What do you think is the future of Eastern Europe...

What do you think is the future of Eastern Europe? Are there any ways to solve the depopulation problem considering it can't really compete with the West?

Attached: EasternEuropeMap-56a39f195f9b58b7d0d2ced2.jpg (500x500, 51K)

Isn't your problem a young laborer's outflow to Western and Northern Europe? I guess your problem is different from the rapid aging and low birthrates that South Korea or Japan are experiencing. Your problem will be solved if your government creates quality jobs.

Out of all of them, Lithuania is the most pathetic one. Young Lithuanian flock to Western Europe like crazy leaving only old people alone. It will hit your economy hard in a couple decades.

Lol no, I'm sure that there are countries that are doing worse

Tbh all it would take for most of poles to come back is higher pay. It doesnt have to be at the level of Germany of Netherlands but at decent level and most people would come back here if theres a work for them

I don't see something happening soon.
The government takes 1 step forward, then 3 steps back. I don't know if it's just politicians hating the people, outside influence or some stupid conspiracy. Maybe all 3.

They have low birthrates too

We're kind of becoming an IT country. So we don't really need a lot of people, we make the money online form other countries.

PiS memed a massive increase in wages if they win, between 50%-100% in all branches
>lmao who cares about small/medium private businesses
>lmao what is inflation

The future of Eastern Europeans is to take back Western Europe from the hands of subhumans with the help of Western European brothers. Count us in when planning a counter-revolution.

How much for Estonian wife?

Imagine trying to help western euros after centuries of subjugating you, western euros don’t give a shit about you slavshits so why the fuck would you care for them?

Well now every business owner has to do something about that. Automation and productivity are piss low in Poland so now its their chance problem is small companies wont have money for that. Either way its a fact as PiS gonna win 100% with thier bought votes from 500+ and 13th retirement pensions. The biggest issue i find wit it are gov workers, no one talks about them but majority of them earn less than that 4k minimal wage in 2023 so 80% of gov workers will get paid minimal wage or PiS gonna pump money into their wages? No one knows

i think the future is gonna get better for them imo
if the world becomes more nationalist, then they'll have to stay in their own country
if it becomes more globalist, then they'll find more jobs at home making video games for western consumers and shit like that, like what is currently happening to poland

Moldova and Ukraine are non-countries.

Don’t delude yourself

we will take it back from the nigger then kill ever single one of those western cucks butcher them like animals

The future of Czech republic is probably great.

WW3

ukros filling up labor spots atm

We have plenty of money coming in from customers in US and then we use it here locally. What's the delusion exactly?

If we stay in eu there is no future
eu= marxsizm and degeneracy

All that land and literally nothing of value
HOW CAN MY COUNTRY BE SO SMALL AND SO SIGNIFICANT IF YOU EASTERN SHITHOLES ARE SO HUGE WITH SO MUCH RESOURCES AND YOU GUYS CAN'T DO SHIT
honestly you all deserve to be gassed for your inferiority.

You're bound to us through the EU, since our economies are so strong, yours will always be weak
if Greece reverted to its own money, it'd be worth 34 cent per euro
If Germany reverted to its own currency, it'd be worth 2,40 per euro
the discrepancy is insane and having the same currency is idiotic
it'll keep you poor forever..

you have 2 paths to folow:
>1. eliminate corruption
>2. just chill and wait for the Western / Northern Europe to become an nigger / mudslime infested collapsed shithole
Hard mode:
do both.
By 2050 Europe will be a so different from its current state, it'll be surprising to even those most able to predict the future

Attached: Eurabia vs Europe.png (500x566, 94K)

>Are there any ways to solve the depopulation problem considering it can't really compete with the Wes
Yes bring immigrants from poorer countries like we are.

based

. eliminate corruption
Why? That's not even done in North America, we've just made it legal here and called it lobbying and fundraising.
They just need "patriotic corruption" - elites who receive extra gibs in exchange for acting in the national interest, and are cut off from those gibs if they subvert the nation.

