Canada meetup thread

Post area code, and any info you want to share about yourself.

403/587 here

24/f not looking to hookup (obviously(?)) I just don't have any based IRL friends. I go to U of C.

Attached: SRT2jlWKWomY1gSptHoS_GQ6j3c1wWwVaA9PR6NoDfg.png (2000x1000, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/channel/UCXNpvk8-6ocCGP3PYL1b_cA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JyA0ipBBBDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post tits or gfto

Post tits or gtfo

Post tits or gtfo

>Meme flag
>"Hey user lets meet up and talk about redpill shit!"
Jesus you RCMPfags actually hires kids right out of middle school or something?

Attached: glowniggers.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Its a glowbait.

Thanks for the input

I'm just gonna bump my own post with whatever is on my phone

Attached: 1568405710384.jpg (720x908, 310K)

Post glowtits

Not falling for it glownigger, but feel free to log my totally legit IP address :)

ok then post glowing tits

Calgarisns are glownigger pussies.

t. zogmontonian

You guys are dumb, I just want friends

Attached: 20190914_000139.jpg (3264x1588, 1.14M)

Attached: 95606aa.jpg (446x473, 21K)

That’s not tits

Don’t post face pic of self, it’s absurdly dangerous. Assuming you’re not a glownigger of course. You’ll be fine because anyone stupid enough to post their face is no genuine threat to the gubberment so they’ll ignore you. But. Yeah

Aren't you the youtuber chick? I've seen your videos. She's real niggers

I'm just gonna bump my own post with whatever is on my phone

Attached: 1568401780111.jpg (767x390, 85K)

ugly cracker bitch get blacked

She's a youtuber

Post tits or gtfo

Post link

250 Victoria checking in

Memeflag but posting face, not sure what to think

Nobody asked

Yeah!
m.youtube.com/channel/UCXNpvk8-6ocCGP3PYL1b_cA

My friend just moved to Victoria. I lived there for a year, pretty okay.

Attached: 1568399921687.jpg (750x747, 116K)

You are a moron for doing this, don't post your face here. The sunglasses won't stop glowniggers from doxxing you. Please delete this.

>actual female

Attached: 1566920735651.png (390x348, 143K)

stop being stupid. delet this unironically

thanks for confirming your identity. Reported your location to the CSIS.

cute. I wonder if all Canadian flags are women? It would explain a lot.

I will message you, should probably stop posting, you do not want as much attention as you may get.

I'm already like fully doxxed elsewhere, I don't really care what the joos wanna do, I don't really matter to them in the grand scheme anyways

Attached: 1568400901642.jpg (515x500, 51K)

I found her boys. What a dumb bitch

Revolutionaries don't care. Based. Too bad I live in the US

This

Of course you found me, I posted my youtube link which has my name attached to it you fucking larp kek

Attached: 1568399076661.png (914x534, 353K)

Howd you get redpilled? Story?

please be my autistic gf

Would love to hang out with an extremly rare based female, none in Slovenia.

I'd recommend another method.

Thanks, I look forward to your message!

Attached: 1568396731368.jpg (584x960, 57K)

At the end of the day they don’t, but in the intern, being careful is reasonable. We have lost many good people to state sponsored terrorism in the past 50 years, who got a little too mouthy for zog to handle.

Agrred. I do not agree with her decision. She should be way more lowkey. She's a cutie though, but still. I hope she makes enough monies to survive or gets help doxxing yourself as being a nazi is not ideal

youre cute ill buy you a drink of you ever visit oregon pls respond

Will u be my E-gf?

Acid showed me something was wrong (gut feelings and shit, acid stuff) but u thought it was aliens. Jow Forums and some based friends did the rest

Attached: 1568397423318.png (888x876, 398K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JyA0ipBBBDk

Delete this before my ween falls off!

(((Victoria))

Girl go and live in Hutterite Brethren community. They are white and pure.

And pls /thread
for heavens sake

Langdon right next door is fucked, or whatever that place is called. They have a huge cellphone towers disguised as trees all over the place. Victoria isn't terrible.

Attached: 1568283256710.jpg (1024x1024, 153K)

I like you, im in north east not far from border of Canada

what are you studying user? What do you want to do when you graduate?

Attached: 1545257738600.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Surprisingly white for a coast city. Cute girls too.
But still very pozzed.

Now post one with a sharpie in your ass

Ok, I skimmed through, you're smart enough so not gonna whiteknight if you know what you're doing. Careful with the attention seeking, it can kill you I've seen it many times before.

Fucking whore. You responded to the leaf but not me, this is seriously why I fucking Hate women. I asked you to be my e gf and he says victoria yet you respond to him?? Why not me? Fuck you attention seeking bitch. Normie fucking scum I hate you.

Shut up you lampshade.

Why the fuck everyone in this thread acting like niggers

780 here
whats it in for me?

Attached: 1379719003717.png (475x570, 361K)

I'm studying math. When I graduate I want to have like 15 children. Hopefully that happens before I graduate. I like math but school was not worth it desu

Attached: 1568237082298.jpg (1024x691, 90K)

Janni clean-up please.

I feel sorry for you. Not because Victoria is bad, but because the people who run Victoria are bad.

Attached: IMG_8383.jpg (1936x1936, 1.01M)

250 Kelowna

This threads weird, some honeypot glownigger shit. I’d gtfo while you guys can. I mean come on who the fuck actually tries to make Non user friends in this shit hole.

