Boomers are the most cancerous generation on earth

>be my dad
>in his 40s
>have blue collar nigger job
>plan to introduce me to it
>"but dad I don't want to lay bricks like a nigger all day"
>REEEEEE WHY DO YOU COMPLAIN I'M OFFERING YOU A JOB YOU'RE LUCKY TO HAVE A DAD LIKE ME
>explain that I don't give a shit about bricks and i want to pursuit my studies
>NO ONE IS GONNA HIRE YOU LOL AND IF YOU'RE GETTING HIRED YOU'RE GONNA BE PERMANENTLY TEMPORARY
>tell him that i need to leave my shit hole to have better job prospects
>YOU'RE GONNA BE A FUTURE DISHWASHER IN FOREIGN LAND MARK MY WORDS
>goes on rambling about how he had already a wife and kids at my age
>ask him why he doesn't hire a fucking nigger to help him out instead of being a pain in the ass and interrupting my studies
>"I don't trust blacks, albanians, romanis or anyone who isn't italian"
>people ask him if he's racist
>"lol no I'm not racist i just don't trust them"
Why are boomers so spoiled and demanding, and can't even be honest about their own shit?

Attached: 1555772265296.jpg (720x739, 63K)

Why do you think you're too good for everything?

You can make money and study at the same time, moran.

>You have to be a 40 IQ retard like me because I said so
Niggers everyone, no wonder everythings fucked

Your dad is probably right
Do you still live at home? If you do and are over 18 you should be at work with your dad for free you fucking parasite

That was a pretty boring story.

Unless your studies are in STEM or business, you're fucked. I would unironically get into a trade if I were you. Also good for him for not hiring a nigger, way too many in every major Italian city like a bunch of leeches.

Your dad sounds based as fuck you whiny bitch. Fuck niggers, fuck gyppos, fuck albanians

Oh yeah and btw meanwhile all the minorities and kikes and women are the ones being pushed into higher positions because you fags are such niggers goddamn, you cucks are all retards

God I hope this is b8. If not, you're a disgusting piece of shit and I hope you die.

If he is studying something that can't gaueentee him a job his IQ probably isn't that much higher than 40 either

If your siding with a retarded nigger wop then your IQ is probably 20 like everyone else itt who loves to suck jew dick all day

Are you having a stroke or something?

What's it like being poor?

All your country does is suck Jew dick you fucking moron what are you on about?

your dad is right, just take the job and earn some money. You can quit anytime without a problem because the boss is your father.

I love Italian people so much. God bless u OP

> Country with 30% youth unemployment
> Says no to stable job

Goddamn retarded spaghettibrain

He's Italian, multi generational homes are a thing in most of Europe.

>people ask him if he's racist
>"lol no I'm not racist i just don't trust them
Honesty and personal responsibility are anathema to boomers I fucking swear.

>disappointment to hardworking dad
>still lives at home
>plays video games every day
>won't move out
>has no money
>has no girlfriend
>makes up stories to post on Nazi white supremacist anime boards
>but he's brown...
The absolute state of Spaghetti niggers

If your dad is in his 40s he’s not a boomer he’s a generation x’er. But you should listen to him, get a real job like a real man and learn how to work hard, honestly the world doesn’t need any more computer programmers

Fucking nigger motherfucker. Laying bricks and listening to music seems so fucking nice and you get to work with your old man. My dad fucking molested me when i was 10 and went to prison when i was 12 and I havent seen him since, im 21 now. I wish i had a loving father I could work with you absolute fucking scum. No one even calls me back for jobs I apply to and im on the verge of getting kicked out fucking ungrateful bastard. Seriously fuck you

Italians spill out with quals everywhere else other than Italy though.

We have too many here for fucks sake.

You sound fucking retarded. Your parents are probably deeply embarrassed by you.

Protip for you leaf, since you seem to be struggling here: if you don't have an actual idea in your mind, don't post.

Lay bricks you pussy, he's not trying to get you a job, he's trying to turn you into a man.

Turn him into a nigger more like.

cry more

Are you male or female? Pretty fucked up either way.

Hard work doesnt make you a nigger you fucking idiot
Male

Am I wrong?

How many Americans have died for Israel ? Fuck how many have died BECAUSE of Israel?
How much money do you send to them?

I know you don't like to hear it, but your country does nothing but bend over for the Jews

>In his 40's
>Real boomer
Pick one.

You can study after work. Meanwhile you work, built up muscle laying bricks, whilst listening to racist podcasts on on your mp3. And get paid. How is this not a Win Win?

Exactly, it's the whip that makes you a nigger, people forget that.

You are retarded, it always possible to work and study.
Yeah you can't be lazy all day doing shit, but that's probably what you want anyway.

Building infrastructure for zog while getting payed pennies isn’t intuitive either. At least learn something you can do as a business but also starve the system as well.

Any racist podcasts to recommend? I didn't know there was such a thing. I'm a sparky and like to control my area by having a loud radio.

Boomers are now being born in the late 70s?

Fib on your resume. Say you worked for Toysrus or some other recently defunct wagie job.

