Self Improvement General - /sig/ Healthy foods edition

What not to eat:
>All Vegetable Oils(Olive Oil is acceptable occasionally)
>Sugar (whether natural or not high amounts are never good for you)
>too much gluten (stop eating bread every morning)
>Phytoestrogens (includes Onions and Hops so only drink Wheat Beer)
>And stay away from Xenoestrogens as well. (plastics and various chemicals)

Workout, eat free range meats with no added hormones or medicines throughout its lifetime. Eat vegetables raised without chemicals. Just don't eat broccoli with meat as it impairs the absorption of Iron (same goes with dairy). And reject base pleasures such as of the sexual. The warrior must be hardened, he must have a straight back and a stiff jaw. Yet pleasure births the creative principle, the renaissance. You must find balance between the two.

Attached: healthy wojak.jpg (250x156, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

users.belgacom.net/wagnerlibrary/prose/wlpr0126.htm#rn6
youtube.com/watch?v=lqk4bcnBqls
youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=AQOfIENN2tk
youtube.com/watch?v=J-qoaioG2UA
youtube.com/watch?v=NsCQj0GJ1K8
youtube.com/watch?v=1Y-xxhBia0s
amazon.com/Pimp-Story-Life-Iceberg-2009-02-05/dp/B017PODGSG/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?keywords=pimp iceburg slim&qid=1568437618&sprefix=pimp &sr=8-2
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1610394550/ref=tmm_hrd_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1568437673&sr=8-1
amazon.com/Fight-Club-2-Graphic-Novel/dp/1506706282/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=fight club 2&qid=1568437723&sr=8-1
amazon.com/48-Laws-Power-Robert-Greene/dp/0140280197/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=48 laws of power&qid=1568437766&sprefix=48 &sr=8-1
youtu.be/71y7y75V-s8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Or

Wagnerian/Hitlerist Vegetarianism
Is for those who embrace the principle of total self rejecting free willed suffering. Meat - though good for you and necessary for growth - grounds men in the physical, and in the blood letting of the innocent. Read Wagner's Religion and Art, the first essay of his regeneration writings, that is to say for the Aryan race. In which he talks of the inextricable relation between Art and Religiosity, the degeneration of the Aryan, and the ideal of a true religion. Wagner, the greatest artistic genius to ever of lived acting as the culminating principle of all Western music (Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, Wagner) as well as art in general. Being of course Hitlers favourite artist, Wagner was fundamental to the origin of the Third Reich. Of such importance its existence would be doubted were it not for Wagner.

To be clear, I do not agree with the Schopenhauerian life rejecting principle, and neither does Wagner. Rather these grand metaphysical systems as espoused by the philosophy's of the German Idealists act more so as the figurative representation of that which could not be understood in any way as something apart from 'other' in representation regardless of their genuine 'being', they remain effectually true to us. As Wagner said:

>So long as we have to fulfil the work of the Will, that Will which is ourselves, there in truth is nothing for us but the spirit of Negation, the spirit of our own will that, blind and hungering, can only plainly see itself in its un-will toward whatsoever crosses it as obstacle or disappointment. Yet that which crosses it, is but itself again; so that its rage expresses nothing save its self-negation: and this self-knowledge can be gained at last by Pity born of suffering—which, cancelling the Will, [245] expresses the negation of a negative; and that, by every rule of logic, amounts to Affirmation.

Religion and Art: users.belgacom.net/wagnerlibrary/prose/wlpr0126.htm#rn6

Attached: Wagner.jpg (1369x1897, 417K)

Some of Wagner's music.

youtube.com/watch?v=lqk4bcnBqls

youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk

youtube.com/watch?v=AQOfIENN2tk

youtube.com/watch?v=J-qoaioG2UA

youtube.com/watch?v=NsCQj0GJ1K8

Keep in mind the predominant number of Wagner's music was not intended to be heard alone, rather as a culmination of the arts. Hence the reason for my supplying of preludes alone. Wagner's immensity in genius cannot be understated. Now a piano transcription of Wagner's music by Liszt his great friend and whose daughter Wagner would later marry.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Y-xxhBia0s

Attached: Wagner The Artwork of the Future 1.jpg (298x465, 31K)

Actual /sig/ truth pill

Eat whatever you want but work out or fast regularly.
If you work out take some heavy metal detox pills.
Fasting improves your body by resetting it.

