Varg

What do you think about him?

Attached: varg-new-channel-e1559819065871.jpg (747x464, 30K)

gay

Dunkelheit

bump

Asking the real question: once Sowili turns 16, which one of us get to marry her?

Attached: sowili.jpg (680x585, 69K)

Absofuckinglutely retarded. A shitstain among whites. And a divide and conquer kike.

A know-it-all autistic faggot who thinks he's alpha coz he stabbed some guy.

He throws the hardest redpills to swallow, he's the most based among the based. Hail Varg!

Retard on welfare.

I wish he hadn't been clumped in with a bunch of other random youtubers and banned for some hysterical virtue signalling purge. His channel and videos were comfy

Good music, bad opinions.

He thinks the USSR existing is a consequence of "neocons" like Christopher Columbus and Andrew Jackson being mean to injuns. Antifa SJWs with mohawks post the same kind of nonsense on kikebook.

Should have just stuck to doing black metal instead of making gay vlogs and DnD ripoffs.

fpbp, the guy is a raging faggot
See his "I would die for this Turkish guy" post he did recently

an edgy sperg
but one of my favourite memes

Attached: tism.png (492x419, 308K)

>t. Yangtard.

>look like a fat hobo
>on french welfare
>we are supposed to see him as the white race savior

He murdered a guy in cold blood and burned down churches. What’s to know?

encourages people to learn useful skills and get smarter and more useful. I can see why this site hates him though. Useless man children.

> be varg
> be dorky hardcore dnd nerd
> be unemployed loser
> hang around record shops all day
> mommy is paying for tendies, life is good
> be edgy as fuck
> make metal music
> burn down churches to be even more edgy
> kill somebody for being edgy as well
> go to prison
> make videos about how superior i am
> 4chins users eat that shit up

Varg = Retard
Varg's Fanbase = Even more retarded

He's a 50 year old child.

A literal snownigger brainlet and ironically a traitor to white people, who praised the shitskin muslims for raping and genociding whites just becaues they were Christians

Attached: (((Varg))).png (2616x548, 2.27M)

The only place I've ever heard about him is here, which isn't saying much since you guys regularly deep throat fuckheads like Molyneux and Yang.

If he wasn't a complete d&c snownigger larping, he would be pretty based. He clearly seems based on capitalism and communism and living simply.

*larper

memes

Mr. Jesuit is back.

Epitome of 1488 - low iq fedora trash

The embodiment of anti-white Pagan LARPing.

> And then, at 7 years olds you would send the child into the cave, with the beast.
Varg is based and is right on a lot but I believe years of solitary has took its toll.

Linkin park makes realer metal

Yeah and Madonna is a virgin.

Absolutely BASED

Anyone telling you otherwise is a jew, a crypto jew (christcuck) or a non-white

Attached: 52257cc02a6ef33a77c7b7ed176d6966.jpg (816x1136, 116K)

Great guy

This is all you need to know. And if you had three or more brain cells you see him for the edgy faggot that he is.

Attached: nordcuck - Copy.png (755x521, 348K)

has a few bizarre takes, think he might be trolling sometimes. Has some great wisdom too though about starving the beast, quite compelling ideas on our ancestors spiritual practices/beliefs and he makes amazing European music. Got to respect his ability to maintain such an active group of butthurt stans online though.

he is right on some things, wrong on others, but i still think he's based having 8 white kids and living in nature away from a degenerate society

Varg is why white identity father figure.

dsadas

Based music
Funny
Actually live as he teach

But other than that he is a retard with no understanding of history or the world.

Varg makes a lot of sense, he's off on the nat soc trip though, Hitler din due nuffen he a good boy. Other than that at least he's pro white and doesn't worship a dead jew on a stick.

Do I spot some dark roots within that still young blonde hair? Oy oy oy

You don't

I miss his videos.

Attached: varg.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

>wagie mad at welfare leeching
Good goyim. Work like the feudal serf you are.

He is basically Jow Forums as an older guy

Based & redpilled.

Divide and conquer Kike
I find scandinavians to be the most hard working people, this retard on the other side is like a nigger living of welfare

He makes good fish sticks.

You do realise working hard puts more money into the pockets of the people trying to replace us?

SHG remnant from the Yamnaya invasion of Western Europe. Has formed a cargo cult around scrapes of Nazi ideology from the 1930s. He is a snow abo.

Take a (you)

Attached: 15684610418231134952527.jpg (1728x2304, 879K)

Cuck Swede disliking Varg because he is real Viking. Go to arabia piece of shieet

Varg is a Role Model.

That looks like America

I used to like vargs music growing up. I even bought myferog and tried playing it but it doesn't come with a campaign so I was never certain what kind of setting it was supposed to be. I read the essays on his personal website and concluded that he was crazy.

Well now post red pill I actually agree with all those essays. Varg has become a total faggot. He's larping as living off the grid while still having an internet connection and buying stuff off of Amazon. He spends his time doing the nordfag d&c shit trying to undermine Italians and meds. He lives off of the French welfare system while collecting royalties from his music like a Nigger. Frankly the lad does more harm than good and honestly he could just disappear and be happy with his life at this point.

He looks EEF though.

He's gone insane and keeps posting absolutely deranged things on Twitter.

