A message to all atheists: It's okay to be atheist...

A message to all atheists: It's okay to be atheist, so long as you continue your search for the fundamental truth of the universe and don't just stop at "There is no God". I was an atheist for 14 years, searching through old philosophers and eastern wisdom before finding myself at Christ's door. I believe that any atheist who is committed to the journey to truth will end up here too. God bless.

Attached: discover.jpg (725x580, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n-CBmGG1mwQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/02/23/u-s-religious-groups-and-their-political-leanings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What changed your view, specifically?

I wouldn't point to one thing in particular, but the more I looked into proper ways of how one to live ones life, the more I agreed with things Jesus said. Which, at first, was to me just because he understood "The Golden Rule" well. However, after really looking into his life, as well as reading "Mere Christianity" and then "The New Testament", and realizing exactly what Jesus's life was, I couldn't ignore the truth in front of me.

>as well as reading "Mere Christianity"
Did you recommend this to someone last night?

same, op

I did, it's an incredibly good book for any atheists who might even have a shred of doubt about their belief in "No God".

Honestly you're not wrong. From a scientific and rational perspective I can say there is no proof of any deity, but from an esoteric and viscerally existential place I desperately wish there to be one. We have evolved to believe in one, after all, and evolution is not wrong...

The novelists of the gospels intended for them to be a didactic tale with Jesus to be the primary teacher. The extent of it's wisdom in no way implies the existence of a god

If they wanted to learn from Jesus, and Jesus taught there was a God, then did they want to teach the wisdom that there is a God?

I think that Jesus was given godhood so that readers would automatically presume his teachings were wise

We might have had this discussion last night.

" If there was a controlling power outside the universe, it could not show itself to us as one of the facts inside the universe— no more than the architect of a house could actually be a wall or staircase or fireplace in that house. The only way in which we could expect it to show itself would be inside ourselves as an influence or a command trying to get us to behave in a certain way. And that is just what we do find inside ourselves. Surely this ought to arouse our suspicions? "

Ah, then allow me to double down on my recommendation. It's not a very difficult book, very accessible while making profound points.

I don't believe in a "God" but I live as though there is one.

Attached: 1557700691939.png (800x800, 632K)

God's dead and we killed him, see you in the void christfags

Attached: 1558378099010.jpg (468x240, 25K)

youtube.com/watch?v=n-CBmGG1mwQ

Jesus was a fag who had gay orgies with his disciples.

God created the universe, he is omnipotent, everywhere at all times. Jesus is on the Cross right now. Do you not remember his last words?

Yeah, pretty sure they were "don't give women the vote" but hey look how that panned out for the world.

Attached: 1566826807856.jpg (602x1020, 268K)

What if i believe in God but think hes a fucking dick who hates me

Are you on probation for being black by any chance?

You'd be wrong, he loves you, and wants to forgive you for all you've done wrong, but can't do that until you want forgiveness for yourself.

>finding myself at Christ's door.
degenerate

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x711, 80K)

>EL created the universe
NO

Attached: god El jesus.jpg (759x605, 322K)

>You'd be wrong, he loves you, and wants to forgive you for all you've done wrong
Fucking kike demon forgiving me based on their 300BC made up laws

Attached: GOD 1.jpg (1282x1272, 450K)

Have you ever done anything that you yourself consider immoral by your own standards, or have you lived perfectly?

any atheist worth their salt will refer to themselves as something else like a naturalist or pantheist

Attached: 32.png (869x500, 410K)

SOme of us need to know the devil is real before we see God. The jew showed me Satan and God revealed himself to me.

Only kikes hate Jesus. Christians reject the kike hebrew deities like el.

>Have you ever done anything that you yourself consider immoral by your own standards, or have you lived perfectly?
Rabbi Yeshua can't judge me

Attached: jesus true form.jpg (204x236, 22K)

I refuse to admit blame for anything because God has stacked the deck so full of shit that i have 0 chance to ever be happy
I think im going to off myself so i can say fuck you to his face
Im on the targeted individual list id rather be dead
Oh and they vaccinated and drugged me as a kid so i have autism and gender dysphoria too

>SOme of us need to know the devil is real before we see God
based

Attached: 1543313040065.jpg (618x741, 75K)

>Christians reject the kike hebrew deities like el.
Rabbi Yeshua called him EL, and spoke Aramaic not Celto-Germanic (God/Wod/Wotan/Godan/Donn)

He was a fuckin Rabbi not a Druid

Attached: 1563777428431.jpg (530x530, 81K)

You might be on to something here... Also checked.

