Civil War

>Desegregation
>Hart-Cellar Act - replacement migration
>Reagan Amnesty
Conservatives: "Meh"
>Beto O'Rourke says he wants an Assault Weapons Ban "hell yes, we are going to take your AR-15"
Conservatives: CIVIL WAR!!!!!
Explain yourselves. Beto doesnt want ALL your guns, just the Assault Rifles. You won't do anything, you are going to comply with the cops and hand them over.

Attached: Beto.jpg (640x320, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

factcheck.org/2013/02/did-the-1994-assault-weapons-ban-work/
youtu.be/WECw0fDkZFo
baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/11/05/fatal-officer-involved-shooting-in-anne-arundel-county/
google.com/amp/s/baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/11/05/fatal-officer-involved-shooting-in-anne-arundel-county/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=eA4QjzSmdnI
youtube.com/watch?v=oUfy8rWRUa0&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol *Celler*
bump

who

It's coming.

Attached: 105660-004-EB8C44F4.jpg (500x334, 23K)

>You won't do anything, you are going to comply with the cops and hand them over.
If that is your hope tranny, you and your handlers will be greatly disappointed.

>supports cops all the way up to the point they get turned on you
Unless you live in the middle of nowhere, your local police has military-grade gear and will have no trouble eliminating people who resist. This is the future because Conservatives wouldn't take a stand.

>just the Assault Rifles
Opposed to assault shotguns? And assault forks, assault pens, assault hammers, and assault fists?
If you say assault enough it starts to look funny.

Attached: 3D090BB0-E5CD-4513-BDD3-57E853284B74.jpg (2779x1406, 289K)

How about the 1994 AWB?
Seems like we made it through ok with that one.

You think cops are mindless robots who’ll do whatever you tell them to?
I promise you that a very large portion of police departments will be on the side of resistance.

Attached: 651B731D-3650-4DEC-AD40-73DA2BF53453.jpg (1200x830, 159K)

Yes. They're already doing red flag confiscations, and no police have revolted.

What enforcement measures were involved and what did it accomplish?

>hey, Ramirez, if you dont enforce that red flag search, we are going have to dishonorably discharge you, and you will lose your pension.
Its just a job, they need money. you think they want to work a cash register?

Attached: brize of freedum.jpg (1397x988, 133K)

*ahem*
S H A L L

Attached: part-and-parcel.jpg (500x500, 44K)

factcheck.org/2013/02/did-the-1994-assault-weapons-ban-work/

>and no police have revolted.
Lots haven’t complied and more says they’ll not enforce them due to public safety concerns and constitutionality
>youtu.be/WECw0fDkZFo

Attached: B1BAF6EE-FF4A-4D3A-A2C8-6C3FB5305DC9.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

No, I'm not

They would have to literally build terminators to confiscate weapons. Human confiscation squads wont last long and most police officers and us military personnel believe and honor the 2nd amendment of our Constitution.

Conservatives are spineless cowards and traitors.

>dude just give up your guns

No, kys

>tfw my AR15 has more of a right to be in this country than their pathetic taco niggers
>tfw when my face is jlaws chicken eye

Attached: 1564938019376s.jpg (250x187, 5K)

>Just a job
>that you have to take an oath to uphold constitution to have.
You don’t deepthink much, do you?

>Desegregation
>Hart-Cellar Act - replacement migration
>Reagan Amnesty
Those are good Christian values.
>Beto O'Rourke says he wants an Assault Weapons Ban "hell yes, we are going to take your AR-15"
Jesus said to buy a sword. Not use it, never use it, just buy it. It's a fucking mystery how we got where we are today, but if there's one thing for sure it's that Christianity will fix it.

checked. Its already Happened. people have died from Red flag laws. will conservatives do anything?
baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/11/05/fatal-officer-involved-shooting-in-anne-arundel-county/

Gracias. Gracias a todos por estar aquí. Muy agradecido con todos los que están aquí hoy, muy agradecidos con esta comunidad de El Paso, y estoy muy agradecido con cada uno de ustedes que hizo el viaje para venir aquí y unirse a nosotros en nuestra ciudad natal en esta comunidad. Fue muy importante para Amy y para mí lanzar esta campaña desde El Paso.