Made cool music back in the day

Has like 6 white kids with some autist

Makeds TRV KVLT pagan D&D ripoffs

6.66/10 overall

Attached: greek.jpg (290x174, 7K)

The brown-eyed shitskins vs blue-eyed whites is just hilarious divide and conquer.

Some retard who is not white by his own definition

He hates christianity yet hes named gandalf the white on twitter. How retarded can you be?

Hipster Nationalist who loves to have a contrarian opinion about everything.

Elaborate

He loved tolkien until he learned that he wss catholic. Now his coping mechanism says that tolkien was catholic only nominally and now loves his works saying its pure paganism

little snow nigger bitch

yeah but his works contain zero reference to jewsus so this is fair enough.

>who is aragorn

He is based. I like him, his message and his music. I do disagree with his stance on Christianity however because I am Christian myself

>He loved tolkien until he learned that he wss catholic
He still loves him

>and now loves his works saying its pure paganism
The ethos of Tolkien's mythos is purely pre-christian. It's taken directly from the world of early Germanic, Greek, Celtic.. Indo-European people. The heroic myth, the aesthetics, the veneration of nature, the prechristian races inhabiting the world... I could go on, it's all profoundly pagan.

Yes, Tolkien was a Catholic but his works weren't. His field of study was historical linguistics and philology so all he did was digging up the pre-christian past of his ancestors, he even translated Beowulf.

Attached: 1476387943216.jpg (2048x1365, 1.35M)

beowulf is a christian work too

Ah ok, I get it.

nice

Good principles, boring metal though I appreciate the lofi nature of it.

>gone insane
You don't understand black metal.
Poseurs make me fucking sick.
Black metal is embracing insanity or questioning sanity itself.

Attached: 1568161327445.jpg (250x250, 8K)

dude I wish I was as brootal as u

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

he looks good in sexy undies.

Attached: 71YeWa94ikL._UX679_.jpg (679x679, 181K)

>when you see a pile of rocks

Attached: A0A1A469-F601-4796-B17A-A76CB56D4C45.jpg (714x800, 72K)

>Tolkien was a Catholic but his works weren't
Stop appropriating our culture, heathen

Attached: 5DF5C351-1771-4FC7-9A65-2DACE7B3A315.jpg (850x400, 71K)

>when you see a dying jew on a cross

Attached: 1565256990185.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

Historical half truths mixed with retarded assumptions. While he is right about modern society, he himself is a fraud that lived from his wife’s inheritance.
A complete fraud, his family is very bourgeois and no normal european family could afford their supposed „natural life style“

Any Florida guys here? Im near Ocala if any of you want to shoot the shit. Its saturday and Im bored as fuck.

Attached: toyota bog.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

It's really sad that varg has such a negative view of America because we have plenty of cheap land where he can live a simple life and the government here won't send swat teams to his house every year. You can tell that his wife calls all the shots.

8 WHITE KIDS

>What do you think about him?

Drunk mall santa

Check out vinyl oaks, a record store. I'm like 50 miles from you but I'd like to check that place out. Be forewarned I think a brown fella owns it.

That's vinyl oasis I meant
Fucking captcha sucks!

he completes the jewzog checklist

- hates Jesus
- promotes pagan bullshit

>if it walks like a jew

Delusional arrogant piece of shit.

He killed a white man, but he's about 20 years ahead of the rest of us.

Attached: gilf.jpg (634x923, 151K)

>mfw the civilization doesn't collapse and in the end varg is just a caveman with 20 kids living in the woods and running around playing vikings while the rest of the world keeps advancing forward

Attached: 1547152520349.jpg (480x640, 12K)

>ravaging and pillaging prosperous christian towns
Truly living to his pagan roots

I like his music, not an ultra fan but I think he composed good albums, his music specially gives me a catchy relax and spirituality that I could have never seen before (mainly because of modern-day promoted music, aka pop and meme rap). Socially/Politically speaking, I have mixed feeling. On one side, he is 100% correct about the collapse of civilitation and permaculture, he has a wife (wich is something some Jow Forums 30 year old users cannot do) he also has children and that is something I respect, preserving your culture is one of the best things you can do. But on the other side of the bridge, he sometimes acts like a divide and conquer retard. In numerous ocasions, he calls spaniards "christianized moors" and he got so coward and so faggot that in the comments of that video, he clarifies that "not all spaniards are moors, not all moors are spaniards" in that moment, I started to criticise him. He is overall 7/10 being cool, but he has an obsession on who is truly european and he sometimes seizes on others cultures (roman and greek culture mosltly) and says that ancient greeks were nordic or some retarded apropiation on mediterraneans and slavs.

Attached: 250px-Varg_Vikernes-2.jpg (250x260, 21K)

Attached: 1554816778270.jpg (1117x1236, 344K)

I'm a Deist, not a pagan, but I HATE Abrahamic religions, I love survivalism, and I believe in living a simple rural life. So I like Varg.

Catholicism stole a lot from paganism tho, so paganism is still a part of it.

No. Christian monks put in some Christfaggotry, but almost all scholars argue it originated as a PAGAN story.

Kys you jew loving faggot.

Attached: varg.png (811x889, 1.04M)

Self-hating white nigger.

retarded inbreed larper, and a murderer as well, I bet he fucks his kids

if anything this guy just contribute for more savage shitskins to plague the west along with their religion, I bet he craves for an islamic takeover of the christian nations

he is a snownigger

check

Attached: Varg.jpg (208x206, 9K)