>he thinks exercise is what makes you healthy
Exercise helps but healthy eating and drinking does over 70% of the work. Even getting muscly eating the right foods is important. And fasting an important function of both symbolic and biological (and by derivative of both a psychological) effect.

Let me add some more to that list.

>All Vegetable Oils(Olive Oil is acceptable occasionally)
>Sugar (whether natural or not high amounts are never good for you)
>too much gluten (stop eating bread every morning)
>Phytoestrogens (includes Onions and Hops so only drink Wheat Beer)
>And stay away from Xenoestrogens as well. (in plastics so don't put food in/eat food out of them)
>any medicines unless absolutely necessary such as a snake bite
>preservatives
>food colouring (especially blue it's banned in some European country's)
>processed meats (so only buy or order butchers meats and even then make sure to fo talked to him about what the animals were fed, were they free range, and were they ever given medicines because their effects carry on)
>And off topic but use technology's such as laptops, phones or controllers etc less because of radiation. Especially hold it away from your body and certain key areas such as balls and brain (tests have shown it decreases testosterone/sperm production and decreases their virility along with that so it's damaging your future offspring not just yourself. 5g is sure to make it worse.

This is not only 100% healthier than what most fools think of as "healthy" but will likely be ethically healthier for the animals themselves, any workers, and local suppliers.

Attached: Cheetah gif.gif (300x209, 1.88M)

Bump

Fast, most of you can go a month without eating, easy. You’ll look shedded by the end of it. Drink a lot of water.

Or just drop meat. and drink only Distilled water!

6'4 went from 213, now hover around 190.

Also take a pinch of salt, a magnesium and supplement... maybe a multivitamin. Do it for one month and then make a post thanking this potato nigger:

I would recommend eating small amounts of vegetables and some breads.

Damn, I eat at least two onions a week. I love them cooked or raw. I would eat one like an apple if I could.
I've never heard anything bad about them before. Guess I need to do some research.

Drink electrolytes, not just water. Makes it super easy. Premade stuff had some sugar calories but it's negligible. Was able to go 3 days straight no problem. Watch out for the shits tho.

What about weed? Is smoking weed healthy?

Also get a non osmosis water filter to remove the chlorine and fluoride. If you eat, act health you'r half way there and the fluoride will do much much less. However it's still preferable to be without it, until it comes drink bottled water even if it does have endocrine disruptors it is preferable.

Put some minerals in that water though.

It's a word filter. He actually said S O Y.

Turn off you TV, don’r watch ((Netflix)). Walk. Read, I read a lot. Right now I flip between these books...
amazon.com/Pimp-Story-Life-Iceberg-2009-02-05/dp/B017PODGSG/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?keywords=pimp iceburg slim&qid=1568437618&sprefix=pimp &sr=8-2

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1610394550/ref=tmm_hrd_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1568437673&sr=8-1

amazon.com/Fight-Club-2-Graphic-Novel/dp/1506706282/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=fight club 2&qid=1568437723&sr=8-1

amazon.com/48-Laws-Power-Robert-Greene/dp/0140280197/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=48 laws of power&qid=1568437766&sprefix=48 &sr=8-1

Occasionaly - fine. As far as mental enjoyment its not bad as a social thing on occasion. No more than once a month though. Or if you smoke it a few times in one month don't smoke again for a few more months.

If you'r doing it alone and consistently just stop, it will damage your brain.

Just eat vegetables and fruit you wet socks.

Fucking kek!
Okay, that makes sense. Thx.

Is this a bait?

rate my reading.

Attached: The Brothers.jpg (313x500, 45K)

In 2017 I was the single father to a 1 year old and a 2 year old. Days were trying. They’d be asleep for the night at 7 p.m. and one of my favorite stress relievers was to prepare some keto snacks, take an edible (usually that thick black gooey cannabis oil syringe) turn on Adult Swim and laugh my ass off until passing out at 9 p.m. Weed can steal your motivation so don’t smoke when you have shit to do, use it when it is time to relax. I suggest before bed so you sleep like a champion.

Great book, though I question that illustration. KEK.

What's wrong with it?

