FOUR HORSEMEN OF APOCALYPSE

Trump is the white horse.

We are nearing the end.

Attached: 030717-Blog-Schmidt-Chart-1.jpg (1400x799, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BduphINMVuk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol87N0nxfVs
strangesounds.org/2019/09/gigantic-algae-bloom-kilauea-eruption-hawaii-pictures.html
rswahili.com/fox/killer-slime-that-can-kill-you-in-seconds-taking-over-frances-beaches/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 4.PNG.png (781x581, 186K)

IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE WEATHER COOLS

Revelation 6King James Version (KJV)

1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

2And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

3And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

4And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

5And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

6And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

7And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

8And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Attached: matthew-24-40-41-one-shall-be-taken.jpg (640x640, 60K)

food doesnt cost anything you retard

There is no rapture.

>one quarter of the Earth's population dies
I hope it's a lot more than that

Attached: kaliyuga.jpg (849x1200, 100K)

this. Pretty sure J-dawg bounced on us, the Jehova's witnesses had the date right he just fucking left.

Kys. It’s not going to ever happen

^BASED POST RIGHT HERE^

Its supposed to be 3 quarters, not one quarter of the earths population dying.

that's moar like it, but I still think we can do a little better

Trump's re-election is the red horse.

Discrimination towards women.
They are called the Four Eqeustrians of the Apocalypse now.

What's wrong with one quarter of the population dying? That's not even all the Poos in all the streets.

>white horse

I heard it was pale...mistranslated as a type of green.

Attached: cade_roll.gif (400x225, 1.82M)

The graphic is wrong, its three quarters of the earths population that will die. A quarter will survive until the return of Christ.

awesome, good to know.

Attached: 1563380203242.png (750x807, 739K)

Makes zero sense that Trump is the Antichrist given that all the godless lefty degenerates hate his guts.

Everyone will love him when he brings peace to the middle east and then the world.

>Trump is white horse
What fucking war, you dipshit?

War and chaos will break out when he announces to the public that he is God.

>Trump is the anti-Christ
Oh look it's another retard that's NEVER read the Bible trying to use it to sway opinion of Christians!

People are going to like the Anti-Christ
Trump is too unpopular.
Maybe if he gets a nobel prize, and survives an assassination attempt. THEN, AND ONLY THEN can you start making these predictions

Dumbass.

you think that will happen?

Just jumped ITT. Didn't something say Trump is the last president to be?

Lol. The progs are crazy man. Trump could literally cure cancer and they'd still hate him. He fired the warmonger Bolton and of course all the progs are screaming at him for it.

He walks among us

He doesnt need to announce it. People will make him their god. And then they'll make him their antichrist.

The antichrist DOES survive an assassination attempt by (((rising from the dead))). That is what leads into him calling himself God.
>youtube.com/watch?v=BduphINMVuk

Revelation 13:3-5
>3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
>4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
>5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
They will have no choice when they are forced to take the mark of the beast.

Thats what they get for making him their idol.

trump is at least 6 of the 7 deadly sins for the most part to me. not to judge him on that though, but to take a look - lust / greed / pride (ego) and/or etc.

he's not one of the four horses. that's a damn devil trick.

this is a false teaching. you can't just take off 7 years from a time table prophecy and put them at the end they have to be continuous.

according to your chart, trump would be black horse.

bush was white horse because he brought the war(cheney did really tho)

Obama is red horse because the mass shootings in america happened under him first, really werent a thing until 2010ish

Trump would have to black horse, the one percenters with all the money are the exhorbitant, but there are no food shortages...

also 4 horsemen are a meme, nothing is real. Chart is fake, but now you know how to sell it next time.

but trump didn't start any wars user..

Attached: tokyo-halloween-11.jpg (610x407, 52K)

Attached: casually-handsome-confident-young-man-260nw-439433326.jpg (390x280, 15K)

Attached: end_times_timeline_jpeg-001.jpg (1280x768, 846K)

>four whores, man!
kek

Attached: SmartSelect_20190913-142212_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1005x1803, 692K)

if you ever wanted to have a secret inside look into the u.s. government.

check this out. - trumps stance - owl stance - not going to say it, but at least the snake is biting his own tail. wisdom plays in all directions here alone if not at least two / both ways.

leftist / demonrat like donald j trump alone.

