Military will take away the guns, you won't do shit

>B-B-BUT MUH RICE FARMERS BEAT THE US MILITARY, SO WE CAN
thats because those rice farmers had their nation, their homeland, and their families to protect from an invading force. americans are pacified sheep and will do as they are told

>B-B-BUT THE MILITARY WILL DEFECT!!!!
no they won't you stupid fucking mutt nigger, the american military is a tool of israel, not the american people and will do as they are told

>B-B-BUT THERE'S NO PRECEDENT, YOUR JUST SPECULATING
ohhhh theres precedent alright, pic related. americans didn't do shit

WE WILL TAKE YOUR GUNS

Attached: serveimage.jpg (975x765, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

calhoun.nps.edu/bitstream/handle/10945/31534/95Mar_Cunningham.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CUM AND VAPE THEM, LIBTARD

Attached: fully semi automatic assault vape.jpg (1392x788, 135K)

Military will not obey that order.

Attached: hmn111str -- 3804 -- dgd111jtc'.jpg (630x675, 118K)

>leaf

>WE WILL TAKE YOUR GUNS
More likely that I'll take a shit in your mouth

is this just a putin-bot post? LMAO did you not even see the pic related in OP?!?!?

The military DID NOT DEFECT then, so why would they defect now? the military was significantly more white back then too, and they did as they were told. now the US military is full of mutts and literal niggers, do you really think these people will defect? you're fucking delusional wh*toid scum

WE WILL TAKE THE GUNS

Attached: 10bf79d9-7b16-4e91-b245-9616f000309a-large16x9_JBCAirmenonScootersFacebook16x9.jpg (986x555, 88K)

If theyre so confident, then they should get the fuck on with it.

bring it you fucking muttmurrican obeast retard

nice try denying reality kike it is straight out of the JIDF playbook to demoralize enemies by stating the the Jewish Race has complete and undisputed power and we should just give up...

Attached: 2ndadmendmentredpill.png (996x4268, 3.16M)

>That pic
>AFB
There's a reason the got the nickname the "Chairforce"

>thats because those rice farmers had their nation, their homeland, and their families to protect from an invading force. americans are pacified sheep and will do as they are told
military won't obey, citizens won't obey.

>no they won't you stupid fucking mutt nigger, the american military is a tool of israel, not the american people and will do as they are told
you're a schizo

>ohhhh theres precedent alright, pic related. americans didn't do shit
pic related, you're retarded

Attached: 800.jpg (800x627, 116K)

>ohhhh theres precedent alright, pic related. americans didn't do shit

Bundy Ranch.

>that pic
OP pic disproves your bullshit, it wont happen. americans are mutt sheep and we'll lead them straight into the FEMA camps. israel has complete control

You can't even take our guns you idiot

then make your move partner. As long as I breathe on this planet, I will bear my arms.

with your strained wheezing due to obesity, you wont be breathing much longer

1/2

It’s a common claim I see from leftists: “You don’t need an AR-15, you couldn’t stop the government anyways! They have tanks and jets and drones and stuff!” Assuming our all-volunteer military would even follow orders to obliterate their own countrymen (the overwhelming majority would not) let’s point out the stupidity of such an argument.

The first thing you should understand is that heavy military hardware serves only one purpose: decimation. You gun-grabbers seem to think that if push came to shove every gun owner in America is going to be standing in the middle of a cornfield in Iowa waiting for a B2 to fly over and wipe them out. Hate to break it to you folks but we live in the same cities and towns that you do. Do you know what happens when you start lobbing bombs and missiles into cities and neighborhoods? Collateral damage. It’s not just the “gun tards” getting killed. It’s your family. Your friends. And you as well.

Such action would lead to an endless wave of insurgency. It is estimated that 53 million of the 126 million households in the USA have at least one firearm. At an average of 2.5 people per household if just 10% of the armed populace decided to fight back you’d be dealing with an insurgent force of over 13 million people. To put that into perspective in April of 2013 it took just TWO men to shut down the city of Boston for 48 hours with a few homemade IED’s and a single 9mm pistol. Thousands upon thousands of police, FBI, ATF, and National Guard had to be deployed to stop them.

The only thing Israel has is about a year or two left to exist

2/2

Now imagine the kind of chaos that 13 million armed citizens (many with military training of their own) would cause. An AR-15 is no match for a tank but a tank needs fuel. Fuel trucks are highly susceptible to pipe bombs. Their drivers are highly susceptible to bullets. And so on. You don’t attack an enemy’s strengths, you attack their weaknesses. We’re not going to face off with a tank or a drone, we’re going to shoot their operators. Get it yet?

And let us not forget – we’re talking about our home soil. Every person killed is one less producer. Every bomb dropped eliminates one more piece of infrastructure. The government would be destroying the very framework that makes its war machine possible. That's not exactly a winning strategy.

Unless you’re willing to completely annihilate a country via WMD’s (and in effect become absolute ruler of a complete wasteland) you will never stop a well-armed, widely dispersed insurgency without boots on the ground moving from door to door, city to city, state to state – where you run the risk of bullets flying back at you at every single encounter. I don’t think I need to explain the logistics of attempting this in a nation that has nearly 20,000 cities, 382 of them metropolitan, spread across 3.7 million square miles.

