The Right Would Lose a Civil War

Jackson Murphy
Jackson Murphy

The right would lose because the American right is incapable of accepting their faults or accepting defeats and learning from them. They are too dissociated from reality to ever engage in real world actions let alone war. The American right lives off their ego that they sustain from never ending copes claiming that when they lose they actually win, or that they weren’t ever trying to win. The “civil war” is just another cope, a way they can psychologically deal with the fact they’ve lost on everything else. Why would the left start a civil war when they’re already destroying you in every aspect?

This isn’t to say there’s anything impressive about the American left, just that it’s not as useless as the right. They actually have street movements, pressure groups, social centres, legal support, media power and economic power. You do not.

Civil Wars are not sudden game changing events that come out of nowhere. The combatants don’t immediately find each other to form a fighting force. They are all prepared before the fighting really starts and right now the right has nothing prepared, not even social circles to recruit from. The likeliest war of the future will not be a grand full scale war of standing armies it will be tit for tat, neighborhood vs neighborhood political terror such as was in the Years of Lead or the Troubles.

jacobitemag.com/2017/06/14/political-violence-is-a-game-the-right-cant-win/

Attached: FDB56EA6-3DE4-4B7F-AED2-3FAD1E61527E.png (264 KB, 477x417)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Violent-Politics-Insurgency-Terrorism-Revolution/dp/0061236209
youtube.com/watch?v=I3oSaGEGDDw
youtube.com/watch?v=IKU1UxRlE0Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Hines
youtube.com/watch?v=covsPZt6bwM
twitter.com/hradzka
youtube.com/watch?v=5mbkQZlas1s
youtube.com/watch?v=5_432s60y5w
youtube.com/watch?v=_LsLYA54sTc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGOa6r0RgHA
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Panic-in-Times-Square-as-Motorcycle-Backfire-Sends-Pedestrians-Running-524335611.html
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/02582473.2017.1417469
worldpoliticsreview.com/articles/23045/how-insurgents-could-beat-the-united-states

Evan Martinez
Evan Martinez

memeflag thread

Attached: 1ddaa39b5be9e1b6a487beaf3163a07e.png (68 KB, 250x272)

Jayden Lopez
Jayden Lopez

no argument

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

bump

take this seriously retards

Attached: Days-of-Rage-screenshot.png (2.5 MB, 1255x5323)

Camden James
Camden James

memeflag

Attached: 711.jpg (27 KB, 390x376)

Blake Nelson
Blake Nelson

i've seen this thread at least five times before

William Turner
William Turner

Whites Are Gonna Die: A Primer
Chapter One: Most Whites Are Cucked
Yes, I concur, we are in fact fucked.

Adam Jones
Adam Jones

expects people to argue with memeflaggots

Ethan Richardson
Ethan Richardson

memeflag
Didn't read lol

Oliver Hill
Oliver Hill

street movements, pressure groups, social centres, legal support, media power and economic power
Those don't make for good soldiers.

Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Hey, spam faggot. Why don't you post something new instead of repeating this stupid shit again?

Parker Walker
Parker Walker

Damn that's the perfect photo of the modern left right there. A white twink trap staring dreamily at a nigger with a gun

Nathaniel Murphy
Nathaniel Murphy

lawlz we would totally win a civil war
but we're not going to start one because, uh...the giant media companies agree with our views...?

Dominic Hernandez
Dominic Hernandez

Continue to lose it’s no concern to me.

waaahh why are my kids forced to go to drag queen story time

Leo Johnson
Leo Johnson

They do read the article retard.

We’re not talking standard army with grunts we’re talking someone shooting you in the head after you leave work or placing a bomb under your car.

Isaiah Carter
Isaiah Carter

Didn’t read the article, or even my OP.

James Davis
James Davis

I do. I’ve posted a dozen effort posts. This gets the most attention and is the most effective at starting discussions and breaking down the ego.

Brayden Martin
Brayden Martin

They’re both soldiers of Fascist Portugal in Angola. Terrific self own.

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

Except America is a dying empire and neither side has the will or strength to keep America alive. We live in Rome, not Tsarist Russia or Wartorn China.
failing academic institutions
failing infrastructure
mercenary military that couldn't give less a fuck about the country
population collapsing into large cities hollowing out the country
huge demographic problems
aristocratic elite class utterly ignorant and careless about their serfs
It's all fucking over. Whether your a leftoid or a rightoid.

Adrian Peterson
Adrian Peterson

Not thinking the military would defect
Being this retarded

Owen Nguyen
Owen Nguyen

A thread literately fucking died for THIS
Reported for spam
Sage and slide in all fields

Attached: 1559491109968.gif (716 KB, 245x187)

Camden Collins
Camden Collins

the left organizes you dont
the right will lose
taken to its logical conclusion, means whites die. Right wing people have already tried being the left & it lead to negative press, infighting, lawsuits & federal prison. We can never be allowed to have any political power in the future because kikes & non whites so whites remain powerless & die, the ones with sense about them will become diaspora in other less hostile countries & the US will die just like every other empire has.

Cooper Wood
Cooper Wood

It depends on what kind of civil war the right leads. Homeland security documents show the right would win handily, but that's if it's a traditional right wing movement. We would have the police and military. The problem is, how we found out with charlottesville. When the jews attach swastikas and torches to a white nationalist movement, brainwashed people turn against it. We would need a new covert symbol and ideology and be able to convince normies in the south and heartland to join our cause.

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

The thread is clearly needed since you people will not take the valid points he makes seriously. Expect this thread to be repeated many more times. If it bothers you, don't worry, there will be plenty of other worthless threads for you to waste your time in.

Attached: 1559932627432.jpg (62 KB, 750x598)

Connor Walker
Connor Walker

We would have the police and military.
We wouldn't though, they get more diverse every single day. The idea that they would join us is a meme and needs to stop. The demographic situation of the military mirrors the demographic situation of the country as a whole, whites are a SLIM majority.

Attached: FT-17.04.12-militaryDemographics-hispanic.png (11 KB, 310x439)

Thomas Fisher
Thomas Fisher

It won't absorb, it's been memed so hard but in truth they'd be against us white or no, if anything it's better that they all brown & incompetent desu.

Ethan Green
Ethan Green

tehe I don't like this well-thought out thread so i'll report it
Where are you during the hourly "I SAY SLAVERY, YOU SAY SORRY" threads you fucking imbecile? This thread is literally one of the best quality threads we have on this entire board right now, kindly neck yourself.

