WE WUZ INDIGENOUS AMERICANS N’ SHIT

You mad white boi? I bet you didn’t know that Africans were advanced enough to travel to America before you cave monkeys even knew it existed!
I bet you didn’t know that Africa was more advanced than Rome and that we taught the stupid white man how to wash his own ass!
The real master race is the black race and you’ll never be able to convince us otherwise!

youtu.be/3vBTmyCDzeI

Attached: 9AE58048-750F-497C-842F-82AB3A3A087E.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aZXqkgFegLQ
youtu.be/M4XT9c1pfJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Man's got Manson eyes.

And the Egyptians were definitely black! I dont need no book to lie to me when I can look at a map and see that Egypt is in Africa! That means they black!

Jo, random thought that popped into my head kinda ontopic. Is there actually any good movie directed/made by a nigger?
I can't think of one but surely there must be some. Right?

Aye white boi, we all know that the Africans wuz advance enough to make yo movin’ pikshurs back before you cave dwellers were readin’ or washin’ yo nasty hair

He isn't wrong...

Attached: noGoodDeed.jpg (1600x1048, 646K)

Only accurate part of that is the dog fucking

DAS RITE

skip to 8:22
Joe: "do you think this is all lies" [ in context with africans being born here.
black guy: "History is His-Stroy. What about muh-story? Is muh-story not valid?

If niggers can't make good movies doesn't that kinda prove they can't recognize themselves in the mirror like humans do but animals?
Like legit animal souls, I can't think of another explanation.

Just watched the full video. Interesting. He makes a very strong point on why would Eurpoeans not enslave Native Americans rather than importing slaves from Africa (bringing 12million to the new world, 400,000 to north america in specific) when the europeans could have enslaved the uncivilized native americans?

also, anyone in this thread, please tell me why the native americans were not enslaved?

The where't submissive. Indians where warriors, they would rather die than serve white man.

So why weren't they according to him?

>He makes a very strong point on why would Eurpoeans not enslave Native Americans rather than importing slaves from Africa (bringing 12million to the new world, 400,000 to north america in specific) when the europeans could have enslaved the uncivilized native americans?

>There weren't very many Natives to enslave
>Columbus tried to use them as serfs by integrating them into a recreation the Spanish serf/peasant farm system. They were not good workers and died from malaria and other diseases a lot. Negroes had Old World immunities to diseases.

This

also 10-12million slaves. I googled "how many slaves could one slave ship hold" the answer is 250-600.

let's say 10mil slaves divided by 600 slaves per voyage and we get over 16,000 voyages.
>16,000 voyages?
why not just enslave the natives to save time
hence,
Africans sailed here by themselves

Got Mansons fucked up ego too.

>They were not good workers and died from malaria and other diseases a lot.
the slaves on ships died from disease and malnourished conditions. Also, black people are known to this day to not be good workers. Could native americans be that much worse at working that blacks?

You have to be more animal than man to be a true slave. What Kanye said last year about slavery being the blacks fault at some point was true, the native Americans had too much spirit to be enslaved by anyone. First chance they would get they’d kill their “masters” and try to escape.

>also, anyone in this thread, please tell me why the native americans were not enslaved?
They got sick too frequently because of various diseases like smallpox and older flu strains and didn't have as good immune system and died off quick. Blacks were basically the cockroaches of slaves and got marketed as such being resistant and able to survive in pretty much whatever condition they got sold into.

They also were enslaved. Every race has had slaves including the native americans but, niggers were better slaves.

Attached: 1558334565668.jpg (540x720, 178K)

because they were fucking warriors

You are using this ridiculous mindset that colonists came over as an army to take over this land and kill or enslave anyone who tried to stop them. They came over and settled on unsettled land for any number of reasons. They were just people trying to make their way in the world. Some of them decided to purchase slaves and bring them over. They weren't there to genocide the natives, that was just a consequence of a long history of conflicts other events.
It actually wasn't considered cool for Europeans to start shit with the natives for no reason. These were civilized people that wanted peaceful relations for the most part. When that failed, however, they weren't afraid to do what needed to be done.
It's sort of like mass immigration today. Some people are coming to make trouble, some are coming to flee danger, some are seeking opportunity.

Indian would mostly fight to the death and if caught, refused to work. They also weren't good for hard labor (skinny body type). Compare that with people born into slavery who are well-suited for hard labor.

Idk if you mean award winning stuff but Inside Man & Four Brothers were pretty entertaining

>could have enslaved the uncivilized native americans

They tried, and it was harder to do that. Natives knew the land, had more ties to nearby tribes and could escape more easily. It also wasn't a good idea to try and enslave a people that outnumbered you.

African slaves didn't know anything about the New World and had no ties, thus were more confined to their masters.

Posters on Jow Forums would probably tell that blacks are stupider than other races and thus easier to enslave, but the above is a more likely reason.

The comments there by niggers are so dumb.
>da boats dont exist anymor so da slaves never were brought!!!

No they didnt.

Today is a good day to die.

why didn't joe just choke this guy out

What about the DNA evidence?

