Redpills for my dad on jews

my dad is a trump zogged boomer and thinks isreal is our ally. give me redpills to send to him

Attached: 1568412260449.jpg (600x476, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

batr.org/terror/122314.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One true redpill:

Attached: The Chinese Century.jpg (1534x4173, 2.53M)

They are actually are most important ally in the middle east, no need to redpill him.

Attached: ארץ ישראל.jpg (600x951, 168K)

its already too late user. he thinks that because he believes it. no facts can change it.
you could always bring up the uss liberty i suppose

I do and he doesnt even know about it. straight up ZOGGED beyond repair. now he probably thinks i am a nazi thanks guys

tell him about that time Iran bombed the USS Liberty and got off with it without so much as a slap on the wrist

it's best not to talk politics with family

Just ask him how many troops Israel sent to Afghanistan and Iraq if Israel really is our ally.

>ארץ ישראל.jpg

>now he probably thinks i am a nazi thanks guys
Ask him where Israel got their nuclear weapons.

You can't redpill some one on the Jews.
They have to see it for themselves when they are ready.
It's a lot to take in for some people. Some people can't handle their world view being shattered.

>You can't redpill some one on the Jews.
This. You can only show them the redpill. They have to take it themselves.

Attached: 4ee40c765f5523c1b1c59ccf8044106a.jpg (1774x1074, 364K)

I'd have more respect for Israel if they were honest about the fact they took the land by force, and did away with their attempts to moralise it.
But then they would still be disingenuous owing to their global attempts to undermine nationalism.

אנא התאבד

Not only is Israel a Jewish Ethnostate, they lie about it being a Jewish Ethnostate and they say that no other race is allowed to have an ethnostate.

Western Jews and Israelis are not the same people. This is such a dipshit talking point

How are Israelis attempting to globally undermine nationalism? They were one of the few places to support South Africa, for Christ sake

Jews are Khazars.
batr.org/terror/122314.html

Attached: f693906ebd64d240a625c44fbc82d64b.jpg (480x457, 68K)

>Trump violated international law, and international agreements and treaties when he "recognized" an end to the 2 State solution. This is proof that kikes tweaked the computers to elect him, not "Russians."

Attached: 1568376057840.jpg (768x1024, 286K)

Attached: us_israel_relations.jpg (1000x1163, 256K)

>Western Jews and Israelis are not the same people.
All Jews are anti-White. There is not a single, pro-White Jew in a position of power, authority or control.

>How are Israelis attempting to globally undermine nationalism?
By making the goyim get involved in middle eastern conflicts for Israel's benefit and advocating against Nationalism for the goyim.

>not wondering whether it's time you and your boomer mom had the powerlevel talk

You're supposed to take off your yarmulke before you do shit like this, shlomo.

USS liberty is a good start

This one is pretty good for boomers.

Point out that they still use that + symbol *to this day*

Attached: jews jesus christ.png (881x703, 150K)