Esta es una ciudad donde nací. Es la ciudad donde me criaron Melissa y Pat O'Rourke, los misioneros Erin y Charlotte. Es la misma ciudad donde Amy y yo estamos criando a nuestros tres hijos, y quizás lo más importante, El Paso para mí representa a Estados Unidos y lo mejor. Durante más de cien años, esta comunidad ha acogido a generaciones de inmigrantes de todo el Río Grande, algunos han viajado cientos de millas, otros han viajado miles de millas tratando de escapar de la brutalidad, la violencia y la pobreza para encontrar una vida mejor en este país. para ellos y para sus hijos, eso es seguro, pero también porque fueron llamados a contribuir a nuestro éxito compartido y a la grandeza de este país, y lo han hecho.

You're advocating slavery with the self-righteousness of a puritan.

If this isn't a beg for you's, then I've never seen anything more pathetic. Except perhaps O'Rourke himself.

SAGE

Attached: Rifle.jpg (542x542, 89K)

>most police officers and us military personnel believe and honor the 2nd amendment of our Constitution.
wow it really shows because of how much they hate the 1st ammendment. look up any cop audit channel. cops are low-iq bullies.

Im not going to do anything because the democrats threw the election last night.

Beto will never be president.

That link was useless
I’ve seen propaganda with less opinions

Attached: E760E320-915E-4172-AEAF-D157CE923BD9.jpg (500x524, 51K)

Former PSDfag here. Asymmetrical warfare is either impossible or very costly to defeat. Our package wasn’t going to get attached led in a hard facility, but everybody and their family go home at the end of the day. Not that I am advocating such, and I think it’s a moot issue anyway due to most LE being patriots. If were a patriotic cop, are you gonna stock your neck out for The Squad?

Attached: E6B17429-43D8-48CB-8CF3-ECBEB8578D42.jpg (254x199, 23K)

>lots haven't complied
So? Many have and there are dead americans to show for it.
I hope every cop enforcing red flag laws gets two in the chest.

Attached: 1567631929014.png (376x599, 342K)

Majority of gun owners are bootlickers. No civil war will happen. Conservatives are cucks.

Attached: 1D6A82E9-156A-4358-8DFB-671DDC9DFC0A.jpg (720x351, 36K)

This is me calling out Conservatives for being cowards full of hot air.

All it took was for one motherfucker to be progun and anti immigration. .
Almost as if someone wanted clear and distinct lines of separation.

>I’ve seen propaganda with less opinions
>I meant:
I’ve seen propaganda with more facts

Attached: C2F02C21-32B1-489D-9413-3244C507F8A4.jpg (500x333, 93K)

>dead americans to show for it.
How many?

Lel, his political career is over and he's resorted to trolling to try and hold on a few more days.

google.com/amp/s/baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/11/05/fatal-officer-involved-shooting-in-anne-arundel-county/amp/

One is too many, But there are more.
This is why I fucking hate cops. Bunch of Democrats pretending to be Republicans.

Attached: eda8a82bf65985c46b661b86304746a4.jpg (951x1089, 1.15M)

Was he purposely trying to tank his campaign? Is he so desperate to have a breakout moment that he's resorted to total bullshit?

go to the library then, boomer.
>due to most LE being patriots
so patriotic of them to subjugate their people at the behest of the government.
this.

>Anecdotal
>But there are more.
How many?
There should be numbers on this somewhere

>Majority of gun owners are bootlickers. No civil war will happen. Conservatives are cucks.
Trump will never get the nomination now.

>go to the library then, boomer.

Attached: 1DD9A2E9-8E9A-49EF-B404-B0D0D24C091D.jpg (143x208, 16K)

White car gang controls your media KEK

Are you a complete fucking moron? That's a story of an actual American citizen getting unconstitutionally gunned down by an enforcer for a politician and you try to brush it off with a dismissive "anecdotal" comment like a wanna be steven crowder?
Neck yourself bootlicker.