Attached: this-one-should-be-obviuos.jpg (889x865, 227K)

>only one quarter of the worlds population dies
Lol. Wishful thinking. Theres going to be diseased corpses lying everywhere. You don't have the proper tools to dispose of them. The earth will need to be scorched to stop it spreading. There's gonna be dudes walking around in hazmat suits with flamethrowers burning everything. And even they'll end up dying when they take their clothes off. Everyone is going to die.

There is no pretribulation rapture. Not a single verse in the Bible actually teaches this. The church will go through the Tribulation.

>inb4 you don't know the difference in the Greek words for tribulation and wrath.

Hell On Earth if they keep that up and don't let the white kids / white children speak and/or talk alone at taht point. it says "creator" in the founding documents not egomaniac jew donald j trump.

>trump is hitler
>trump is the anti-christ
I wish these things were true but alas he is not. He is just a boomer that makes everyone sperg and less we forget Jow Forums we did this for the lulz. God how I wish both of those statements were true.

Attached: 1536431900976.jpg (453x600, 57K)

There is no pretribulation rapture of the church. It isn't in the Bible.

Pre trib rapture is false its post trib where Jesus comes from the clouds and gathers the elect AFTER the tribulation. In the same note the pro zionist dispensationism heresy is tied to this the pre trib doctrine. Go watch after tribulation documentary before it gets deleted on youtube.

Attached: 1564779970735m.jpg (1024x655, 101K)

trump is the antichrist heavily on israel / jizzsrael (black men on white daughters) / kikerael.

1 John 2:22 - read this bible quote. 80% of jews alone don't believe in Jesus Christ and/or villify him if you go with the antichrist alone.

only 25%?
Think bigger

kek I did this for the lulz and will continue to do this for the lulz. schizos like you are just the icing on the cake. If it is the end I have popcorn ready.

>one quarter of the earth's population is whites dying to race mixing.

Cannot stand Steven Anderson especially after he blatantly lies about the firmament and basically calls it the skies, when any real scholar will tell you it was always used to define a physical solid structure like a molten glass.

26%

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol87N0nxfVs

Soon.

Trump is too old, wars will still happen for many decades before ww3 which is the end and reset of the era like what has happened many times before.

The real antichrist is his son, look how white and tall he is.
He is being groomed to be the next Alexander and Caesar.
What happens after Trump's inevitable death? His son takes reign and he will inherit the entire rage of the white men.

The beast that rises is the UN, a huge nation that will be the revival of the roman empire.
Trump is a Jesuit aka roman catholic order.
Black nobility = the remnants of Roman elites who appoint the pope.

I could care less about Anderson or Hagee or anyone else and what they have to say. Dispensationalism is a a joke of twisted Scripture. This was known to serious students of the Scripture long before Anderson showed up.

rapture means to kill, yes there is rapture it's
called the fifth seal.

wrong

Volcanic Eruption of Kilauea Unexpectedly Triggered Giant Algae Bloom In Pacific Ocean
strangesounds.org/2019/09/gigantic-algae-bloom-kilauea-eruption-hawaii-pictures.html

Killer slime that can ‘kill you in seconds’ taking over France’s beaches
rswahili.com/fox/killer-slime-that-can-kill-you-in-seconds-taking-over-frances-beaches/

funny how you people are all blind like moles

Rapture doesn't mean to kill.

harpazo, which means to snatch or take away. 1 Thessalonians 4:17,

the apocalypse is at least 200-300 years off. the only thing our generation will get, is ww3 & the 3 days of darkness.

kek canada is on the third horse already

after that, god will have enough of you all.

more like the orange i'd say

Checked

Attached: La_Bête_de_la_Mer.jpg (1200x818, 384K)

STFU IT WILL HAPPEN

2060 is ww3 and the end of times.
demons will be revealed in the coming decade.

Why are you describing Canada?

>infographic depicts common problems that have plagued humanity for our entire existence, things we've experienced hundreds of times over
>omg guys da wurld will end, it habbening soon!

Let's make it an even 5/6ths

Need more sauce what does the owl mean

Most of the world loves the Antichrist though. Most of the world hates Trump.
CONCLUSION: He's not the Antichrist

Attached: wormwood.png (1667x347, 169K)

Revelation was about the Roman Empire collapsing specifically and was a political piece of the time, but retarded boomers have turned it into a catchall apocalypse nonsense. It was written far after the rest of the bible.

