Why are chinks soulless?

Every time i see a video of an accident there is a chink watching for 1 sec and walking away like nothing happened.
What is wrong with them?
Any other country with the same mentality?

Here in italy once i fell from my bike because there was some ice on the road and everyone closeby came to help and ask if i was ok/needed an ambulance.

Attached: 1566821132430s.jpg (250x162, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CarlZha/status/1165639342301143040
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

idk but a chinese qt accidentally rubbed her ass against my face in the movie theater a few weeks ago on her way out. it was amazing

Attached: tank.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

twitter.com/CarlZha/status/1165639342301143040

this bitch had a McDonalds poster in her room. fuck the CIA for causing so much suffering

they fear to be sued
check google

They have a higher INT score but roll for shit on Empathy scores. Just the way it is. You'll notice it more. That's why taking one as a wife is HIGHLY not recommended.

it's a side effect of too many people and all looking the same. someone dies, oh well, there's half a million other guys just like him. After a couple of years of living in an overpopulated shithole where everyone has that mentality, and being desensitized to seeing chinese women run over by dumptrucks and children eaten by escalators you just stop giving a fuck.

If you are balancing on a knife edge, you focus on what's in front of you or risk bad things.

chink use logic and logic has high iq but no remorse

They are bugs and lack emotion, what do you expect? Wonders of Communism...

This thread has a serious lack of Chinese traffic cam video.

Attached: chinese driving 3.webm (360x636, 1.05M)

ITT Pajeets

Because they are not human?
Different species behave differently, it’s perfectly normal.

It doesn't happen a lot. You get only to watch bad examples. There was a time when insurance scam was really a problem. In China you have to pay someones entire life worth of medical cost if needed. Some poor people that don't give a fuck would just jump infront while you car stand stil and pretend to be hit.

Attached: chinese bowling.webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

There is nothing logical about it.
By being a souless chink you make sure everyone else is a souless chink aswell.
And when you are in need of help everyone will walk by you watching you bleed to death.

Fuggg

Attached: chinese driving 2.webm (640x352, 1.18M)

Bug people has a colony mentality. Individual means nothing to them.

>Chinks can't drive
Checks out.

They can, but when they do it has hilarious results.

Attached: chinese driving.webm (640x366, 1.7M)

>MUH SOULLESS CHINK REEEEEEEE
Go shoot up a school or make another genocide, low IQ whiteoid.

Cherry picking fascist hellhole china has nothing to do with its people.

It's like something out of a comedy kek.

No, only jews are and project.

If you don't want us to laugh, stop being so fucking funny.

Attached: chinese drive through.webm (480x270, 1.87M)

1.3 billion Chinese and 0 Formula One champions from the lot of them, really makes you think

Then why do all their escalators and lifts fail if they're so high iq

Kek. There are probably more spectators casualties over pilots in chinese f1

Why do you have pajeets snd brexit if you are so high iq

Needs that saxophone track from the Benny Hill show
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ

Chinks seem to have bizarrely horrible luck. That shit just never happens to white people.

That was aweful.
But such terrible situational awareness.
A white person would have seen that coming and moved, then btfo of the equally oblivious chink driver.

Attached: 66986790898.png (500x493, 52K)

Imagine the smell

Stale rice a roni and garlic. Asians all got that same smell up in their homes.

>It doesn't happen a lot.

How can you say that when there are videos of hundreds of people walking by?
If it was 5 people walking on, then 1 person stopped to check on them, then I would let it go, but..

There are plenty of videos of people helping the injured. This is POL, full of shit posts. Like I said. There was a time when people where wrongly executed for false rape allegation and scammed for lifetime insurance and this kind of stories changed peoples mind in China

Chinese are npc bots

Indians and Russians are the same.

They just don't give a fuck about casualties.

Makes them easier to shoot tho

Attached: tumblr_p8q7qkxoVd1wjvco9o1_400.jpg (400x400, 14K)

In China if you help somebody after an accident, someone after being hit by a car for example, you become liable to pay their medical bills and it's almost as if you're accepting 'responsibility' for their medical care.

t. Lived in China for 3 years.

asians are unevolved

Chinks have high knowledge retention but zero ability to think critically

This makes sense to me

Wow

if they were truly soulless then you wouldn't be watching footage of it since the only reason it makes it onto the internet is because someone somewhere in China gave a shit

What the person which came up with this mean? Is there even any benefit for anyone for forcing such law?

How? explain.

Attached: 1507929597941.jpg (500x360, 151K)

Literally no Chinese in any motor sport and they suck ass at GT sport too

Overpopulation and behavioral sink

That's because of general building and safety standards dumbass.
China doesn't give a shit about that, even dumb shitholes in latin america build stuff according to ISO.
China is what happens when a country is not colonized.
We got all our urban standards from the French, because the Spaniards are useless so we had to import them.