Welcoming America - WTF

welcomingamerica.org/

Seriously how do we stop this bullshit? My city was "one of 13" who received the "welcoming" grant which will give us the opportunity to welcome a bunch of muslims, spics, chinks, poojeets and niggers.

It makes me dislike them more. Why DO I have to change when you are coming HERE? If you don't fucking like it go the fuck home.

The leader is a muslim who has had great talks such as "Addressing Anti-Muslim Backlash"..
The board of directors is full of Africans, Jews and Spics all trying to encourage bringing foreigners to my heartland.

Attached: rural%20communities[1].png (807x958, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

welcomingamerica.org/
welcomingamerica.org/about/board-and-leadership
jfunders.org/past_events
wsj.com/articles/why-trump-has-deported-fewer-immigrants-than-obama-11564824601
twitter.com/RachelPeric/status/1142090583508430848
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's a map of all the cities/towns they are pushing this bullshit to...

Attached: stop_the_spread.png (1870x960, 222K)

>Where are the most white people secluded?
>Oh rural communities?
>SEND MORE BROWNS THERE
I hate this timeline

you got to get out of America before its too late

and go where?
Europe?
Australia?
New zealand?
oh wait a sec, theyre all turning fucking brown

It's pretty stupid IMO.
Oh they don't like us??? Let's teach them to like us by sending even more there!!!!!

Asia.

Attached: ishygddt.png (500x375, 299K)

Poland?
Iceland?
Russia?
Czech?
Latvia?
Estonia?

>welcomingamerica.org/
They have a center in Montgomery County, where all those rapes have occurred.

Attached: Screenshot (4).png (1920x954, 462K)

Or they're partnering with them or some shit.

>none in NV

Attached: justice.jpg (399x265, 16K)

These people all deserve a slow and painful death

I believe the eastern yurope and russia blocks handle diversity best, kill on site.
They stop trying to show up, surprise surprise.
Those chads fight for their culture/women/existence.

>hardly any rural communities denoted on map
I don’t get it

>welcomingamerica.org/
>welcomingamerica.org/about/board-and-leadership
>Rachel Peric: Executive Director, Welcoming America
Rachel Peric, Executive Director, Welcoming America: Changing the tone, changing hearts and minds
jfunders.org/past_events

these government niggers know and do it on purpose. i genuinely hope for the worst towards anyone who is the ones pulling the strings on this diversity shit

Attached: 1517885009917.jpg (526x526, 13K)

You must be stupid.

>jfunders.org/past_events
OF FUCKING COURSE.

lmfao and I just picked one. Probably more in (((Welcoming America))).

DEATH TO KIKES

Based

Lol russia is full of stan niggers and muslims.

Eastern europe!=russia

i thought trump was going to stop this?
why is it happening more?

third post shill post
>just give up America, goy
>just give up the most powerful nation in the world, goy
>just give up the most powerful military because that won't come back to haunt you, goy
>just give up all the guns and perhaps humanity's only means of defense one day, goy
>just run away, goy
>get out of America and run away to Asia, goy
>I swear I'm not a meme flag shill, goy

Attached: 1566939444152.jpg (124x115, 3K)

>the most powerful nation in the world
Israel?

I member some stuff abotu Russia helping the white farmers in South Africa relocate?
I thought Putin was in control, should get those shit skins out asap!

Attached: MRGA.jpg (602x356, 63K)

They accepted over 20K white South Africans meanwhile Trump is trying to get Norway and Denmark put on the travel ban list

>Seriously how do we stop this bullshit?

Start the happening

I mean isn't that the next logical step for whites that gave up in cuckland, to immigrate here?
Unfortunately, all the baddies makes the vetting process more time consuming because anyone with arabic names isn't welcome imo but they larp as french etc.

Attached: beepboopboop.gif (500x375, 200K)

>immigrate here
He didn't even want them here as tourists and only because they both embarrassed him, Norway with the "shithole country" comment and Denmark for not going along with his retarded idea of buying Greenland

No, why fuck up their culture by literally becoming the thing we hate, a "refugee". Come to Australia, it was literally meant to be a white refuge without much regard to what type of white you were (we had teething problems with the italians and greeks but it worked out alright in the end)

Attached: WHITE.jpg (1191x1600, 407K)

This map probably correlates well with crime, kek Michigan.

Attached: hardthink.jpg (329x235, 22K)

Pretty much every white person under 30 I know has moved out of the state or is the process of doing so

oh i get it now, more vote stacking

>jewish funder
What's new? If only someone had the balls to cancel this shit.

Small town america is dying. Walmart killed all the businesses, the boomers are dying off and the younger generations are moving to the city. In 20 years there will be countless ghost towns across the flyover states. All the farms owned by corporations or Chinese or Indians. To keep the tax base alive NGO's and non profits will import tons of third world into these areas to keep them afloat. What was once tight knit white communities will be Muslim, chink, bantu, or poo towns.

F...they can enjoy their own ruin there I guess?
Florida fag here, no surprise Palm Beach Jews are the two red stars down there haha.

When things start getting really bad I'm probably going to move to Vietnam

Don't despair anons, just get in the local police and do shady criminal shit to them. The glow niggers can't hurt you if we are the glowniggers.

I remembered refugees complaining about not having PS4s when they're in a small village in Germany.

This. Chicago already dumps its feral niggers into my nice central illinois town. It went from being a nice place to raise a family illinois politics aside to being a total shithole with shootings and armed robberies.

Its already illegal to call the police on niggers how much longer before they can't be arrested

so we have to outglow the glow niggers?

