Beto reports lawmaker to FBI

Didn't expect that one

yahoo.com/news/beto-o-rourke-ar-robert-francis-tweet-death-threat-fbi-140045177.html

Attached: cuck.jpg (1200x630, 47K)

The lawmaker did not say anything that isn't protected speech.
Beto can choke on a fat cock. I hope someone brains him with a single .308 round during a public appearance.

snitches get stitches

announcing your reports is a ban

I don't see the threat considering he could very well mean he's willing to give it over. It won't stick.

Is this guy trying to look like a s o y homo or what? It's like every single thing he does or says is gay af

So who the fuck was this bitch referring to when he said "we"? A few thousand FBI agents are going to take millions of rifles? I thought he had a personal army waiting.

lmao what a pussy!

unironically yes

That representative is based, FBI can suck a chode

come and take it

Attached: 1531941122301.jpg (1274x1024, 153K)

He actually reported him? What a little bitch...

I had no respect for him before, and now I just plain dislike him.

Attached: hgfjhfghj.jpg (719x923, 85K)

The reported crime: verbally defending the 2nd amendment

In a few years that will be punishable by death

Holy shit read the comments on the yahoo

Ever watched one of his college campus style speeches? Guy is a fucking faggot.

Got too excited there, forgot to ad *Article, our side is completely dominating argument

Beto is a pussy faggot.

checked and also keked

if you use this as an argument against him you are of low IQ, yea its fucking weird that he did that for sure but wow im sure there are better arguments

dead naming is a hate crime. reported!

He's a bottom tier candidate that nobody is talking about. Anything he's said publicly as a candidate has thus far been forgotten because nobody cares.

Now he bitch reports someone because of hurtful words.

Optics nigger.

In 2018 Francis "Beto" O'Rourke said, "To be clear, they should have them," O'Rourke responded. "If you purchased that AR-15, if you own it, keep it. Continue to use it responsibly." Of course that was when he was running for Senate in Texas. I guess he'll say whatever is politically expedient.

GTFO plebbit faggot - anyopne voting for a shitstain like that fucker in that pic is a god damned retard and deserves proper ar15 fire to cleanse the gene pool

he acts like he's better than anyone.

he's a ratface - look at that above upper lip area and his nose - it's a fucking RAT
of course now we know certainly
>weird how that works

he gots shot already ? Wow that ell teach him

it was of course inevitable, and shows what these sack of shit liberals are - look at the rat... LOOOOOK !

Attached: Beto ratface willard.png (312x314, 152K)

The law makers comments were protected speech. Beto should be prosecuted for making a false report and for wasting law enforcement resources.

How could you live with yourself being such a faggot. I dont understand it at all, dude is married too, to a rich chick... wtf man

So lots of women leftist are becoming redpilled fast because of the vaccine mandates in California, flordia and new york..

Women domt want the jews to destroy our famalams.
Well vaccines as we know are zionist invention to hurt and kill the goyium and have aborted fetal cells in them which can change peoples gender confusion

Moms are screaming wheres the media why are they ignoring us. Why why why is pharma doing this

It's our time to.strike and redpill them on well who owns the media... who owns the pharma companies like secklar family with opiate epidemic....

Now women are becoming VERY pro 2a to protect their kids....

Convert them en mass.

yo wtf he DOES look like an actual rat. Is that why he acts this way?

Beto = Beta

No fucking way. That’s really him?

yup that is actually him

>posts in nigger

oh, another criminal demonrat, what a big surprise

Attached: Beto the crim.png (784x420, 403K)

Libtards think the govt is some omnipotent sky daddy that will save the day always. They literally don't understand that it's just some random bunch of dudes.

his last words will be spanish

Attached: 1564096092438.jpg (528x660, 47K)

Robert Faggot

Attached: 1516911194938.jpg (912x772, 538K)

literally /our guy/

Attached: Capture1.jpg (1150x65, 16K)

lmao!!

/thread

libtards love random dudes tho

>.308

Attached: big gun bert.jpg (312x307, 23K)

ayyyy

"we only want to confiscate guns from people who pose a threat and might shoot up a school"

"a guy on twitter said something I didn't like? Better threaten to take his gun away!"

I reported you to the FBI, faggot!

Saying anything libfags don't like will get you red flagged. Will happen in five years max and apply retroactively. Roko's basilisk.

lmao like the fbi didn't knew already

Over 9000 hours in paint

Attached: sketch-1568446612712.png (720x725, 448K)

>The lawmaker did not say anything that isn't protected speech.
lol as if it will matter. Beto will use the extreme far-left FBI to confiscate that lawmaker's guns and soar to the top of the polls by showing that he does get shit done.

Attached: 1567359091582.png (720x1280, 94K)

>That representative is based, FBI can suck a chode
lolno, that rep is a bitch-made pussy since he already deleted the tweet and is in hiding.

Exactly- like everything else this utter faggot does, it's for virtue signaling only.

