Is Civil War 2.0 finally about to kick off?

twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/1172527338275450881?s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-172924_Twitter.jpg (1080x985, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/11/05/fatal-officer-involved-shooting-in-anne-arundel-county/
twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/1172527338275450881?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lmao Jow Forums won't do shit

>Jow Forums is one person

>226479280
Jow Forums has coordinated with Russia on a successful airstrike on ISIS.
(You) are a kikel tranny.

All it takes is one person.

WWI started because of one person. At least that's what they taught us in public school.

I agree, we should not be talking about civil war, urban vs rural...but an invasion of DC to off the crooks writing legislation to enslave us all.

Checked

The only question now is when.

baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/11/05/fatal-officer-involved-shooting-in-anne-arundel-county/

And then another.

And then another.

And then another.

And then we're all disarmed.

Jow Forums won't have to when all conservatives agree with that sentiment.

You want to bait Jow Forums into violence?
Careful, your morals are showing.

That Texan Congressman was pretty based, especially by using Beto's full name instead of that gay nickname

>that long line of cucks and whores begging for the rest of the country to become disarmed slaves to the state like them
Holy fuck we need a purge.

>twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/1172527338275450881?s=19
actually Jow Forums has all the satanic faggots doxxed. Including most of their hideaways. Cops and media get it the worst

I hate to encourage jew tier behavior but in a civil war between left and right, it might be better to sit this out and let the dumb goyim fight this one for us

The arms citizens have are no match versus the military. If it comes down to that, we're toast.

>exerting control
>how does it work?

its like you see the world with the simplicity of a 5 year old's mind

Civ2War is unavoidable, thing is ... Will nukes be involved (friendly fire/external source).

Yeah and guns will be the least of their worries. Gun grabbers will be sprayed with Lofentanil-DMSO from commercial drones

Attached: dmso.jpg (1776x1488, 219K)

The first time one of the mentally-ill leftists sees actual dead kindergartners, their own mutilated grandma hanging from a tree, thier innocent younger brother or sister raped out of their dinosaur pajamas time and time again before them, you know, all the things that happen in ACTUAL CIVIL WARS, they will abandon their lunatic cause and accept utter defeat.

Today's liberals literally have no fucking clue how horrible this will all ACTUALLY play out in reality. They have been pumped so full of "Marvel" and "Star Wars" and other feminist/soi bullshit, they think "War" and "Revolutions" are like they are in movies and TV, and it will be this fun thing that happens over 2 seasons of episodes.

In reality, "Civil Wars" are the single most brutal wars of all, and have death and destruction that are unimaginable to todays TV/Jew rotted brains.

IT will utterly collapse their psyche, on DAY-1 of their little civil war, they will have all surrendered after 1 night of crying themself to sleep knowing that they got goaded into fighting a war against "donald trump", "white-men" and all it did was get their family butchered, their life ruined and all the things it turns out they actually loved in life (Capitalist products) are vanished, traded for a life of indescribable suffering.

Also, when the little lefty-Civil war starts AOC, Bernie, Hillary, every single last Jew, And the entire Democrat party will be on the first planes out of the country, to watch the shit on tv. All the agitators will get off scott free. They will literally laugh at the tranny/open border idiots as their entrails are pulled from their body by Diesel trucks.

This is your lefty civil war.

Attached: 0 blnd c.jpg (1080x1080, 79K)

When it actually sinks in they started a 'real war' and they cant kick, scream, tattle-tale or call for help from the Jew media (which will have abandoned them or will be irrelevant), and the sight of human beings absolutely mangled by IED's, rifle-fire, shot guns, shrapnel, will overload them, causing them to implode into quivering shells of former people. You cant 'just go home and sleep it off in your own comfy bed with your jammies on and protest again tomorrow after you catch up on game of thrones'.

you are talking about the softest most coddled generation in the history of the human race, ALL of them born in 1980 or forward, who have known NOTHING but toys, video games, 'sports', rap-music, central-air and heat, nice cars, clean comfy beds and bed sheets, snuggies, collecting Pokemon, cute cartoons, date-night, netflix and chill and on and on and on and on, and that the Pharonic luxury of American Capitalist life has been traded in for grinding your neighbors eyes sockets out with a saw because he Voted "Trump" or thought the USA should have a real border. People who can't change a fucking tire thinking they can wage war. and 'win'

Now the lefty must tend his own wounds, the hospitals are all full at 11x or 13x capacity with war casualties, humans torn into shapes previously found only fake 'horror movies', but he must soldier on. His vans and his Nikes are ruined, but no more vans or air jordans are being made. thats over with. Those conservatards shouldnt HAVE EVER DETAINED Those ASYLUM SEEKERS.

is it settling in yet what "civil war" actually means?

