Is the 2D:4D ratio a meme? It links test levels to finger length...

Is the 2D:4D ratio a meme? It links test levels to finger length, Is it good indicator to who hasn't been pozzed by (((chemicals))) from modern life whilst growing up.

Attached: 2d-4d.jpg (464x457, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

artofmanliness.com/articles/2d4d-ratio-masculinity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So what do you do when they’re even? What does any of this mean?

I mean I think it's kinda BS seeing as my left hand ring finger is longer then its index but the same length on my right hand.
Its better to use phenotype stuff like for example a Large Nose, Wide Brow, Long Face (forward growth), wide (yet proportionate eye distance), penis length, etc...
It caught my eye on a google recommended link (havent been on reddit in a few years)

I have low 2d:4d ratio. Kinda figure since I have a micropenis.

The self-fucking test is a much better indicator of high t. If you can't turn your dick around and fuck yourself in the ass, you are high t. Low t "men" have assholes closer to their dicks and are thus able to cum in their own asses like the faggots they are.

My ring and index finger are even.
Also that dude has a freakishly short pinky

Micro Penis?
Even with erection?
Does it get bigger with erection or does it stay thr same?
I have 4in Flaccid and 6.2in erect with same in girth.

Ok cuck dont need to be a prick about we get it you think its BS

i have high 2d;4d but am a mega manlet
its weird, im high test in general but a small little cunt

I think I got fucked by cigs and coffee as a teen

He probably means erect which is all that matters. Muh dik is like 2 inches flaccid but swells to a respectable 6in

It's over if its micro while erected, I thought he just meant flaccid. Shieeeeeeeeeeeeet
Well he can have these images from reddit to make him feel better kek

Attached: inCollage_20190911_223532203.jpg (3416x1920, 3.47M)

Animals that don't get their balls chopped off seem to end up smaller, for some reason. It's really noticeable with cats and dogs.

I have a low ratio but an 8" dick.

I though T and Low E help growth in men

Strange

low 2d 4d is the high t one. Its probably mostly bullshit though.

my ring finger is slightly longer than my index. But why do they want you to measure it? I can see it with my eyes.

Attached: OP is a faggot.jpg (800x434, 207K)

i swear every time you see the finger measuring image its flipped

According to this I have high testosterone levels. I'm also an autist who had behavioral problems

Digit ratio is reflective of testosterone exposure in utero.
The greater the length of the ring finger vs index finger, the higher the exposure. It indicates greater androgen sensitivity in men. Doesn’t necessarily mean higher testosterone production but it does seem to indicate that the man’s body has higher levels of androgen receptors and responds better to testosterone.

Body type?

Weird. Mine is like 4 inches flaccid and goes to 8.

5'2, wide hips and large breasts (i am obese)

a high ratio is low test, dumb manlet. You probably have blue eyes as well you little pooftah

Better androgen sensitivity? I hairy tho

its not that its fliped. high 2d 4d means the ratio is high not your t.

Does it mean I won't get gyno if I roid?

Well, sheit. So what do I do about that?

Attached: IMG_20190914_09594101.jpg (1200x1600, 808K)

>with same in girth
cubic benis gonfirmed! Eppi, what evere are you doing in England!? Oy vey!

Suck a dick I guess. You gay nigga

My ring finger is longer than my index finger, and it's the same for both my sisters. Is my mom a high test machine or something?

Stocky, muscular

high 2d 4d is low testosterone exposure during uter , a brainlet and a manlet.

artofmanliness.com/articles/2d4d-ratio-masculinity/

Pretty gud article

Attached: manning-2D-4D-digit-ratio-theory-1.jpg (636x561, 30K)

OY VEY, I HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT!

If your hand is bigger than your face you have AIDS

Look at that tiny pinkie!

THE GAME WAS RIGGED FROM THE START

Attached: 15505337990220.jpg (800x533, 88K)

Testosterone doesn't make you less autistic. You can be a confident autist.

It does correspond with out of body test, only some parts like BENIS length, General facial structure and well hand length. Rest is genetic

>You can be a confident autist.
and a new meme is born! thank you user!

>High t
>autist
Checks out

I'm not the anxious about ordering food autist. I'm the cannot feel cringe numb to social norms autist.

He is probably referring to ice piss the live streamer who despite his extroverted sperg ways was a shut in who played Runescape (osr or the og one dont know dont care) who kept getting suspended from school for being a sperg

There are autists who cant order food, KEK
I thought I was bad

I kept getting suspended. Didn't care. Too numb to social norms to care.

Feels you bro

>future Accountant
that one is noice

SEEEEEEETHING PING CHING BONG ZHANG HANG CHUNG MUK UGN ZHU Dicklet

Measure the fingers individually, if they are the same or similar ratio your fine

Attached: intro-1555689392.jpg (780x438, 45K)

High T confident autists rise up!

Attached: gymcel.jpg (300x209, 11K)

Ring finger longer in left, even in right.
Is this why i'm only semi muscular (when I work out a LOT) and have small wrists but I don't get fat?

You have summed me up perfectly, I am saved by my frame as well with big and long shoulders.
This 2d4d is also a minor contributor and alot is genetic and environmental (smaller factor, I.e. what momma does and what she is exposed to during the pregnancy)

What womb experiences or childhood can make someone this way?

