Afwf and wfaf are the future

afwf and wfaf are the future

Attached: 1564646023801.jpg (2907x2029, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what the fuck am i looking at?

>this is someone's fetish
it's a bit specific but I guess it works as generic role reversal

Asian females in the west are materialistic whores that play jewish to move up the social ladder. Asian men in the west are faggot cucks who submit to mainstream liberalism or are seething incel faggots who have no balls.

I don't now but that's hot

The women of Japan or Nippon, as it's called in Japan, are prized and valued throughout the world. Japanese women are considered to be many times more beautiful and many times more sexually exciting than from Western women and I for one happen to agree. I've dated a few Japanese girls and I will just suffice it to say I will not go back to dating Western women. And maybe it's a cultural thing, maybe it's that Japanese women look like preteens. People say that Japanese girls have tighter pussies but that's not true they're just more shallow so you bang against the cervix more readily and to me, that's gross. Also they have these little slit slits for eyes which might be the reason why they seem to be soulless, is it because I can't penetrate their slit eyes is that why they look soulless to me or are they really soulless and the conclusion that I came to is that yes Asians have no souls they're closer to robots or insects than any other race there is, which is probably why they invented things such as Nintendo and the Casio watch.

Attached: 1567936065514.jpg (640x613, 61K)

Attached: jiren kek.png (203x205, 53K)

Asians aren't nearly flatnosed enough. Good job for the artist to catch the trashy clothing and accessories that western women use.

Some white women giving some other white women a... whatever that's called... foot thing.

i want the blonde on the left and the asian on the right

white women giving chink women foot women thing, basically what's implied here is that CHINA 1, CHINA SUPA WAN AND ARR YOUR MUTT WOMEN WIRR BE FORCED TO WORK FOR OUR WOMEN DAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: okay.jpg (471x641, 31K)

Lol Asians having to do the foot thing to our women had clearly hurt them deeply. Why else make this comic?

What kind of pathetic revenge power fantasy is this? Everyone knows it's us niggers that patreon these chink shops.

>dad top tier asian, aka Japanese
>mom aryan from France
>I look Guatemalan

Why live?

Attached: 6218F72B-C93E-4580-84F4-260D6E9639C7.jpg (900x450, 99K)

you will get a black bvll as by jewish law

what is "afwf" and "wfaf"

An Asian fever dream

I know this is supposed to be degrading but spa service is honest, dignified work.

I like how the subservient white women are still depicted as beautiful, arguably more so than the chinks they serve in the picture. Compare that to the goblinoids you see working at the real asian beauty parlors. This makes me think of poor Cinderella being made to scrub floors and such, much more beautiful and pure than her ugly and wicked masters. Was that the intended message of this picture?

no matter how much nonwhites hate whitey they still cannot refrain from showing their inferiority complex from time to time

God, I sure hope so.

Kek

Well yes, it adds insult to injury that supposedly the mos beautiful and master race will be the servants to ugly mongols because they wanted some "ethnic" foods and watched some television.

2 > 3 > 4 > 1

Do you think China hasn't slid much, much farther down that slope than the West? What do you think you would find if you tried to compare Western influence in the East vs. Eastern influence in the West? China influencing America is just America jerking itself off from the past with an arm 20 years long.

Wtf are you talking about?
Demographically whites are fucked in western countries especially USA and the younger gen are already the goodest goy gen in history.

To make your children NOT look Guatemalan.

hmm but why is it that when i walk past one of the nail studios that , besides the mind numbing stench of nailpolish remover i can only see a bunch of young asian girls being monitored by the usual one old hag or azn dude who seem to be the only ones immune to the vile gasses billowing about inside these beauty dens ?
and despite there being a shitload of beauty saloons , massage studios or food stores where a large amount of asian people are actually seen inside working you never meet them at any other place
it almost seems like they are being hidden somewhere , brought to the workplace as a group and then later brought back and or eventually replaced by new (asian) workers...
very high ninja levels there...

Absolutely based and redpilled

You're a nigger. You're a fucking nigger.

glass ego by reddit asianmasculinity

im convinced most of the alt right people are dumb

Whenever I see an Asian woman I immediately start to smell rotting fish.

>what the fuck am i looking at?
Jow Forumsasianmasculinity and Jow Forumshapas

lezdom is best dom

The gook version of this delusion
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

This, obviously canafag knows all this

women are women, the difference is if you dont know their culture its going to be more of a shock to you when they cheat on you or when you find out they dont love you or anything for that matter and are only with you for your money because you just arent trained to read the subtle signs like you would be with your own race. I mean... im more attracted to Asians physically but ive dated a few and i know the problems with doing this. it really isn't a good idea. if at all you can resist i think you should. if you can't i don't blame you but its not gonna be easy.

Attached: C9wzHK4V0AI7Gka.jpg (751x1000, 95K)

It's foot massage.

Attached: Foot_Massage.jpg (760x545, 64K)