Free on Project Gutenberg

Attached: 42761C3B-EDBE-46B1-A398-F5735B2F5206.png (828x1792, 336K)

>worrying about olive oil and onions

Holy shit nigger, NO

Olive oil is one of the only half decent sources in people’s diet, other sources are far more abundant in polyunsaturated fats and sugars or carbs. Also a great source of monounsaturated fat which lowers insulin resistance and isn’t inflammatory in the same ways as other fats

And onions have too many good properties to even explain

>Olive oil is one of the only half decent sources in people’s diet

*of vitamin e

And monounsaturated fats too I guess

Vidya games sharpen the mind and reflexes, so play several hours each day.

Kek how could I forget

Onions is shit more for other reasons I think though desu

This, there is a reason those pasta niggers live as long as they do eating a shitty diet. Olive oil is life.

Attached: F0666CE4-1019-498C-8746-D09724243307.jpg (374x374, 29K)

Are their any recommended guides to fasting?

Yea but which translation?

virgin SIG vs the Chad ASCETIC

You'r posts don't even make sense user, it's unnecessary in the first place.

Doesn’t specify but it’s free.

How to increase testosterone without doing drugs?

>doesn't know about carcinogenics

Just ate a pizza and two whole shortcakes.
Gunna boot up Halo MCC and play all night.

Oh yeah you guys are cringe lol

Where are you getting your olive oil from? Jesus.

I don't understand what your point is.

Got the book anyway.

Workout, eat healthy, believe in yourself.

>he doesn't know what vegetable oils are

What's your source for claiming that onions are bad for your health? Onions are a natural food that has been consumed for thousands of years.

>Traces of onions recovered from Bronze Age settlements in China suggest that onions were used as far back as 5000 BCE, not only for their flavour, but the bulb's durability in storage and transport.
>Ancient Egyptians revered the onion bulb, viewing its spherical shape and concentric rings as symbols of eternal life.
>Onions were used in Egyptian burials, as evidenced by onion traces found in the eye sockets of Ramesses IV.

>Pliny the Elder of the first century CE wrote about the use of onions and cabbage in Pompeii. He documented Roman beliefs about the onion's ability to improve ocular ailments, aid in sleep, and heal everything from oral sores and toothaches to dog bites, lumbago, and even dysentery.
>Archaeologists unearthing Pompeii long after its 79 CE volcanic burial have found gardens resembling those in Pliny's detailed narratives. According to texts collected in the fifth/sixth century CE under the authorial aegis of "Apicius" (said to have been a gourmet), onions were used in many Roman recipes.

Attached: onions.jpg (740x555, 24K)

My grandmother ate and lived like this. Very little outside influence of modernity. Lived to be 94 and aside from somewhat aging skin and hair she had no real physical limitations due to age and lived independently. Went to go to bed one night and just dropped dead. Im not sure I want to live so long. She missed her husband terribly.

Exercise 4 times a week now, one day a team sport. I'm being extra social this semester for letters of rec and just to have friends and it paid off. I met a fucking ex-military Jow Forums anime polack and my other Jow Forumsommando friend is giving me a gun in a few days.

Did nofap for a week and reset my test cycle today (the 150% thing). Feels good to have gone a whole week, but it still felt bad fapping!

Attached: Attack_On_Israel.jpg (854x974, 202K)

Very funny.

T. Op

Based

Okay here is the attention you wanted. Enjoy yourself. However, sacrifice and delayed gratification is what built the west. Obesity, onanism, sloth, and moral degeneracy is what is causing the breakdown of society. We are starting with ourselves.

Men usually live as if they will die young, live old or young it doesn't matter.

disappointed that s o y still gets autocorrected to onions, as allium species are basically the most androgenic foods and you should unironically eat onions every day.

>and a stiff jaw
unironically 'show me your war face'
your neck muscles protect you from getting knocked out when something taps you on the chin

Nutrition facts

>Raw onions are very low in calories, with only 40 calories per 3.5 ounces (100 grams).
>By fresh weight, they are 89% water, 9% carbs, and 1.7% fiber, with tiny amounts of protein and fat.
>The main nutrients in 3.5 ounces (100 grams) of raw onions are:
Calories: 40
Water: 89%
Protein: 1.1 grams
Carbs: 9.3 grams
Sugar: 4.2 grams
Fiber: 1.7 grams
Fat: 0.1 grams
>Carbohydrates make up about 9–10% of both raw and cooked onions.
>They consist mostly of simple sugars, such as glucose, fructose, and sucrose, as well as fiber.
>A 3.5-ounce (100-gram) portion contains 9.3 grams of carbs and 1.7 grams of fiber, so the total digestible carb content is 7.6 grams.