Attached: 1563831853870.jpg (674x663, 134K)

>Assault Rifles
Please define "Assault Rifles". Automatic rifles are all but illegal in any practical sense, so that doesn't count. Does it just need to be scary looking?

There are always going to be some boot lickers satisfied with some crumbs.

Confiscation is retarded, serious gun owners will just claim they lost theirs and as soon as cops start getting popped rural precincts will refuse to carry them out which is where 95% of Assault Weapons™ are owned, like how the entire state of Alaska literally just ignores certain gun laws because the Governor doesn't like them and D.C doesn't do shit about it.

>Beto doesnt want ALL your guns, just the Assault Rifles.
Fudds: "This isn't the hill to die on."
As soon as Beto & company learn that .223 is a varmint round, they're going to want the .30 caliber, shotguns and the rest.
This is the hill to die on.

Exactly what is the point of having a weapon to keep the government in check if you never use it and they act with impunity. BUT WHEN IT'S ALL FUCKED THEN WE CAN REVOLT.

No

I don’t know anything about that man, that story, or the dept. that carried out the unconstitutional order.
I’m a boot, dipshit
Crymoar faggot

America is not as white as it was when all that previous stuff happened. Whites can see what darkies are really like and when they do, they don't like it. Even anti white Liberals run away from darkies like its going out of style. It was easy to bury your head in the sand when America was extremely white. The less white it gets, the harder it is to find a place to stick your head in the sand. Here it comes, user. Here comes the end of the Post World War II peace.

My guess would be senor Beto will be taking lunch orders, not taking guns away

Beto is fanning the flames of stochastic violence. He is a sociopath and he's trying to make people get hurt to advance his goals.

Attached: 1540504066645.jpg (1000x769, 100K)

this.
Your posts are bad, and you should feel bad.

Oh your a cop? Good. I hope some piece of shit junkie immigrant merks you in your fucking squad car while you eat lunch.
You're no countrymen of mine. I'm a big fan of the country I live in unlike you welfare parasites. You are the enemy of our free republic.

Attached: 62307225_885061531832528_7228933964990251008_n.jpg (403x537, 37K)

To those that think your local police won't blindly follow orders to confiscate firearms...

youtube.com/watch?v=eA4QjzSmdnI

Attached: redflag.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Sure thing Batman

Attached: C436E908-5AC8-4FE8-AE34-F61F31BB5D61.jpg (2000x1250, 121K)

I'll smash your skull in, then his.

Beto finna dab on gun owners

haha. enjoy Hispanic Texas.

>WHY ARENT CONSERVASHITS OUTRAGED ABOUT THINGS THAT HAPPENED TO THEM BEFORE THEY WERE OF LEGAL VOTING AGE?!?!? SO, THEREFORE, GIVE BETO YOUR GUNS GUYS ITS TOTALLY RIGHT AND FAIR!!!!!

Attached: 1555708579365.png (606x609, 600K)

Lesson for Beto on what it means to be an Anpmerican.
>youtube.com/watch?v=oUfy8rWRUa0&t=0s

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1080, 774K)

KILL ALL GLOWNiGGERS.

>the democrats threw the election last night.

They are running for who is going to lose to Trump and then carry that stain on their shirt.

Attached: 1532055952544.jpg (650x365, 71K)

Another important factor in wrenching the system has been the open internet. All the historical surrenders happened in times when the (((Narrative))) was tightly controlled by censorship. The internet broke that choke hold and gave freedom and truth, room to breath. Free Speech and Freedom Of The Press are your best tools right now to wake people up. The fight that is coming is the kind of thing you will want the average citizen to be well aware of before it happens. (Knowledge in the minds of the citizens is critical to having the support network necessary to survive a sustained fight.)

>I declare
>I claim
No nigger, THE STATE claims those powers and you consented to it by living there. You’re free to leave.