Attached: 0 bb dk.jpg (1080x1350, 202K)

This. Even IF something does happen, DRUMPFT! will side with the gun grabbers since he is one at the core. But most likely nothing will happen because people would rather insult each other on twatter.

Attached: 1567359091582.png (720x1280, 94K)

I will crucify them upside down, sew their mouths shut, cut a hole in their chest and squeeze their stomach contents into their esophagus and sinuses internally waterboarding them.

Attached: image0.jpg (960x944, 159K)

True. It is the actual contract between the state and the people.

>"Why do you need 'high-capacity magazines?"
>"No one needs 30 rounds ever"
Nearly 100 Years of warfare has shown that the 30rd magazine is the PERFECT combination of firepower, capacity, and reliability and ergonomics
(both of weapon and magazine)
(heat characteristics/magazine springs)
allowing the individual to be as tactically proficient, retain the most stopping power, the greatest ratio of reliability without over taxing the fire-arm mechanically Versus ANY other lesser magazine capacity.

Every single war since WWII has been won by bands of citizens armed with "assault style weapons" and "IEDS". against any nation, in any time period. FULL STOP. the 30rd magazine is SYNONYMOUS with CITIZEN POWER AND IS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY TO ENFORCING THIS FREEDOM.

>Never debate this statement
the suggestion of Federal action to mange firearm ownership is proof enough
SHALL.NOT.INFRINGE.

Attached: 0 boat.jpg (576x720, 48K)

Top comments are some 'sassy yass queen' cunts running their mouths.
Why do we put up with this shit?
In my house I don't.
Tell these bitches to shut their fucking mouths already.
If a nigger did that would he be based? Would people make excuses for it?
I'm not into being a savage animal, but enough is enough already.

Remember lads, the code is:

Don't forget to shift the target from Moscow to Los Angeles.

Attached: mirv.jpg (3000x2272, 758K)

Based and Redpilled.

One can only hope

Nice to see a generation of republicans in that aren’t neocon boomer faggots.

Attached: you wont do anything.jpg (503x581, 46K)

Is the War in the East about to come to the West ?

Attached: tree of liberty.png (371x674, 219K)

>the military wears camouflage and does heavy conditioning exercises therefore they automatically win
You watch too many movies.

Yes, this is why we defeated the rabble in Afghanistan and all of our boys were home in time for Christmas of 2001.

Attached: GWB-MissionAccomplished.jpg (1200x675, 106K)

This. Good post.

This

Don't want to imagene what will be the wests version of daesh an enemy people rather burn alive with weapon in hand then face capture by it.

Attached: 1558376876878.jpg (600x800, 63K)

it's just a tired copypasta retard

Attached: 14533432423532.jpg (398x400, 23K)

What makes you so sure?

Yeah, sure.

Attached: IMG_2066.jpg (800x530, 43K)

Typical leaf

No, people are so fucking fat it would only last a couple of hours

How much for your waifu?

Are you willing to bet your life on that risk? Because you are.

That post was one of my favorite parts of that whole thing. I hope that user remembers that for the rest of his days.

You have to police people with boots on the ground to take them over, nigger. You can't easily police a bunch of people with guns who don't want to be policed.

You think Americans of all people would know how near impossible it is to win a war against guerrilla warfare, especially with the handcuff of not being able to blanket bomb shit and use your really good weapons and toys. The US government would never be able to win as long as American citizens keep themselves armed.

GAMERS RISE UP!

The average American is too stupid to fight a civil war. Not happenin’. Sorry to burst your bubbles. Complacent npc’s with bags of McDonald’s and iPhones have prevented all motivation and individual thinking. You are the minority.