Attached: 1560202402871.jpg (109 KB, 1024x768)

Nicholas Edwards
Nicholas Edwards

It won't absorb
If we want it to enough, it will. If enough of us continue to explain the obvious truth, these retards will either wise up, or leave.

Ethan Davis
Ethan Davis

the left would lose a civil war because, for the most part, they are incapable of lifting more than ten lbs, cannot shoot, cant feed themselves without gibs from the right and cant even leave the house without their prozac.
you have absolutely zero chance in a real fight.
you are seriously the full definition of delusional.
stop pushing our patience.
thread/

Ian Edwards
Ian Edwards

This isn’t to say there’s anything impressive about the American left, just that it’s not as useless as the right. They actually have street movements, pressure groups, social centres, legal support, media power and economic power. You do not.
That's our advantage, we dont come off as corporate agendas.

Benjamin Edwards
Benjamin Edwards

because the American right is incapable of accepting their faults or
Jeebus H Chriminal, I stopped reading right there.
War is not a therapy session.

James Martin
James Martin

We have more guns and firepower than you lefty jew cucks do. Let that sink in for a bit.

Attached: 1567339918246.gif (1.89 MB, 500x459)

Jacob Perry
Jacob Perry

holy fuck is that a boy on the right?

David Perry
David Perry

It's been fucking spammed here for a week. It deserves to get reported for spam.

Robert Carter
Robert Carter

implying they won't win regardless of the result.

Attached: 09850200159.jpg (128 KB, 950x635)

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

Monumentally based.

Austin Bennett
Austin Bennett

Attached: 1568072375437.png (194 KB, 738x669)

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

Whites are a large majority in all states except 3-4, where we are a slim majority. Most of the states with large nonwhite populations are mostly Hispanics, which are here only for security and money They will not stay and fight, why would they? This leaves the hormone infused white traitors and pic related to deal with. A 7 day war, at most.

Attached: ThugAim+.png (282 KB, 213x540)

Lincoln Campbell
Lincoln Campbell

NOOOOOOOOOO WHY AREN'T YOU RUINING YOUR OPTICS WITH PETTY INEFFECTIVE CRIME!!!!!! STOP IT!!!!!!!!

Attached: Crying-Sojak.png (254 KB, 785x1000)

Charles Peterson
Charles Peterson

you
he's clearly not a leftist, stop letting you ego-defense take over for rational thought.

da left is weak soibois
a bullet fired from a soiboi is just as deadly as a bullet fired from a turbo-chad
da left can't shoot
they can though
, cant feed themselves without gibs from the right
considering the fact that at this stage the entire world would side with them over us, they will have no problem getting food supplies, especially since all the major seaports and airports are attached to cities (which they control)
muh prozac
and large swathes of the white population of this country would suffer from opiate withdrawals in a civil war situation. stop pretending we are flawless and perfect, it's an idiotic mentality. Even if we WERE assured victory, you should still be pushing the "we might lose" angle to scare our allies out of complacency
absolutely 0 chance
they have the media, they have massive institutions, international support. They have a very strong chance of winning, and we need to change that.
ur delusional
No, you are.

Attached: by-year,-gif.gif (664 KB, 700x776)

Christopher Cooper
Christopher Cooper

be corporate bitch
think of itself as left wing
lmao

Owen Sanchez
Owen Sanchez

Omega COPE.

There are leftists who go to the gym and own guns. The facts your brain is incapable of accepting that as reality means you will fucking lose.

grow your own food, live in woods
Not relevant. We’re not talking standard armies with tens of thousands of troops fighting battles we’re talking someone shooting you in the head after you leave work or placing a bomb under your car. My OP specifically said this dumbass

Julian Taylor
Julian Taylor

report this shit thread as spam, it keeps being posted over and over by these idiot pajeets

Colton Flores
Colton Flores

Cringe boomer

Cope

Read the article. I’m a Nationalist.

Owen Clark
Owen Clark

By that logic /ptg/ has been "spammed" here for years. A good thread that is repeated where the OP is willing to engage in serious discourse is not "spam".

Attached: u-srs.jpg (6 KB, 250x250)

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

Portuguese conscript.

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

Based

You’re a minority in a number of states dumbfuck

Michael Murphy
Michael Murphy

didn’t we do this a couple days ago
fuck off, memeflag

Austin Murphy
Austin Murphy

waaagh I can’t argue against op

Report /ptg/ as spam faggot

Luke Taylor
Luke Taylor

Sage doesn't work anymore.

Jose Rogers
Jose Rogers

How does it feel being corporate bitch?

David Walker
David Walker

No, I'm not. Maybe in Cali, if you group all the spics and niggers together, but they hate eachother, hardly allies. You're just one more subversive cunt, making trouble for everyone.

Connor Davis
Connor Davis

Whites are a large majority in all states except 3-4, where we are a slim majority.
The only reason you would break it down like that is if you were being dishonest. California is 1 state, Wyoming is 1 state, they are not equal. "Number of states whites are a majority in" is a meaningless statistic. Just use the total population numbers.

Non-Hispanic Whites are ~60% of the population, and dropping every single day.

They will not stay and fight,
Yes they absolutely will, do you seriously think that even 10 million people (a small percentage of the total nonwhites) would be able to flee this country in a collapse/war scenario??

I wouldn't be surprised if more Mexicans (or even the sovereign nation of Mexico) come IN to the country in that scenario, to make a land grab and "secure their citizens".

a 7 day war, for the most geo-strategically important and powerful nation on this planet
A B S O L U T E L Y
D E L U S I O N A L

Attached: sides.jpg (40 KB, 600x603)

Brandon Reed
Brandon Reed

I’m not leftist I’m a nationalist

Thomas Kelly
Thomas Kelly

implying anyone is suggesting that at all

Attached: dxl2ui5v2r611.jpg (83 KB, 900x900)

Cooper Rodriguez
Cooper Rodriguez

Organization is a weakness in the beginning of guerrilla conflict.
You are doing nothing but telling me how the Left is weak, and then expect me to believe that the Right would lose the coming Civil War.
Bullshit. You are a lefty liar who is too scared to face reality.
See you on the battlefield.