Attached: Chekkkk.gif (500x213, 497K)

>The jew showed me Satan and God revealed himself to me.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (2800x1800, 650K)

>outside the universe,
kek

Reductio Ad Absurdum

Attached: br_pacman.fw.png (64x192, 58K)

So why do christfags call me an atheist because the god I believe that created the universe isn't the same one that they believe in?

it is though dummy

Attached: 1445551037131.jpg (762x580, 66K)

HOW DO YOU DO, MY FELLOW KIDS?

>The jew showed me Satan
...And this is the reason many of us former atheists are finding our way back to Christianity.

Our current world is so miserable, cucked, and openly satanic... one must come to the conclusion that there is indeed a god that these people are fighting against.

Notice I asked if you've ever done anything immoral by your own standards, and you haven't answered.

Or more likely
That God is a asshole who doesnt care either way and that the satanists have run this planet for thousands of years

Do not think I am going faster than I really am. I am not yet within a hundred miles of the God of Christian theology. All I have got to is a Something which is directing the universe, and which appears in me as a law urging me to do right and making me feel responsible and uncomfortable when I do wrong.

No. I don't believe the creator of the universe told some sandnigger 4,000 years ago to snip off the tips of infant penises and suckle them. I don't believe that a bunch of dead people burst out of their tombs a couple of thousand years ago either.

It is true that too many atheists are very specifically anti-Christian. Gotta get past the dogma of some particular religion and just look around and think about the nature of the universe. The more you know, the stranger it gets. I don't know if that leads you back to some particular dogma but you'll come to realize the atheists can't be right either.

>he thinks harry potter magic is real
kys

The only reason for life to exist is to preserve it's DNA , this is true for life that wants to find some other reason to exist as well as life that cant think.

Attached: 4 sausages.jpg (2450x2527, 1.83M)

Spoilers for non-retards: hindu and abrahamic religions are subhuman LARPs, early greek philosophy and the Eastern stuff (except pajeets and tribal cults) were mostly right, maybe the European pagans were into some good stuff before getting kiked by the long nose tribe. Jung has some interesting ideas and a really small part of occultism nobody talks about seems spot on.
OP is a stupid redneck too.

If you can agree to:

idea of a Something directing the universe, then without taking anything from the Bible or the Churches, we are trying to see what we can find out about this Somebody on our own steam. We have two bits of evidence about the Somebody. One is the universe He has made. If we used that as our only clue, then I think we should have to conclude that He was a great artist (for the universe is a very beautiful place), but also that He is quite merciless and no friend to man (for the universe is a very dangerous and terrifying place). The other bit of evidence is that Moral Law which He has put into our minds. And this is a better bit of evidence than the other, because it is inside information. You find out more about God from the Moral Law than from the universe in general just as you find out more about a man by listening to his conversation than by looking at a house he has built. Now, from this second bit of evidence we conclude that the Being behind the universe is intensely interested in right conduct —in fair play, unselfishness, courage, good faith, honesty and truthfulness. In that sense we should agree with the account given by Christianity and some other religions, that God is "good."

So without saying there's such a thing as a Christian god, would you say there's a very real possibility of a "good" God?

I don't understand why some believe that it is necessary to believe in Christ. Hegel termed himself an esoteric Christian. Guenon did too. Why is a metaphysical understanding of the universe, analogous to the Christian worldview, not enough? Take Heraclitus, take Plato, take Hegel: This is Logos. The life and actions of Jesus Christ seem superfluous to me. The philosophy of Logos has no need for a physical death and resurrection. One could say it is a perpetual and self-renewing process. It just seems absurd to believe in it. I grew up in the church and I still go to church almost every week for the community and out of a sense of sacral duty but nobody has ever explained it to me in a sufficient manner.

Blessed and christpilled.

Attached: John 1-49.jpg (450x450, 113K)

So this is a bit of a boiled down version, but by believing in Christ, you accept his gift of atonement to you. This is done for your (and in a grander sense all of humanity's) sake, and not God's.

