Why are zoomers lazy as fuck?

Why are zoomers lazy as fuck?

>Work at a major bank
>Have had new zoomer recruits for 2 months (18-21 years old)
>Come in at 9am and leave at 6pm on the dot. Literally the bare minimum.
>Never talk to anyone else, conversations stop in their tracks after 1 minute.
>Constantly mumble when they speak
>Never come out for beers and drunk nights with the rest of the team.
>Glued to their phones all day

I'm 28 years old and already I can see a clear generational divide.

Post 1998 kids are lazy social autists who wouldn't know what a good party is if it hit them in the face.

What gives?

Attached: loganpaul.jpg (900x900, 82K)

It depends - are they hired as employees or as contractors/consultants?

Shut the fuck up boomer. No one wants to go to your gay parties or get drunk with old fucks. We just want to play vidya, and if we need sex we won't go to a party but order a bitch from Tinder. Why the fuck would I waste money or time trying to get pussy when I can get it in minutes? FUCK BOOMERS. GO SUCK ON A MOTH BALL YOU GERIATRIC ANGLOID!

Attached: flossin.gif (478x350, 84K)

Employees obviously.

They're part of the new Autumn intake.

happens with every generation. it's a jewed system with jew international bankers alone.

>Be me
>Work at major construction firm
>Come in at 6am and leave at 4-6pm
>Listen to reggae with the mates, conversations last 10 minutes while we work side to side building
>Always speak clearly or yell across the workyard, lots of laughs
>Drink on the way in, drink on the way out, Sometimes smoke some joints in the breaks
>Never touch my phone apart from putting on spotify at 6am

Also nice copy pasta fag

Wow, those recruits are lucky to have employee positions where they are given insurance benefits and W2 payment plans. I'm 25 and work in IT, have been stuck in temp contract consultancy work, and yet I still go out with my teams for drinks now and then.

>why won't zoomers do unpaid overtime and kill their work life balance by pretending to be friends with their coworkers by going out to forced drinking events every night like japanese salarymen

Try to show them the light...

you raise a valid point, maybe, and I want to believe, they have a life and friends

You can tell by his eyes that's he's fucked underage girls.

This going out with coworkers after work is a weird UK thing, nobody else does this.

Wait am I missing something?

Every graduate with us will have an employee position. It's literally what they apply for.

We get around 80 applicants for 1 spot, hence multiple interviews and an assessment centre (superdays in the US) are required.

Bro hook me up with a job and I will talk to anyone

Construction seems fun in the summer but absolutely hell in the winter. I don't fancy wandering around a site at 0C and slush for ground.

same

Nah cunt it's aight, fucken bit wet but just wait in the truck until the rain fucks off

cringe

>Construction seems fun in the summer but absolutely hell in the winter
Other way around

Fuck off bene basher

Here in the US most companies outsource resource provision to contracting and consulting firms. You get paid hourly and are given no sick time or vacation time, national holidays are unpaid, and if you're on a 1099 contract you get no insurance. Sometimes if your lucky you can get W2 which gives bare minimum obama-care

They’re young, give them time and stop playing the boomer

>muh my colleagues don’t wanna be my freendz
have sex, incel

>Why can’t I force others to keep working or spend their evening socializing with me reeeeeeeeeee
Because maybe they have something they are looking forward to when they go home unlike you and the rest of the bitter fucks. If showing up on time and leaving on time because of it, is bare minimum, I sincerely hope you get hit by a bus. Keep drinking your bosses cum looking for a handout while you avoid your wife you faggot. Everyone knows your company gives 0 fucks about you. Zoomers know not to give too much extra for the same reason you don’t go out of your way to give some tinder bitch a ride to work. Fuck off.

Attached: 7BC74C2C-9A5C-4987-AF09-5756A5FD1C33.jpg (212x249, 8K)

>I'm 28 years old and already I have forgotten what a useless fucktard I was eight years ago
FTFY

this

>9hr work day minimums
fuck that, i have a life to live

You're never going to go anywhere with that attitude.

Have fun with a solid 'Competent' in your appraisal and a life in middle management on $60k a year.

Meanwhile, the guy who goes above and beyond putting in 70-80 hours a week will be living the life as a partner or MD on $800k-$1 million a year.

Fucken same

>fuck that, i have a life to live
OP obviously doesn’t

There's literally nothing wrong with not wanting to spend more time with your colleagues than you need to

What's the M&A market like in Albania?

What's remuneration and exit options like?

yea apparently

That's some tasty bait.

I think that more people would rather get on with their personal life as they see their jobs as additions and income for their personal life. They dont get their private jobs involved in their personal lives.