Nathaniel Stewart
Nathaniel Stewart

"Organization is a weakness in the beginning of guerrilla conflict."
this is the type of person I will depend on as my ally in the coming race war for America

Attached: l-8438-man-who-thought-hed-lost-all-hope-loses-last-additional-bit-of-hope-he-didnt-even-know-he-sti (308 KB, 700x876)

Jace Wright
Jace Wright

cringe boomer acting tough online.

Cooper Carter
Cooper Carter

Attached: 1568423545564.png (1.26 MB, 960x960)

Jayden Hernandez
Jayden Hernandez

Read a book, niggers.
amazon.com/Violent-Politics-Insurgency-Terrorism-Revolution/dp/0061236209

Juan Murphy
Juan Murphy

nice meme boomer did you find it in a Facebook group?

Attached: B41AAE85-9525-4962-A7B6-BE23550CC4D0.jpg (200 KB, 1024x538)

Ethan King
Ethan King

Read the OP article first

Austin Kelly
Austin Kelly

we outnumber you because there is more square miles between us!
what do you mean thats not how population works?

Matthew Wright
Matthew Wright

OP thinks all those hours sitting in his parents basement playing COD makes him a soldier.

Alexander Martin
Alexander Martin

I did. Its fake. You know nothing of violent conflict.

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

This. As if guellia fighting doesn't require more organized effort.

Holy shit Red Dawn needs to be mandatory for any fuck wit on pol

Noah Price
Noah Price

Human nation or some shit?

Connor Hernandez
Connor Hernandez

Do you get tired of making this thread every single day?

Oliver Young
Oliver Young

You commie fags are literally betting your life on it. Time will tell.

Joseph Parker
Joseph Parker

And after that the (((white people))) will begin fighting among themselves until they're perished. Just like WWI and WWII and the Anglo-Hispanico-Franco-Americo-Germanico-etc'co wars of the last few centuries..

Noah Hernandez
Noah Hernandez

I know more than you boomer.

Boomer retard

No, for my country Portugal.

Jeremiah Sanchez
Jeremiah Sanchez

No and I never sleep.

Nolan Phillips
Nolan Phillips

He likes to say stupid shit online, and then call everybody who disagrees with him a boomer.

It's kind of like a hobby of his.

Attached: 1563903103216.jpg (30 KB, 640x640)

Daniel Baker
Daniel Baker

Are you back again?

Attached: source-(1).gif (1015 KB, 500x281)

Hunter Howard
Hunter Howard

nice boomer cartoon.

Robert Sanders
Robert Sanders

You technically didn't make a coherent one either. Because they have fault. Then some rambling tangent. It's not well reasoned at all. We have more men more guns and most boots of our military are right wing and will defect. Simple math. Beat that counter argument.

Lincoln Bennett
Lincoln Bennett

Music for the thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=I3oSaGEGDDw

These threads are important because it exposes critical weaknesses that needs to be addressed.
First and foremost is the fact that a surprisingly large number of right wingers are incapable of reading more than two sentences. This is not the mark of a Revolutionary. Revolutionaries must at the very least be capable of basic reading comprehension.

Attached: Wearing-gloves-.jpg (122 KB, 1111x718)

Angel Sullivan
Angel Sullivan

So is this like a whole "The left will win slowly, so race war now!" thing? Pointing out that radical lefties will throw molotovs through windows, and the small government American right does not want a civil war is not really groundbreaking claims, man.

Attached: notallowed.jpg (59 KB, 613x960)

Cooper Scott
Cooper Scott

I know more than you boomer.
No you fucking don't.

Attached: my-class-a.jpg (885 KB, 2560x1440)

Ryder Garcia
Ryder Garcia

Read the article it addresses all of that.

Jonathan Cooper
Jonathan Cooper

Here's the way I see a Civil War breaking out in America. Leftist militias unite after the reelection of Donald Trump, launch a siege on Washington DC and other areas, and the US military will have to fight the leftists.

Ayden Wilson
Ayden Wilson

No thanks. If you can't argue on your own I'm not wasting more of my time. Counter my argument.

Juan Williams
Juan Williams

Aren't you tired of being proven wrong?

Christian Baker
Christian Baker

They actually have street movements, pressure groups, social centres, legal support, media power and economic power. You do not.
None of that shit matters
The right have the farms
The right have the rural population
The left won't be able to do shit if they fucking starve

Alexander Ramirez
Alexander Ramirez

I don't take fake-ass nationalist wannabes serious. Again. You lefty jew cucks will not win. Go ahead and provoke. It will be your corpses making wonderful mounds to vegetate greenery.

Chase Stewart
Chase Stewart

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
*farts and poos on your fancy boomer coat*
*BRAAAAAAAAP*

You don’t know shit about political violence or organising retard. I do.

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

Ok then I win the argument. Coward.

Anthony Gonzalez
Anthony Gonzalez

Nice fantasy you fucking moron.

Jaxon Jones
Jaxon Jones

These threads are getting posted repeatedly. One can only assume the intent is either to troll or promote organizational action ny the right

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

You mean right.

Ethan Adams
Ethan Adams

Pressure groups
Reminds me of all those empty protests nobody showed up that were bought and paid for.

Oliver Brown
Oliver Brown

You’re too stupid and hard headed to be a revolutionary

Ayden Butler
Ayden Butler

You never made an argument. We have bigger numbers. You can't even counter that. Pathetic loser. I win

Nolan Morales
Nolan Morales

The argument is in the article. It’s copy paste retard.

Jacob Kelly
Jacob Kelly

I hear that we need a Second Amendment.
Right wing conservatives tell me that the reason we have a Second Amendment is to overthrow a tyrannical government.
Yet we already have a tyrannical government. One which is committing genocide on the native White population through forced assymilation and population replacement.
And not a single shot has been fired at those responsible.

The purpose of firearms is to defend against tyranny. A gun not used to fulfil this purpose might as well be banned since it is doing as much good in your hands as in a landfill.

Think about that, right wingers.

youtube.com/watch?v=IKU1UxRlE0Q

Attached: Police-state.jpg (58 KB, 580x350)

Carson Brooks
Carson Brooks

Based and military-pilled, ignore this commie, he probably has like a .22 and thinks he's tough shit.

Bentley Reed
Bentley Reed

Then paste it lazy fuck. Jesus you can't even do that and you think you'd win a fight. Bwahahahaha

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

I know about stuff and things bro!
Source: Trust me dude!

Jackson Cook
Jackson Cook

lol no.

