This is the President of the United States

This is the President of the United States.

lmao

Attached: 1547515343441.jpg (1024x768, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K1jUJ-2MsdA
youtube.com/watch?v=wEt1LipvT4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice

what else would illiterate football players eat?
>This is the President of the United States.
>lmao

Attached: 1565541566676.png (401x560, 345K)

never forget that i memed this around election time and it came true.

Attached: feast.jpg (675x718, 153K)

he spent 5000 shekels for their food because the shutdown

>giving the people what they want
>out of his own pocket
based

One day we will miss these times, but not yet.

Hamberders

>People want poisonous trash which makes him look like a tasteless ghetto nigger splurging on a new chain

Only redneck retards voted for this ass clown

Attached: 1547515723525.jpg (2048x1572, 529K)

Disgusting food

they enjoyed it

Attached: 56.jpg (800x532, 54K)

>judging sportsball players on what they eat
enjoy your petrol-dipped Vegimite sandwich.

In Finland, if a Finn is going to 'take you behind the sauna', it is not a sexual innuendo, they are planning on killing you!

This message brought to you by American Bureau of the Finnish Tourist Board!

Attached: 1530638219932.png (600x578, 91K)

Would probably be a higher level of cuisine than McDonald's. Nothing wrong with judging people based on what they do, either, libshit.

>Congress $18 dollar breakfast bagels, imported ingredients, unlimited buffet
>Trump White house
>Mcdollarmenu
Sounds good to me. Don't get why anybody would complain about money saved.

>Inb4 Jew
Just hear me out. Those that spend the most are the most corrupt. While Trump has tried to introduce budget cuts. Your congress find any and every loophole to blow up the deficit. It's not him, it's your congressmen. Hand them already.

based

not for long

youtu.be/K1jUJ-2MsdA

>be Clemson players
>spend 11 months out of the year on strict training or maintenance diets
>show up at White House expecting a single stalk of roasted asparagus and a spoonful of foie gras or some shit
>MO'FUCKIN' BURGERS AN' SHIET BRO! ALL YOU CAN EAT BRUH!! GET DEM TENDIES BRAH! SPICY CHIKEN BRE!!

a pallet of bergers of every kind known to man. Truly the richest man of the lands. Im proud to serve in his kingdome!

libshit
good god user, it's like 10am where you live and you can't conjure up a better retort than that?
So much for them Aussie bants.

Attached: NotreDameRebuildIdea.jpg (523x960, 62K)

Looks like a sensible dinner to me.

Face it, you'll never get credit for that. Just bask in the glory of the president giving a bunch of guys what they requested, and the gratuitous butthurt left in his wake.

Lol ever worked in a catering business? Like I’ve seen them throw out expensive gourmet food because they complained. And instead order fast food. It’s a lot more affordable and as filling.

What's funny is you will post this pic after the election.

Attached: 28-elizabeth-warren.w700.h700.jpg (500x500, 55K)

The guys from the football team were really happy to get this meal, memeflagger. You're a petty faggot, which is what I expect from leftist trash.

A Bong, A Ruskie and an American are all riding in a train car together.

After some awkward silence, the Bong takes out some kebab, offers a piece to the passengers and throws the rest out the window.

"Why did you do that?" Ask the American and Russian.

"Oi, you cheeky cunts," the Brit says with a wave of his hand, "In the UK, we have so much kebab..."

A little later, the Ruskie offers his new friends some krokodil and throws the rest out the window.

"Why'd you do that?!?!" Exclaim the Brit and American.

With a wave of his hand and a slurred voice, the Ruskies says, "Cyka Blyat! In Russia, we have manys krokodil!"

The American sits in silence brooding for a bit.

Finally, he takes out a gun and shoots the Russian and Brit in the head with one bullet each before emptying his magazine out the window.

Attached: Dmitri.jpg (300x228, 9K)

Why doesn't your president care about having a healthy diet? What a disgusting fatass

Attached: 1561663784541.jpg (640x640, 61K)

>here's a bunch of fast food crap that wasn't made fresh and has been sitting here for about an hour

Attached: .jpg (1080x630, 350K)

Show flag

yea, might as well shove that right up your fucking ass, faggot. you suck cocks and no one likes you. normal people eat junk food with the president.

Based

>what else would illiterate football players eat?
Freid Chickinz and watermelonz you fucking racist. And some coke for the stri... Cheerleaders

Based
Really appeals to NEETs like me who eat Bic Macs and tendies all the time.