>be (you)
>not understand geurilla warfare
>not understand the govts large scale weapon systems like strike aircraft and drones wont work well in megatropolis cities which will be hotbeds of activity unless they kill their own people as well
>not understand the amount of collateral damage that the use of these weapons would cause.

The moment they turn to mechanized anything that isnt a humvee with a 40mic on it is the moment they loose. uparmored vehicles can be delt with. especially in metropolized areas where mobility is difficult. but the moment they use strike weapons and airsuperiority with high explosive ordnance to attack a geurilla force that blends in to its own populace untill they strike is the moment the media and their own base turns on them. i know 4th generation warfare is hard for you but try not to be such a faggot about it next time.

my bad i fucked up guerilla

>The average American is too stupid to fight a civil war.
How many Vietnam vets to Afghanistan vets have been shown doctorate-level examples of guerrilla war to take inspiration from?

Yeah, Herzl.

Shit, we've still got guys who fought in Korea who can do a few miles on jog.
The problem is the spooks like Barr who want to play this like a true oligarchy, and the ignorant cities and states who don't teach their children how to work with the tools required to keep themselves safe.

I saw a meme lastnight it goes like this, when you've finally gotten so angry you grab your rifle and run outside if you're the only one it's not time. It was better than that but FML I'm phonefagging now

You better be doing that in your recreational time, way too long for fieldwork.

>the moment the media
oh no, Anderson Cooper would love to see you racist bigot sis-genders fry. don't count on the TV networks in jewlywood or jew york to back anyone except the jew takeover which will be in full force.
and enjoy the chinese invasion in Oregon, cause they will be attempting to come, if not also across the ocean, at least down from Canada.

There is no shame in temperance leaf. You're a coward but you will live long enough to be called out as one.

Who do you think will aid our revolution? My bet is really on the russians. Theyll come through Alaska.

wait what? thats what im saying though. the second the media sees the left "accidentally" get bombed is the moment their likely to turn on the govt being the good guys. it means theyve stooped lower than their opposition who also happens to be their own people. the right would have the high ground at that point both morally and politically.

I don't thik it will be a civil war like in 1860 either. It will be part civil war part anarchy. The niggers in the big cities will just take the chance to loot and shoot as much as they can, wherever it is profitable for them.

>why are these people threatening to kill law enforcement?
Why are you threatening to remove people's property?

Based talk for one effeminate bugman living in LA

id be willing to bet the french again provided the govt does some real fucky shit. they may want some strings attached but fuck that. shooting lefties with a famas would be awesome.

Im also betting nobody would get directly involved. russia would send arms and munitions. maybe some hardcore specops types to train soldiers the way we do in foreign countries, but i bet thatd be about it. becaus ehtats when it goes from being a contained conflict to being an international conflict, and then EVERYBODY gets involved.

Agreed. Definitely supplying the resistance. FFS I bet some Arab nations would be willing as well. Training, arms, food ect. That's if things pop off. We r so accustom to this slow boil. Be safe user

I don't think that will be called aid by those on this side. Maybe that's how it would be worded as they ramp up.

Russian operatives can't handle the US freedom of speech. They always think it means war, and they've been wrong since 1860's. Looks like the Chinks are going to have to have the same failure.

What will you do if they drop nerve gas from planes and 100.000 go sleep at once.

Afghanistan.

American politics is a pie that everyone has their fingers in. The fun part is that it will be the same with civil war
> Israel provides arms but cowers behind goy zogbots on the state's side
> China sends in infantry, air support and if they can come up with the logistics to make it possible, tanks. They work together with the revolutionaries but delegate specific zones/territory within the US that they hold with their own troops, using any Americans willing to fight as shock toops
> Russia trains and equips American revolutionaries
> Germany will try to send in attack helicopters and jets to aid the state, but the helicopters won't even be able to lift off and the jets will crash somewhere in bumfucknowhere because they have no navigation systems
> Turkey will hire more kurds and ship them to burgerland, but as usual, they will turn into a wildcard raiding who and whatever and ignoring Turkish orders
> Israel and US will have some agreement with Saudi-Arabia that the Saudis will have to oblige to keep other agreements going, sending whatever they have to help the state. They will be present, but hesitant to fight.
Ironically the greatest threat to the American revolutionaries, are the French. Under macaroni, they will send the French army to help the state and unlike Germany, they actually have equipment that works.
> The UK will stand on the sidelines and 'help' by loaning the US government more money whenever what the fed gives them isn't enough.
> Israel's strongest contribution to the war will come in form of ISIS opening a compound and occupying a few towns on the west coast. Prepare for lots of spicy torture videos featuring sheltered white suburbanites in the main role.