Attached: 1546223436274.gif (517 KB, 147x162)

Carter Lopez
Carter Lopez

Dude can't even summarize an article and pass it off as his own coherent thought. Fucking retards these days

Evan Hall
Evan Hall

Organization is a weakness in the beginning of guerrilla conflict.
Decentralization does not eschew the need for organization. It certainly doesn't benefit from the lack of it.
We have more men more guns and most boots of our military are right wing and will defect
What the fuck is your peoples fantasy about this SHTF scenario?
The left are gonna scream "we communist now, kill all wypipo"?
Why do you think the soldiers will know who they're shooting?
hello, today we're gonna kill some conservative farmers who just want to be left alone
You'll be demonized by propaganda, and soldiers aren't the most skeptical people in the world.

Xavier Mitchell
Xavier Mitchell

I served Israel.
Wow.
Your ancestors are disgusted by you.

Adam Bell
Adam Bell

Fantasy bla bla
This is a strawman.
You'll be sad from the TV
That already isn't working, so why would it start
You got nothing

Josiah Phillips
Josiah Phillips

Based.

I won the argument already

Say “thank you for your service” like a good little goy, hopefully you too can grow up to lose the Afghan war.

Attached: F328C11A-AFD3-4C7D-A9B9-821261C5A017.png (380 KB, 1043x1136)

Tyler Cruz
Tyler Cruz

Sorry. It's gaslighting. I meant gaslighting

Brandon Brown
Brandon Brown

I didn’t lose the Afghan or Iraq war I’m better than that boomer

Isaac White
Isaac White

No I did

Leo Green
Leo Green

The organizational capacity required to build a new world is the same organizational capacity have Lefties built to pressure government. So who’s in a better position to shape the big moment when it comes? Hell, if tomorrow civilization goes completely Mad Max: who’s got existing local networks of people who they’re used to turning out and doing stuff with on a regular basis? Answer to both questions: not the Right.

Oh my God this is so fucking retarded
Why do the left thing the cities will determine the fate of the America.
America isn't fucking Europe with its shitload of metropolises.
The US is a massive frontier.
All the major US cities would fucking disintegrate without support from the Midwest and other states that are majority right wing

Noah Sanders
Noah Sanders

Me, actually

Sebastian King
Sebastian King

Detroit is a great counter to this nonsense.

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

nice boomer cartoon.
Nope. GenX Dipshit
I win the argument.
Newfag detected who hasn't learned the futility of arguing on a Laotian undersea basket weaving & cartoon forum.

Now get off my lawn kid.

Ian Morris
Ian Morris

Nuh uh. Turkey. It was me.

Jose Ward
Jose Ward

the right would move to Australia

Mason Long
Mason Long

Pussy little faggot won't even make a damn argument to try and win. I wish he had the balls to try.

Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson

phonefag
article from 2017
Destroy the water sources for cities and the civil war is over

Jace Taylor
Jace Taylor

You don’t know shit about political violence or organising retard
Do you see what's on my collar there, or my branch insignia? You obviously don't. Which shows how ignorant you are on the topic you claim to be an expert in.
It means I am an expert in precisely political violence and organisation in a guerrilla conflict. Its literally MY JOB. And I am telling you now. The Right would win, they hold the Logistics, Geography and personnel management skills advantages; which are the three things needed to win a war. The Left has none of them. Period.
Now, explain your reasoning why you think the Left would win a civil war. Don't refer me back to a dumb article written by a FUCKING DANCER AND MOVIE WRITER. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Hines
Give me YOUR reasoning; you leftists, yellow-bellied, limp-wristed, bottom-feeding faggot. Because everyone who is important knows that the Left is going to be skull-fucked like a viking stranger if they attempt a civil war.

Hudson Walker
Hudson Walker

Whatever helps you sleep at night, moshe

Joseph Bailey
Joseph Bailey

But I’ve already won the argument?

Ian Cox
Ian Cox

Just take the food rural retards make. The cities become ghettos as roads are blocked and starved in a week.

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

But you didn't. I won it. You gave up.

Joshua Taylor
Joshua Taylor

You haven't given an argument. You have done nothing but refer to a article written by a Hollywood Hack.

Attached: 58dd54ee8c6641d003c8eef95d6b3fc503ed2b711e529ef3c72ad264cefee63e.jpg (148 KB, 1440x1080)

Andrew Jenkins
Andrew Jenkins

You're both winners, and both very pretty.

Xavier Baker
Xavier Baker

See you on the battlefield.
What battlefield?
People like you have been bravely surrendering for over 70 years. All the while assuring yourself that IF a magical civil war happened, you'd win.
Where is this civil war, user? I don't see it.
Disorganized isolates are no more an army than a scattered pile of building material is a house.
The right wing needs to start working together to accomplish larger goals.

And the first step to this worthy goal is learning basic reading comprehension. OP is your friend.

See these guys? They started out as powerless peasants. Now they control over a third of Lebanon and their actions affect international politics. They did not sit around loudly proclaiming that IF the SHTF, they'd dominate the world. They ACTED upon their beliefs. That's how you stop losing and start winning.

youtube.com/watch?v=covsPZt6bwM

Attached: Hezbollah-Hamas-Syria-Invasion-Of-Israel.jpg (41 KB, 450x330)

Juan Perez
Juan Perez

And he clearly didn't understand it or he would summarize it and attack any of the points already challenged in the thread. So lazy. Can't win a war when you're this lazy.

Caleb Morgan
Caleb Morgan

Thanks fren. You're an absolute charmer.

Easton Ramirez
Easton Ramirez

It’s the insignia you get for giving three confirmed foreskins to Israel. Thank you for your service goy.

That’s a different David Hines. Looks like you failed, like in Afghanistan and Iraq. Don’t worry though I’m sure if you invade another middle eastern country you might not lose so hard.

This is me I think I know a little more than you about the subject at hand boomer.

Attached: B2D24017-4DD6-44A5-A1FA-1A06BE2667D1.jpg (69 KB, 900x698)

Adrian Sanchez
Adrian Sanchez

It wouldn't be RWDS fighting antifa. It would be people sabatoging infrastructure and commiting terrorism. Once the Feds start slaughtering civilians they lose because its becomes a humanitarian crisis.

Juan Campbell
Juan Campbell

When is this supposed to start? This thread has been made for like the past month.

Grayson Brooks
Grayson Brooks

I defeated you.

Anime boomer. YIKES

BASED

Alexander Wright
Alexander Wright

That’s a different David Hines.
Might as well be the same one. Because he's from Los Angeles.
twitter.com/hradzka
Fucking dumbass, you still haven't given YOUR reasons. At All.

