Targetted Individuals - Religiosity?

We already know that cults exist, that people have been claiming for years now about weird things happening all around them.

Why are people so quick to dismiss that it might actually have a religious element?

What if it is all about spiritual warfare for instance?

The bible see, it says that he will be given the power to deceive them, test their patience, things like this. If you read the last few pages of that book they mention drinking the blood of the saints.

What if the highest priority targets are actually saints or something? Or maybe suspected of and looking for them?

It might explain why some people, like a fat, sloppy, bald, 4 eyed, ugly loser end up getting more attention then appears warranted.

I'm just guessing here, no real evidence.

Attached: dogs-tilt-their-heads-2.jpg (615x409, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

targetedevidence.com
everydayconcerned.net/ti-station
targetedjustice.com
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LZoleQVsCEE
glassdoor.com/job-listing/surveillance-role-player-general-dynamics-information-technology-JV_IC1130305_KO0,24_KE25,64.htm?jl=3179856674&utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OH except of course for 1 thing, not sure it can be considered evidence really except, well he claimed before he started going crazy that he heard a loud voice tell him "you are anointed", whatever that really means or is.

Attached: LOL talk about having ones mind blown..jpg (450x204, 33K)

gangstalkers here in australia will ram a glass in your face when you pass them on the street (alex jones had an australian caller on infowars years back that explained it all in depth, he had been a victim and had a glass rammed in his face in melbourne).

i would much prefer the american style of gangstalking where you just get followed and shit.

also i found this tracker on my car wheel recently.

Attached: IMG_0142.jpg (1636x1636, 218K)

there is an element to it that is spiritual and yes it is basically warfare however there's still people that stalk others in small groups because they're psychopaths or whatever.

It's a mental war and they targeted thought criminals. If you are really into occultism, you will understand what we call spiritual/occult is extremely mental.
Most of the biggest gangstalkers are jews and christcucks, but they recruit other golems to do the dirty job.

Kid that’s a fucking wheel weight

>Most of the biggest gangstalkers are jews and christcucks, but they recruit other golems to do the dirty job.

I heard they only do blackmail when recruiting.

I'm just saying I can't seem to have a conversation with my son without being illegally spied on unless I take precautions that would risk having my son taken away from me and being labeled a schizo.

I agree.

I think they want the victims to sacrifice there soul to the Bible instead of the devil and play games with the devil, because knowledge is power if you win. If you lose you never lose

Then he will break free from the

Aka I am a medicated schizo who graduated high school

its mainly about removing rights from individuals that pose a threat to somebody involved in local or national government

the main perpetrators all always absolute cowardly feeble scum like incels and paedophiles

Attached: 4xLNFE6.jpg (223x226, 6K)

If you're serious, then that would explain the perpetrators almost supernatural like attacks on their targets with technology like Remote Neural Monitoring in existence. There is some kind of quality that the targets have that immensely differs them from the people around them.

Attached: 1568391006802.jpg (668x960, 87K)

Most people who claim their being gang stalked are schizos/autists having delusions of grandeur/paranoia.
>t. Had to deal with Gangstalking retards in group therapy

its not supernatural its psychological
if you have a fucking manual to someones inner psychee and know everything about their lives you can basically guess everything about what theyre thinking and what they might do in any given situation

it works better on losers and reclusives because they usually dont expect anybody to know them at all

thats right yo nobody would ever want to attack you for your knowledge of the world or personal beliefs you are totally protected from all sources of power in our perfect world

Attached: king-philip-iv-of-france-exists-the-knights-templar-why-58635287.png (500x418, 75K)

I got on this list due to the qanon honeypot taking a interest in it
It is pure hell
I dont want to make my family miserable but i cant take it anymore
Where the fuck is God or anyone good in this
Why is my life being ruined
It already was a nightmare
Give me a reason to not go slit my wrists

Your a fucking Bong, use English like one. Gangstalking retards never have any profound knowledge or beliefs, and even if they did they'd be to stupid/paranoid to properly share it.

do a flip

Attached: p-trailer-park-boys-mike-smith.jpg (300x300, 16K)

hold your horses you fat cunt
its just text on a screen just close your eyes assburger

Attached: 3281020.jpg (768x768, 62K)

That's why I said almost supernatural.

They're going to harvest your organs and exploit your DNA if you do choose suicide. At least that's one of the reasons why they do this from what I've read.

Cool ill light myself on fire gl with that one
I really dont want to be alive anymore
I cant take 40+ years of being completely alone autistic and a closet tranny
In addtion to being gangstalked and tortured
Id rather fucking die

The irony.

Attached: infographic03.jpg (1100x2015, 146K)

Attached: 4Horsewomen.png (1011x560, 1.06M)

Obligatory links to trigger jews and golems:

targetedevidence.com

everydayconcerned.net/ti-station

targetedjustice.com

Disclaimer: these are baits by spooks, use it only to get info (and ignore unsourced rumors) and avoid directly contacting them or giving money. It is safer to visit them using the archive or a proxy/VPN.

Revelation 13:4
And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

The elites worship Satan. The more you dig, the more of it you find.

With much already said on the subject, this is by far the biggest "biblepill" for me. Conspiracy after vetted conspiracy, time and time again, Satanic at its core.

I suggest you watch "Age of Deceit: Fallen Angels and the New World Order" if you haven't already.

sounds like the desolate one has you by the nuts
and there's no helping you. you've had 40 years
to help yourself and all you do is forsake yourself.
you're not being gangstalked, you're being milked
for your suffering energy. quit being a narcissist and
your problem will go away. egregores only feed on
energy, they don't care about you.

Attached: 1567257125475.webm (640x360, 1.55M)

>tracker
Kek

I'm going to waste my time explaining this in a board full of inbred rednecks: the biggest thought crime is knowing their cults are bullshit and nothing exists, it's the belief they exist that gives power to kikes (this includes Christianity, Islam, Judaism, New Age, Satanism,...).
Another big one is exposing their rules, laws, technology, science, institutions, ideologies, philosophies, concepts... as complete bullshit.

How do I get paid to follow people? I'm not doing anything else all day. Might be fun if there's a whole gang of us

killing yourself will do the trick

Look for jobs as "Surveillance Role Player", but you shouldn't waste your time with me, I never pay attention to you and the most interesting thing I do is leaving for coffee or groceries. Just ask the long nose tribe.

Derek Prince teaches on "Demon Gangs" or the grouping of demons that effect a person's life and thoughts. Once one understands the groupings, then they can get rid of the rest of the "gang" that is causing trouble.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LZoleQVsCEE

We are in constant spiritual warfare.

glassdoor.com/job-listing/surveillance-role-player-general-dynamics-information-technology-JV_IC1130305_KO0,24_KE25,64.htm?jl=3179856674&utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic
I need a Bachelors degree just to follow people around... I'm never going to make it.

Ctrl alt delete

Attached: greta.jpg (545x307, 21K)