Your father seems like a great, caring and loving person. You sound like an ungrateful spoiled little bitch ass nigger thinking your destined for greatness. I'd bet everything I own your studies are on something completely useless dead end garbage and not half as useful as an actual trade like your hard working boomer father.

Eat a dick, you entitled wop nigger.

Masonry is an important skill. Take the job. Even if you don't like it and leave later you will still have work and gain the knowledge and experience to broaden your scope of the world.

Literally only niggers with their homo erectus laziness bullshit think this way. Embrace your cro-magnon side that drives you on instead of feeling superior because it exists within you.

>thinks he's actually caring
>fights 24/7 with his wife if she doesn't want to sit down and watch movies with him and threatens her
>literally doesn't buy anything unless he likes it
>still screeches about it all the while i never asked a cent out of his pockets because i pay with my scholarships
Lmao you're delusional

Relax I've got an erasmus traineeship next summer and they say those who take part in it are 70% more likely to land a job. Plus being able to cook some shitty pasta as an italian makes you favorable to being hired quickly elsewhere. A friend of mine went to the UK some years ago and he got hired straight away despite having no connections or anything besides his high school diploma and skills to cook. He's been working there for years and he's never running out of work.

Im not able to lie dude. I wish I could

Ue devi prendere in mano il mattone e diventare un buon muratore come papa

Boomers are people who don’t work at all and live off of retirement benefits. Your dad just doesn’t want you to be lazy.

Attached: C5376383-D54D-4009-8990-C94D9151590C.jpg (1326x830, 91K)

Lol at anyone falling for obvs cato bait like this

if your dad is racist then he is actually a pretty decent boomer. physical labor when you are a teen is good too, nothing stop you from getting your Kike Indoctrination alongside real work - you should be looking into Trades not Education anyway.

your dad is better than the PATRIOTS HAVE NO SKIN COLOR boomer shit in the US, or fuckers with a Come and Take it flag on the back of their F150 right alongside their Thin Blue Line flag.

One thing that helped me get a job is handing a resume to a manger after doing on online application. Literally try to do 10 a day. You should atleast have a job within a month. Holiday season is coming soon and retail stores will literally take anyone.

Not interested in taking up that debate with you, that's between you and I just want to see less vapid leafposting.

No one gives a fuck about what you want, friend.

Your dad wants you to work hard in your homeland and hates niggers? Seems like he’s the smart one and you’re the fucking retard

Thanks man but Idk if I have a month. Im signed up with a temp agency too but their jobs are usually an hour away and they take 10$ a day for the bus but I might have to do that anyways.

He's not a leghista, leans left more than I

>i want to pursuit my studies
What studies? I doubt he would say shit like that if you were going to become an engineer.

Your dad sounds based.

He's only racist when it comes to his job, he criticized salvini and wishes to take in migrants to pay for his retirement.

Youre a faggot

Yeah sure hard work doesn’t make u a nigger but it’s a waste of ur fucking time that’s for sure.

Exactly the type of useless post I was talking about. Kill yourself leaf faggot.

Your dad sounds like a good guy and you sound like a faggot

Builds muscles.
Develops skillful and profitable knowledge.
Teaches one to NOT be an entitled faggot.
Keeps you away from degenerate pop culture.

Yeah, sounds like a total waste of time. It's much smarter to take on 10's of thousands in debt without any guarantee that you will get a job to pay it off. You're so much smarter than those stupid wagecucks.

Stay mad, sissy.

It's funny how obsessed Americans are with us, leaf this and leaf that

Fix your own shitty country before you worry about ours

Blue collar niggers will unironically tell you that you should stop going to university and become a fucking brickie because it is "redpilled" to work a backbreaking shit-tier shittily paid nigger job.

Attached: 1549321907538.jpg (629x568, 30K)

Seconded

Have you ever wondered, even for a moment, WHY it is that -everyone- here despises the leaf? Just think about that for a sec.

>hey leaf
>be self aware

kek

You have a good dad. He will teach you to do something with your hands, and when society collapse due to war and starvation you will know how to build. The rest of your generation will probably be below you in the remains of society.

This, honestly i saw all kinds of negroes doing manual work in London and breaking their backs for a meager pay. My dad thinks he's fucking redpilled for having a shit tier job and getting paid by clients 2 weeks later when almost all the money goes into taxes and food.
To top it off he blames his parents for not sending him to uni but could have gone on his own if he wished to even if he was married.
>b-but muh kids
Nobody asked him to make kids, he simply obeyed his parents like a good goy and went the way he didn't wish to take to support a family he built up to look respectable in front of his mom and dad. How I am worse for wanting to do what he refused to do is beyond me, and I don't give a fuck about appearances or what people think while he's literally obsessed with wanting to look better than everyone else.

My friend has a masters degree in accounting. He also had previous experience at a very large firm, yet he hasn't been able to find a job recently. One accounting job offered him $35k per year for a full time job. He actually ended up applying for a job at a fucking retail store selling outdoor apparel because it paid the same amount but with better benefits. They turned him down.

Welcome to the 21st century.