Attached: we live in a card deck.png (575x450, 110K)

I wonder how many niggers will be shot in the face by Mel Gibson during the habbenings.

sounds like a party

Attached: Rb6box.jpg (294x340, 23K)

BASED I want Beto and Castro on the stack for my house so I can remind them that Irish and spics are NOT original American stock

Somewhat agree, but civil war will boil down to whites vs. niggers vs. spics.

This is the ONLY thing (((they))) fear. A million pissed off men with ARs and AKs showing up in DC to line them up against the wall.

I was thinking 2021, but fuck it. Let's get this show on the road!

>Lmao Jow Forums won't do shit
I run the machines that can "rapture" your ass bro, it is quite possible for the military to run a program where people caught in the act of rape or murder could be met with lethal force globally, we could easily do that, would take about a year to sort everyone out, if we just went after known potential convictions

some of these people have hundreds of murders under their belt

>>why are these people threatening to kill law enforcement?
Maybe they should have told their superiors "no" and enforced our highest laws.

>This is the ONLY thing (((they))) fear.
they fear any kind of large group but I know for a fact they fear even more when they don't know who that group is, their paranoia makes them spy on you

Speak for yourself nigger. All my friends collect guns and lift. We hate pop npc culture

Anderson Cooper is a glownigger, and all CNN glowniggers get the rake

It might drift towards people fighting along racial lines, but the earlier part will be the clusterfuck described above.
A few more details to add

(cont)
> MS13 and a bunch of Mexican gangs will unite as a quasi-reconquista and occupy vast parts of the south and california, years and years of building bloodthirst will finally be let loose, they will surpass ISIS in terms of sheer brutality
> Niggers with all their guns will never organize. At most, they will form a disorganized mob and raid whatever district they come across. A lot of blood will be spilled but at least 80% of it will be niggers killing other niggers because every nigger hive is completely infested with them
> once American rocket defenses are depleted to deal with rogue drones and the US navy shifts over towards getting in position to block off chinese supply lines, Japan and North Korea will put their differences aside, reveal that they both already have functioning nuclear weapons and nuke strategic locations within the US to aid the revolutionaries
> the White marxist '''revolutionaries''' will all die in raids and be either beheaded by ISIS or tortured to death by the reconquista. A few will survive, but by the time, what little kikes still have the balls to be in the US by that point, will be so paranoid around any White people irrespective of political persuasion, that they strip them of their belongings and put them in literal chains just to be sure

>Anderson Cooper would love to see you racist bigot sis-genders fry.
rich people get up to some weird shit bro, because they're rich, they have nothing to do so they get bored and decide to have 500 elephants stomp newborn infants like grapes in the Colosseum

>they will surpass ISIS in terms of sheer brutality
ISIS is fake, will they surpass Miami in the 1980s?

Based blue checkmark

>Also, when the little lefty-Civil war starts AOC, Bernie, Hillary, every single last Jew, And the entire Democrat party will be on the first planes out of the country
My hope is that somebody would have prepared enough to prevent such an event. The trick is knowing when it actually starts.

Can't wait for the article where the cops catch lead

Is anybody else reading those comments?

>>My hope is that somebody would have prepared enough to prevent such an event.
You and me both, user. I saw the breakup of the former Yugoslavia, and the politicians that cause all the crap are the first ones to bail out.

So were the Revolutionaries in 1776. It doesn't take everyone to have a civil war.

And how will these nations even cross the oceans to supply their troops?

Bring it on I prefer a straight fight to all this tweeting around.

Is Beto even polling above 5%?

Attached: betocuck.jpg (1058x1596, 156K)

Yea, less we forget alot of civilians are smart and can definitely create weapons in there one back yard.

Overnight. Like looking in the mirror, as if Syria. China laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs. And then takes over the planet. No more shining light on the hill.

Attached: You Won't Do Anything You Nigger.png (560x373, 223K)

Ultimate cuck?

How would they even take over the planet?

China is now like Japan in the 80s.