>Onions are a decent source of fiber, which accounts for 0.9–2.6% of the fresh weight, depending on the type of onion.
>They are very rich in healthy soluble fibers called fructans. In fact, onions are among the main dietary sources of fructans
>Fructans are so-called prebiotic fibers, which feed the beneficial bacteria in your gut.
>This leads to the formation of short-chain fatty acids (SCFAs), such as butyrate, which may improve colon health, reduce inflammation, and cut your risk of colon cancer

TL;DR: Fuck you OP, onions are based

Attached: nomnomnom.jpg (640x426, 111K)

>Be Native American
>disease tears through your village
>Your elders die
>Your elders were basically the living cultural database
>Nobody knows how to make shoes or woven blankets anymore

That's basically what happened to younger generations with modern atomization. It fills me with joy seeing young people trying to bounce back from having their cultures destroyed.

>unnecessary

Lots of foods are “unnecessary”

You can fare pretty well on just whole fat grass fed milk

But variety and balance is the best

This website autocorrects s o y to onions because the basedboy meme was and is way too powerful. It's a joke by the mods but it causes confusion like that.

OP means s*y.

Attached: AKIRA_WOJAK.jpg (716x516, 236K)

Good on you. I am no fap, but only because I am 39 year old gen X’er. It would have been hard to pull off no fap at 20 years old. No fap definitely WILL improve your sex life and will get you a GF/wife... that said most marriages end in divorce and I can’t say I have ever had a good relationship, but maybe that’s just me. I was married for 4 years, got two amazing baby girls out of it who I have custody of now. That is real love. The other day my 4 year old said “you are my hero Daddy”. That feel. When I come home they smile ear to ear and jump on me for hugs. I was sick last week and they both tried to “take care of me”. They brought me stuffed toys and tried to give me their deserts from their plates. I can recommend being a father enough. It’s awesome.

>basedboy
s*yboy

>Sugar (whether natural or not
Oh god. I eat a banana or two every day. Is this bad? It's literally the only sugar I consume though.

Attached: images (4).jpg (231x218, 8K)

Me too. Good to see the selfishness of the baby boomers and apathy of gen X hasn’t stopped these kids from trying to turn things around. They will truly be the greatest generation.

Take the calisthenics pill frens, lifting for aesthetics is as bad as a whore putting on make-up

You eat bread, potatoes, or pasta?

Only bad if you chew them

#1 way to self-improve: Stop debating that white = superior--SHOW it instead by working out, studying, and getting your shit together.

Damn, well said.

E-Mantra is the perfect musician for Autumn Self Improvement in my mind
youtu.be/71y7y75V-s8

Thanks user. I really do feel the increased need to mingle with women and lack of brain fog. AFTER getting all my other shit together, nofap is the icing on the cake. It's filling me with sorrow seeing that my bad habits depressed my emotions and social drive my first two years of college. I'm graduating a year early and I've got nine months to turn my grades and recommendations around.

Just don't eat candy or drink soda. Don't store sweets like ice cream, chocolate bars, soda or pastries at your house. That stuff should be bought from locals by the piece. Mostly because it's both a social thing and better fresh, and you won't be tempted to eat a whole bag or box when you're bored at home.

Attached: 1494705051964.png (780x818, 163K)

Bread? No
Potatoes? Once a week (at the most) when I go out to a restaurant with my gf.
Pasta? No

Your body can't asorb inorganic minerals.

Or just this.

Actually got a really chiselled strong/square Jaw.

Water must be distilled, pure, and free of minerals. Simply stated, the human body can not assimilate inorganic minerals and solids of this nature. It Kills. Aside from the harsh chemicals and pollutants which spring forth from the TAP.

Minerals must be assimilated in their organic state, and that is only possible through PLANTS!

PLANTS ARE THE TRUE LIFE ALCHEMISTS!

>he doesn't understand nutrition

Whya re there so many newfags? You guys should of just thought he was shitposting.

It's 2AM, I didn't want to sleep after getting home, and I'm a bit drunk friend.

Then it should be fine, just try not to eat it two times a day.

Debating it is fine, just practice what you preach. I'm Op and happen to be 6 ft 3, really good looking, blonde hair, light blue eyes and charismatic.