In short – stop being obtuse.

your pic just further proves my point, americans will be forced at gun point to race mix until there are no more whites left

>leaf has no idea what that picture is

Attached: 1568329076798.jpg (403x448, 30K)

*sigh
I'll post it since nobody else has

Attached: guns-tanks-drones.png (872x886, 190K)

nobody is reading that you stupid mutt, did you get that directly from one of your neo-nazi forums LMAO stupid stormtard

nice cope, it's almost as if you're TRYING to embarrass yourself.

Low effort. You must be new. All so tiresome.

>hurr durr hurr I can't comprehend logistics so fuck you

Shut up, leaf.

shut up leaf

All minorities and female. Surprised?

>thinking it's the military that's going to get shot by the civilians
brainlet

Attached: jaguar.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

OP is a blithering retard. You can’t just use drones, nukes and missiles against your own population, you will destroy your own industry, in order to combat an armed populace, you need police and military. The majority of police and military vote Republican and would very likely defect. And even then, they would have to face MILLIONS of violent gun owners, it would simply be impossible to police a lot of that, and eventually with the use of the internet, organisation would be achieved and the gun owners would march on Washington to meet the President.

A US Military Study disproves your bullshit statement. Also Following a Single Immoral Order causes exponentially less disillusionment than following several Immoral Orders and having to actually KILL Innocent Citizens. (or support killing by proxy) I have faith in my fellow man kike. Brothers do pic related in options for it is a slide thread!

Attached: sage.jpg (350x350, 31K)

>WE WILL RISE UP
meanwhile you have autism and obesity and spend your days on Jow Forums reacting to events but with no actual understanding of reality, when the food stops coming in you wont do shit nigger fucking dumb goyim

if it’ll be that easy, then why havent my arms been taken already? Y’all can just stroll right into town and take them all up without a bit of pushback. It’ll be a fucking cakewalk.

Did you just call me a goy? Are you a kike?

Attached: 1443942710591.png (1446x1437, 630K)

>A US Military Study disproves your bullshit statement.
>>A US Military Study
LOL the fact that you dumb goyim believe this retarded bullshit amuses me to no end

What are they going to do if people refuse?

>They'll just kill them!

See how long the government lasts when it kills off a huge swathe of taxpayers.

The military is already brainwashed into believing civvies are trash. They have their own community separate from Americans. Zog bots will literally do anything even if it meant smashing down the doors of white people to force them to race mix

nice cope leaf

You've clearly never been within 500 miles of a solder.

>See how long the government lasts when it kills off a huge swathe of taxpayers.
it doesn't have to last, jews will rule the ashes you fucking retard

>jews
t. jew

> yes Jow Forums goyim all studies are fake! do not trust any of them they are all kike inventions!

yeah and so what if i'm jewish? i'm telling you straight from the horses mouth.

Attached: kike.jpg (252x291, 29K)

This OP is a nigger tier leaf or a shekel lord level jew.

OP, you understand the premise of the second. You're just asking for the sake aren't ya?

Fucking lol could you imagine how mad your family in the military would be if they were deployed in the states and essentially told to turn on their own family for some forced gun buybacks?

FUCKING LOOOOOOLLLLLL. They'd shoot their CO's come home and bunker their entire neighbourhoods before taking one fucking gun from an american dwelling.

And here it is.

Sage and slide in all fields
It's bait

Attached: 1561340738473.jpg (476x477, 22K)

>Jews destroying their supporting power and shield goyim

Even if the Jews wanted to do that, they wouldn't be able to. Their nature would prevent it. Kill taxpayers? Less shekels, they wouldn't be able to resist.

My dick is twitching seeing the faces of misery on all these white mistresses and their dads crying agony! YAaaaaaaWw Shit NIGGA

but you agree that we jews are in power here, don't think this fight will be so "easy" for you mutt

Drop a shekel to run away from the vampire

Attached: jewish-blood-shitual.jpg (1385x1198, 743K)

Attached: 1565119405679.png (1158x1393, 137K)

no, you will just die trying

In a hypothetical confiscation scenario, the police would be used not the military. Marching a bunch of kids to school is something that army grunts can handle, negotiations and search warrants require finesse and negotiation skills that grunts don't have. And police are far more likely to defect because they would have to take weapons from their own neighbors, they live there, they're not 20 year old boys from out of state, they have an investment in the community.

One military might not.

But another military definitely will.

During the Civil War they always sent soldiers from the other side of the country to quell draft riots, with the effect that they were much more willing to put the riots down with extreme prejudice, because these people were total strangers, not their friends and neighbors. Meanwhile, their friends and neighbors back home were being quelled by troops from a different State too.

Nowadays they'll probably just invite foreign troops under a UN flag or some such and nobody will be able to complain about how illegal that would be because you'll be too busy ducking illegal bullets whizzing illegally past your fat fucking head.

Average city proportion of police are 1-3 per thousand citizens in the US. If 3% of the population fights back, that's 10:1 odds. Many police will refuse, too. Confiscation's not looking too likely, kikeanon

you're too fat and stupid too do anything

K

A lot of those soldiers were spics.

