Well Jow Forums, how do you refute this one????

Well Jow Forums, how do you refute this one????

Attached: 3m3ix6tlqdm31.jpg (801x768, 70K)

They are dying to come be part of our “concentration camps”. Coming in droves

people who run from their problems tend to recreate the problems they ran from in the places they ran to.

our concentration camps have pepperoni pizza, sprite and playstation, I kinda want to go vacation in one

I thought America was shit though, according to libs

bank robbers are also "seeking a better life"

>how do you refute this one
Easy.
Criminals deserved to get treated like animals. Just don't commit crimes you fucking retard

They didn't "have the gall to seek a better life." They illegally entered another country. They know they don't belong there.

If we just shot them and they kept coming would these cunts realize it's an invasion?

Go through the legal fucking process already. Not our fault your home land is corrupted and full of bullshit

Break into Ed Helms house saying you were looking for money so you could improve your life. I wonder what he woild say then?

Do you want open borders, or not?

Why are conservative thought leaders so inept?

>If you don't want to go to prison and miss being part of your child's life, don't kill someone while robbing them
Funny how Ed's tweet fits this one in the exact same way.

>real translation
"I can treat you like a criminal, because illegally crossing the border makes you a criminal. As children of incarcerated criminals, your children will suffer and be traumatized because of out"

DAILY REMINDER: All illegal immigrants are criminals. Even the children - juvenile offenders exist.

>seek a better life

If I murder Ed helms and steal the shit in his million dollar house, my life might improve

They had the gall to illegally cross our border, they are facing a very, very gentle punishment

Shoot them and end their lives

If you are seeking a better life at my expense?

Also my parents immigrated LEGALLY and waited for years to come in. Fuck these illegal criminals sneaking in.

>Whoa why are you arresting me for breaking into and robbing this house?! I was just seeking a better life!

I sold drugs because I wanted a better life. Why have you barred me from enterimg America?

FUCKIN FASCIST PIGS!

abort their ugly ass brown kids
these fucking losers are ok with abortion right?

We gotta start looking into these old comedians' closets. This crop of comedians from the late 90s to the 2000s have all transformed at the same time to humorless, SJW spewing bots. There's gotta be some common thread, more then a simple (((them)))

Translation: I'm annoyed that my attempts to exploit the labor of desperate poor people is being stymied by law enforcement.

Attached: 1568076011492.jpg (960x914, 239K)

kek, guaranteed he lives in a purely white area with security or a gate

>DAILY REMINDER: All illegal immigrants are criminals. Even the children - juvenile offenders exist.

They didn't really have a choice in the matter, they are the unfortunate victims of their lousy parents. They shouldn't be allowed to stay as that just creates intensive for dumb-fucks to drag their kids along on a dangerous journey but I do sympathize with them.

>like an animal
who said they werent?

Attached: 1562976940847.jpg (693x653, 92K)

It's mostly goblinas coming here with their kids for the gibs. Of course their whole family follows them. Their beta husbands don't have a choice. They'll leave the older kids at home with him.

>They didn't "have the gall to seek a better life." They illegally entered another country. They know they don't belong there.
Pretty much. It's one thing if you honestly didn't know that something was a crime because it's buried in some ancient law book, but everyone knows that entering another country without paperwork is illegal.

It's pretty racist to assume that the only way foreigners can seek a better life is to leave their country full of other brown people

well for starters they can't do comedy routines because it would hurt snowflake's feefees

There is no translation. She said what she said. Dumbass

Says the man living behind locked doors and gates.

Easily, as it has already been refuted...

A child SHOULD be taken from ANY wreckless parent putting the welfare of a child in danger. If a dad is driving drunk with the kids in the car and gets caught, the family is separated and detained through local government departments, and if one does something illegal by entering the US, with a child...that only creates another layer of headache for the invader, as it should.

Fix your own shit

>i can treat you like an animal and traumatize you and have the gall to claim I'm in search of a better life.

They should be thanking us every single day that they're just caged and separated. They should consider themselves INCREDIBLY lucky they aren't just shot and their corpses dumped back over the border.

embrace racism to save our race
and know that the Jews pushed you into it

There's still comedians, just this group in particular had all changed around the same time. Maybe it's every comedian that once had a show on comedy central?