Is kinda sad but makes sense.

Attached: wHJ4AbQB.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Takes more than working 80hrs a week. I’m good working my 40hrs for 100k. I don’t want to waste my life for a small chance of making 800k

Lol nigga no one rewards you for puttin in xtra hours. You’ve been memes on.

>80 hours a week
>will be living the life
contradictory

However happy hour beers with the team is good. Helps you to learn the people you spend a lot of your time with better

>Why zoomers are socially inept and can't into cowork relationships

It's just different priorities i guess. Some people are born to be competitive and ambitious, others are more content with their lot.

There's no real right or wrong, but I've never understood the other side.

Extra hours include networking time too. You know, winning clients and bringing money for the company. THAT will get noticed.

why not throw all that time and effort into building your own company instead of slaving for someone else?

Didn’t you post this before? If I had to spend 9 hours as a teller I’d want to gtfo ASAP, too.
Look at it this way, less job competition.

Are you complaining about people showing up on time and leaving on time and not wasting time by talking to your boring ass? No one in America does this gay ass pussy pageantry you expect.

>Meanwhile, the guy who goes above and beyond putting in 70-80 hours a week will be living the life as a partner or MD on $800k-$1 million a year.
you must be a useful idiot if you think so. because in order to get there you don’t waste time with your coworkers.
don’t take it personal though, because without guys like you there won’t be millionaires who play with their balls all day long

>communist flag telling people to work 100 hours for the bossman
huh?

huh?

>No one in America does this gay ass pussy pageantry you expect.

Our Americans work extremely hard, literally 9am to 11pm most days, so you're talking out of your ass.

Look man you're already on this website, do I have to tell you who's responsible?

wow you sound like a good slave who has been lied to.

because OP is a useful idiot

They want to work overtime fine, not everyone wants to and unless its mandatory there is ZERO negatives towards not doing overtime. Now go back to your silly named activities jew.

I'm only 28. Plus the whole risk/reward thing.

>Why are zoomers lazy as fuck?

Because its not 16th century anymore you cuck, and in this age you don't need to work hard as before to make money.People were always lazy.

>Why dont disillusioned young people want to kiss their coworkers' asses and play the bullshit song and dance of social interaction?

fuck you boomer-tier nigger. im going to mumble even harder now

>>Why dont disillusioned young people want to kiss their coworkers' asses
hahahahaha just imagine being so stupid as to trying hard to kiss your coworkers‘ asses
KEK

You're a degenerate drunken lout, why would anyone want to pretend to enjoy themselves with a bunch of drunk retarded boomers who think they are smart because they read the guardian. I'd rather play video games at home

Attached: 1553355903300.png (798x774, 561K)

You sound like a maori

What the fuck is overtime? It's a salaried position, no one gets overtime. If the work isn't being done your ass will be in the firing line.

I get the feeling that the majority of Jow Forums are blue collar workers who don't understand how finance, big law or big accountancy companies work. It's like I'm on a completely separate page from the majority of people on here.

We sign up the best of the best, the brightest students and in return for a big paycheck we expect them to work just as hard as their colleagues. Instead they leave early and we have to pick up the slack.

Can someone else here familiar with the system help me explain or back me up?

Attached: london (2).jpg (460x305, 41K)

Nailed it.

Hard work is unironically better in winter.
Summer = petrifying heat sweating your balls off
Winter = as long as not -10 degrees it's pretty comfy to do physical labour and sweating while the cold air goes to your lungs is neat.

The zoomer is probably in agony having to be around a bunch of thirty year old millennial faggots such as yourself and wishing he can come home so he can get away from all the Pakis and negros and other minorities infesting the UK. I'm a millennial myself and you strike me as a fucking boomer. Leave the kid alone and mind your own business.

>You're never going to go anywhere with that attitude.
>
>Have fun with a solid 'Competent' in your appraisal and a life in middle management on $60k a year.
>
>Meanwhile, the guy who goes above and beyond putting in 70-80 hours a week will be living the life as a partner or MD on $800k-$1 million a year.
Nah dipshit. They're gonna work for 2 years get ok reviews and get a job in the same industry with a paybump then do it again in a couple of years. Fuck working 80 hour weeks with retards like you.

Yeah for real these functionally retarded boomers spent all of mommy's money creating failed businesses and working HARD LABOR for the beaucoup. And now in 2019 they're all still broke and working their same dumb office desk gigs and catering to rich people. You boomers have nothing to show for.