>in his 40s
He's not a boomer and you're too young to be posting here

>"but dad I don't want to lay bricks like a nigger all day"
That's a good job, but you're literally dumber than a nigger because you don't want it.

> pursuit my studies
Advanced Faggotry? Whatever you're studying is A) Worthless and B) You will never be good at it.

Take the job or kill yourself and livestream it you worthless piece of shit.

Yeah joke is on me for wasting my time, I know.

Your dad's already had prior families and kids like you prior etc, so you should trust him, also has life experience. You realize you can study and work at the same time right?
Stupid nigger, you're lucky to have a dad like that, or a dad at all ungrateful fuck

>be a dad
>have a kid in his 20s
>kid goes to some shitty school thinking he's going to have a future with his philosophy degree
>finally just decide to tell my kid he's an idiot and he should just come work with me so he can make decent money and have a life
>kid says his philosophy degree is more important than laying bricks and he's going to be a billionaire CEO one day
>WHEN I'M A CEO NOBODY IS GOING TO USE BRICKS ANYMORE WE'RE GOING TO 3D PRINT HOUSES
>jesus christ
>tell him he's too stupid to have a hope for a future and he better come work with me or he's going to end up as a dishwasher because that will be all he is capable of doing
>kid said he won't end up washing dishes and that he supports refugees entering the country because they'll wash the dishes for us
>I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!"
>I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later!"
>looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of bel air

Attached: 1531923698472.gif (467x398, 74K)

Hard cunt trips

You get an A for effort.

Fucking ungrateful macaroni retard. You're the quintessential millennial faggot.

I don't even know what you hoped to accomplish with this desu. Very bad job.

>If I ever do a blue collar job for more than 5 minutes my suppressed nigger genes will take hold of me forever
Without discipline you are nothing

I r8 8/8, real gr8.

zio, studia se ne hai la possibilità. io dopo aver lavorato per un po' ho ripreso l'uni e sto finendo il primo anno a 27 anni, ma ci sta un sacco.
è bello sapere cose, poi è anche una bella formazione sociale/di vita in generale.

>y-y-you should kill yourself for not wanting to live a shit life
I know slavs aren't white but i doubt they'd like to work overtime on Saturdays and Sundays from the crack of dawn to 9/10 PM because one is so incompetent he can't hire a decent helper or single out jobs that will inevitably waste his time. Go on tell me how i should quit my career and do a nigger job.

Attached: 1558502995861.png (644x800, 14K)

What "carrier", nigger? You still live with your parents on your parents' money.

Have you ever considered the fact that anyone who isn't a total autist doesn't take this site seriously?

Why, would you even begin to think I care what people here think?

Grow up autist

Go lay some bricks user. Your dad wants your help and you can have free time for your studies afterwards. Go off to uni when you’ve got money saved up.
ALSO not every job is for niggers. If basic skilled or unskilled labor is passed on, a lot of convenient jobs go away. What if every restaurant employee wanted to move on to the better paying healthcare field? You need those positions to keep your comfortable convenient life. Don’t make fun of them.

>Be American
>Care what people say about you on Jow Forums

Pathetic

Do you realize that is just a long version of what a child says in that situation?

You have proven him right by making such a stupid post.

>Dad is in your 40's,
cringe my dad is in his 80's

>You still live with your parents on your parents' money.
What money? The 10€ surplus they spend for groceries? Or the uni taxes i paid with my own scholarships? Or the cafeteria food I get for FREE because of my grades?

What ever you say buddy.

Also, do you ever wonder why -everyone- in the civilized world hates you?

The fact that you assume cooking is a niceer job than brick-laying says alot about your stupidity

40's not a boomer you lazy little cunt.

Kek, American morality is based on biggest morality: if your dad doesn't molest you and is around at all, you're fucking lucky and privileged.

It's the usual, parents screech at you to do either what they've done (and made them miserable), or what they wish they had done (and didn't, because just like you do now, they knew back then would have made them miserable.)
It's too hard for an average human being to figure out what's best for their psiche, Key alone that of their children. The only good parenting is supporting your children's wishes and choices in moderation, but frankly schooling until 18 is a mistake and ruins most kids' development by keeping them away from real society too long.

Working your ass off twice as long as a normal employee for the same amount of money is ridiculous. If your best prospect in life is being stuck laying bricks 13 hours a day with an entitled boomer you must have a sad life.

Were mad because of the notorious rampant shitposting. We can’t even have a humor thread without a Canadian saying the line.

What are you even studying? Cant be STEM if you still havent mentioned it.

Help him and you’ll make more money. Build a family business from the ground up. Honestly, it really does sound like you’re a whiny child. You don’t like your parents, you’re poor, just move out. Why are you even bitching on here if you made up your mind? Jow Forums has turned in to such a fucking shit show. It’s just circle jerks and whiny children who just want validation by strangers on the internet.

How about you come up with your own argument instead of trying to bastardize mine you weak cunt.

Do you know how percentages work? If you don't have the absolute data, they're probably scamming you.

Your dad is absolutely right, lil zoom zoom.