Attached: A2873B50-EC80-4C50-9958-492B040C2605.jpg (1012x570, 52K)

>"fellow polacks" turn out to be natsoc autists running recruitment & entrapment scams

ya meetup whatever, don't do it in a fucking thread with a swastika

so much this. IDcanada fags are fronts for DS book clubs looking to recruit

People online aren't real friends buddy

When do you graduate? Do you plan on staying at home with the kids?

>calls the thread dumb
>can't read simple instructions
Hmm... Anyway, sage.

Kill me? Nah!

A beautiful friendship

Attached: 1568171812204.png (500x522, 161K)

ayyy

>being this much of a pussy

and you wonder why the left is winning?

403 area code
tranny looking for someone to make me part of the 40%

hmu

Psychedelics have raised the awareness of more than one person.

Good luck and don't get doxed.

From 306, lived in 604, back to 306 for schooling, then hopefully back to the coast because I miss the mountains & ocean.

Attached: IMG_8833.jpg (2592x1936, 2.59M)

I graduate in 2 years-ish. Yeah I would stay at home with the kids ideally.

Attached: 1564669689204.jpg (375x936, 48K)

No, haven't you heard? As of today, we now know they hire quebec mafia members who leak federal secrets for back alley cash.

wtf is this legit? self-doxxing on here? thats not autism, thats downs.

Attached: kittywar.jpg (1600x1200, 255K)

> Post area code, and any info you want to share about yourself.
Are you faggots so thirsty you are responding to this??

Attached: 5AE116CA-E180-4084-B4A5-344DFF4B8455.gif (400x226, 746K)

she's going to peg you mate

City or rural life? Do you listen to Bach?

Hey Space Cadet, nice to see you.

wow, he sure is lucky!

What do you take in school? Acid has mixed results imo, I definitely got lucky with it

Attached: 1568163543771.jpg (618x589, 45K)

I am pretty certain that the new Attorney General has mafia ties.

Canada is more or less fucked, th best thing that could occur at this point is Balkanization.

I am hoping for eventual Western Secession & the collapse of the Canadian welfare state after Equalization Payments cease to occur.

Sir ajohn Glubb wrote about how nations and empires on average exist for only 250 years...how long has it been wine the Plains of Abraham?

Attached: IMG_8955.jpg (714x1126, 105K)

Shabbat Shalom

Are you kidding me dude?
If real you're honestly looking in the most retarded place for friends, everyone on here is wearing at least 7 layers of bullshit

Oh Canada anyway though, I see a Leaf thread so I must respond

Attached: superior dominion.jpg (756x646, 53K)

At least you picked STEM.. I'm curious if you run into other women who share your beliefs, even just partially? Have you ever redpilled anyone? What's it like being a young, conservative female in Canada?

Attached: 1567554006543.webm (362x640, 1.6M)

Hey, thanks. I hope you're well fren

I'd prefer rural life, I'd prefer to live on a homestead in Europe. Like the Netherlands maybe. I don't know if that's possible. I don't really listen to Bach.

Canada is just extra land for the NWO.

Hello fellow leaf. Tbh I wouldn't know where else to look for friends. Everyone at uni is absolutely retarded, and I don't really go anywhere else. I'm used to half chan idk

Attached: 1568397235629.jpg (960x600, 120K)

lady, you can do better than natsoc. the nazis were losers, good white men fought them and won. red and black are prey colors. elevate, regulate, don't scapegoat

what are you so afraid of? we have the right to freely assemble. we have the right to speak freely. sitting behind computer screens only goes so far. if we don't organize in the real world we won't accomplish much

GO SEE THE HUTTERITES

I lived in a colony in manitoba back in 2007 and they are based af

I am studying machining, hoping to eventually get into gunsmithing or boat manufacturing. I made the mistake of going to art school previously...because I essentially wanted to follow Hitler's true dreams, but in doing so I became rather disgusted with the degenerate practices & idiosyncrasies of the so called art world. In that whole time, I only met maybe three or four based people who were involved in the arts, out of dozens. I did also meet a few who seemed troubled by what they witnessed around them but were too afraid of criticism or being judged for having "harsh" views by those who themselves have harsh & often delusional views.

The acid & DMT certainly revealed aspects of humanity and its negative stewardship of this earth and of its respective nations.

Attached: IMG_8551.jpg (1920x2520, 681K)

Let's date

get out kike, is shabat

Damn, I realize now how heavily my spelling was butchered in that post.

Oh yeah. The Bach thing was a short in the dark because I know math-fond people like it. (As do I)
If I wasn't on the other side of the country I'd meet up with you and we could tell racist jokes and talk about math.

>Hey, thanks. I hope you're well fren
All good in the 780 area hood.

I don't run into any women who share my beliefs to be entirely honest. Women in my age group can't even entertain the thought that abortion might not be a good thing. Idk it seems hopeless to me but I still try. I really want female friends.

I'm not good at redpilling. I would try if there was someone I really valued, but otherwise it's a lot of time and effort. Especially because it's not really natural for women to be explaining the world to men. Men mostly reject my opinions unless they already agree, and women seem to just reject me in general kek

I don't know if I'm natsoc. Definitely a nationalist and a fascist, and I like nazi economics, but otherwise I haven't fully decided about natsoc. I just like the flag and the black sun. Most of what I believe can be summarized by what the black sun symbolizes.

Attached: 1568399261154.png (960x960, 1.04M)

> we
Silly burger, there are no such rights outside of your country.

y u no use flag?