Camden Clark
Camden Clark

The OP and the article are my reason. Put forward your argument any time my boomer friend.

James Murphy
James Murphy

I believe that your premise is wrong. You said earlier that
the military will just defect to us and that's how we'll win a civil war
user... defect to what? What are they defecting to?
The military cannot defect to nothing and since we lack organization, there is literally nothing for them to defect to even if they wanted to do so.
Which, btw, they probably don't. The military is run by neocons and they are propagandized to worship the System. This COULD change if we had a pro-active political organization which could counter the propaganda of the System and make it desirable to defect, but this would require work.

I understand your frustration with incorrectness. However, I would suggest that instead of trumpeting that you have won an internet argument, you demonstrate why he is wrong. A great way to do this would be with simple talking points.
This encourages others to read and assimilate the knowledge you possess.

youtube.com/watch?v=5mbkQZlas1s

Attached: 11.jpg (215 KB, 1200x798)

Kevin Martinez
Kevin Martinez

Just saying “I won the argument” is a great troll, redditers will never stop responding

Parker Martin
Parker Martin

If whites started acting like palestinians the government would loose. The problem is we are not as based as muslims.

James White
James White

Hi guys, I'm a old man with a zoomer cut, and color shades. I'd like to talk to you about how you too can benefit from engaging in politician violence. What is this bacon you are referring to?

Attached: porky.png (323 KB, 576x566)

Dominic Wood
Dominic Wood

That’s literally me I’m 29

Dylan Jones
Dylan Jones

But your goal is not to troll but to inform. You have a better understanding of the situation than most and I hate seeing you stoop to their level. Mostly because it's ineffective.

I do understand your frustration though. You get a lot of hate from imbeciles who can't read.
We're not going to win a Revolution if we can't even read.

Attached: 1.jpg (43 KB, 620x465)

Lucas Watson
Lucas Watson

I’m on codeine again.

Dylan Kelly
Dylan Kelly

wtf?

Attached: Serbs-having-sum-funz.jpg (51 KB, 700x461)

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

I did. Back here. I'll quote them for you since you are apparently too dumb to read anything not written by a Hollywood Hack
The Right would win, they hold the Logistics, Geography and personnel management skills advantages; which are the three things needed to win a war. The Left has none of them. Period.
Now I wait for an actual argument from you that is actually your own and actually reflects reality.
I am assuming that you will never do such a thing because you've never been asked to formulate an actual opinion based off of evidence before, and not based on a brainwashed Californian's diseased mind.

Christian Walker
Christian Walker

faggot antifa commies are funded by the jews and also was probly organized thru social engineering retard.

Attached: Fag.jpg (224 KB, 959x1200)

Caleb Martin
Caleb Martin

heh

Attached: nigger-warfare.webm (2.26 MB, 488x272)

Landon Scott
Landon Scott

I eviscerating that argument previously. Try again boomoid. Don’t have a heart attack writing it out tho.

Jackson Anderson
Jackson Anderson

oh boy I can't wait to go from eating bugs to eating dead children! I love jews!

Attached: 1568180208099.jpg (188 KB, 1015x1200)

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

I think OP is a little out of it rn. Allow me to address this as I am a resident expert on asymmetric warfare.
The Right would win, they hold the Logistics, Geography and personnel management skills advantages; which are the three things needed to win a war. The Left has none of them. Period.
So basically
We're smarter than the enemy, therefore we will win.
Okay. On a fair playing field, you would be correct.
The problem is that it's not a fair playing field. You mention logistics. We have none.
You mention geography. We control none.
And you mention personal management skills. Which are great but I'm not sure how this applies.
You must understand that any Revolutionary insurrection in America will at first resemble the Troubles in Northern Ireland. A low intensity campaign of political violence. There is not going to be a civil war that just pops into existence.

youtube.com/watch?v=5_432s60y5w

Attached: Manchester-Bombing-.jpg (91 KB, 1023x681)

Ethan Ross
Ethan Ross

I eviscerating that argument previously.
You never said a damn thing about it, you lying faggot. Link your post where you "eviscerated" it. IF you dare, coward.

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

The problem is that it's not a fair playing field. You mention logistics. We have none.
We control all the routes into Left-wing Held areas. We hold all the imputs that enter their domiciles, from food, water, and electricity to manufactured goods useful in wartime.
You mention geography. We control none.
We control all mountain ranges and most river crossings in the US. The Right is positioned to easily either take over or defend St. Louis, depending on how the cookie crumbles, which means the Right can and will seperate East Coast from West coast.
And you mention personal management skills. Which are great but I'm not sure how this applies.
Read a training manual or history book sometime, because to properly explain it requires a 40 hour course. A short example is during WW2, the Japanese and Germans kept their fighter aces out on patrol until they dies where the US took a pilot out of theater immediately when they became an ace and had them train other pilots.
Basically, the Right knows how to do unit rotation because there will be a lot of former and current military among them teaching them those skills.

Ian Cooper
Ian Cooper

Are all Commies this stupid? Hezbollah is super religious. Commies are against religion. Plus, the political wing of hezbollah is Islamic nationalism.

Nolan Watson
Nolan Watson

Conservatives literally control all the geography outside of major cities.

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

We control all the routes into Left-wing Held areas.
No we don't. We control exactly zero territory.

We hold all the imputs that enter their domiciles, from food, water, and electricity to manufactured goods useful in wartime.
No we don't.

We control all mountain ranges and most river crossings in the US.
Only in our minds.

Read a training manual or history book sometime,
Cute.

to properly explain it requires a 40 hour course
user... you think you control land. It takes just two seconds of thought to recognize how wrong that is. Theoretical control =/= control. We control exactly zero square miles of territory. As of right now, 100% of America is controlled by ZOG.

Let me guess. You're another dumbass Right winger who can't read and you think I'm a leftist, am I close?

Conservatives literally control all the geography outside of major cities
No. The US government controls those places. Shit that happens in your imagination is irrelevant.

youtube.com/watch?v=_LsLYA54sTc

Attached: 6.jpg (337 KB, 1184x784)

Nathan Butler
Nathan Butler

Attached: 4zlC3Aw.jpg (159 KB, 800x1260)

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

Alright I’ll stop trolling since this may be a productive conversation.