Attached: aod111pig -- 1259 -- vex111wyt'.png (500x605, 147K)

Do people unironically think this is even remotely true?

It was a mistake to teach niggers a language. They should never have been able to speak besides their quacking sounds.

This. We been making women fuck all sorts of animals and they love it. White girls love a good knotting

SHEEEEEEIT DAS RITEEEE MANEEE. WE WUZ DA FIRST MANEEES N SHEEEEEIT. DA WHOLE WORLD WUZ BLACK!

Attached: 91cN8+D3KTL.jpg (1978x2560, 837K)

to bad the niggers didn't kill the pterodactyls, instead the pterodactyls killed and ate them i guess...

Attached: teradactal3.png (506x321, 288K)

niggers have nothing left but denial

Attached: 1514598530872.jpg (480x553, 36K)

DASS RITE!

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-011110.png (1200x1920, 809K)

What homework's been done on these images? From a movie?

Ayo das right! Da black ages wuz when blacks ruled Europe!

Attached: wewuzeverythang.jpg (1140x1061, 373K)

how many movies directed by jews?
how many GOOD movies directed by jews?

It's like the huge human bones, it's a tin foil hat thing to look into. That said I haven't even bothered to look into them at all. I guess they could be reverse image searched?

Attached: teradactal.jpg (1024x682, 174K)

because the slave trade was set up with African chiefs.
"Native American" chiefs would rather die than sell their tribe out.

Sure thing Tyrone

Attached: red hair mummies egypt 4.jpg (700x777, 82K)

But the Arabs were the first human race to make contact with Africans.

Attached: giant scull.jpg (733x432, 78K)

Attached: teradactal2.jpg (474x319, 24K)

that's some long, thin, non-nappy hair there....

It isn't that native Americans couldn't perform the work, it's a combination of factors: they knew the land and would escape at the first opportunity, they would starve themselves to death rather than be slaves, and they lacked immunity to the old world diseases.

Shut up leaf you retarded wanna be glow nigger

I remember seeing a documentary from the 70s where they encounter a black tribe that had no idea the white skin wasn't paint............. explain those low IQ slaves.

i seriously love this comic. its so absurdist and impossible i want to think its satire. What sort of light bulb head 50iq Somali cunt actually thought this was in any way realistic.

Didnt flashgitz make a video like this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-023857_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 546K)

Don't care about Awards. Just curious about genuinely good movies with soul. That's not subjective btw. I'll maybe check it out, thanks

kek

None, they are all comically bad soulless imitations of art done by actual human beings. Or they manage to string people into their "production" /acting using up their souls in the process. Jews have less creativity than niggers, none at all as that requieres a soul.

If so, why were they obliterate by our tech ?

Attached: download-1.jpg (299x168, 6K)

Then you should be embarrassed you stupid fucking nigger that you can barely string sentences together and you are literally last place in the world

The questions we all ask

They were pretty slick to leave absolutely no infrastructure or evidence behind. Tricky Tyrone!

Attached: 1560330446520.png (1000x1300, 379K)

>hurrrrr durrrr how slaves maek babies tho durrrrrr
>hurrdurrrrr what is generational slavery uuuhhhhhh
You absolute fucking retard.

Just reading some of these replies really goes to show you how stupid niggers are. Just think: Horses didn't exist until they were brought to North America by the Spanish. When they wanted to bring the gold back from all the looted Meso-American cities, they turned all the horses they brought over loose so they'd have room on the way back. Native American's were exposed to horses for a short period of time, but they mastered the art of riding them and using them in battle as well as any dragoon's from mainland Europe. They also didn't have any concept of gunpowder warfare, and yet after they were exposed to guns, became expert marksmen and exceptionally good fighters.

Niggers can barely use modern firearms, never mastered the use of cavalry/modern mechanization. Can't use boats for shit, can't use trucks or anything. Niggers are useless at everything.

DID YOU JUST INSULT THE WHO KILLED CAPTAIN ALEX THE ACTION PACKED MOVIE

HOW DARE YOU IT'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE

he's a troll, it's the same guy that got the free starbucks for slavery

They look like 0815 Hwood filler, at least the trailers. Did jews write the scripts by any chance? I wouldn't be surprised if Hwood was using nogs as poster boys in a fight against racism but they obviously pull the strings on set/behind set.
Any classics out there that stand alone, I mean, if a nager had the passion and the drive to put his vision/heart on film that would have been bound to have happend by now & undeniably recognised

LMAO,
youtu.be/aZXqkgFegLQ

tbf it looks like they just tried to put a regular day there on screen

It's nuts how Joe can communicate with people and humor them regardless of how stupid their opinions are. I'd get punched in the face trying to have a conversation like this with a black guy.

Attached: African woman blows cow.webm (132x240, 1.32M)

ANYTHING at all 'good' out of Africa, their homeland, itself?????

Oh look a political cartoon depicting a historical event that can't be backed by any evidence what so ever...

But since it was drawn by a liberal and makes black people feel better about themselves it MUST BE true.

