Fight with feminazi

>be me
>working at office with one female feminist collague
>she have man haircut
>she talking shit about me
>she think that she can do everything because she is female
>she now started to disrespect me
>told her in the face to that if she say that again i will make mess and to never try to disrespect me
>She is scared
>she started to tell false arguments and bring old things that happend last month when i"offended" her by saying that she need one chill pill
>then i told her that she have luck that we are in office,if we were on the street and she tryed to disrespect me it would not end very well for her
>She is scared more
>Guilt started to rise in her
>She apologized
>she start being passive agressive and closing doors loud
>Now she is small dog
>Be assertive brahs stand up for yourself,don't let anyone disrespect you especially women
>Have a nice day

Attached: 2019-09-14 11.41.19.png (1065x593, 818K)

Do you think you could take her in a fair fight? You should challenge her.

>>Now she is small dog

Attached: 385.jpg (317x267, 22K)

Noice

>now she is small dog.

Thankyou for your story in the most beautiful broken English I've ever read.

if you tried this in America you'd lose your job, get doxxed by a legion of angry dykes, and be a janitor for the rest of your life

why do you speak like a fucking nigger?
>Now she is small dog
fucking magicians.

cringe and bluepilled

You'd be surprised how hard it is to get a janitor job these days.

Attached: 1556281648886.jpg (614x521, 36K)

that's the field I work in. It's not too hard as long you don't have some crazy baggage, like a shitty work history or rampant drug abuse

kek, your little gay country has to share flag with another one

Get your cousins and disappear that bitch. The infection spreads fast if it isn't removed

You should fuck her in the ass to sssert dominance further
Bitches love being dominated

You should now try to flirt with her

half of your country is muslim and they allowed it to happen. Rape is pretty much legal if you're brown there.

>faggots and dykes niggress-tier infighting in a shithole
Based

falafel please

Fpbp

Does it make good cash?

Not if you do it for free:^)

You've got that right brother.
I was head of maintenance for 2 goddamn years at a trailer park and apparently I'm "not qualified" for being a fucking janitor at a goddamn eating disorder rehab.

Its obvious that she needs dick in her ass but mate,i would already fuck her if she was not a fucking colored-hair gremlin

>Colored hair gremlin.

I like this guy. He made me laugh my ass off in the morning.

Not much man, look at my flag and you will understand, but this job is just temporary for now untill i find better, for now i must work with these backstabbers and subhumans

I couldnt even get a janitor job. Back to working on a farm driving tractors, combines and working on same.
100% man job.

Im not that kind of a man that fight women,but desu i had urge to punch her in the fucking face. Im controlling my Jungian shadow self lmao

Fuck yeah
This should end with you fucking her