Your argument relies on the idea that this is a all out war of standing armies and that the federal government doesn’t exist and that rightist militias, which somehow spontaneously organize during this mythical war with the plan and ability to starve to death every city in America.

This is wrong on multiple grounds. There isn’t going to be a civil war like in Syria in America. There could be a war like the Years of Lead or the Troubles (as stated in the OP) in which organization, social circles and practice of activism and operation is essential.

Adrian Garcia
Adrian Garcia

Agreed, Communism and Fascism is bad.
treat everyone good

Juan Brooks
Juan Brooks

The only reason these threads exist is as a gaslighting mechanic.

The right would not lose any war, the left would get trounced.

Grayson Rodriguez
Grayson Rodriguez

No we don't.
Explain.

The US government controls those places.
How many personnel do you think the Government even has?

Jacob Powell
Jacob Powell

fag

David Taylor
David Taylor

don’t organize or do anything well just win ok goy?

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

glow shill copy pasta OP

Robert James
Robert James

Hello fellow political extremists. I would like to talk to you about how we need to engage in violence to achieve political goals. Political violence is like a dimmer switch, and right now we are at off. While I appear old, I am actually 29, just above the range of y-our demographic, to appear as a leader figure. I am very well read, and am in no way related to any government institution. I gained my firearms, and military experience from being self taught.

Attached: youneedtostop.jpg (42 KB, 691x296)

Carson Bennett
Carson Bennett

explain
Seriously? You actually don't comprehend this?
user, things that exist only in your imagination are not real. You KNOW that you do not control anything because if you were so delusional as to believe that you controlled territory, why aren't you in that territory defending it from the US government?
Seriously. You are not actually this stupid. NO ONE is this stupid, not even Antifa.
Antifa understands that their control of the streets is over the minute that the cops show up.
Right now, you are demonstrating that you are LESS INTELLIGENT than the AVERAGE Antifa thug.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGOa6r0RgHA

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

you’re dumbass right winger
I am not a lefty!
No fuck the right and the left, they both get the rope. You’re obviously a low IQ larger who has no clue what you’re talking about.

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

Your argument relies on the idea that this is a all out war of standing armies
No. It doesn't. In fact, it relies on both sides being largely guerrilla in nature.
and that the federal government doesn’t exist
In the event of a Civil War, they really don't as there is not enough of them to matter, and guerrillas melt away into crowds/terrain, meaning they're hard to positively identify and target, enough so that the targeting cell in my unit's ACE when I deployed continuously pulled her hair out.
which somehow spontaneously organize
Its called knowing your neighbors, which rural people tend to do.
with the plan and ability to starve to death every city in America
Their doesn't need to be a plan, their just needs to be enough truckers becoming gurillas or a single checkpoint on a road lasing into a city to scare people into driving to Wal-Mart and buying everything in sight, causing massive shortages and unrest.
There isn’t going to be a civil war like in Syria in America
Correct. Its going to be more like the Spanish Civil War with a dash of Balkan ethnic conflict thrown into the mix.

Dominic Gonzalez
Dominic Gonzalez

You keep posting this thread cut it out.

Jeremiah Miller
Jeremiah Miller

"To Hell with the Right Wing"
~George Lincoln Rockwell

You have demonstrated how stupid you are. You are dumber than Antifa because you said this This actually was typed by you and you STILL haven't figured out why it is wrong despite me explaining why.

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

they really don't as there is not enough of them to matter,
Ok you’re monumentally retarded. Like the idea that you could starve to death the entire urban population of the country through blockade and the government won’t do anything is full-fucking-retard.

These are the retard boomers in the US arny lolol

Jaxson Peterson
Jaxson Peterson

food
Just kill the water supply.

Attached: 8238422B-7972-4B73-A353-6CB0263987B5.jpg (2.88 MB, 2448x3264)

Elijah Reyes
Elijah Reyes

hahaha

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

Ok you’re monumentally retarded.
Not as retarded as you, believing that these people: nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Panic-in-Times-Square-as-Motorcycle-Backfire-Sends-Pedestrians-Running-524335611.html
will win a civil war.

John Butler
John Butler

Just because the government lays claim to something does not mean they control it. Funny since AntiFa agrees with my sentiment of left/right both will be run over.

Wyatt Clark
Wyatt Clark

Just go into hospitals infirmary wards and murder all the babies. Then there’ll be no more liberals being born and you’ll win.

Levi Turner
Levi Turner

See
Just cut the water supply, most cities have water pipes in from tens of miles away.

Noah Thomas
Noah Thomas

You lost the argument lol.

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

Just because the government lays claim to something does not mean they control it
Just becauseyou lay claim to something does not mean you control it

The utter lack of human capacity to reason is astounding. This is why OP is right. This idiot thinks that he can just claim to own something and then it magically becomes his. This is WORSE than Antifa. Even Antifa understands this basic concept.

David Rodriguez
David Rodriguez

Anyway, I am going to do other stuff now.

The problem with right wingers is this; They tend to believe that claiming to control a highway into new York City is the same as actually doing it.
Oh we'll win because we control all the major choakpoints!
No. No we do not. The US government controls those checkpoints and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Imaginary shit that happens in your head is not relevant to any conversation.
We do not control a single mile of territory until we exercise a MONOPOLY ON VIOLENCE in that area.
During the Troubles, the PIRA managed to seize control of vast swathes of territory from the British army and they shot soldiers stupid enough to enter it.
The Taliban control over a THIRD of Afghanistan and they administer justice in the land that they control.
Al Quaeda controls nearly a THIRD of Yemin and they shoot government agents who wander in.

Right wingers control 0% of any territory in the USA. Not even one square mile.
A few years ago, some very foolish militia conservatives seized a few square miles of territory in a bird sanctuary. But they surrendered the momeny the fed took off the gloves.
You do not control territory. You do not even own yoru house since you pay taxes TO THE JEWISH GOVERNMENT for the "privelige" of living there. You control nothing. No terriory. No cities. No villages. Not even a farmhouse in the woods is under your control.
If you had just thought about this for more than two seconds, you would have arisen to the same conclusion I am telling you without needing help.