The whitest person in the race. Too white. I cringe and hid behind my ballsack just hearing him say "hell yes im gunna take away your ar-15"

Ha! Why would I leave? You're the niggers who hate freedom and personal responsibility.

Attached: 1551618885119.jpg (480x389, 24K)

Attached: DDD148C5-205C-4452-8828-710543E14719.jpg (450x450, 21K)

>hate freedom
That’s fucking rich, coming from a commie faggot like you.

He's not going to win, so it doesn't matter. The problem is that he's pushing the Overton window way too far.

honestly after long consideration, it's not really mexicans i have a beef with at all. It's liberal, snotty urbanite whites and jews that I really don't like.

Poor mexicans didn't create our problems, shitlibs and jews did. The mexicans are just collateral.

>just the Assault Rifles
And what if some psycho uses the shotgun during the next shooting? its a slippery slope, they just need 1 or 2 examples, blow them out of proportion and "Oh, we have to get rid of this type of guns specifically!"
And then in a decade, you won't have ar-15, hunting riffles, shotguns, high capacity mag pistol

Attached: 14564993.png (615x667, 255K)

Attached: 1537655677873.jpg (960x960, 80K)

Lmao literally kill yourself for being a faggot, kiddo.

Why are you so afraid of black guns, racist?

Attached: 125C68F2-3B6C-4285-AA2D-C74B023B8257.jpg (962x769, 180K)

Gun confiscation plus open borders is basically telling the shitskins of the world that all of whiteys property is now fair game. You're damned straight it would result in civil war, at least I hope to God it would and we wouldn't just bend over that easily.

Attached: 1549024983018.jpg (640x896, 90K)

Conservatives have been (and still are) more responsible for the illegals invasion and the H1B job taking, but somehow they are still viewed as the anti-immigration party by conservatives. Fucking weird.

Attached: 1542326088014.jpg (540x960, 58K)

>the local cops will comply with unconstitutional orders
>the local cops aren't more concerned about disarming everyone while they hear automatic weapons fire come from the worst parts of town every july 4th and new years eve
>the local cops and DHS boyos who work in the area arent concerned that cartel crossers and coyotes, who even now have access to better small arms than the average citizen thanks to eric holder + russian and chink smugglers, will become more of a problem for all of them
beto is a complete dumbass and the moment gun confiscation becomes legal is the moment an enemy nation false flags us into civil war and wipes out whats left

>durrrr you're a commie cuz you aren't licking a cop's boot

Don't worry, pal. You'll get the rope, too.

Attached: 1567886893764.png (598x600, 435K)

Good jobs guys, this doesn’t look desperate at all lmaooo. Kill yourselves once you’re old enough to buy a gun.

all "muh civil war" threads are made by jews to divide americans.

Attached: 1549027652522.jpg (1024x768, 235K)

>bumping your own thread

Shill detected

Attached: 0da6PZ.jpg (208x249, 6K)

You only reply with images because you’re a retarded faggot.

Don’t wanna go to jail? Don’t break the law. Only niggers can’t understand this.

Triggered

Attached: 1565326771677.jpg (550x624, 26K)

Gay

>pal
Glownigger Badgefag

Attached: 1559780946843.jpg (600x580, 26K)

Attached: IMG954696.jpg (750x885, 55K)

Oh boy another image because you have nothing to say

Normie faggot sperg harder

Attached: 1561576363468.gif (300x139, 758K)

At least I own guns you fag

Attached: 1554332075866.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

Because the issue is about the means of revoultion. It means they are trying to suppress the population.

this
dumbass.
read the OP
>Mexicans dont vote Democrat
lol
Population is already suppressed. Its over. they are just cleaning up the mess at this point.

They have in Colorado. About half of the counties in the state have refused to abide by the red flag laws because the sheriffs don't want their laws to be governed by the liberals in Denver.

> Dems: We will use all powers legal and illegal to destroy you
> Reps: but muh magic piece of paper reeee

this is why we can't win

Attached: haredi.jpg (472x603, 69K)