My name is Wingloo

My name is Wingloo.

I come from a country of genocide.

As you frantically masturbate to anime, Wingloo is foraging the immolated forest for fragments of food. As you screech your babylike demands for fried snacks and electronic entertainment, Wingloo is patching the corrugated tin on a shack perforated by shrapnel. As your chubby, semen-moistened hands type out an enraged comment on the newest Harry Potter trailer, my scarred, sinewy and coarsened hands dig a grave for my youngest daughter, felled by cholera.

But you can still absolve yourself. Wingloo is coming soon to your country. Wingloo needs food, care and comfortable housing. Wingloo needs your politeness and courteous manners – to show that you are not just helping him because you feel you must, but because you are truly sorry for your fire of cruelty that has lacerated the world.

More and more, you will see me. I am your new neighbor. I am the policeman making sure you behave. I am the friend and neighbor you see every day as you walk through your neighborhood. Each day, more and more, you will feel pride that I am the new face of your country.

My name is Wingloo.

Attached: 1568359827004.jpg (250x175, 5K)

I will put an axe through wingloos brain.

We should use niggers as an alternative meat source. They gotten be better than bugs.

More like fried chicken wingloo

I literally don't care anymore

I did, then I saw how you behave

Dog food after target practice!

Did you use a thesaurus?

Wingloo is the captain now.

Nigger

This is a good idea actually.

Winglu is the perfect zogbot. The ideal slave.

>low IQ
>never asks questions other than can I eat it or can I fuck it?
>can live in squalor and filth in a tiny shoebox apartment, thinks its luxurious
>easily distracted with shiny shiny gadgets and badly directed jewish movies
>will eat insects and corn meal
>can be herded from one place to another with promises of feed
>will worship his goblin-jew slave masters as gods because they give him nig treats occasionally
>never sticks by his family because African law of the jungle genetics make him spunk and run
>has no awareness of who he is or how things came to be, completely clueless and rootless
>will gladly be a house nigger for the jews doing shabbos goyim stuff as long as he gets fed

Let's see what color Wingloo's blood is.

If Wingloo and his brother Imbekwe and their assorted wives and numerous children get busy you can stay in the basement and masturbate. My pension needs to be funded, son.

Attached: boom.jpg (940x473, 83K)

Wingloo's ancestors shouldn't have been a bunch of worthless sub 70 iq niggers that can't even invent a wheel, then.

go the fuck home wingloo

good to see you, wingnut. who are you addressing?

>large
>breed fast
>probably dont taste awful
>not smart enough to really suffer
>produce less waste than cattle
yknow this isnt a half bad idea

>I come from a country of genocide.
Clearly they're slacking

It's also good because in america the prison system is full of niggers already rounded up for us so all we'd have to do is gas the systems with zyklon B and from there they can be shoveled off to the butcher.

WINGLOO... TOP KEK!

Also its probably really nutritious. Check out some sv3rige videos about the illuminati and cannibalism.

you have to cut their balls first, or they will taste bad

10/10 thread

Wingloo can suck a fat one.

Stop having children you cant feed.

but then how would people morally superior to us force a global economy that clearly needs to support a nigger infestation?

Tldr

Attached: 1552735187553.jpg (474x726, 35K)

Can Wingloo poo in a loo?
Is Wingloo poo, too?

Cool story bro.

Not a single fuck will be given.

Wingloo belongs in a zoo.