I'd rather get paid $60k and work 40 hours, owning my own house away from the big city than get paid $100k and work my ass off in a smog filled city. Knowing that all my money goes to a expensive rent and a expensive car because I can't use my money on anything else and I don't got any free time left.

oh so you work for Big Jew, slaving away at those important papers so Mr. Goldstein gets an extra yacht

> get drunk and therefore get unconscious around uk boomers while being young and fresh yourself
No, thanks, englishman aka pedolord. We know your desire with these 'parties'.

Attached: 1432886999907.jpg (610x485, 266K)

>What the fuck is overtime? It's a salaried position, no one gets overtime. If the work isn't being done your ass will be in the firing line.
Good goy, enjoy slaving away for rich jew bankers the rest of your life for no real reward

Attached: 1540220987023.png (486x494, 92K)

This right here

Shit up, I don’t wanna talk to you and I don’t wanna be here more than I need to.

>I get the feeling that the majority of Jow Forums are blue collar workers who don't understand how (((finance, big law or big accountancy companies))) work.
*jew detected*
go suck some baby blood, shlomo

You haven't been able to establish common ground you fucking faggot. They find you boring.

>he thinks he'll get rich putting in long hours working for someone else

pathetic

West Aucklander, but nah get along good with the boongas. Full white cunt.

Well, 87.4 percent white.

i agree with you but this is the wrong board for this, wrong site even. nobody here likes to hear the truth

Based

Under what age?
What town?
Nothing wrong with being a maori brah

> go out for alcohol with coworkers
> get drunk
> accidentally let the n word skip or start talking about your Jow Forumsitics

No thanks

I'll let you in on a secret.
They hate ur fucking guts.
They only pretend to like you coz u sign their pay, but beyond that you are a worthless person of zero social utility and boring enough to make a cockroach seem charismatic.

>Never come out for beers and drunk nights with the rest of the team.

My coworkers suck shit and I'd never hang out with those fuckers. However, on a superficial level I get along with them but I'd never allow those gossiping, two-faced assholes to know any actual details of my personal life. Also, I'm 33 so this isn't just a zoomer thing. You couldn't pay me to hang out with them outside of work much less get drunk with them.

> being scared of getting bullied by NPCs
You are more pathetic than pedolord.

The only ones I hate are the Jews personally, but if a nig acts like a nig he's gonna get curbed stomped like the black cunts off american history x.

I'm not in the zoomer group, 34 here, but my job is my job. It's an income and that's it. My time is too valuable to spend it with the morons I work with and those I do get along with I can always invite over.

Attached: 1471309184607.gif (300x168, 1.28M)

Graduate earning $105k a year here.
You're a dumbcunt.

>he thinks saying the n word would merely lead to bullying
how about losing your job lol

I'm just at a loss as to why a far right board like pol denounces the utility of work.

To a man everyone here is lazy and unambitious which doesn't exactly mirror a regimented, disciplined life you'd expect from a far right adherant.

Alcohol is poison which is killing the east of the west

>le 87.4% face

Stop talking like an Australian tradie please.

It's probably because you are an old men and they don't like you? They're just there to work so let them be.

Attached: Zoomer.jpg (1177x662, 52K)

It's not pure blooded, but it's better than what most cunts have here. My great-great-grandmum was a Maori.

Sorry.

Then you are a fucking slave and an idiot who can't find normal job where people don't get fired for saying words.

You can get fired for that in the US?

Construction is good. I have worked as a mason the last few years, laying block. I work with 8 other white guys, our boss is a 75 year old man who gets out there and works with us everyday, pays us well and is hilarious. I can ramble on all day about kikes, niggers, spics trying to take over the industry, etc. Honestly the most fun job I've ever had, and I've done several different things over the years.

>far right
OP is a shilling KIKE

>everyone pre1990s were able and brave workers

Attached: 255b2897f30b41e51582e4f680dbe3389fc463eb6838dde77311110d1fbcc07a.jpg (143x149, 5K)

You can get fired for anything in the US if you're in at at-will state. All they have to do is just say you're fired for violating company policy and that's the end of you.

>you're not good zogbots, goyim

Fuck you.

why are you slaving away for some jew finance company instead of being an entrepreneur

it is by far the most efficient way towards wealth and your time is completely in your own control

You know the most eager workers are the first to get shafted? Bosses and management know that they will put up with anything. The promise of a promotion is the same BS they promise to everybody. I've worked at three different companies over the past 5 years and never once seen a promotion except in the cases of women sucking their way up or somebody's family being promoted. They always fill higher positions from outside.

Let me give you some advice. If you want to have it good, don't be the least productive worker or the most productive worker. Be right in the middle of the pack and don't pick up slack for anybody.

I've never seen hard work get rewarded. I have seen plenty of lazy and shitty people get rewarded.