>how do you refute this one
I don't, pic related to each his own

Attached: jedem_das_seine_buchenwald_konzentrationslager-627x288.jpg (627x288, 44K)

We shouldn't even give them the benefit of cages and due process. Toss them over the wall and shoot them dead if they come back illegally.

getting caged and separated probably is a better life desu

Can I take his car then? It will provide me with a better life.

Can I try seeking a better life in his home?

>Murder kills someone, I was only trying seek to a better life.
Can we put the prisoners in their mansions and call it day? They love criminals, so make the criminals live with them.

You have the gall to label people who steal to feed their family as a criminal. Wake up, it’s as simple as not being a piece of shit, incels. This Ed Helms is truly a scholar and the deepest of thinkers. It’s not virtue signaling for social points either ya dingus.

I guess that rich faggot never worked a day in his life.
Where do these motherfuckers come from?

It’s not because we don’t want them to have a better life, we just don’t want it ruining ours

You know how I know Ed Helms is a brainless faggot?
Amy Schumer is funnier than him.

What other option is there? Put them up in a best western so they can sneak out late at night?

Where does he live?

>The actor and comedian, perhaps most notable for his work as a correspondent on Comedy Central's "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart", and more recently as Andrew "Andy" Bernard on the version of "The Office", lives here. He purchased the 3-bed, 2-bath, 1,576 sq ft home in June of 2007 for $1.24M, according to public records.

I bet it's really nice

translation:
>these people are too stupid to apply the rule of law, which is why they pay people to sneak them across, sneak themselves across, and often immediately seek our officers to claim asylum.
This Ed Helms guy is another white supremacist. Sand-niggers, jungle-niggers, niggers in general, cannot understand rules, so let them have special things in our nation!

>They shouldn't be allowed to stay
This is the only point that matters, imho.
All illegal immigrants are criminals, full stop.
If you don't want to be treated like a criminal, then enter legally. If you're unable to enter legally, then you have no business here, and you should go back to where you came from.

No, I can treat you like an animal and traumatize your spawn because you're subhuman invaders, and I can do the same to Ed Helms because he's a subhuman Hollywood puppet.

How about I go and break into a mansion with my kids and tell the owners that it's also my home now because I deserve a better life?

The United States is horrible and evil, Mexico definitely isn't a shithole, but also Mexicans are desperately coming here by the millions to seek a better life. Makes sense to me.

>OMG dis is anudda shoah!
wow so Jews were racing INTO Auschwitz? damn if it's so bad here maybe they shouldn't come here??

>They should consider themselves INCREDIBLY lucky they aren't just shot and their corpses dumped back over the border.
>We shouldn't even give them the benefit of cages and due process. Toss them over the wall and shoot them dead if they come back illegally.
I agree with these anons.

Two or three weeks of shooting illegals on sight, and I bet crossings would be down 90+%.

Leave one spic alive per group, so that it can return from where it came, and tell everyone else what will happen to them if border patrol catches them.

>It's pretty racist to assume that the only way foreigners can seek a better life is to leave their country full of other brown people

Attached: 1549131473722.jpg (2000x1333, 831K)

>Knowingly do something illegal
>Knowing the consequences of your illegal acts
>Whine when your illegal actions are followed by the consequences/risks you willingly took

How about responsibility? Especially the responsibility parents have towards their children, not putting them in dangerous situations( crossing the border illegaly) or traumatize them (being expulsed ending up in a camp).
It's not like the USA doesn't offer the possibility to legaly immigrate.

There are right and wrong ways of attaining a better life. Are you going to jail me for stealing your jewelry when all I wanted was a better life?

>better lives
I thought the USA was a fascist, racist, police state where mass shootings and white supremacists run amok. Shouldn't we be warning them not to come here?

If I had a child and started shooting up drugs in my house and firing a gun at cars that pass by my house, the police aren't traumatizing my children by taking them away from me, because I'm fucking dangerous.

Likewise, ICE takes children from their parents because their parents were short-sighted ideologues who come with kids because they heard rumors (not researched facts) that anyone with a kid can get through. They drag their kids from bad lives to live for months on the road, endangering them through forest and storms and deserts just to get stopped at the border and turned around. Yeah, life in Central and South America sucks. But you don't feed the rats. You don't let unskilled laborers into your country to suck at the government's teet just because you feel sorry for them

So I can break into his house if I seek a better life?

nice jewish pedophile thread

translation --no ,fuck off back to your shithole cunt-ry or join the legal que like everyone else.