Attached: 1494590426501.png (1180x842, 246K)

nice justice you got there america

As if you can talk, waffle cuck. Get the fuck outta here bitch. Get conquered and all your women fucked by Germany again while you're at it.

god man sure throw your election chance in the garbage i guess

This is but a small taste of how ridiculous things are going to get. Catalonia is not real btw.

Attached: 1538699115334.jpg (550x614, 74K)

Report Robert Francis to the fbi for making death threats. When he threatens to take guns away that is in itself a death threat, based upon historical fact. Include that in the report.

>reporting a Democrat big shot to the FBI aka the paramilitary wing of the Democrat party
Look at this dude. OH NO NONONONONO

Attached: 1540135391074.png (666x626, 480K)

Speaking of FBI, it doesn't seem like you can actually apply to work there unless you've got 5 years work experience and a STEM degree

>entry level

BOOMERS

That is just a shit test, do what anyone with a brain does, ignore it and apply anyway. Get your head right user.

When did South Vietnam get a flag?

Every single Australian post I've seen tonight has been retarded garbage.

thanks fren

Attached: sketch-1568448996356.png (720x725, 458K)

underrated

Funny how he obv thinks cursing all the time makes him sound like a badass, when really it just makes him sound even more like an insecure cuck.

Like when you're in middle school and you cuss but it's super forced because you want the other kids to think you're a Chad. Kek

digits of concern

Attached: BAS_CIAniggerglowing.png (947x916, 490K)

>hell yes, we're taking your AR
>we
He does look like the kinda guy who'd volunteer for the ATF's Pupper Put-Down Platoon, or Rex Removal Regiment

yes

Attached: greenwizupsidedownBAS.png (852x944, 179K)

It's exactly like that lul. Ironically, he is hatable for the same reason Ted Cruz is- because he comes off as an actor. A really really blatant one, in his case. He will go nowhere though, and the joke is ultimately on us for even caring about him at all in the first place.

This is COPE. You just spout a bunch of whatabouts to deflect from the fact your country us just as fucked as everyone else.

Well he cucked and shut his little cuck mouth real quick, call it whatever you like but it worked. Nice job complaining about whatabouts while in the process of doing one yourself. Shut the fuck up faggot.

fbiagentdoingjerkoffhandmotion.jpg

>we’re gonna take yer guns
>okay. My guns waiting for you
>omg death threat!

TICK TOCK GUN NUTS

Attached: EET_c6FUcAczM7n.jpg (1200x1200, 137K)

He is incredibly off-putting. I would take more notice but there isn't a single candidate for the Dems that isn't a loser.

...cries in pain as he strikes you...

Snitch culture does not belong in the US. These "men" have the maturity and mindset of 12 year old girls.

"You're ugly"
"No you're ugly!"
"I'm telling!"

I can't even imagine what is going through the normie's minds watching these retards screech at each other during the latest "debate".

Beto the beta. Pussy ass faggot.

Red flag the cunt, he has a criminal history and has written stories fantasizing about killing kids, if that doesn't qualify a red flag swat I don't know what does.

is that trey gowdy?

Red flag laws will never be enforced against politicians and celebrities

kek

Yeah didn't he get busted with a DUI? That shit fucking kills people and destroys lives. No one should listen to a person with such nigger tier behavior on their record.

Youre probably right but might as well give it a go

>The lawmaker did not say anything that isn't protected speech
“My AR is ready for you Robert Francis.”
If you can’t see that’s a death threat, which is, obviously, unprotected speech, then you’re dense.

Attached: 16FE0186-D0D3-4A57-95D5-E171399C7E07.jpg (480x225, 11K)

>you don't need guns, and we're gonna take them away from you!
>PEOPLE WITH GUNS, PROTECT ME!
You want to shut down faggots like Beta, you just agree with him, but you hold him to the same standard. Take away the guns of the people that protect him and his family while he's taking yours. It's only fair.

Attached: 1564677246330.jpg (782x788, 52K)

Dui and attempting to leave the scene (he disputes the leaving the scene part, but it's in the arrest report) also burglary, but no charges

And Pedo watches his ratings drop a few more points.

It's as much of a death threat as "Molon Labe" At worst, it can be construed as a "back off or I will defend my rights"

That's to be an office drone. All of the interesting positions recruit out of orphanages. They don't like using people who have connections, and in fact Jow Forums used to be a positive flag for at least the Australian state service back in around 2010

Attached: 3ahf1d.jpg (566x441, 70K)

>I'm gonna come take your shit, by force if you don't take my bribe
>I'll be ready to defend myself if you try
>ZOMG HOW DARE YOU SEND ME THIS DEATH THREAT

Go buy an AR-15 and remove yourself from the gene pool with it you brain dead cuck

Beta
>I will use state sponsored violence to strip you of your constitutional rights
Cane
>I shall defend myself, as per the constitution

Who threatened who?

Beto made a death threat against 20,000,000 gun owners. That is a fact.

Attached: 71083779_10206052699672360_7121423606357164032_n.jpg (852x959, 68K)

But then where would you apply for interesting positions?

Attached: think.jpg (640x775, 106K)