I hate my life

I'm going to kill myself in 60 minutes. I hate my life so much. I feel nothing but pain now.
The noose is around my neck and I am live on stream.

Watch the stream on my discord here: discord gg /JYrCkUC

Pic is me

(My girlfriend accused a Muslim of rape, and I stood by her side and defended her. Then she ended up admitting it didn't happen, and started DATING the guy)

Attached: JPEG_20190912_131844.png (169x301, 77K)

S

It's real wtf

good riddance faggot

You look like a Jew
Goodbye!

Based sven. Eat shit goblin kike

:(

>kill myself
>BUT, attention whore before I go ...

do a flip faggot
sage goes in the options field

Attached: 105660-004-EB8C44F4.jpg (500x334, 23K)

Oh my god. user? Where are you? What’s your location? Number? Also, do you have a Paypal or CashApp??

Dont kys it's retarded. Ask your mom for help you moron.

Attached: E4MRj.jpg (595x613, 143K)

>boohoo gf is with muslim muh life sucks
Cry a 28yo kissless virgin a river, faggot

Attached: 1550782413849.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

If you are seriously going to an hero, can you donate your funds to your anons THAT DO NOT WANT YOU TO DO THIS???

Don't do it faggot.

dont do it. just lay in bed for a week, it'll pass. suicide will not end your pain, it will make it worse and you might even goto Hell since its for a dumb reason.

bruddah

plees

Attached: 574754754754.jpg (358x213, 20K)

I r8 your b8 a 2/8,m8.

i feel the same sometimes. life is shit, i totally agree on that, user.
But you shouldnt leave yet, as big things are about to happen and you would miss greatest history of mankind. If you feel bad, then look into the future - things will get better, given you will fight your inner demons and not give up.
I will pray for you, stay safe user.

Don't, you dumb nigger. The shit gets more fun as you go

i say dont do it. you got big calfs, which means if you have a girl she will be hot af with thick thighs. keep alive my man

Don't kill yourself over some roastie whore. Pic related is her a year from now anyway.

Think of your family, man. Think about your mother having to find the body of her baby boy. Don't do it, if not for yourself for the people who love you. This too shall pass, I promise.

I'm praying for you, friend.

Attached: This is your mind on (((feminism))).jpg (773x960, 76K)

Can someone explain to me how this stupid fucking link works? I wanna watch.

is he streaming it? where can i see?

Don't do it, especially over THAT.

Do it faggot.

Don't do it you faggot. Who the fuck kills himself when they've been wronged? I know you feel like a cuck loser now, but once you're dangling there you'll be an even bigger one. Forever.

Someone explain how this shit works. Oldfag here that doesnt use discord.

should have been
>gr8 b8 m8, i r8 8/8
and with your digits of 888 it would be perfect.
you fucked up, user. Shame

Don't do it. There is help. Go talk with doctor, you would be VERY glad in a few months, even if you believe otherwise now.

Get a haircut bro

you could at least order research chemical drugs and die that way to contribute to science.

Don't kill yourself over a stupid whore.

Dont do it. You only pass your suffering onto your loved ones. Selfish.

Go out like a man at least, since you didn't manage to be one during your life and kill some subhumans

user, jokes aside, please don’t do this. Don’t. It’s not worth it. I need you anons to get coordinates on his location on his Discord. Do not do this to yourself user.

Hahahaha

Only a retard would want to continue living in this shithole of a life.

Attached: chaddead.png (4569x2048, 1.36M)

Good luck fren. There is way out.

Livestream nigger, don't listen to these gay reddit fags

This faggot will go out as a nobody if he doesn't properly explain how we can watch this shit.

This.

Don't do it, there's so many more chicks bro. Trust me, I thought about it and I didn't because I wanted to see what would happen if I waited and let life play out. then I met a beautiful lady and we have a daughter on the way in 1 month. We've been married for 13 years. Don't take the shitty way out, there's nothing after this. How can you know joy without pain? Trust me, tell her to go fuck herself and move on. DON'T fucking do it.

Reported to police

Play more tennis. Tennis can safe you. I play twice or 3 times a week. I am pretty good at it now and also competitive.

Attached: 0B39BDEA-4CE9-493F-B324-33919F7A98FD.jpg (710x450, 67K)

Thank you.

Don't do it.

Ignore any teens in this thread.

Stay strong brother.

You learned the blackpill the hard way. That sucks.

Dude
Dont
Buy a pizza, call some friends to go out drinking, or hell go to the nearest store and buy some PBR
but for the love of God please dont kill yourself

Attached: unsettling.jpg (720x720, 35K)

Killing yourself is low tier. At least find a better way of dying.

"Being prepared to die is one of the great secrets of living."

Attached: rockwell5.jpg (1212x1506, 77K)

Is there anyone on his discord?

Just don't cry in front of the Mexicans.

Attached: 1458351301923.webm (272x204, 210K)

I don't know what to say, visit me up in Umea and Kiruna for gods sake and take a tour to the lake of throlls or the silverlake falls, fish in torneelva and hunt some elgh.

Or mountainbike down Luosssavaara or just feel the peace up here in the north.

Fish in Narvik harbour, get a beer in mommas steakhouse or bishops arms, wander the mountain trails.

A few weeks up here above 68 parallel and you are reborn again, maybe climb Kebnekaise.

Attached: IMG-20180718-WA0109.jpg (1500x1125, 195K)

This bait thread again

(((discord)))

do it faggot. dont listen to the pussies telling you not to. also fuck you worthless piece of shit. kys now.

Don’t do it this whole thing is a test which means you’re going to fail the exam And gonna have to take it all over again it’s not worth it Besides there’s another cute girlfriend just around the corner

Don't do it.

Attached: 1fs2br.jpg (550x547, 56K)

That’s a nice area. What’s the nest travel time? It’s not too crowded, is it?

OP is a fag, he is promoting his shitty discord server.
There is no livestream.

Oh. Well that sucks.