Attached: 5FD8EADE-6F28-48E7-B408-FD7D2E3133D5.jpg (10000x10000, 1.56M)

Me want 1000 hamberders, now

Attached: 2019-08-23_12.png (615x408, 349K)

Watch it, Hans.

If the mewling fits, what's the problem?

I love health food and shit food. Let me tell you, McDonalds tendies and a classic cheeseburger are top tier. They’re not in the same category as a genuine chicken tender or cheeseburger, obviously, it’s processed and it barely counts as real food. But is it chemically engineered to make my brain make happy chemicals like some sick dopamine carousel? Yes, and I love it.

Attached: 7CA5CDC3-08E0-4C02-AB9A-E5859A5E576C.jpg (424x412, 64K)

McDonald’s is a great restaurant for a quick bite. Try the Double Quarter Pounder w/ cheese. You’re just a hater.

Five Guys is better. Tastes more authentic to what a burger should be.

a'Merica

Makes me quite proud desu
>also OP is a FAGOOT and **** in all fields.

exactly, these football players probably cant eat fast food during practices or games. they probably loved it. in fact i used to have pictures showing they loved it.

eat the big mac faggot. or maybe that burger king sandwich with no beef is more of your thing.

i have a mcdonalds close to me that is staffed by retards and they are always busy.

go 30 minutes away and its like a completely different restaurant. they are way better. no blacks work at this one. maybe that's why they do such a better job making food. it's the shittiest thing about mcdonalds. some locations are the most inconsistent pieces of trash on the planet, and others are really good

All You Can Eat McDonald's would be a pretty badass party.

bring an extra pair of pants just in case you get the runs

Based President.

Extremely based.

Attached: images-1.jpg (332x443, 35K)

What else should be there? That gay european over priced shit? Burgers and nuggets is all a big strong man needs anyway.

COPE

No one is asking the real questions though: Did Secret Service or w/e have to visit a dozen McDonalds, or did they just bum-rush one restaurant and order 100 Big Macs, 100 McDoubles, etc?

If I got to visit the White House I wouldn't care if I ate fast food, but if those burgers and fries had been sitting for a couple hours, they would be so gross.

thats why Chick-fil-A and In N Out are held in such high regard. Their service and quality of food are excellent compared to other fast food joints.

If the memeflag hates it, I like it

>How dare he, He's not spending our Tax money on $5000 food on $5000 plates.

I didn't even think of it like that. Trump is now even more based

I didn't know what mcdonalds does catering. That's actually pretty cool.

>POTUS likes and shares the same things that regular Americans like
JUST

Why is he so fucking based?

didn't ww install a maccas in the white house?

>mcdonalds

Attached: 1568180633718.jpg (500x281, 28K)

I remember a quote from the Congressman for shaming congress on spending taxpayer money on useless shit(I believe it was a bike or something). Does anyone have the clip of it?

I wonder if at any time the service staff thought they should empty the little sachets of surgery sauce into the silverware? It affects my autism.

I know what you're talking about but I can't remember who or when that was

no he got both

Maybe it's just because I'm hungry but that sounds incredibly based

I wish I had all that

Now if Trump has lavished expensive tax payed for food on them, you'd be blowing a fit he's wasting tax payer money.

Attached: Food!.jpg (700x467, 44K)

My local mcdonalds has been close for renovations all year and it sucks because the next closest Mcdonalds is 18 miles away and no fast food is good enough to drive that far. But i went there anyway and it wasnt as good. At the end of the day it really is up to the franchisor to actually deliver the product.

And that's a good thing!

he bought everybody mcdonalds, thats a fucking win you moron

Anyone who thinks this is embarrassing or a bad thing is a fucking pompous asshole. Getting fast food on his own dime during a government shutdown proves a point. Fuck all of you. Btw that’s hundreds if not thousands of dollars of fast food. Each one of those sandwiches costs $5

The football players seemed happy. Those big guys were plowing through the pizzas, Wendy's burgers, Quarter Pounders, salads, etc. It looks like the stuff the players would get for one of their parties.

youtube.com/watch?v=wEt1LipvT4k

Based Trump

If McDonald’s is so bad then why is it insanely profitable in nearly every country on earth? Subway is the biggest fast food chain but IMO McDonald’s blows them away on taste, consistency, and quality.

what's wrong with that

The American does not concern himself with the opinions of the Leaf.