_be_doktor.jpg (1200x628, 112K)

the US is importing spics

Attached: aum.jpg (356x367, 18K)

Again, women had children during times of:

Wars / both World Wars
Famine
Plagues
Economic crisis

Wamen have been manipulated.

No happy grandmas, so what? If they cant think, not my problem. They get the loneliness itch more than men. Life is long long long.

>Women in the West don’t have kids no more because of several reasons
No, they don't have kids because they have rights.

You shouldn't have let them have rights.

Attached: 1552222346898.jpg (810x1024, 183K)

you know liberalism will never tolerate anything other than the female agenda
they don't even know what men are
they're female imperialists

I had a dream last night that I left my current GF for tay tay. No lie no bullshit guys, wtf does this mean?

>they are afraid they can’t drink alcohol and do drugs for the time of the pregnancy and thereafter
trust me, they are not, at least some of them aren't afraid to drink and do drugs when pregnant.

You simply wasn't supposed to give them rights.

And you are supposed to take those rights away from them.

Either you take away the rights you gave them, or your life and the lives of men that follow will forever be shit. There are no half-measures about it, no compromises, and no amount of reforms in other aspects of politics, society and economy won't change a thing. Unless women lose the rights that were given to them, you aren't getting anywhere.

Attached: yourdaughter.jpg (538x718, 103K)

Do Russian women not still have the same rights as American women?

Don't act like you don't want to hear the pitter patter of little feets running down the hall. Having children is a gift that I would love to share with the right girl.

They do and in certain scenarios may even have more. By "you wasn't supposed to give them rights" I don't mean exclusively you or the anglos in particular, but every man out there, at least those men that gave women the rights.
Russians did that too. It was the year 1917, the communist revolution. It turned our country into a matriarchy.

Attached: 1555922692655.jpg (417x660, 42K)

they're pushing all the gay and tranny shit in the name of love and have no shame in public

how is that even related to my post?

how do you propose to remove rights from women in any political system? you can't do, all you can do is identify "issues" with feminism.

Next time you post check your grammar. Christ....

It ultimately comes down to male consensus. If men, as a class, decided that women should no longer have rights again, then that would be that and there wouldn't be a single thing women could do about it except sulk. Achieving that consensus in a post-Enlightenment society where women are seen as free individual agents and not a resource to be controlled is a tall order though. But there is no other option.

the military must assume power

Attached: 1558031646055.png (940x1039, 691K)

Females marry upward and never downward when they're equal to Males there is simply not a Person they can marry upward to except maybe Millionaires which they're chasing.

You don't do it by voting, if you are talking about that.You do it like men do, by force. You would have to eliminate all the men who would fight you back, and women won't fight back, because they can't.
You are supposed to do that before all fighting is done by drones. Otherwise you won't win the fight, because drones are better than men and all drones will fight for the government and not for you.

Consensus will never be reached. Even if it gets reached, and there are like 90% (it can't get any higher than that in any scenario, as there are plenty of weak men, plenty of degenerate men, dumb and easily manipulated men, and there are also men that are within the ruling elite and they don't want you to come over and ruin their fun, which you most certainly would do) of men that want to abolish womens suffrage, you would still be a minority, because women are also going to vote. And women and cucks will vote against you, and you will lose. But there will never be a vote on it in the first place, as there is a written manifesto that cannot be changed, the UN and their human rights, the constitution, etc., noone will ever allow you to have that vote even if all 100% of men wanted to actually have it.

You reach a relative consensus, i.e. get enough men that are redpilled about womens rights, and then you fight. And die, and win, and those that will remain will remember your sacrifice.
You can only buy rights and freedoms with blood. And you can only take them away from someone if you pay for it with blood. And not just some abstract blood, but (your) blood.

all that is theoretical politology, ofc, and I dOn'T aDvOcAtE fOr ViOlEnCe (because (((you))) would threaten me with violence if I did) in our society, so go eat a dick mr glownigger cuckenstein

Attached: war.jpg (709x581, 300K)

Source; my kraut ass.

Attached: Why young adults aren't having children (source 26-7-2018 NYT).png (678x546, 36K)

checked based and answerpilled

In short nothing will change and the decline goes on.

Very true indeed. Things are only getting worse, the longer the liberal worldview is dominant the harder it will be to return to the natural order.