You know or they won't.

Think what is the purpose of this red demoralization and divide and conquer as always so what should you do to counter this?

See the truth that maybe just maybe some of the current events will somehow put us on track to ridding the world of the government banking cartel that everyone in the world is plagued with.

Yeah, this thread is a sign that the "deep state" / shadow government banking cartel is falling apart and they're becoming more and more desperate for their power over the weak minded masses.

Get fucked whoever loves hate anger fear and all things evil. You will pay dearly in the next plane after your current life, and I hope in tge next cycle the light in you is allowed to come out and do good instead of evil when the choice is given.

Hey guess what? You lost. :) and you know it. Stay seething leaf.

>WE WILL TAKE YOUR GUNS

You won't do shit faggot

calhoun.nps.edu/bitstream/handle/10945/31534/95Mar_Cunningham.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y
1994 study by Navy Lt Cmdr
46 question survey

The last question was "The U.S. government declares a ban on the possession, sale, transportation, and transfer of all non-sporting firearms. A thirty day amnesty period is permitted for these firearms to be turned over to the local authorities. At the end of this period, a number of citizens groups refuse to turn over their firearms.
Consider the following statement: `I would fire upon U.S. citizens who refuse or resist confiscation of firearms banned by the U.S. government"

Only 264 of 300 (88%) even gave an answer
Of those 264 only 79 (26.34%) said they'd fire on US citizens
That much is provable, there's rumors that similar surveys were done under Obama with similar results, but no hard evidence
The only "military" you're gonna have aiding in gun confiscations are gonna be a few pogs and some diversity promotions butter bars

Look into Eric Frein
Took 48 days, 1000 men from 6 agencies, 4 helos with thermal imaging, multiple MRAPs, tracking dogs, endless cop cars, and 1 siege vehicle to find 1 dude who went innawoods

Army has 1 million people
15% or 150,000 are actual infantry
Marines 200,000, I could not find actual #s on what % of marines are actual combat arms, out of extreme generosity's sake lets say 50% or 100,000
Total combined 250,000 men at arms
At full capacity you would have the resources to track down 250 Eric Freins
Thats assuming full compliance, perfect logistical situations and no need for combat arms overseas

You think 250 guys will resist and go innawoods in case of confiscation? I'd bet you a few shekels and then some

>American military
Niggers and trannies. At this point the Israeli army is more honorable and would defend its people better. Hahaha how sad

Speaking of pacified sheep...

Attached: Canadian-Human-Rights-Tribunal.jpg (640x360, 24K)

This kike awfully butt hurt about something... Afraid of number 110 Schlomo? Or did you just not get enough blood during your turn at the baby dick?

trumps trying at least.

Walking tall machine gun man
They spit on me in my homeland

They wouldnt use military to take our guns away. They will try and do it with police and of law enforcement task forces. You should see the task force that does drugs busts where I live, which is a pretty small town. But they have over 30 people decked out in military gear in armoured vehicles. That said if and when they kick my door down they will have to shoot and kill me. I'm not turning in or handing over anything. 1776 will commence again!!

Let them come for me. Ill take at least ine man out of action before they can fix my location, I guarantee it. I may die. But Im taking as many with me as possible.

Is a life insurance payout of $250,000 a head worth my $500 rifle? An injured trooper isnt going to be going back out without time and huge medical expenses.

I dont mind picking from their dead either. Be nice to own some full auto m4s, never fired only dropped once is always the best way to shop.

No they won’t you stupid fuck.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act

If they were to obey, they would be breaking the law and their own oath of service.

If that means I have to die, so be it. When confiscation happens this county won't be worth living in anymore.

Not another stupid fuck who thinks the military can actually beat its own armed civilians. Those rice farmers, as you say, had their "nation, homeland, and families" to protect them. Here you would be FIGHTING your own nation, homeland, and families....ya dumbfuck !

Seriously......the military sends the stupidest guys here to troll Jow Forums. Like some kind of hazing....."hey who gets Jow Forums tonight ? Let's send in the new guy...hahaha" !

They're laughing at you in the lunchroom "new guy". As are we !

Military's sunk if they pull shit !

As a US Army soldier, I can say with absolute confidence that we will never be used to disarm the American populace. No company commander would give that order to his enlisted, and no enlisted would follow it. Spec Ops might have the disposition to do it, but they don't have the numbers.
If disarmament happens, it will be through police.

Attached: 1568195605888.png (1242x2009, 1.91M)

“Restriction on direct participation by military personnel

The Secretary of Defense shall prescribe such regulations as may be necessary to ensure that any activity (including the provision of any equipment or facility or the assignment or detail of any personnel) under this chapter does not include or permit direct participation by a member of the Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine Corps in a search, seizure, arrest, or other similar activity unless participation in such activity by such member is otherwise authorized by law.”

You forgot that the instant the Gov starts attacking their own citizens is the instant the rest of the world gets involved.

Soldiers defect if they're properly propagandized.

Attached: Russian army rebels.png (907x625, 55K)