Why do boomers and normies fall for this shit?

Why do boomers and normies fall for this shit?
>blame vaping for 6 deaths
>deaths caused by retards buying counterfeit THC carts
>cut with toxic shit to cut corners
>faggots wonder why they’re getting sick

Attached: 7FB5E6E2-67DA-4D4D-A0DB-80207CD45F60.jpg (644x338, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pjf_XU13NHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Inhaling shit into your lungs that isn't oxygen
You vaping faggots deserve everything that is coming to you. Rot in hell.

I love this reply and I've loved this reply since the weekend.
It makes total sense, especially up there in leaf land with dirt, mildew and faggot dust.

I'm not wondering why these fucks getting sick, so you can put me to the none faggot section please.

>be addicted to vaping
>dude vapings not bad!?!? how could you say that!?!?

>Keep making this thread
>like 6 times
>multiple threads at the same time
>faggots wonder why we’re getting sick of it

Attached: I vape.jpg (497x770, 119K)

>it's the fake ones
faggots. homicidal kin killers, in the flesh.

What are thc carts? Dope oil?

>get sick after inhaling oil vapor from a sketchy source into your lungs.
Who'd of thought?

Attached: PSX_20190731_083019.jpg (1016x1127, 422K)

No one is falling for it.
It’s a propaganda push by big tobacco to demonize all vaping (thc, cbd, nicotine) and cut them out.
I mean come on everyone is talking about the carts and sickness but STILL nothing on actual tobacco products?

vaping is a gateway to cigs which is why it's being pushed on teens.

Very strong reply Jamal.

douche, tobacco companies own the biggest vaping companies....

Your lungs were not designed for the bi-products of combustion. Period. Edibles are the only safe way to ingest THC.

FPBP

our eyes weren't meant to look at cell phones all day. Period. Looking at trees is the only safe way to look at things.

Yes they do, but the government shouldn't stop them from doing so, especially since (((tobacco))) is still legal.

>a gateway drug to cigs
Cigarettes have .5-1mg of tobacco in them. People who vape routinely blow through 50mg a day. Some concentrations as high as 10mg/ml or even 20 and they are doing quite a few mls. Why would they smoke cigarettes? I personally only smoke additive free spliffs and think vaping/dabbing is gay.

Did you not even read the post? Fuck you nigger

How long have you been under a rock? Cozy under there?

Attached: 1559171873634.jpg (646x1024, 143K)

Of nicotine* not tobacco obviously.

Imagine thinking that air is 100% oxygen

Retard alert

Just masturbate instead of breathing in smoke 20 times a day you fucking degenerates

why is everyone a faggot these days, clamoring to get high? Can't you cope with reality?

weed carts (like this)

Attached: 1551570202432.jpg (800x533, 76K)

what you get for buying shit made of Chinesium then vaping it.

Attached: 1566591501907.jpg (1500x2000, 899K)

>I'M NOT ADDICTED I CAN QUIT ANY TIME ALSO VAPING IS HEALTHIER
It's like with dude weed tards never shutting up about not addicted they are and that weed kills cancer.

Attached: 1561019512154.jpg (321x185, 13K)

doesn't make sense to you? Hmmmm interesting Susan.

Attached: bcpropagandaphoto2.jpg (2884x1063, 1.72M)

What about inhaling farts!? Mister America smarty pants. The amout of farts you daily inhale is also not what your lungs are designed for. Hope all these vaping faggots die so that we may solve some of the climate change and over population.

You inhale stuff all the time that isn't Oxygen. Rot in Hell, leaf faggot.

your lungs ignore nitrogen and argon, so he is right actually

Yes. Thc cartridges made with vitamin E as a preservative/ carrier additive. They add their special blend of shit for the enterage effect but, beyond aromatherapy effects some of that shit is poison.
Also, these thc or CBD juices are advertised to be mixable with regular nicotine juices and they aren't chemically compatible- the pot stuff is insoluble in the glycerin carrier and forms crystals. Inhaling a mixture that solidifies on cooling is causing these problems.

>vaporizing
>combustion
Burger education.

concentrated weed, fancy hash. diluted into a liquid that works like the regular e cigs.

I have been saying these were bad news before all this shit. They are sold as a gram of wax, but they need to be so diluted to work with those pens that there is no way they are getting what they pay for. Then there is the weed used to make the wax. No one is taking nice buds off the shelf of a pot shop and making wax out of it. They use the shit that wasn't good enough to sell in stores because it was mold, some shops test for pesticides and it wouldn't pass for that. or it's just garbage weed that no one would want to but if they saw the buds.

I mean, yeah, it's true.
smoking anything is pretty retarded.

Literally anything that you inhale that isn't oxygen or inert is a toxic substance to your lungs. They absorb EVERYTHING.

Youre still inhaling them, so you are wrong actually.

Who do you think owns those vape companies retard

or worse it explodes in their face.