Switched to a different device... okay, the reason I asked is all those things contain sugar too. I wouldn’t eat sugar daily. I am either, fasting, eating keto, or purposefully eating sugar as a one a month treat. Sugar is poison in my opinion. Back when white humans were hunter gatherers we would eat mostly meat, mushrooms, etc. If we got honey or berries, it was rare and big deal. Our bodies are designed to run on sugar (glyceride) or fat (ketones), but fat (ketones) are better for us, so much so that we store it on our bodies for ,Ayer use. Sugar (glycerides) burns fast and gives us a rush of energy, but it soon ends and we crash, so we eat more of it. Fat (ketones) burns long and steady. In fact, you have this fuel on your body now. This is why fasting is awesome, we were built to go long periods of time without food. While you have fuel on your body you don’t need any.

All good man, just it seems like Jow Forums is entirely newfags these days considering how low the general post value has gotten.

I get a minimum 8 hours every night, try for 10. Super important to wake up at the same time every day, so when I want 10 hours I go to bed early. My downfall is screen, I need to turn devices off at bedtime but I love shit posting from bed.

The seed meal of the hemp plant, and the oil, comprise the elements of PERFECT HUMAN NUTRITION. The THC oil balances the human energy field as well. Hemp grows very fast, grows anywhere and is DIRT CHEAP.

I will tell you that humans have a YIN YANG relationship with plants. The HEMP PLANT resonates on a spiritual level with humans! SYMBIOTIC...note BIO. I will tell you that IF humans have a "god", it exists in the form of PLANTS!

VERY IMPORTANT! No wonder hemp and its many magical strains have been made ILLEGAL!

Imagine the irony in professing to live in a FREE COUNTRY, yet threatened with INCARCERATION for tending to a plant which occurs in NATURE!

LOL

This. Dropped a significant amount of stones thanks to fasting.

anyone here have recurrent gastrointestinal problems that never go away despite all the prescription antiacids and shit?

Self improvement is masturbation, you cannot know what you're capable of enduring until you've reached rock-bottom.

Sea salt has trace minerals your body can absorb

> (stop eating bread every morning)
don't forget well proofed sourdoughs. way less gluten than normal bread

Exercising is gay and eating whatever makes me feel like complete horseshit. Meat and organs just makes me feel too good.

Yea I love sourdoughs.

Yes. I have Crohn’s disease. Pretty much incurable. Keto and fasting has improved my symptoms a lot and therefore don’t have to use pain killers as frequently.

So gay and strange. I ate just meat and lost 15 lbs of pure fat in a month. Didn’t even feel like I was losing weight, not difficult at all. Just ate as much ground beef, steak, and liver as I wanted

No retard. Stop asking gay questions

Eh, debating it is worthless when the energy you spent trying to prove it would be better spent creating empirical evidence.

Ultimately, your results will reflect if you're ACTUALLY superior.

have dropped weed, booze, porn, overeating. the only vices I have left are caffeine and sugar. once I drop those I will begin to develop supernatural powers. I can feel them coming

I think a good amount of exercise is good, or if you have a physically demanding job then no need to exercise. I think a lot of lads on here though are body building because they are preparing for a war. I do it because I ha e two daughters to protect and Ireland’s gun laws don’t include conceal carry. I have a shotgun but it stays home and it’s supposed to be dismantled and the parts in different locations when not in use, that is how strict our laws are. So in public all I have is me and my knife like I am Crocodile Dundee or some faggotry.

These threads are giving men of low stock false hope.

Ever try diatomaceous earth?

Is it so fucking hard to type “söy” instead of the regular o

You’re a stupid nigger and I didn’t read any of your bullshit text. Here I’ll debunk your gay ass post. When I cut onion it make my eyes go cry. So I use my common god damn sense ( like man would rely on heavily in the wild) to deduce that I should not put that shit in my body. Y’all fucks are dumb as shit. Brainwashed fags who cannot even understand what their body is so obviously telling them. Eat a raw onion and tell me how that shit is so good. Lmao fucking morons on a subatomic level. Kys

The power to be a supernatural stick in the mud

I would give up sugar over cannabis, taken at the right time (an hour or 2 before bed time) cannabis is amazing for sleep, mood, and pain relief.

I do it so I can jerk off to myself in the mirror