What is the most based form of transportation and why is it biking? Why are you still under the public transport jew...

What is the most based form of transportation and why is it biking? Why are you still under the public transport jew? Pic related it's me (not showing tits perves)

Attached: Bike-Nationalism.jpg (1920x1080, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zIFyakn5P5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice bike, user.

show feminine beenis
tfw no gf (female) to bike with

car, obviously

Everyone hates bikers, and for good reason.

Paying tens of thousands and supporting petroleum jews just to get from point a to point b. Yikes and cringe pilled

Cope

buy a used car then retard.
whats based about biking being your only form of transport? you cant transport anything more than a couple of bags worth of stuff, you can hardly go anywhere, you eventually are forced to use public transport anyway.
dont kid yourself faggot, biking is fun, but youre going to look like a real fucking loser trying to cart your family around on a bike.
all it says is "i choose to be a loser"

what if you get tackled and raped by negros??
cars offer protection don't they
what about rain? won't u get wet and cold?

Attached: 1561904655920.jpg (325x236, 27K)

Hahaha sounds like someone is too lazy to use a little effort for transportation. How much do you weigh?

>cope
you are the one dressed like some antifa societal dropout, you think that everything you do is by choice and that its the best way ever.
yet you get soaked when its raining, your world is tiny, you shit yourself whenever somebody drives past you, and you picked a faggot road bike, at least get something cool looking. I could literally put a bike in my car, or on it, thus i can choose to cycle recreationally, you are forced to cycle or get the bus, even when its terrible conditions for cycling

75kg, i actually love cycling, but i dont cycle a faggot road bike, i go off road, and i put my bike in my car.

stop setting your opponents bar so low, all it says to me is that you are forced to set the bar low in order to be just above it.
your hardly the pinnacle of fitness yourself, average really, so give that shit a rest.

Tackled on a bike? I'll get up and ride away. And a little hardship and self discipline is good for ya. Do you ever leave the basement?

Attached: IMG_20130724_171956.jpg (2592x1936, 2.01M)

>road bike

It's obviously a track bike. You'd know that if you weren't a cuckservative cager twink.

\o

biking is very ecogang of you

thanks for upping my faith in humanity tonight

what antifa fag wears a skull mask?

since this is a bike thread, my bikes
still, a car is a far superior form of transport, and both my bikes are a lot cooler than that fag mobile road bike

Attached: DSCN0263.jpg (4608x3456, 3.06M)

you tell me? your the one wearing it.
>track bike
as if that things ever seen a track in its life, in the UK we call them road bikes, because they are mostly used on the road

bikes are based recently picked up one of these on criaglist for $200, 8 speed with Shimano Nexus internal gears and disc breaks shit is cash

This

Attached: 2018_Ram_1500_DT_BlueJellybean.jpg.image.500.jpg (500x358, 21K)

half of that was meant for

whoops pic related

Attached: 02140125-2.jpg (900x585, 345K)

>my faith in humanity
boomer redditor detected

Fuck cyclists.

1. Cyclists count as pedestrians with regards to the law. You hit them or do fuck all its like hitting a pedestrian.
2. Cyclists can use crosswalks/sidewalks for pedestrians to bypass traffic that drivers may have to account for.
3. Cyclists are not supposed to ride on the sidewalk but do it anyways when it benefits them.
4. Cyclists have designated lanes which may run in the most retarded places but often in the right turn lane.
5. Cyclist fines are basically Fucking nothing. Mac you get around here $173. You could cause a 4 car pile up and that is all the cost it would be.
6. Speaking of pile ups, since you are counted as a pedestrian you are pretty much never at fault even when what you are doing is illegal.
7. Cyclists do not need a license or insurance.
8. Cyclists do not need to learn the rules of the road or even prove they know them let alone hand signals.
9. Cyclists often selectively follow the rules of the road. They are just as if not more common when it comes to running a stop sign/red light.
10. Cyclists are allowed on any road including ones that are 80 to 120 km/h.
11. Cyclists weave around traffic.
12. Cyclists never use their bells or anything to signal intentions/approach.
13. Cyclists never speed up or slow down so you can take a turn.
14. Cyclists are exempt from most fines associated with being on the road.
15. Cyclists always have the right of way.
16. You are expected to keep at least 36" if not more away from the side of a cyclist at all times.

Gonna need a second post.

My car is my hobby and my primary form of transportation

17. You are expected to leave a following distance of at least 3 seconds at all times.
18. Cyclists frequently take their bikes onto public transit in buses or trains blocking off a lot of space.
19. Cyclists that bike on the sidewalk are notorious for blowing past full speed and clipping you.
20. Bike lanes have been getting wider and cutting into already squished traffic lanes.
21. Critical Mass happens and they bunch up in 20-60 people groups that clog traffic up to hell and back including taking up entire lights.
22. Even without Critical Mass, it's not uncommon to be stuck behind some idiot cyclist moving at 10-15 km/h because there are limits as to where and how you can pass them.

And to top it all off, if you do not respect what they feel entitled to, they can and will damage your car. I have had my mirrors hit, hood kicked and side of the car keyed. Sometimes even before I have done anything wrong - like it's a game to these assholes to just damage your shit then try to flee in a way that you can't catch them.