(attached pic is percent of people by country who return a lost wallet that has money vs. no money inside it)

Attached: D9i4305VAAAHgsN.jpg (680x558, 44K)

Sometimes small territories and high population densities help the country develop. And the geopolitical part. Netherlands is located close to Germany, Europe's largest economy, and even UK and France. South Korea's airports and ports are the busiest in Northeast Asia because South Korea is located in the center of Northeast Asia. All passengers and vessels passing through South Korea, China and Japan must pass through South Korean airports or ports.

Hurra husariaaa

Quality jobs are actually what causes low birthrates. The people set a goal of chasing every luxury possible and throw reproduction to the wind. Just look at Africa, no jobs but massively increasing population. Please think a little bit before you post.

>depopulation

Yea it's totally real so let's take a billion niggers

This post gives me hope. We are all in this together. Our futures are tied together.

There will be some sort of big collapse in the west and where do people think the retarded hordes will look to after that?
Asia and Eastern Europe. This is pretty much already happening.
Eastern Europe will be drowned in third world shit looking for handouts.

this, while hohols slave away at our factories for 500 euro we chads work in norge for 3k+ euro mininum

Attached: dd93c1c76ad7565380256a031c2b00e8.png (500x636, 571K)

>he thinks E.Europeans / non-cucked Europeans will give a fuck about "human rights" once the collapse has commenced
all kind of invading subhumans will be shot on sight.
That being said, they will still enact guerrilla warfare and/or random raids, which I doubt they'll have any issue defending against

Attached: machinegun.gif (500x281, 974K)

The reason why we live as a Dink couple without having children even if we get married in SK or Japan is because we worry about the future unlike Africans and Indians. If America had a rapid aging and low productivity like SK or Japan, dreams and expectations for the future, like us, would have plummeted. But America is young and more energetic than any other country. What's more You are a country with the $$$ printing press.

>future
we dont even have now

Genocide all slav(e)s and import more hard working and gene superior people like turks, syrians, afghans and africans

Geographically balkan countries ain't Eastern europe

I think that a new union of sorts needs to be made, one that is purely economic and not political in means like the EU trying to ship in shitskins.
So, my answer would be a new type of trading union between countries that want out of the French-German suicide project.

Honestly, between Britain, Italy (who I think would leave EU), Russia, and US (depending on who are president is), there is plenty of outside economic stimulus. Also, Eastern Europe has shown some high functioning aspects of modern economy like Estonia as a forefront of tech, Poland has been rising at a gradual pace.

I'm not saying a Warsaw Pact, because Communism is what caused this problem, but I am saying a purely trade union that affirms nationalism, borders, sovereignty. Need to make economic progress and incentives for birth (like Hungary) to self-populate and grow quality of life, as opposed to shipping in fucking apes and rapists

Will the last Lithuanian turn the lights off?

Attached: projected-population-change-european-countries-2017-2050.png (2400x1800, 305K)

Mate there's either Eastern Europe or Western Europe. The End.

Let me tell you how I know you are a rromanian.

Fuck make some babies Eurofags.

Who gives a shit about money when your neighbours are somalians.

I’ve never understood this, why are Finland and Greece not considered apart of Eastern Europe when they are geographically in the eastern part of Europe?

Attached: 9217662A-B6AA-438F-8591-5CE2F24AADFE.jpg (800x764, 79K)

Poland is most ridiculous.
They have spent millions on welfare programs and tried their absolute hardest and still their population is falling.

At the end of the day you have to realise we are in a giant ponzi scheme, if the population doesn't keep increasing, our welfare, pensions and economy will collapse on itself.

We are all living longer, in 50 years their will be more old people than young people. the taxes they will have to pay to subside the old will be insane!

I've heard that over 60% of your newborns are children of Arab and African immigrants. Even many of them are single parent's kids. Are you satisfied with the high birth rate in France? Or are you sad to see more non-French blooded French?

>Moldova

Attached: shocked turul.jpg (1050x700, 424K)

Unironically this unfortunately. My gf is Lithuanian and I will probably move there soon cause I am sick of this shithole. She came here to study at uni and hence stayed cause she met me.