Again, it's simplified and I apologize if you still don't understand but: you acknowledge you are a sinner, and as a sinner you are "not right" with God. In order to be made right, you need atonement. The pharisees believed they could achieve this through good works, but the good works of sinners is insufficient to truly pay the price for sin. Sacrifice is required, and in the past it was animal sacrifice (lambs), to show to God that you truly had repented, you sacrificed something very valuable to reaffirm your faith and your desire to be good. God loved the world so much that He sent Jesus to be the lamb for all humanity, ending the ritual of animal sacrifice, and giving atonement through His sacrifice.

As such, when we say we believe in Jesus, we are going through an ancient ceremony of sacrificial atonement, and the good news is that Jesus has paid the price for all eternity, we are saved through Him.

>Notice I asked if you've ever done anything immoral by your own standards, and you haven't answered.
notice you are baiting me with jew worship

Attached: power stoic.jpg (597x712, 189K)

>by believing in Christ, you accept his gift of atonement to you. This is done for your (and in a grander sense all of humanity's) sake, and not God's.
Cool, I literally did nothing wrong

THANKS RABBI YESHUA

Attached: me.jpg (540x720, 116K)

Have you never done anything wrong throughout your entire life?

All will stand before our Lord and Rabbi on judgement day. Let Jesus in your heart while you still can.

Attached: John 3-2.jpg (626x626, 68K)

congratulations, you got tricked by the jews.

retard

Who do you think the Jews hate more than anyone else in the world?

The all father hates, you and all your Jew children. You apostate from the real god for a Jew who lacked the courage to fight.

"Empathy" hits different when you actually let it in.

Thats all Yeshua tried to help people understand. He stood up to pussy ass Narcassist in their strongest form & gladly have his life for it causevhevsaw the big picture...

Imagine knowing you are "The one"...
Thats a whole lot of fucking responsibility & he served humanity well.

He was the anti malware to this computer God (quite literally everything) built...

The president of Iran.

Why do you Jews have this rabid and very aggressive hatred for Jesus Christ, a sinless man that did you nothing wrong? Why is that so offensive for you kikes? Pic related.

Attached: 1527162046202.png (881x703, 138K)

If you really read the old philosophers and ended up Christian then you are one of a special kind.

Christianity is the opposite of Philosophy. Philosophy is the search for the truth of the universe while Christianity is a dogmatic religion. Christians were so afraid of Philosophy that they had the Athens school closed.

If you look closely at the recorded intelligence levels of the Byzantine aristocracy before and after the mandatory enforcment of christianity then you'll see that they got dumber as after the enforcment.

are you retarded? At a minimum over 1/3 of jews live in the US

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country

Most US jews are liberals

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/02/23/u-s-religious-groups-and-their-political-leanings/

therefore, the addressable JQ in the US, the other 1/3 not in Israel is also quite liberal, is dominated by liberals. it is the US jews that are the worst problem. Israel jews are Amish larpers or allies of US jews

I hope it goes without saying US jews don't care about iran (rightfully so...) given their political affiliation. so yes, US jews do hate Jesus Christ and His message.

Which philosophy do you subscribe to?

most atheist aren't people like you trying to find a truth, they're just retarded edgy kids who try to be cool cuz religion s*cks

>So without saying there's such a thing as a Christian god, would you say there's a very real possibility of a "good" God?
I would say your post sums it up perfectly. My 'soul', or whatever it is, cries out for a moral and just God. I find it harder and harder to believe that everything that 'is' is just an accident

Attached: 22.jpg (599x282, 54K)

I think the reason you find it hard to believe is because atheism is just too simple of an answer.

My argument against God was that the universe seemed so cruel and unjust. But how had I got this idea of just and unjust? A man does not call a line crooked unless he has some idea of a straight line. What was I comparing this universe with when I called it unjust? If the whole show was bad and senseless from A to Z, so to speak, why did I, who was supposed to be part of the show, find myself in such violent reaction against it? A man feels wet when he falls into water, because man is not a water animal: a fish would not feel wet.

Of course I could have given up my idea of justice by saying it was nothing but a private idea of my
own. But if I did that, then my argument against God collapsed too— for the argument depended on saying that the world was really unjust, not simply that it did not happen to please my private fancies. Thus in the very act of trying to prove that God did not exist—in other words, that the whole of reality was senseless—I found I was forced to assume that one part of reality—namely my idea of justice—was full of sense

If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never know it was dark. Dark would be without meaning.

