Antinatalism

Every human is pathetic animal and death is everything in our world. Every second every minute. Are you ready for death? Life is too short

Attached: uixvk6zrmz701.png (1280x720, 279K)

>REEEEEE I failed my ancestors and so should you

my ancestors are worthless stupid niggers with breeding instinct
your? too

>REE NO ONE WANTS TO FUCK ME

huh they still have kikes in russia? somebody let putin know he missed shlomo shekelberg over here

Death is nothing more than a transfer of energy.
Reproduction is a similar transfer of energy, although of a different kind.
Dying without reproducing is typically the sign of a failed line.
Consider the implications of what it says about your line before you do it, I guess.
It's bitterly ironic that the average of the people choosing not to breed are smarter than the ones choosing to breed, although a tragic inevitability of statistically different sample sizes..

t.

Attached: 9-12-years-01.jpg (1504x1250, 842K)

Antinatalism is fine for MENA and india/china
Europe doesn't have a European overpopulation problem so we shouldn't think about such things.

t.

Attached: BBA7B898-4206-4FD1-BB8F-61E7D73C634C.jpg (297x365, 64K)

Yes
Also Africa

>everyone i don't like is a jew: the short political guide for kids

yeah or the khazars inhabiting occupied palestine could lower their fertility rate from over 3 to under 1.5, for starters

>((((((anti natalism))))))

Attached: Church of Euthanasia tranny jew founder.jpg (500x348, 67K)

>white people shouldn't have kids - the short goyim-control guide for kikes

Way to go.
You missed the whole point.

Think about it.
If all of us whites die then we don't have to deal with niggers and jews ever again.
We whites can never ever lose. It's hilarious.

You can be antinatalist and still have one child. Anyone over 100iq understands this

My kids will piss on your grave, Ivan. Demographics are destiny

nigger see

nope
this is some kind of shizo logic

Your ideas die with you, those who dont accept it still live and implement their will on the world. If youre so against humanity start with yourself. You have no reason why people should adopt your ideas.

Sounds like a good argument for you specifically not to breed

this is an interesting thought but only white people are cerebral enough to consider it so it will only result in a more shit skin world. but if you subscribed to these concepts i guess that wouldnt matter

Forced ideas never die. Stop coping nigger.

Unironically the shittiest meme I've seen on Jow Forums, and I've seen some really bad ones

Force that idea to nonwhites and everything will be fine. Humanity = shit

>Forced ideas never die
You have no means to enforce them, congrats, you lose again. Why do you care anyways?

i hate carbon based life

If you hate yourself, then kill yourself

Soon. After my parents

Why?

Without babies, how will the Kikes do their blood rituals?

I hate normalfags, they destroy any sense of good in this world, even memes.

this

too observant (on life) and erudite

Do it now before you attempt to infect anyone else with your virus ridden mind.

Attached: 1566084679851.jpg (1017x669, 75K)

>normalfags
>memes

t.

Attached: 1498555085520.jpg (492x877, 73K)

Fuck off self hating cuckold

What about life irks you? Its ultimately inconsequential.

i love myself potato nigger

Too short
Too stupid
Too absurd

Then why do you strive for self-abnegation then you slavshit retard?

Have you ever heard of the Shakers in America or the Cathars of France? There was also a castration cult in Russia that I can't remember the name of, but they are all dead and will be forgotten.

Because of High IQ. High IQ = boring world
Many anwers = many sorrows.
Die bog-trotter nigger

Attached: 1490535691624.jpg (700x700, 78K)

>High IQ = boring world
Boredom is a low IQ disease
Retards get bored more often because smart people always find something to do and improve on

Shortness shouldnt be a problem if you think its absurd and stupid. Hell, stupidity matters little, since theres no larger thing out there thats any more interesting or "not stupid" and absurd is simply life not falling in with your notions of what it should be, which may or may not be absurd too.

Its literally the opposite as stupid people are easily distracted with shiney shiney and muh dick

Even if that's the case, smart people are distracted even more easily by just thinking about stuff, because random thoughts always pop up
A stupid head that is devoid of any thoughts will always be bored

>Boredom is a low IQ disease

cope

Attached: 2192833-Solomon-Quote-In-much-wisdom-is-much-grief-and-he-that-increaseth.jpg (3840x2160, 2.56M)

>Sorrow and boredom are the same thing
Are you illiterate? Read my post again, and then try again

Fuck off back to /lit Moshe

Breed hundreds of you children them train them from birth the enslave other children

First post = best post.

we live in a clown world