I've met a lot of Lithuanians in UK and there are based ones who come here to study and move back. Shit tier ones who work in chicken slaughtering factories etc. Then there are the turbo-wannabe fucking SJW infested sluts that worship kike media and Hollywood and lame cliche shit like that. All they do is post on Instagram about how much they love USA and generic Western popular culture. Pretty sure a lot of them fuck niggers on the down low too.

Those ones can rot.

we dont have niggers in our country faggot.

야 기분조타

every Lithuanian Ive met never wants to go back.

Attached: happiness map europe.png (1279x966, 338K)

also not sure why Spanish and Italians are so fucking miserable

A lot are already moving back m8, same as Poles.

Let your beautiful women continue to take the Germanic seed.

Attached: 1567006340615.jpg (633x933, 224K)

I find it hard to understand Eastern and Southern Europeans who live in Europe and want to migrate to England, Germany, Sweden, etc. Is your life so different? Or is it purely because of wages? I think This is a different story from some naive S.Korean and other Asian girls who have vague fantasies about London or Paris through Hollywood movies.

Went to Lithuania recently. Pretty much all of the younger people have worked in the UK. A lot don't intend to settle.

your shithole is already full of foreigners and your birth rates are pathetic and you are going extinct shut the fuck up troglodyte greek.

fuck a few brits in London and come back and settle with a nice Lithuanian homeboy.

My girlfriend is redpilled as fuck about the absolute state of the UK compared to home. Yes the economy is shitter in LT but it is much better to raise kids in a high trust ethnostate with unspoilt nature than this shithole.

Like I say, there is two types of E. Euros, those that come here to work and return, those that think the West is like the shitty movies their watched growing up as a kid and jerk over popular culture and ignore the absolute state of Western countries to keep up the fantasy facade. The latter are usually young females only out of their home country for a year or two and have no strong male figure in their life to keep them straight.

>turkey
what is the secret for the happiness of the turks? even they live in a poor, politically unstable dictator islamic nation..

barely, this is a meme.

There's still over 900k Polish here.

>Polish newcomers to the United Kingdom follow previous patterns of integration, depending on where they can afford to live, on their educational and employment status, and on the presence of other ethnicities. In 2012 most of the 21,000 children born to Polish mothers had Polish fathers; of the rest had fathers from other backgrounds.[126] In 2014 there were 16,656 children born with Polish mothers and fathers from European backgrounds.[127] There were 702 children born to Polish mothers and fathers from African backgrounds and 749 children born to Polish mothers and fathers from Asian and Middle Eastern backgrounds.[128]

warm weather and being ignorantly religious.

Makes all the difference

Have you not seen the post-2016 migration figures lad? Euros leaving, wogs coming.

McDonald's

I just checked and according to ONS there were more poles in the UK in 2017 than 2016. No update for 2018 yet.

2016 911k
2017 922k

>eu cucked eastern europe
Population replacement by chinks. Young people lured away for more money and won't return because salaries are too low.

>non-eu eastern europe
Should be fine once the Russia sanctions are gone.

>depopulation
Depopulation usually leads to baby booms and economic growth down the line. These things are cyclical unless people leave the country forever or the native population is replaced.

>My gf is Lithuanian and I will probably move there soon cause I am sick of this shithole.
lol, you're gonna want to go back in a month. Even if you're planning to retire there, you're going to miss people with whom you can speak in your native language and who are culturally close to you.
>t. lived in UK for a few months

>Population replacement by chinks
Are Chinese immigrants exploding in Eastern Europe? can not believe it! If so, There is no place without Chinese immigrants in the world.

After the fall of the USSR, Eastern Europe, which was very poor, gained freedom, and many people, being so close to the West, which was extremely wealthy in comparison, started emigrating there. This caused a lack of workforce and an aging of the population which meant that it was way harder to increase the wealth in the East, and the countries remained poor. This meant that even more people were leaving which made it even harder which meant that more people started leaving.
This was even more exaggerated by the 2008 crisis.
It's a cycle that fuels itself
>country is poor
>people leave
>no workforce
>country is even poorer
This means that as long as Eastern Europe keeps its current birthrates (which are very low btw) there won't be enough people to make these countries wealthy. This is also why there's such a disparity between the cities and the countryside, because at least in the cities there's enough people to maintain a steady economy, while most villages are empty.
India and China have it way easier because they still have huge birth rates and they're surrounded by countries nobody wants to move to.

