Go to board game night with girlfriend at the pub

>go to board game night with girlfriend at the pub
>some purple hair femminist brings in pic related and wants to play
>except none of tbe dudes want to play with her because they no about unfair rules.
>only other girls want to play with her, but she is determined to get a male to play so she can btfo him.
> Decide fuckit.png and sit down to play. Purplr head takes glee in explaining the special rules.
>dont react just nod and smile.
>game is a little tough at first but manage to get a set first and control a few properties in the sets they are trying to collect.
>purple hair is cash rich but property poor. Secide to initiate trade with her and negotiate 8x the worth of a property to trade with her.
>instantly load up with hotels on my squares.
>her turn lands on hotel, because she gave me all her cash she gets bankrupt. Has to give me the propertys back.
>continue to win entire game.
>girls are all angry but they know that even with the game rules stacked in their favour they still lost.
>purple hair thinks i won only because i used my male privilege in negotiations.

Tldr
Beat a bunch of feminists at their own self advantaged game. Women really are stupid.

Attached: 1568406659134s.jpg (250x223, 10K)

>not slapping the bitches

weak

Today in bullshit straya cunt stories

Time stamp on a tam tam , or bollocks .

Is anyone going to play that besides dykes?

Only got off brand choccy slams

Attached: 20190914_104009.jpg (4032x1960, 1.88M)

Knock knock
Who's there?
It didn't.
It didn't who?
It didnt, Australians are lying pieces of shit

>And then everybody clapped
Sage

(you)

Actually went drinking at a mates house just recently and his missus had her friends over and offered us to come and play. Didn't realize the game rules had changed. I started getting a bit pissed off after being told you don't get that money you don't get that for this price you can't do that. The girls were actually being amused. I reached over and snatched the money from the bank and said my name is Jacob Rothschild and I'm now head of the Jewish banking cartel. The girls get angry and tell me to give the money back.
I responded by giving my mate a heap of cash and said it's a loan. One of the girls asked if she could get a lone I asked are you a Jew. She said I don't know. Refuse to give her money. The bitch that wanted us to play is getting fucking mad. Says we are cheating and being dicks. I said so what are you going to do about it. Mention that women still couldn't beat men at a stupid board game that was rigged in their favour... Stand up and walk back into the other room. My mate follows me. One of the girls thought what I did was funny and comes in and starts trying to talk to me. I get nervous and say I'm going home. I for the first time in my life felt like chad

Kek. Sounds like something i would do. Actually met my girl by calling out the jew and her thinking it was funny

I guess that later on in the game the bank claws back most of that money in cat insurance fees and wine tax.

What pub cunt? You're dealing with a bunch of overly cynical people so at least provide proof.

BASED AS FUCK

doubt

Attached: 1561033990605.png (240x240, 100K)

The game shows that equity will never absolve privelege.

yea what pub
what's the girl's name
what's your mother's name
what car do you drive
what's your girlfriend's ass like and post a pic of it
or you're full of shit bruce

>gendering a concept

Attached: 1516926543855.jpg (600x900, 148K)

Rooks return in fitzroy, ring them up and they will confirm my story cunt

>interacting with females

How does one attain this

Very based and much more realistic than OP's story

fake and gay

>i used my male privilege in negotiations.
god women are useless

Attached: 1567104554763.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Dont know girls name
Mum's name is nunna buznis
Drive a kitted up toyota hilux ute
Girlfriend's ass is good she just a little chubby so ass and boobs protrude. Fave thing is when she undresses and rubs/sucks my cock whilst driving the ute back and forth from melb to adelaide

That's actually what this game for - first you fuck them in their game - then you just fuck them for the lose.