You've done Jow Forums. You've established the perfect society where guns make everyone safer

You've done Jow Forums. You've established the perfect society where guns make everyone safer.

Attached: t.jpg (1071x1619, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w-D3YoW3Hxg
cchrflorida.org/antidepressants-are-a-prescription-for-mass-shootings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If there were no gun laws you wouldn't need an armed guard

What?

Attached: 1561071313183.gif (347x200, 1.62M)

The kids could have guns, the teachers could have guns, you could put an auto turret outside, etc.

Attached: 6m0jd6.jpg (1242x2688, 220K)

What if I have balls that transform into turrets?

Then, I kicked him in the face and then guess what happened?
Everyone clapped and I was a hero!!!
YAY me, I'm great!!

>she then dropped her astro phsyics book and yelled out darn it, this is why i need my morning starbucks!

>Spend your time teaching your kid how there's homocidal maniacs on the loose ready to kill you with bigoted weapons of hatred

>Get positive reinforcement from your behavior on social media when your daughter is afraid of the conditioned boogeyman you created
social media was a BIG fucking mistake my dudes

Attached: things that never happened.gif (782x437, 115K)

>what if I never taught my kids about the tools their society needs to keep them safe
the post.

>Boogyman
>Implying homicidal maniacs haven't been killing people in mass shootings

Yes it was. It was the final nail in a dying society. The fact that insanity and narcissism fully control the largest soap box and communication system ever invented is like watching the asteroid enter the atmosphere.

This is what happens when you give kids unnecessary "safety drills" with the intent to seriously traumatize them and repeatedly tell them they're going to get murdered by their own classmates.

just like this one too

Attached: horrible lying parent 2.jpg (1242x1201, 136K)

Anders Breivik taught us all a master class on that fateful day.

>Implying more than have the US isn't going to die in old age from years of obesity, poor diets, and heart failure
>Teaching your kids to be afraid is a better alternative than being truthful about guns and who owns/uses them along with why it's important for good people to own and know how to use firearms just as much as the bad ones
>Fear is stronger than truth
fuck off

>implying there aren't thousands of different threats of higher proportion that parents either don't discuss with their children or comfort the children should they become unreasonably worried
>implying you aren't a brainlet that gets scared on cue when told to

EMP mines

Then everyone in the school came outside and clapped.

Attached: 1509298424866.jpg (599x549, 106K)

These retards really shouldn't be roaming free. Society is clearly too hard for them.

While men also engage in such practices, their numbers are put to shame by the huge amount of women world wide that do the same. Women are evil when given control, on anything

This never happened, just another lying attention whore leftist cunt.
Leftist liars and cowards messed up the kids with their propaganda. All the school shooters have been nutcases and many were on psychotropic drugs.

Attached: middle-finger.jpg (350x350, 20K)

>we

>future leftist getting gunned down in government indoctrination "excuse me" public schools
>me grilling and chilling on a friday off

Feels good sending your kids to a right wing private school.

>ban guns
>and the terrorists will just use nail bombs
they are easier to get and make, and they kill more people, do more destruction, and do it all faster than a gun. There is basically no way to prevent them unless you ban ALL bags and boxes from public spaces. They can be scaled however you see fit, they can be the size of a thimble or a freight train.
Pic related was the manchester bombing. 23 dead and OVER 800 injured, over 100 of which had to be hospitalized.
You can build one of these things with a simple trip to the hardware store or a kitchen store. There are so many recipes for these bad boys that its sickening.
But go ahead and outlaw guns, violate our rights, and start a whole new civil war resulting in every one of you faggot rat traitors hanging instead of doing the only sane solution which is finding out WHY people that grew up having ssris and meth crammed down their throats are homicidal after a decade of medical abuse.
Maybe after all of these traitors are hung we can finally get around to FIXING THE ACTUAL PROBLEM.

This post is not an advocation for terroristic actions. Its a call to fix the mental health crisis. Itss a statement that banning guns will only result in terrorists using other means to harm innocent people.

>There is basically no way to prevent them unless you ban ALL bags and boxes from public spaces
Reminded me of how (I think it was in Brazil) that the government prohibited schoolbags and said that children could only use transparent schoolbags because of a shooting that happened

I had to fix my wording because the glow niggers were starting to crawl.

Its all over america they do that shit. Everything has to be transparant plastic, but go green!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-13_12-41-50.png (527x482, 54K)

> That's her response to this story
> Things that never happened
Also that's the most Jew bitch I may have ever seen. Is that Howard Stern?

>You've established the perfect society where guns make everyone safer.

All of the shootings have been done in your precious gun-free zones, moron.

You want to change the US into one huge gun-free zone -- exactly what do you think will happen then?

Oh, and that idiotic twatter post? It never happened, and you're a fool if you think it did.

Yeah, it's not liberal media CONSTANTLY screaming about the end of the world through climate change and there kids getting shot up in school. It's all our fault hahahahha

>we

Yeah, banning guns is pretty pointless. Like back in the 90s the Shining Path commies would just build car bombs with a bunch of ANFO and detonated them all over the capital. Like you said is even easier to make bombs these days thanks to the internet.

Attached: this.gif (250x168, 494K)

THE HELL WITH THE CHILDREN, THE HELL WITH THEM ALL.

Removing communists makes society safer

>we

No, her. It's her job to shield and protect her children from the media blitz and sensationalist syndicated news outlets.

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-175252.png (760x1015, 286K)

>we
I wish these cunts would speak for themselves. I never asked for niggers and spics, I never asked for a jewish media monopoly, I never asked for open borders and tearing up our constitution. Also I doubt this even happened, these fuckers lie all the time, she probably doesn't even have a child.

Attached: Screen_07-09-2019_18-42-21.png (1920x1080, 3.26M)

And then everyone clapped.

There is a saying that a well armed society is a polite society.
That is because if nearly everyone carries around a gun, trying to threaten, mug, or shoot another person is guaranteed to get you shot in return.
People quickly become aware of this, and as a result seek to avoid escalating things to that point.
Manners and talking things out become far more important to people.

On the flip side, crazy/dangerously violent people are more likely to get shot and killed instead of rehabilitated.
They will rapidly get weeded out yes, but it will be a loss of life society will regret and cry out against. And we got a lot more crazy/stupid people around now than we used to.

Based lel

Then you identify as an attack helicopter and mow down the school shooter.

Checkmate cisshets.

Attached: 1493032047900.jpg (768x1117, 572K)

Attached: hello fellow gunowners.png (909x703, 83K)

The kid watches to much tv.

Well, the kid is starting to think strategically ('x is a plausible method of attack') so that's good. Now they just need to learn better how to assess threats ('x is a plausible but unlikely method of attack.).

I hate the paradox of AR15s. .223 is simultaneously too weak to hunt with, but overwhelming powerful against humans.

Guns are not the problem. Guns have never been the problem. The left is too dense to realize this.

Attached: 1548920422850_1.jpg (558x960, 127K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w-D3YoW3Hxg

cchrflorida.org/antidepressants-are-a-prescription-for-mass-shootings/

The public should now that the media along with their sponsors big pharma have created this epidemic and they did so knowingly just to push their (((Agenda)))

Attached: 771E8C41-F08A-493C-9428-D6C5365BA74B.jpg (770x445, 78K)

>What?
If there were no gun laws you wouldn't need an armed guard

Attached: giphy (2).gif (296x200, 161K)