Akshtually

>so he is right actually
No, he's not.
He specifically said "inhale"
You can inhale something without your body putting it into your blood stream.
The fact you inhaled an inert substance doesn't mean you did not inhale it.
I will give you a pass, because I'm assuming English isn't your first language.

ehh.

Any videos of this?

Attached: 1562702499877.jpg (284x177, 14K)

Does philip Mores sounds Jewish to you? Becouse I now where you where going with this......

this accident was from an e-cig explosion but still.

Attached: 16003052_10100193309668188_8265464357578101111_n-e1484639320226.jpg (540x684, 54K)

another problem related to vaping but really has nothing to do with the normal e cig user. Again it's chink made shit, being used in a way that it shouldn't be used. You have to try to make bad choices for this to happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pjf_XU13NHk

only a report.

The amount of faggots joining each thread has stunned me beyond every porportion!!

I could care less if a mutt vapes and spends his life savings on a drug that has obvious misusable properties. WHAT I CARE ABOUT IS IF THIS MUTT TRIES TO SHOVE DOWN MY CHILDRENS THROATS A DEGENERATE CULTURE THAT WILL HARM MY CHILD.

this applies to other fields
>pedophilia (age is just a number)
>alcholism
>weed
>niggery

b-but dude, it doesn't kill you, what's the problem then?

Attached: 1529779784246.jpg (400x400, 32K)

If it were really vapor it wouldnt get you high (except through oxygen deprivation).

I have a few unflavored THC vape carts. I can't smoke for a while because I'm getting a new job, but as soon as I pass their test I'm going to get ripped on this shit. Properly though, I want to keep my tolerance down.

Fuck Trump for going after flavored shit because "MUH KIDS." Such a dumb move.

>inhale vapor
>breathe it out
>lungs absorb THC into the blood during so
>"HURR DURR BUT IT'S DANGEROUS!!!!"
It's 10000x not as dangerous as inhaling smoke, which literally coats your lungs with ash/carbon. That is IF it is dangerous at all.

one death is a tragedy a million is a statistic.
Put a face to a death and it becomes personal, just numbers and it's impersonal.

i genuinely wonder who could be behind this

Attached: 1563728637680.jpg (810x1024, 76K)

Why do degenerates think sins won't be paid for in this life and the next?

>Literally anything that you inhale that isn't oxygen or inert is a toxic substance to your lungs. They absorb EVERYTHING.
Wrong. Oxygen is only about 20% of air. Inhaling pure oxygen can kill you

Because normies care more about muh feefees than actual data.

Attached: vaping deaths.jpg (491x592, 47K)

Toby if only you where spending all this time and effort at school than your mom didn't have to sell her self to pay your food and your internet bills faggot

Attached: my-faggot-detector-is-off-the-charts-spiderman-oftrap.jpg (600x400, 47K)

I genuinely can't tell if this is bait or not, either way, I'll take it as simple ignorance. The air we breath is only 21% Oxygen, while 78% consists of Nitrogen.

quick reminder that opiods have killed over 300,000 americans and jews are still making billions on their sale and production. not a single politician has ever said "let's make these pills illegal".

never. not once.

Plants and our ability to make use of them are gifts from god.

>being this much a lunglet

I'm not your friend. I've actually been paying most of my parents' bills for the past few months so I got like no money and can't pay my own bills... hence the new job that pays more.

Getting drunk and high are sins.

>meme flag
opinion disregarded

saw this on reddit. Play stupid games, get stupid prizes.

So were not friends? You hurt my feelings Toby. Now go back to sucking dick you faggot got bills to pay

vaping is new and long term effects is unknown, remember when smoking was considered healthy?

HI BLACK PEOPLE, JEWISH PEOPLE AND HISPANICS.

Trump is an idiot
Whatever he does you should not listen to it.

He wants to ban vaping.

Don't listen to him.

You should buy black market vapes and vape supplies.
Get them EVERYWHERE and ANYWHERE YOU CAN

YOU ARE AN AMERICAN AND YOU HAVE FREEDOM.
I MEAN COME ON NOW - THESE WHITE GUN TOTING RACISTS HAVE ALL THESE GUNS
AND THEY ARE TRYING TO FORCE YOU TO NOT VAPE!

SMOKE WEED, DRINK AND VAPE. AND DON'T FORGET TO HAVE ABORTIONS!

Attached: 4chan mods are faggots .jpg (912x1247, 452K)

>dude why ban vaping when cigs are still legal?
Because it appeals to kids. These kids wouldn't smoke cigs, but they pick up the vape. This is undeniable.
>muh big tobacco
muh nicotine addiction
>it helped me quit cigs wtf this is good
This ban will help you quit vaping. Also get more willpower.
>I'm not addicted I swear
You're addicted

It was only considered healthy by lying kike doctors and lying kike corporations.

>480k smoking deaths
>6 vaping
How many of these came from the actual cigarette? Were any of them preventable by using anything other than the cigarette? Do you have 70 year longitudinal studies which prove that your e-cig does not have the same death rate as a real cig?