Its really simple user
God created us because he was bored
It doesnt give a shit about us which is why it allows archons djinn annunaki whatecee the fuck they are to farm us as fuel

If He doesn't care why does He try to have people be good?

To be fair it gets recommended a lot when it comes to Christian literature.

Why do you think people are going to assume morality comes from the bible and that they will consider their lives imperfect?

I just want them to admit morality comes from God, and thus believe there is a God, rather than believe morality is just whatever each of us decides it is for ourselves

That would be too dangerous. If the novelist were trying to be honest and rational, they wouldn't lie about it. They could be wrong, but they wouldn't intentionally mislead if imparting wisdom on the masses was their goal sincerely

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-15-22h56m44s498.jpg (960x720, 156K)

I consider the biblical commandments and morality to be immoral.

That's fine, but do you believe there is a God who created morality, and the standard he created is the one you're comparing the biblical commandments to?

I don't believe God is about morality, many things you consider inmoral will be probably ok in the sight of the Divine. I believe different things, from a different perspective, wherein salvation is on mans responsibility and not some external saviour, and you can verify your own salvation instead of believing a fairytale.

Faggiest ackchyually I’ve read all night.

Did that make you feel like you were contributing?

Are you okay?

I think morality is an intimate way to understand God, moreso than math or physics. By what means can you verify your salvation on your own?

Are you a woman?

Teetering personally. Still have an issue with worshiping a Semite god who says Jews are superior to everyone else, and especially with worshiping a Jew who preaches pacifism and weakness.

I'm just curious as to why such an innocuous post has you so upset. I could just as easily tell you to eat shit niggerfaggot.

>Jews bitch about christcucks more than Iran

Attached: 1568098858693.gif (200x200, 1015K)

Check em

I guess when I witness someone inject useless commentary into an otherwise interesting thread the way you did seems like some kind of weird signalling of “hey I’m here too guys” which is something only a faggot or woman would do.
So which one are you?

You speak like someone with a very crude understanding of Christianity. The Jews were chosen by God to create a law that man might live righteously, and they became arrogant and self-righteous because of this, which is why Jesus rebuked them so much. Jews hate Jesus because Jesus provides salvation for the world and blows up their holier-than-thou narrative.

>I guess when I witness someone inject useless commentary
That's just your opinion man. And an ironic one given how you're making useless commentary on what you perceive to be useless commentary.
This isn't some static forum you sperg. So unlike you, I don't particularly care that you're having your little episode ;^)

Well of course it’s my opinion you faggot, you asked for it.

But you’re right about the useless commentary vs useless commentary bit, I’ll give you that.

Super edgy of you to not give a fuck by the way, glad I could give you the opportunity to let everyone know what a fuckin badass you are bro

Fine, don't stop looking and don't lie to yourself.

Still has this whole mentality of "Turn the other cheek" and "Forgive thy neighbor." I was a hardcore Christian before coming an atheist and I went to Catholic school and did Bible study for four years. My girlfriend is a hardcore southern Protestant from Texas. She'll even say you shouldn't kill people who are attacking you because it's against God's commandments. I can't help but fall back on the whole Spenglarian "Christianity corrupted the West's fighting spirit" feeling. To the extent Christianity is good it's been influenced by European paganism, so why not just go to the source?

Yeah, but it's also his candor/personality that led me to believe it was him.

Are you a woman or a faggot?

Well played. Both.

Don't let foolish people cloud Jesus's message. Turning the other cheek does not mean allowing yourself to be beaten, but instead in not seeking revenge. Seeking revenge increases evil in the world. You should forgive your neighbor! You are someone else's neighbor too, and you surely would like him to forgive you. Forgiveness and love lead to peace.

>2019
>Promoting the cult of the Jewish god YHWH and the worship of rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef on a white nationalist message board

ISHYGDDT

Attached: george-clooney-lifting-ai-testicoli-2.jpg (600x800, 65K)

Peace weakens men. Struggle is the nature of life, and it is perpetual peace and convenience that has pacified us as a race.

Christ taught peace on earth. Might as well have taught global tyranny. All living in subjugation. At least our European Pagan gods fought one another and struggled for control. At least you could choose which one you liked best and worship them. At least they treated you as family rather than as a master and his slave, teaching subjugation.

No, I may teeter on whether gods exist or not, but I don't know even if I believed again whether I would want to be a Christian.

"Peace weakens men"

Nigga you can whole heartedly nevk urself.