Attached: 17.jpg (466 KB, 1024x768)

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

here it goes.
What you present is completely wishful thinking, much like the ideology that your meme flag represents. The right has for generations been preparing for war. The militias out west and down south are literal organized groups training as units to combat whatever enemies they may face. As recent as 2015 units within the US Army were being quietly reprimanded slaps on the wrist for openly talking about revolting against the Obama admin on the grounds that his policies were "dirty commie talk."
You charge that the right is not organized, yet the federal government is constantly trying to combat so called constitutional extremists. You claim the government will crush a right wing rebellion yet fail to see that the government is full of right wingers. Even earlier today there were posts of a cop being fired for having a framed KKK membership certificate. Who do you think joins the Police and the Military? Who do you think jumps out of bed at midnight to rush to a house fire? Or drives your food from farm to store? Or operates power plants? The right does.
The one thing the left does control is the media, but words do only so much, and we the people are rapidly turning against it.

Isaiah Davis
Isaiah Davis

Bye fag

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

right owns all the guns and the farms
your living in a fantasy land

Attached: 130618meme.jpg (66 KB, 800x420)

Evan Diaz
Evan Diaz

the civil war commences
everybody gets a text message saying it’s on
all police and soldiers disappear
1,000 different rightist militias spring from the earth all around the country
The rightist forces of Captain Fink have encircled the liberal traitor hell hole of Harlingen (voted 51% to Hillary) Texas
manage to starve the entire city to death, opening fire on any escapees
Americans across the country who are not starving/dehydrating to death watch on with glee as a dirty liberal urban baby scum pile up
thankfully no ruralites have any relatives or friends in cities
170 million people die, the entire urban population of America.
America is saved, the entire world just goes on as normal
This is what conservatives actually believe the civil war will be.

William Lee
William Lee

Retard.

Angel Clark
Angel Clark

It also doesn't help that the average person if forced to choose would not fight on the side of the far right. People would rather deal with liberal bullshit than unironic ethnostate fascism.

Jordan Flores
Jordan Flores

Meme flag . Gtfo kike.

Dumb as a rock

Jace Ortiz
Jace Ortiz

The Civil war won't immediately happen.
It'll be a slow burn with ratcheting violence.
Conservatives are divided and lack the organizing of the leftists initially.
BUT
There is problem that the left has
Big tentism and the racial conflict
LA Riots show that violence tends to break into ethnic and racial lines
Since the right are usually more racially homogeneous they might have a better chance to militarize
This is all assuming that the Federal Government becomes a non-existent entity.

Ryan Hill
Ryan Hill

Democrats thought they would win the last civil war too.

Joseph Phillips
Joseph Phillips

REEEETARD

William Morgan
William Morgan

No, for my country Portugal.

So, basically you know jack shit. Have you ever even set foot in the US?

Logan Rogers
Logan Rogers

Yeah I beat the shit out of a boomer conservoid

Jeremiah Diaz
Jeremiah Diaz

The right hasnt actually attempted to do anything yet because they can actually ignore you right now.
They are busy working to support themselves and their family.
All you have to do to get your wish of a civil war is to fuck with their ability to work and make money.
The moment you make them unable to work is when you get the right wing deathsquads. Thats when you get your goose stepping like you dream of. Then you will understand oppression and genocide.

Attached: White-racism.jpg (162 KB, 693x1024)

Anthony Morris
Anthony Morris

stay mad cracker

Anthony Sanchez
Anthony Sanchez

This man deserves a bump.

John Campbell
John Campbell

The liberal islands (aka the west coast,northeast, and major cities in the Midwest) would be surrounded and sieged out. Nogs are already turning on themselves in the innercities, once the checks stop coming from the government they would raid the white liber elites downtown and the white middle class in the burbs. Coastal regions might be logistically supported by liberal Europe and Canada, as well as reinforced by a token coalition force but it would only to continue to reinforce the weakened state of liberal America. some sort of balkanization agreement would follow, even a strong conservative/reactionary coalition probably wouldn't want to fight through the northeast megalopolis or the southern California megalopolis. The left couldn't snuff out even a low intensity right wing insurgency, they lack support in the military to secure the Midwest/South east.

Attached: big-igloo.jpg (104 KB, 960x944)

Leo Barnes
Leo Barnes

How are you not able to understand that the liberal base of power being in large cities are a major weakness? Take a city like Chicago, if power or water supplies were disrupted due to some strategic guerilla actions, how long do you think it would take until the city erupted into a chaotic frenzy of violence? How can you possibly hope to win a war when your cities are being burned from within by roaming packs of feral street people who you thought were your allies?

Certainly, hordes would pour out of the city into the suburbs and eventually into the hinterlands, but once that happens geography and weather will eventually bring that to an end too.

Daniel Hall
Daniel Hall

There's nothing fascist about niggers and white twinks serving side by side

Mason Perez
Mason Perez

You probably don't even know what a Democrat is you dago shit stain, go fuck off back to your irrelevant shithole nation and fantasize that you have any fucking clue about what is happening in the rest of the world.

Isaiah King
Isaiah King

you shouldn't talk about your mom like that.

You fucking nigger dagos are such trash

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

Millenials can't even answer the phone because of social anxiety

Alexander Gonzalez
Alexander Gonzalez

we’re talking someone shooting you in the head after you leave work or placing a bomb under your car
Yeah, but the right will have a lot of aging suicidal boomers
Keep in mind how many white people commit suicide, if they just decide to commit homicide along with that suicide it will be tons of terrorist attacks. Way more than millennials could ever muster

Attached: suicide-1999-2014-fig1.png (51 KB, 960x721)

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

Ur a dum head

Parker Bell
Parker Bell

hauntingly based

Alexander Myers
Alexander Myers

the left would win because they accept defeat
ya ok, tyrone

Juan Cox
Juan Cox

Shut up glownigger

Xavier Robinson
Xavier Robinson

I think Jow Forums can learn from niggers on this one.

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/02582473.2017.1417469

worldpoliticsreview.com/articles/23045/how-insurgents-could-beat-the-united-states

Joshua Roberts
Joshua Roberts

this thread again
one day, when you're kneeling on the ground, lined up, being executed as an enemy combatant, and the man with the gun gets closer and closer to putting the gun up to the back of your head, I wonder if you'll look back on threads you've made like this and realize how badly you fucked up as a person before everything that is you splatters against the pavement with a loud bang.

Owen Reed
Owen Reed

Shut your whore mouth, you nigger-loving globohomo KIKE

Adrian Hill
Adrian Hill

Traitors talking about treason is an American tradition.

Benjamin Walker
Benjamin Walker

memeflag
pic of some nigger and it’s coalburning slut

I should respond to slide threads, but fuck it.