That's why I left rockford. Went north. Here in wisconsin my town is 99.6% white.

Missoula montana reporting in. We are fucked. They already moved 72 'families' in over the past three years from the congo. In a city with 100,000 soon 10% will be black non americans.

He put a stop to them moving refugees in by the millions.

So now they are doing it by the hundreds of thousands instead. Within one generation our hometowns will be unrecognizable.

>Why Trump Has Deported Fewer Immigrants Than Obama Trump, who made immigration a key plank of his 2016 campaign, is struggling to crank up deportations

wsj.com/articles/why-trump-has-deported-fewer-immigrants-than-obama-11564824601

My city has 2 dots. This is bad.

Of course fucking Shartford, CT is one of them. So sad how far it has fallen.
I want to eliminate that disgraceful city from the face of the earth.

What the fuck?
How is this legal...protect the children fren....

Attached: 1557543569361.gif (318x400, 539K)

The women looks like she'a from asean. Looks especially indonesian. I don't remember there being any muslim refugees from indonesia going to americuck.

>How is this legal
US law only exists to facilitate white genocide

Assholes from every country in the world get dumped into this shithole of a country

My hometown is already unrecognizable from when I was a kid. Paki Muslims and niggers everywhere. We went from being a nice little rural farm town on the Mass border, to being a hub of shitskins within 1 generation.
It's a fucking disgrace.

>The Dakotas
>Mississippi
>Wyoming
>Kansas
Based

>My city has 2 dots. This is bad.
So what the fuck do we do anons?
This has ruined my night after seeing the (((news))) shovel this into my head.

>So what the fuck do we do anons?
Look at what happened with South Africa. You need to either make money or learn some sort of skill then get the fuck out as soon as possible

I think people know what's going on and that's all that matters for now. The problem is how quietly all of this is happening. So I make a few posts once in a while to remind pol that montana is under attack. That's all I myself am going to do.

I make good money, but I can already tell that my career is being flooded with low wage pajeets who don't give a fuck about the craftsmanship.

I have skills, I have a GF/almost wife to pump out babies.

I don't think this is a solution from you.

Yes. Right now there are way too many young men who think they will be okay rubbing elbows with refugees and living in eroding communities. We need to wake up, take our money and leave to smaller neighborhoods where we can run a tight shift.

We need hank hills. We need block captains. And it is up to us because boomers don't give a shit, they are totally checking out.

>I have a GF/almost wife to pump out babies.
All the more reason to escape. The government is already manipulating the sexual assault rates its not going to safe for women to even in there own homes pretty soon enough

The objective is to shift the demographics in battleground states.

do your own program after the shitskins have been there for a few weeks called "Upgrading acclimated Refugees to Urban communities"

ship them all to San Franshitsco with the other urbanite trash

>Why DO I have to change
>The leader is a muslim
You don't, it's a false front, literally the Hadiths suggest it 100%. Nothing about Islam is ultimately peaceful, not even when they run the country.

Mods delete this thread, it's not like these faggots would do anything.

Attached: 20190964154.png (294x314, 89K)

go away kike.

It's really bad because of how low our population already is. If they moved 70 healthy families in it would greatly help the area, instead we get this and californians who are fleeing their own state.

Native montanans (including literal natives) are getting bent over right now. Montana will only be "the last best place" for so long.

>I'm a huwhite like you!
sand-nigger crying.

Woah, I was called a kike, I'm sure that will stop welcomingamerica.org from sending shitskins to your nice white town.

twitter.com/RachelPeric/status/1142090583508430848
>Genocide doesn't happen overnight; it's enabled by a slow progression of dehumanization of the 'other,'
Like what's being done to whites, right now?
>like forcing #migrant children into camps w/no food, sanitation. Brings to mind my grandmother's memory of seeing her family beaten, imprisoned in years that led to #Holocaust

yes yes we know you want us to all bomb federal buldings

Bump

time to move to Wyoming

I'm so sick of all of this. Seriously ready for THE HAPPENING

Don't feel so bad, user. This is part of the greater strategy to win the war on terror.

Attached: terrorwar.jpg (289x174, 11K)

>Welcoming Refugees

Attached: 1562302162310.jpg (600x497, 23K)

Barely lose elections, import niggers...
It's all so tiresome, at some point namely rural america won't be okay with some african nigger raping the farmer's daughter...
Sadly, I won't live to see the next race war and would it even happen?
It's all so tiresome...

Attached: worried.jpg (555x313, 27K)

lol ho lee fuk this bitch.

go away tranny loser

>rural america won't be okay with some african nigger raping the farmer's daughter...
Mexicans are all ready doing it remember Mollie Tibbits. South African style farm attacks are probably going to be become a daily occurrence in the US before 2025

I personally am glad that every white country is getting Browner and Blacker, from Europe to North America, whites ARE being replaced, which is a good thing.

Meanwhile, Israel remains Jewish forever, and will keep being Jewish. White boys can go cry about it later before they commit suicide and overdose on some opioid pills.

Why is it that only majority white countries are being forced to allow a massive influx of low skilled, 3rd world people in their countries? I hope an asteroid destroys this planet the same day that the USA is no longer a white majority.

Attached: d74bpun-4cca8297-502f-4d74-bfa2-1ac290872ac6.jpg (780x1200, 340K)

Please let this actually happen.

I know...but kikes are pushing those stories, like when it's life or death day to day it should get ugly...
A man can dream...

Attached: mountcomfy.jpg (968x552, 118K)

To prevent a forest fire it's important to clear the brush
>grab the rakes and get to work before there's a spark

Homicost was a typhus outbreak kike . Muh holicost fuck you .