Better than the soi look

Attached: 1567260978781.jpg (1080x1317, 274K)

My ring finger is longer than my index finger but shorter than my middle one
Am I retarded?

Attached: 1553896475515.jpg (240x240, 8K)

Nothing bad, I've been looking it more will the thread had been going on, lots of people men have it like Mel Gibson, DiCaprio, Brad Pitt and Keenu Reeves all have even-ish 2d4d ratios.
Bearing also in mind that alot of it in phenotype based, I linked a art of manilness article (lol ik but the studies provided were credible) earlier on just take a look at that. Reminder it's just in THE WOMB post paternal test will have little influence on the test exposure you had in the womb. It may affect your mind/personality, benis and well hands apparently so dont worry too much. If you have poor androgen sensitivity workout to resensitise them and also NoFap as masterbating hinders the androgen receptors in the brain.

Attached: d24216de1ff34ac5a34d82e18fc1746a.jpg (620x290, 22K)

Also test/est in the womb can determine whether one is a introvert or extrovert thus people like JFK, Johnny Depp, Keanu reeves, etc... have it

Nah I wuv ywou jwust der way ywo war

Attached: 55-552407_view-1537885660652-apustaja-hug-clipart.jpg (320x204, 33K)

>all those soicuck actors

Attached: CLGV66dUMAALhjv.jpg (768x1024, 114K)

Just trying to make him fweel better

Attached: president-donald-trump-boards-joint-force-andrews_3a8fd64e-22d8-11e7-beb7-f1cbdf0743d8.jpg (960x540, 31K)

Also Arnie is easily movable by oldcel Kevin Costner

Attached: jgn1xqopk7op-kevin-costner.jpg (640x425, 39K)

Look at those cute little hands. Trump is adorable.

Ik I'm gonna make a post in a moment to piss off the mutts about it, have a sample

Attached: inCollage_20190914_085758391.jpg (3416x1920, 2.14M)

i must have messed up fingers. my ring and index are the same and also my pinky is a lot longer than the one in the pic.

While my ring finger is longer than my index finger and thus this meme is appealing to me, I do believe it's bullshit to be honest.

My ring and middle finger are almost, if not the same length on both hands, and my index stands at almost a section shorter. 6', 8" and a relatively lean frame.

I don't get it, my ring finger is slightly (by millimeters) longer than my pointer, so I supposedly had high T? I was a late bloomer but now I'm a lanky fuck with no chest hair.

Superior Bavarian genetics

Low on right, high on left.
What did god mean by this?

It means you are bisexual

Same here

>late bloomer
>lanky w/ no chest hair

SAD, Kevin Costner the Chad went from 5'2" to 6'1" between the ages of 18-20. With a hairy chest

Attached: a6226461a9fabb55bf2cc369d5c93784.jpg (345x431, 24K)

>stands in your path

Attached: maxresdefault-3.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

if your index finger is longer than your ring finger
you're a jew

Costner is a pretty effeminate guy, tho

Attached: 78eb858fe69b1ecb426cb7697f39e054.jpg (634x504, 49K)

>stands in your path

Attached: melgibson.jpg (2400x1680, 572K)

Mel has longer ring finger tho?

Attached: 9aa82d82d3964b359b6ef238fec77ac5.jpg (620x290, 34K)

At least I'm 6' with a decent dick, unfortunately I'm also skeletal at 140lbs.

God he looks like shit here, it's the same length kike

Attached: Director-Mel-Gibson.jpg (1024x691, 86K)

I'm messing with ya

That's just because his hand is leaning into the camera. You have to adjust for angle and spread when comparing the fingers.

Attached: 1499.jpg (1200x630, 85K)

>both hands have different ratios
Can you not see that or are you as blind as you are retarded?

That would be sad to be fat and have no tits

Also, you have to measure from the base. If your fingers are roughly the same length when held up you will probably fall within the standard deviation.

I don't like how prefictive this seems to be. I dislike the prospect of getting prostate cancer.

When they talk about such risks it's always in the decimals, most often second decimals. Don't worry about it.

My index finger is longer than my micro penis but shorter than my ring finger. Am I going to be okay?

Yep. 100% micropenis chad.

Very true, but it's a lottery I would have liked not to have a higher chance of winning

Then I'd worry more about wearing a helmet when you go outside or a safety harness when getting out of the bathtub. Either be consistent in your neurosis or stop giving a fuck about winning the unlucky lottery.

Nigger my index is longer, i am good at rotating complicating objects in my head, im fairly good at sports and im good at memory tasks but horrible at verbal. i think i have a slight tint of autism too.

I'm not, I'm actual a skeleton and I can't gain weight.

my index and ring are the same length.

My ring finger is about 1 cm longer than my index finger.
100% straight and a bit too horny

I didn't say I worried about it. I don't.
I'm just saying I dislike the prospect of getting a malignant tumor in my anal cavity.

Sure, who doesn't. But why give it any thought at all when the probability is negligible? People are generally awful at probabilities and you have to be aware of it or else you end up with irrational behaviors like worrying about anal cancer or playing the lottery.

You're Dutch. Of course you have autism.

Never heard of it
Sounds stupid also

ringfingerlet detected.

Bet you have high 2D4D ratio