So yeah, basically in NA, cyclists are mostly assholes. They are increasingly advocating for getting rid of cars, despite the fact that a lot of us live outside the cities and have to drive in for work. It would be 2 and a half hours or so each way for me to get to work if I biked. This is on top of a 12 hour shift. These cunts don't understand or care about that. They are mostly people with short commutes and 9 to 5 jobs.

cope

>I'll get up and ride away
user, have you ever seen a black guy run? Judging by this, I don't think you have.

I'm thinking about buying a Xiaomi electric folding bike, so I could go to Muay thay and boxing gym (it's a bit far from my house), then I would go to the subway, then work. What do you guys think?

youtube.com/watch?v=zIFyakn5P5k

Attached: 1564325440324.jpg (2485x3000, 750K)

i thought you said it had disc brakes? that bike is gay as fuck

oh well its good for me bro

fair enough dude, sorry

Someone post that pic of men taking a pic of something and women doing it. Fuckin cam whore, lose some weight.

you're about the disc brakes that's on the newer Bianchis I'm telling these breaks are amazing though $700 dollar bike for $200

decent, i know that nexus rear hub is pretty cool, the bikes just not my cup of tea
I'd rather have that than OPs dick sucking road bike with front basket and bmx style handlebars

GET OFF THE FUCKING ROAD

I fucking checked, it's legal to cycle on the sidewalk here, so FUCKING DO IT THERE

>fixed gear
no.

*zooms past you*

Attached: 5C2FC7F0-C159-466D-85D4-93F68E86EAF6.jpg (1500x1500, 190K)

yeah a major bitch to change intertubes on the rear wheel took me all day and lots of youtube vids, shit is worth it though I'm telling you, just fill tubes with slime because you can't do it on the road too much involved

i know that feeling, run steel braid tyres instead of nylon braid, theyre heavier but more puncture resistant

Pull the other one, pedalphile.

nice lie. that bike is a total piece of shit. wtf, that thick tubing, skeleton seat, bmx handle bars, basket carrier on the front, those giant wheels.. what the fuck frankenbike

get the fuck off the internet your filthy old whore

Tits or fuck off hole

>not showing tits
so i take it you'll be getting the fuck out then?
newfagress' start threads and then bail.
cunt.

Attached: images(2).jpg (160x204, 5K)

Hi (((Casey )))! Yes everyone cringes when you ride by! And your thousand dollar board is useless when you run out of juice

I'm still here sweaty ;)

this.
how are you going to mangle a gangle of blm apes with that fucking thing?
cunt.

>this
also, look at that fucking chain tension and eggbeater pedals with doc martens, absolute fag teir

i'm not sweaty yet but show dem utters and i might work up a perspire.

They go for easy targets silly goose. Also maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing. Feeling inadequate?

looks like a trick bike and why is the tire flat

ugh, dont even get me started.. that foam roll
*puke*
she then posts this mess on a chopsticks board with her shirt on.. some people I swear to God

Jow Forums falls for this. Remember tits or grfo

Attached: downloadfile-104.jpg (474x474, 24K)

Barcelona is littered with this shit. It is going to take over.

you can take it on subway/bus. you can use the sidewalk/street. you can go slow enough to match normal walking speed all the way to twentysomething miles per hour.

It is inevitable

Attached: s.jpg (700x500, 46K)

>They go for easy targets
i'll give you that one but what makes you think you wouldnt be one with that gargantuan ass and all that sidemeat?
dem tits probably look like a couple of walnuts under some old saran wrap anyway.
gtfo you greasy old prostitute.

Attached: images(3).jpg (225x225, 6K)

that pic is pretty old, it was a shit tire, i split my maxxis one on a rock.
If you look closely, you can see that its not fully put together, that picture is during maintenance

loose chain is faster

i think that foam roll is so she can sit on that to mount and dismount, bikes too big for her. retarded really

Attached: mods.jpg (612x582, 96K)

not that loose, plus it makes barely any difference whatsoever, thats just shit maintenance

if you look close you can see the outline of a twisted pathetic cock in dem jeans.
take your demented trap ass back to /b/

Attached: 24786782_BG1.jpg (448x336, 28K)

Eww why are there so many trannies on Jow Forums?

yeah, except theres no jeans in either of my images, youre just dreaming of some guys cock.
thats pretty gay

I work 20 miles away

those arent jeans in your first pic?
what, do you brits swallow your mouthwash?
oh, yeah, thats right you dont oral hygene.
try brushing with semen if you havent tried it yet.
i hear it will get your tooth all nice and shiny white and shit.

It was a cold, rainy, November day in Berlin.
At a stop signal, warm in the cabin the chancellor looked out the side window of his big, black Mercedes, freezing rain streaming down the glass, and frowned at the poor fellow on a Zundapp motorcycle, soaked to the bone and shivering.
He turned to his companion, then stared straight ahead. He said, "I will build a car for the people, Eva! A peoples' car."
The blonde madchen turned to him, nestled under his arm and replied, "I'm sure you will, meine liebchen."
Sighing she repeated, "I'm sure you will."

dude, these are my pics
do you see any jeans in these images?
I'm not OP you retard

also, whats with the gay shit from anons lately? its like you are all fantasizing about cock, wtf

aaaahh shat ap!
proxy fag.

>Why are you still under the public transport jew?

my Lexus is public transport?

yeah, youre right, i just changed my IP and bought 2 different bikes, just to fool you

It's not. The most basedest form of transport is the hammerhead sled.

I make sure to blast it past cyclists and scare the shit out of them if they're too far onto the road and when they have plenty of space on the curb, fucking self entitled lycra wearings faggots