All of these so called leftists are just white supremacists. They know our country is superior, it's in their claim "better life." But they also think these poor brown people can't make it on their own, that's why they say we have to bend the rules, for the less intelligent and less capable tribes.
These people are literally just white supremacists that haven't figured out what it means to be supreme.

Attached: 1564701018555.jpg (1125x1220, 164K)

>Well Jow Forums, how do you refute this one????

"Go the fuck home, there's no room for you here."

Wanting to seek a better life doesn't mean you can break laws that are in place specifically to ensure our collective safety and prosperity

Fuck off to your gated community Ed Helms and swallow my sweaty salty cock while you're at it, for all I care. You can make it the plot for Hangover 4. Useless hack.

Attached: 4013bd0bc2c783848a1fd47ae7af037e.jpg (1174x1475, 277K)

>I thought the USA was a fascist, racist, police state where mass shootings and white supremacists run amok. Shouldn't we be warning them not to come here?
What you're describing is the definition of doublethink.

Translation:
I'd prefer their kids locked up in my pedo-chamber Hollywood basement to be exploited as sex objects, instead of them be in the safe custody of border enforcements officials rescuing me from human traffickers.

Access to white people is not a human right.

/thread

Exactly what I thought

So the main question is, is the left truly that retarded to believe such contradictory things, or do they not even believe their own bullshit?

Really easily. Don’t come. Seeking a better life is a bs phrase. Seek a better life at home like that rest of us.

Refute it?
It's a lie.
We treat you like animals if you break our laws, not because you "seek a better life."

Libtards are so...libtarded.

Attached: IllegalDeathToll.jpg (1242x663, 93K)

>So the main question is, is the left truly that retarded to believe such contradictory things, or do they not even believe their own bullshit?
I don't know for sure, even though I tend to consider myself to be somewhat center-left.

I just look at those idiots and facepalm.

Why argue with an idiot?

I'll treat illegals however I wish to. Criminals are by definition sub human. They're first in the stewpot, even if they are the best damn apple pickers I've ever seen.

tomi lahren is a stupid whore

Clown world we live in user.
>center-left
I can respect that. Sounds like you have your own independent values. Which is far more than those left of you can say.

This man deserves to feast upon the feces of california homeless for the rest of his pathetic life for what he did to the national lampoon vacation movies.

>Sounds like you have your own independent values. Which is far more than those left of you can say.
Right. This nation can be better, but I'm not going to look to absolutists like those on the far left when Trump is right about a few things.

I'm guessing from the picture he's a total faggot.

I'm seeking a better life so I'll move in with Ed Helms. Since he's a humanitarian he'll welcome this.

That dude is such an awful actor and one of the worst characters on The Office.

Indeed. No intelligent person deals in absolutes.

are you fuckin serious op?

Yes, a country can enforce it's own laws and borders. Doing so is the number one function of a country.

>Indeed. No intelligent person deals in absolutes.
Maybe a Sith.

A homeless guy can't break into my house, kill me, and sleep in my bed just because he wants a better life.

Does he let rats and ants into his house? Who is paying for their "better life", who do those resources come from? Whites.

Oh, but he can. He sure as shit can...

Attached: 4b0bd6bd9cdd422c69439bbc63bb1b5d.jpg (466x700, 42K)

>If you don’t want to be put in jail, DON’T ROB BANKS
>Translation: I can treat you like an animal and traumatize your children because you had the gall to seek a better life

>Yes, a country can enforce it's own laws and borders. Doing so is the number one function of a country.
Pretty much. If a nation is to remain sovereign, it has to enforce its borders. At the very least, we should know the identity and intent of everyone who is crossing over.

>dude wtf these lombards and vandals just want a better life we romans should be better people and let them in

Well I say confiscate all possessions and assets of Ed Helms, give it and citizenship to a random family that is currently applying - then deport Mr. Helms and his family while revoking their citizenship.

He wants to virtue signal so bad, let him put up or shut up.

Attached: 1563154067876.jpg (793x960, 78K)

Make a list of the laws which you'll choose to ignore in the future because they don't suit your goals, wants and dreams.

In a post-law world this is how it's done. They've lost control, they can't enforce anything except as token gestures for the masses, and they've proven to the masses that our corrupt, filthy betters have their own rules and will never be prosecuted.

Just be a good person, we don't need laws for that.

a b-grade hollywood celebrity with lefty liberal view why i never what an outrage

Well, theoretically yes, a homeless man could kill me in my own home. It was from more of a legal standpoint.

I agree with him and thank him for illustrating my point.