What is lithuania like?

Asians are okay so nobody has a problem with them.

> Crimea
> Ukraine

We will got your back, Polish brother.

I dare you to say that to my face, i will fuck you up.

>thinks I've never been to LT before
>thinks I know nothing about LT culture
Kas sako, kad as nemoku kalbeti Lietuviskai?

UK is a shithole m8.

Lol

Just fuck our shit up

Lots of space, low population density, only 2 really big cities and then a few smaller towns. Lots of agricultural land and forests. Its comfy.

Only one country is important in that picture

rip.

Russia needs one push to divide itself into Africa-tier warlord shithole, West Europe commits cultural and economical suicide while Turks dream about recreation of Empire. Seems bright.

>Asians are okay so nobody has a problem with them
That's questionable. Even Chinese states, such as Hong Kong and Singapore or Taiwan as well as South Korea and Japan, hate Chinese immigrants. In particular, the massacre of Chinese immigrants occurred frequently in Southeast Asian countries such as Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and Malaysia. Not a few Chinese immigrants work with Chinese gangs to kidnap and sell Chinese prostitutes, smuggle drugs from country like Thailand, or send Chinese smugglers to US, Canada or Europe. There are Chinese immigrants who work in Chinese restaurants during the day, help Triads(Chinese Mafia) and criminals at night.

t. gypsania

Attached: 1568405153832.jpg (1295x852, 495K)

Keep fighting, brother. You will always be welcome in your ancient homeland.

Meme with low productivity. Difference is that companies from Western Europe have production planned 3-5 years in advance while in Poland most companies live from daily orders.

All the things chinese do here is run shops with shit from their home countries,viets work in construction companies and agriculture,philipines on oil platforms and thai as maids and taking care of kids.I have no problem with asian immigrants.

British tourists

>Kosovo out of Serbia
Kys

Lot of Vietnamese

So what you're saying is that perhaps Poland could use a... 5 Year Plan?

Kek,
Mostly because we are the first in the west to fall, not only birthrates and culturally but economy too, east despite his problems keep rising, South is decaying, a former Shell, everybody moves to Germany or UK, and oír culture despite being open and stuff has been destroyed by feminism and shit wages.

No? I mean that Polish companies just started integrating into world economy. You can't find savings or plan production if you don't have orders. Plus our corrupted government in 90-ties sold or destroy any industry that could compete with west plus you couldn't really make any business in Poland if you weren't friendly with politicians. To make things even funnier we got new government 4 years ago and previous government had roots in that 90-ties businesses, after one year this new government has increased revenues by 30% just by enforcing law on friends of previous government (mostly VAT and fuel tax evasion/frauds).

chinese immigrants are really awful. for example, chinese people feel extremely humiliated in doing shit manual job in sk or japan. because chinese believe that korea and japan is a kind of chinese cultural parodies. however, in reality, it causes cognitive dissonance because chinese are looked down in sk or japan. we called them animals/subhumans. so they are really aggressive here. they do not even worry about stabbing people.

Destroy the EU. This is the only solution.

>Year 2000, Poland is appocalypsis Tier, Spain has industry and doing pretty good.
>Year 2019, Spain lives from turism, 0industry, 0 tech, Poland has been growing 5% a year, and has a growing tech industry
Unironically manie normie Spaniards think about moving to Poland, you are surpasing us pretty damn fast

Lmao

The future is Europe is Russia

Why do we need small 1 million population countries?
For what purpose?

The weak should fear the strong and once Americans hit below 50% white and become Africa tier we will rape the land like the mongols devouring all until we are the supreme hegemony

That is the manifest destiny of Europe

Attached: KingoftheSkullServants-SBLS-EN-SR-1E (1).png (373x373, 179K)