Vapes have killed 6 people who should not have died.

that heavy shilling for vaping cigs

Attached: IMG_0528.jpg (1024x1016, 57K)

tainted products have killed 6 people. bagged lettuce is more dangerous.

Its also 0% sublimed wax at all earth atmospheric temperatures, unlike the material inside a vaporizer.

>vaping > food

Attached: what.jpg (480x480, 16K)

Smoking consistently for even a short period will fuck your teeth up and gums up, fuck up your voice, fuck up your skin, and make you cough like hell when you normally would never cough.

People were always aware of how bad smoking was for your health, they just thought the benefits outweighed the negative effects... until people began to die from lung cancer and other horrible sicknesses later in life.

>tainted products have killed 6 people
Can you verify for me which producets are 100% safe? Surely there are regulatory systems in place, studies made at the company's expense which show safe consumption practices, and recommended use?

post this on [s4s]

They have been conditioned to accept the government in all its glory. They’re too comfortable and without ideology, ability to think for themselves. 100% of boomers still get their news from the television. Can’t expect much from people like that.

It's a big tobacco PR campaign to try and kill a threat to its monopoly. It started with vaping being associated with hipsterism and soft hands, but a lot of the people who take up smoking have that aesthetic sense anyway. Lots of people take up smoking explicitly because it looks debonair.
Now people are being stupid and buying black market bullshit because they're dumb white kids that don't understand that the shaking, bug-eyed negroid that peddled those carts to them is not actually smart enough to make something that you should put into your body. The tobacco companies are capitalizing this by making sure the "outline" of the story gets spread far and wide.

The general gist though is that it's kind of stupid to smoke anything. Your lungs are wonderful organs. Easy breathing should not be taken for granted.

Your brain, however, is more of a detriment for the lot of you. Drink that shit away. Get pissed, lads.

Attached: 1529952365864.jpg (621x654, 74K)

Cannabis oil Bru, oil. Oil isnot to be vaporized and inhaled

>100% safe
Moving goalposts when you have no defense, how pathetic! The argument is that flavored vape carts are DEADLY as in they KILL PEOPLE. That's what our government is telling us is true with these bans.

in before vaping stimulates a new kind of cancer growth

Attached: pathetic.jpg (711x633, 35K)

Based. Who the fuck vapes anyways, expecting no repercussions?

they are both something you buy to put in your body that is tainted with something you had no intentions or expectations of buying
no and no. can you verify what lettuce is 100% safe? what does that change about "tainted", that's the fucking point of the word. caping isn't the problem, counterfeit products are.

drugs are for losers.

I like your way of thinking. I approve of this message

Attached: 1457232248081.gif (300x237, 2.66M)

The simple truth is that while the ideal system in a vaccum would be to seperate the good from the bad and only punish the bad, there is a little problem.

What isnt the bad? What is the dividing line on which one side is the good? The various vape producing companies have done little to nothing to show which products are actually safe or unsafe. Theyve all grouped together under the same rules eithout doing anything to prove that some are better or worse than others, and now that some of them are killing people, they all get the hammer.

Shouldn't be banned, but fuck vaping faggots. I wish more of you would die, faster.

ah yes, nicotine is something the body needs while food is of no importance

Attached: 1563534466194.png (466x549, 575K)

How foolish to suck on these robo-cocks. Practicing for the real thing? Are people just so desperate to get addicted to any drug they can find?

I had 2 uncles that smoked actual cigarettes, but they finally gave it up after decades with the help of talking about the cost of it all and maybe a very little bit of shaming here and there. I think deep down they could see the truth of it all and even the effects on their health and environment (like stained walls), but addiction can be a powerful thing, so it's hard to break the spell I guess.

My point really is stop smoking all this poison and WAKE UP ALREADY!.

Some vape carts contain materials that kill people. No one knows which ones. You can argue waxes vs liquid fats vs other lipid bases until the cows come home, but the truth is that no one bothered to actually study their effects when they started marketing them for human consumption.

Send it back to the lab for a few years until your vape maker can document that their cart is completely safe. Just like tobacco companies had to do for regular cigs.

Agreed, the individual will seek it by any means if addicted, what should be done is to raise the taxes on the product to limit consumption and start ostracizing campaigns against vaping in public spheres.

Attached: DxLKSZquFT8e4FrgeSJU_fT8_HX6ID0YijNZGauKLV4.jpg (657x527, 37K)

>needs
Where does that factor in to the previous conversation? What I don't need is the government determining what I need. I don't need you, you should be banned.

See post for reference:

CDC said it was e-cigs with a specific vitamin inside the oil that solidified in the lungs when held too long.
FDA said "fuck you" to that and claimed it was flavored THC vapes with something mysterious inside them.

Trump decided to just combine both these conflicting reports and ban all "flavored vapes." Anyone who questions this is called a drug addict or a supporter of children dying.

>these kids wouldn’t smoke cigs

Boomer alarm going off

Say what you want about the Make A Wish foundation but they really came through this time

Attached: 15734738171.png (644x338, 270K)