Luke 10:18
(He said to them) (I saw) (satan) (as) (lightning) (from) (heaven,heights) (fall)
epo de autos theoreo ho Satanas hos astrape ek ho ouranos pipto
Luke recorded these words in Greek after he heard Jesus speak them in Hebrew.
Notice that Luke used the word "pipto" (fall), which means the word "ouranos" was translated by him to mean "HEIGHTS" and NOT "heaven"!

The New International version translates the same passage into English as:

"He replied, 'I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.'"

However, we know that "heights" is the correct translation of "ouranos" because of the use of the word "pipto".

One way this verse could have been said by Jesus in Hebrew (in order to get translated this way by Luke) is:
(I saw) (satan) (fall) (like) (lightning) (from) (the heights)
ra'ah satan naphal 'aher baraq o bamah

Notice the last three words. Together they are pronounced "Barack Obama".

The Bible uses the word "bamah" when quoting satan himself on "heights":

Isaiah 14:14 (literal Hebrew translation)
I will rise over the heights ("bamah") of clouds. I will be likened to the Most High.

That means if Jesus had said "Barack Obama", Luke would have recorded it EXACTLY as he did!!

The translation of Luke 10:18 back into English using "heights" would be "I saw satan fall as Barack Obama".

Now that is a tinfoil hat level of crazy you just posted.

>wisdom
Wisdom does not deceive. Knowledge and pride does. That should say knowledge and pride. Not wisdom. Wisdom comes from God. What the left handed pathers call wisdom is not wisdom. For there is no deception in wisdom and there is no wisdom to be found in the left hand path of selfishness, which they take to it's most extreme, using deception to achieve their goals.

red horse gonna be fun niggers.

>i don't like what you put
>therefore you're crazy
>even though you thoroughly explained your point
Obama even had a press event where he quoted a verse from the bible and replaced Christ with himself in the verse. It happened during his second term.

>Obama even had a press event where he quoted a verse from the bible and replaced Christ with himself in the verse. It happened during his second term.
Source?
>inb4 "the illuminati and the gubbment got rid of any mention of it but i know it's real!"
>*tips tinfoil hat

So in other words, you already do know about it, you're deflecting on purpose, and trying to get ahead of the narrative by reframing it dishonestly, because you yourself know it was already buried by the powers that be, just like previous 2016 pre and post election era videos that can be used against the powers that be have been scrubbed from youtube and google. Don't play dumb. You just dig your grave deeper.

Did you bother to check the dictionary before calling me crazy?

Attached: baraq.png (654x720, 62K)

Attached: bamah.png (633x793, 77K)

Would you like to tell us how the Earth is flat or the moon landing was fake next?

Would you like to stick to the subject and not be a deflective dishonest faggot? Evidently not.

>but there are no food shortages
Give it a year.

Where was this event located? Genuinely curious.

It was one of Obama's press conferences that took place at the White House.

If Trump was the Antichrist, why is he so hated by the left?

This

He is the Anti Christ
Loved by millions globally. But will ultimately destroy the world.

Attached: 2D4D24D5-5A9E-4D7D-B029-CD13470467D2.jpg (640x882, 509K)

If you're talking about his reading of psalm 46, which is usually what people cite when they're making this argument, you're full of shit. He quoted the verse exactly as it appears in the bible, but the verse is spoken from the point of view of God himself, so it appears that Obama was interjecting himself in the place of God.

When can we get the red horse kicking?

which president hasnt been said to be the anti christ by legions of retards? how many anti christs are there?

Attached: 1515440032747.jpg (1200x675, 126K)

You would have to nuke both kike and sandniggers for that to happen. Trump isn't nuking kikes.

>+1 Obama shill damage control
Is that why when the person in the press who was there corrected him on it Obama didn't correct that person and instead just gave them a glowering stare of hate until the person was removed from the room?

How many presidents were there named Lightning [from] Heaven in Hebrew?

this is the shit that always gets me when I read Revelation

What about not believing in that stuff so that it is less of a self fulfilling prophecy?

>gets called out for being a conspiracy nut
>"ahha you already knew it was bullshit but i will use my insane mental gymnastics to claim you are proving me right!"
I'm calling the local loony bin to come pick you up now.

i disregard anything related to jew gibberish

Attached: 1518055653465.png (384x405, 309K)

> 10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
Kek

>Where was this event located?
In a moment of schizophrenic delusion