You sure showe'd us. Don't break your shoulder patting yourself on the back.

Attached: squidgif.gif (500x345, 170K)

NO!
North of the Sahara - Tan / Olive
South of the Sahara - Black

Pay attention in school

these niggers still post here?

reminder to never bump these shit bait thread

don’t bother. Niggers are so dumb they don’t even understand colors

Gotta say, that is kinda fucking based
youtu.be/M4XT9c1pfJQ
4:00

>Hotep Jesus is a tech investor, marketer and author.
Fucking Joe dude. I thought he stop bringing up all those snake oil sellers he used to bring everytime.

U MAD WYTE BOI

Attached: Wakandan intellectual.png (396x385, 62K)

Another curious aspect of LIano Man was the shape of the skull. Llano Man was dolichocephalic, or long-headed. Briefly, what this means is that, when viewed from above, the skull was markedly oval; greater in length from front to back than from side to side.

“In 1953 the fossilized physical remains of what appeared to be a Paleo-American were found in a “blowout” (a depression left by wind-shifted sands) on the Scharbauer Ranch near Midland,” Newcomb reported in Indians of Texas. “The skull fragments and the few other bones which were recovered were those of a woman, so she has appropriately been dubbed “Midland Minnie.” ...Whatever Midland Minnie’s age, her remains are modern and are in no way primitive or less human than those of modern man. The skull is exceedingly long-headed, as are those of most other presumably Early Americans, and if longheadedness turns out to be characteristic of Paleo-Americans, then it may have a bearing on their racial connections.”

Round-headedness doesn’t occur in America until approximately 10,000 years ago. It seems another paradox of history is that the long-headed Llano people and the mastodons they hunted seem to disappear at the same time. You can add to the puzzle, and confusion, that according to the Bering Straight scenario America was populated with migrating bands of Mongoloid stock, who were round-headed. Were they the ancestors of Llano Man? Not likely. Did they displace Llano man; and if so where did Llano man come from?

>YEEEEAH SHEEEEEEEIT, FIFFY-FOUSAN BC N SUM SHEEEEEIT WITH OUR FLYING SPACE PYRMIDS N ANGROID FONES N SHEEEIT YOU KNO DEY WUZ A POPEYES AN A CHURCHS FRI CHIGGIN IN EACH ONE YEA WHYTE BOI BE MAD WIF YOUR MUH AIRPLANS N SHEEEEEIT BICH WE WUZ KANGS

Niggers can't farm, can barely speak English, and 99% of them only ever get up to violent crime - but you wuz kangz.

>Native Americans refused to be slaves, despite encountering a superior opponent.
Pretty much it.

>tech investor
AY YO AY YO HOL UP NIGGA GOKS ME SUM PREEMEEUM ANGROID FONES SUM IFONES N SUM LAPTOP N SHEEEEEIT I ENVESSED N ALL DIS SHIT YOU WAN BY ONE M SHEEEEEIT?

One more time in English, negro

Don't you all get tired of these threads? It's the same shit over and over again on Jow Forums now.

> I hate Negros.
> Video of a pack of Groids committing a crime.
> Would you race mix with this negro woman?
> Negros have low IQ.
> I hate the way Negros look.
> There are Negros in my city.
> Slavery was okay, muh Jews or something.
> Africa is bad place.
> Video of negro getting burnt.
> Video of negro abusing a child.
> Negro penners are not bigger than ours, they're not!

What the fuck is wrong with all of you? Sometimes there are 7+ of these threads at the same time. I hate niggers as much as the next guy but god fucking damn, can we talk about something else sometimes. And the Americans are the primary culprits, why are you all so obsessed with Oogas?

Attached: 1543084843125.jpg (399x384, 19K)

>we wuz kangs
holy shit

>Do people unironically think this is even remotely true?

yes. lol

Then you should be sending food and money to the rest of the world instead of the other way around shouldn't you?

Provide Factual Evidence.

he literally said it

>muh story

Attached: 1548338354920.jpg (1048x1048, 521K)

Attached: 3000km_52469072_634168910372052_345209697223049216_n.jpg (1080x919, 100K)

>AYOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>HOL
>UP
Did this nigger just attribute Hannibal fucking Barca to black Africans???

Because they kept drinking all the booze and didn't give a shit about whips and stuff, just like the Irish.

Dem trips dont lie, black people started the human race

joe and his fans are fucking nigger lovers. day of the rope is soon

So Africans genocided the Indians?

Attached: 1500141311355.jpg (480x480, 49K)

He brings all the memes.

Attached: 1552147278156.png (256x462, 267K)

>The real master race is the black race and you’ll never be able to convince us otherwise!

Dunning-Kruger effect, aka Dunning-Nigger effect.

I know it’s just a silly troll thread (probably), but this shit is real. Negros are so stupid they can’t be convinced that they don't understand something as simple as historic records.

I imagine he is replicating the old cliche of saying these Olmec heads are African

Attached: Olmec_1-58d925da3df78c5162d1ba64.jpg (1500x1000, 339K)

why does Joe let him say this retarded shit?