The west dominated the world because at one point we were allowed to purge anything and everything that stood in the way of progress. And I mean actual progress. Not the bastardized horse shit the left spouts when they’re pushing cultural and ethnic self destruction. This will be the left’s downfall. You don’t build a functioning society with a clusterfuck of inferior and incompatible races and cultures.

Kikes like you thrive on dysfunction and destabilization to undermine and control societies from behind the scenes because the moment you’re truly exposed, it’s over. You lie and manipulate because your subhuman mystery meat goblins will never have the intelligence, ethnic cohesion and marketable skills that whites of the right have spent centuries refining, even through subversive resistance and conflict. You’re gonna get fucked by your own methods.

What will you do when muslims start launching faggots of the roofs of San Francisco? You think white feminists will be remain loyal to niggers and muslims when it becomes clear that white men aren’t the ones constantly raping, enslaving and murdering them? What explanation will you offer when all the children who were tricked into gender dysphoria start dropping like flies into their late 20s? Niggers are gonna chimp out when they begin to realize white guilt doesn’t work on spics.

can’t admit flaws

You orchestrated them, and I’ve got an oven with your name on it fucko.

Attached: 8DAA837D-989E-44CC-805F-42FA083E784E.png (409 KB, 680x677)

Robert Evans
Robert Evans

Yeah, he's trying to convince himself...op, faggot that he is, doubts his own premise; otherwise he wouldn't shill the same baseless postulate ad nausea.

David Hughes
David Hughes

unironically posting a picture of yourself and expecting Jow Forums to respect you for it

You look and sound like some insufferable faggot wanting validation from neckbeards. You talk big about righties having supposed fat egos and yet have the gall to parade yourself like you're the che Guevara of nazbols. Fuck off you hypocrite.

Evan Ortiz
Evan Ortiz

You def lost your fucking mind. You know it was technically the south that lost, right? Who's the south, m8? I live in murrica and even as a eurofag living here, I know that much.

Who's the south, m8? Where do the democrats live? Who ACTUALLY gave a fuck about the slaves? Link a single sourced CAT-B. If you even know what the fuck that is.
Also how come none of you are calling this nigger out on this?

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

nigger what? how is a fag for wanting to treat everyone good? this is why we need to stomp commies and antifa into the fucking earth.

Daniel Perry
Daniel Perry

sage for repeating the same retarded thread
sage for memeflag
Pick one that makes you feel better

Jeremiah Brooks
Jeremiah Brooks

No contest. Look, righties have the guns, righties have police and they have the military. If one day the balloon ever goes up, righties will just organize behind a leadership of their veterans, coordinate with the active service, give all the lefties free helicopter rides, and live happily ever after. Right?

That’s pretty much what the Confederacy thought about the Yankees, and it didn’t exactly work out well for them.

No, that’s not what the Confederacy thought about the Yankees, and the comparison of the South and North of the 19th Century and modern “leftists” and “right wingers” is asinine.

Neat little article, but there’s not going to be any civil war in the US. And the “left” hasn’t won anything. Inequality between the wealthy and the poors has never been higher, is increasing, and shows no signs of stopping.

So you can burn a few cars, trash a few stores, and block some roads temporarily... yawn.

The ultra woke Coca Cola showed a commercial with fags sharing cokes together... yay.

Neoliberalism is the order here, and it doesn’t look like it’s going away anytime soon. The police protect property and the wealthy from the masses. The military does whatever the corporations want them to do.

Corporations will peddle whatever nonsense sells the most products. The wealth gap will not go away. Real communism is gone forever. Antifa morons will continue to waste their time, as will the the right wing morons who confront them. There will be no communist revolution, nor will there be any helicopter rides.

Life goes on...

Although I’m not quite sure that foreign governments and wealthy would side with the left in a hypothetical US civil war. They have so much money tied up in the US capitalist economy, I can’t see them tolerating any communist shenanigans here.

Aiden Russell
Aiden Russell

right unable to accept defeat
SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE

Xavier Thomas
Xavier Thomas

As far gone as we are political violence is the only game the right will win. It will be fast and ugly.

Caleb Parker
Caleb Parker

Go back to making blacked threads because your reasoning is that of a autistic child fucking a door nob.

Lincoln Lee
Lincoln Lee

is incapable of accepting their faults or accepting defeats and learning from them
because if there's one thing that we can learn throughout history, the victor's were never full of themselves on and got drunk on their own victory

Ethan Thomas
Ethan Thomas

In all human history. There has never been a more inexorably destructive force of nature for consuming human lives, as when white men, take up arms, with common mind and common cause.

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve"
I.Yamato

Charles Reed
Charles Reed

...incapable of accepting their faults or defeats...

Communism is gonna work this time for sure!

Attached: 05C7FD16-0151-4105-8F07-2A4798527756.jpg (28 KB, 720x588)

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

But you're just 49% of the population while the rest of the 51% have nothing in common apart from not being White.YOU STAND NO CHANCE WHITEY.

Cooper Kelly
Cooper Kelly

You act an awful lot like that sister fucking jew that used to trip fag here around the same time at night. I'm beginning to think that its not a coincidence.

Luke Jones
Luke Jones

OP, you are a literal faggot. I wager that you never train in anything correlating to combat or survival.

I'd also wager that the dumb fuck so called "communists" never even train in either field either.

Literally every single doomsday prepper I've ever encountered via TV/online/personally is a religious, right-wing, white, straight male.

Majority of the people you should worry about in a fight like this lies in the heart of rural America. By the looks of small town America in flyover country, you'd assume that good ole USA is dying.

However, you should come to realize, that these farming towns have some of the most strong headed mother fuckers you'd ever meet.

Their one child by 15 can change 18 tires on a tractor trailer by himself in less than an hour before your overweight, disobedient, and lazy child could manage to walk his or her fat ass to school a block away.

I myself have pride in my family & friends collection of "stuff" that will aide us in weathering the red storm you're on about.

I've been waiting for you commie faggots to do something stupid. I really have. Please do something soon. The so called "Civil War" will end with the death of your pathetic ideals.

Pic related. It's you. Inexperienced, Untrained, fat, lazy, suburbanite, soon-to-be dead ; basedboy.

Attached: betamalesoiboicuck.png (284 KB, 960x639)

Camden Rodriguez
Camden Rodriguez

Yea right, the army is full of lefties? Sure... Just look at those Antifa faggots, oversized military surplus gear does not make you a soilder.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit