THE KURDS OF AFRICA

The Berbers are indigenous herders found in North Africa
tota.world/article/1664/

Attached: Berber flag.png (595x399, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0192269
arabacademy.com/how-to-learn-the-arabic-language-to-understand-the-quran/
afar.com/magazine/spain-just-named-this-small-town-its-most-beautiful-village
memidex.com/couscous dish
arabamerica.com/blood-brothers-palestinians-and-jews-share-genetic-roots/
hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/sickle-cell-disease
foxnews.com/world/moroccan-king-undergoes-heart-surgery-in-france
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29222288
livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why don't arabs in north-africa go back to middle-est ?
Or maybe those are not arabs but mulattoes hiding behind an arab mask ?

Attached: NAFRIS TYPES.jpg (855x460, 101K)

>middle-est
middle-east

Every Kurd I have met is dumb as shit.

It is known that arabs don't like kurds

Attached: kurd_and_berber_245_n1.jpg (400x224, 17K)

I don't like Arabs as well.
t. 100% pale ass berber

Zidane looks white because his ancestors rape alot of iberians and gauls

kurds are subhuman fifth column filth in stable countries being used as tool for bludgeoning by ZOG

Berbers are pretty based but most i've seen are alcoholics and dumb as rocks

FREE AMAZGHA

who else /riffian/ here?

Me

Attached: 1567866039252.jpg (540x870, 61K)

We wuz white n sheit

based sa7bi

Show flag Moshe

Berbers were white, and intelligent, 2000 years ago.
History has not been kind to them.

true

Attached: IMG_1508.jpg (750x426, 52K)

Whoah

Attached: IMG_1459.jpg (320x306, 31K)

We wuz saints and sheeit.

Attached: Saint_Augustine_by_Philippe_de_Champaigne.jpg (220x281, 19K)

Ummayad bro

Another Islam hater, sorry m8, Islam didn't make you brown, you were brown to begin with.

Attached: 0c8.jpg (563x542, 21K)

No, they are same as Berbers genetically

if you could find a history, North Africa was built by Phoenicians, Romans and Arabs, Berbers contributed to nothing

Show flag.

Berbers fate is a good warning for european people

About arabs in north-africa it seems they're not arabs but mulattoes
And those mulattoes are hiding behind an arab mask in order to avoid a racial/social demotion

In islamic countries arabs are considered as the chosen ones

Attached: Colin K.jpg (375x375, 31K)

berbers ≠ arabs
genetically and culturally

please don't confuse between 'Berbers' (Barbarians), the term Romans/Greeks used to call outsiders (North Africans in this case) and 'Berbers' (Amazigh) the indigenous people in North Africa, Phoenicians who built Carthage weren't Amazigh

Kek, yeah Arabs are fucken geniuses.
We're thinking of buying an Arab car this week in fact.
Berbers had a written language 10,000 years ago.

If Colin Kaepernick was named Nawal Al Nagri for exemple he would automatically be considered as an arab
Besides he really looks like an arab

Attached: colin bin laden_d3d0dac47dd55c_1.jpg (600x620, 82K)

great show me details about 'Berber' cities and societies, where are their great architecture, intellectuals and innovations? you're brainwashed!

arabized ≠ arabs

islam is cultural genocide
change your name
change your language (because arab is the holy language of the quran)
change the way you get dressed
change your meals (no more pork like the jews)

The best way to become a good muslim is to get arabized perfectly
arabacademy.com/how-to-learn-the-arabic-language-to-understand-the-quran/

Attached: 2-Learn-Arabic-to-Understand-Quran.jpg (633x950, 52K)

no one is denying that, I'm discussing the aspects of Berber culture before foreign invasion, it's either insignificant or nonexistent

How many have you met though. 4? Hardly a conclusive sample size.

Saladin was a kurd
Tariq ibn Ziyad was a berber

" the town gets its name from the Berber dynasty that settled here"
afar.com/magazine/spain-just-named-this-small-town-its-most-beautiful-village

"a traditional Berber dish"
memidex.com/couscous dish

Attached: Apuleius on being rich quotepicture.jpg (1600x963, 282K)

Is 7 a letter in the berber alphabet or something?

>its this thread again

Attached: 1550720576415.jpg (320x422, 22K)

Their country was intentionally divided into four pieces for that exact reason. So they could use them to destabilize the Middle East if necessary. If you oppose that you should be in support of reuniting their country and giving it independence.

Are you algerians berber, african or arab?

it's a sound that is not used in western/latin alphabet. so we use numbers to make up for the missing sounds.

>do what jews currently want LMAO
i am a pragmatist like the jews are
i am not ideologically for middle east peace or anti middle east peace
i am anti kike
currently that means stopping this tool of Zog used to pummel syrians into submission

This, that's why the two-state solution is the only viable one, palestines get part of their land back and we can send all kikes back to Judea.

>Berber culture before foreign invasion
You mean before it was incorporated into the Roman Empire

Attached: 9780802869319.jpg (2100x2850, 1.77M)

when you have a gene from every single race you can't really understand where to come back from

Around 30 or so, just saying.

The Jews want them to be minorities in other states so they can use them to destabilize those states. They cant use them to destabilize other states if they all live in their own states.

There is no reason why everyone in the Middle East should have their own country except the Kurds. Suggesting this is no different than saying everyone should have their own countries except whites.

And do you happen to be north african?

palestinians are not arabs
in fact they are arabized hebrews
genetics speak for themselves

arabamerica.com/blood-brothers-palestinians-and-jews-share-genetic-roots/

That's cool, but these numbers would correspond to which phonetic symbols?

united based maghreb when ?

again
i do not carry about nationalism for everyone or any of your moronic gay naive fantasies
i literally could not give a shit about fairness, because jews don't
jews currently use kurds as a bludgeoning tool against anti kike countries
i am against that
if the kurds were a minority in saudi arabia, a shabbos goy country
i'd be the first one singing about kurdish nationalism

Attached: genetic-6c6_0pca_dna_gen_44z_genetic-05-vxmDNA-v-d5c-v9cx-764-PCA8.jpg (1048x675, 117K)

>in fact they are arabized hebrews
Weren't they philistines? Anyway thanks for the info.

>carry
meant care

I understand you, but you dont understand me.

What the kikes want is for Kurds to be minorities in other states. This is so they can use them to destabilize those states. Now if the Kurds have their own state, they will not be minorities in other states anymore, which means they will not be able to be used to destabilize those states anymore.

So if you want to stop the kikes using the Kurds as a bludgeoning tool as you say, the easiest and most pragmatic solution is to simply give them their own state. In addition its also the right thing to do, but its an afterthought to the fact that it will curb kike ambitions.

You get me?

Samaritans are closer to palestinians than to jews? Now PCA confused me.

Is Maghrebi Nationalism a big thing in your countries?

The spreading of Arab-Muslim culture was at the expense of local languages (as Berber, Kurdish), especially in Middle East and North Africa, resulting in the Arabized population speaking variants of Arabic, mixed with original languages (dialect).

The analyses performed showed that current North Africans are closely related to Tunisian (Zrawa and Matmata) and Moroccan (Sousse-Agadir and Eljadida) Berbers, suggesting that North Africans have a genetic Berber profile.

The royal family of morocco is of nigerian descent
Nigerians who went to morocco long time ago and claimed to be descent of prophet muhammad himself
And berber muslims were dumb enough to believe them

Attached: NAFRI- prince.jpg (390x330, 38K)

What's confusing? They haven't spent 1500 years race mixing with whites like the yids

>dude just engulf syria in more war just as they've consolidated power so another shabbos goy country can be made in 50 years as israel got the golan heights to be recognized
>we'll win when every druze, alawite, gypsy and kurd have their own balkanized state completely dependent on global finance
also the yinon plan explicitly states that israel's intentions with the kurds is cause destabilization in countries they do not like by funding fifth column movements
you are literally a shabbos goyim and this is why israel can do whatever it wants in the middle east
you are to stupid to kill them

source

>The royal family of morocco is of nigerian descent
Nigerians who went to morocco long time ago and claimed to be descent of prophet muhammad
Moroccans were blacked then? Kek, do you have a sauce for that?

tfw nigerians are natural born scammers

I know, but what about the mizrahi jews? They only race-mixed with other semites and are still pretty much distant to samaritans.

Nigerian prince has a whole new meaning now.

>palestinians are not arabs

weren't those "hebrews" romanised first before being arabised ?
and the jewish community there stayed until the crusades happened
if we see it culturally, we're literally the same people, a north and a south german won't be as similar as a moroccan and an algerian, the only thing stopping this is our goverments and economic reasons
>The royal family of morocco is of nigerian descent
moulay ismail (the first king of the current dynasty) was nigerian from his mother (she was a slave) but his father was a berber

No war needs to be started, all the Kurdish regions are already in SDF hands.

Im starting to question your intelligence at this point. You do understand that in order for Kurds to be used in that way, they have to remain a minority in other states, right? There is no quicker and more effective way to end the plan to use Kurds as a fifth column than to give them their own state. They already militarily hold their land in Syria and Iraq, all they need is recognition. No wars need to be started and no penny has to be spent on it yet it will immediately end any kike plans with the Kurds as a fifth column.

>we're literally the same people
So your borders are just artificial or are there any true regional differences?

7 is something like a "h" and "r" (pronounced by a French) put together. See "Halal".

>No war needs to be started, all the Kurdish regions are already in SDF hands.
lmao you actual retard you realize that their kurdistan isn't just in syria right
>Im starting to question your intelligence at this point
you took the words right out of my mouth
>You do understand that in order for Kurds to be used in that way, they have to remain a minority in other states, right? There is no quicker and more effective way to end the plan to use Kurds as a fifth column than to give them their own state
and what kind of state would that be?
would it be allied to assad the person that gave them oppreshuns and shieet?
or will it be with the country that finances them
this is literally along the lines of
>lmao just give alqaeda their state so israel doesn't use them as a fifth column anymore
you are actually just a shabbos goyim
when countries like lebanon can make battalions with lebanese christians arabs and god knows what kinds of mutts to fight against the common evil you are literally saying that your people that are literal kike slaves deserve to engulf the region with war because you're to stupid
that famous arab IQ is rearing it's head once again

>moulay ismail (the first king of the current dynasty) was nigerian from his mother (she was a slave) but his father was a berber
BERBERED

So what is your point? We should keep them minorities and give Israel what they want?

Thank you frog, now i get the pronounciation but wouldn't be easier to just use diacritics instead of numbers?

eurogenes. biggest dna sampling in the world.

Attached: pca-dna_bhdna_00_westen_xvSoms3_s_x5t-s-genetic-3_6c43c5.jpg (4000x4000, 1020K)

our borders were drawn by forgein powers
the ottomans had drawn the border between morocco and algeria and france had drawn the one between us and tunisia

and libya is very diffrent from us culturally so it can't have maghrebi nationalism

literally none of the arab state crafting matters until israel is removed off the face of the earth
again i don't give a shit about you people
i give a shit because israel does
when kikes get genocided you can make whatever kind of state you want
in the mean time recognize the jewish influence in the region and make a coalition of explicit antisemitic zealots
literally any type of gay sectarian bullshit or kike funded nationalism should be put at the back burner

in arabic and amazigh these sounds are portrayed with 1 letter so using numbers is easier

Not related neither genetically nor lingustically; berbers are Y-DNA E afroasiatic scum and kurds R1b gypsies that remained there after Arab and Turkic invasions.

Both of them pretty disgusting subhumans, desu.

sickle-cell disease

Sickle cell disease is an inherited blood disorder.
Sickle cell is an inherited disease caused by a defect in a gene.
Having a family history of sickle cell disease increases your risk for the disease. In the United States, it mainly affects African Americans.
hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/sickle-cell-disease

King of Morocco is showing symptoms of sickle-cell disease
foxnews.com/world/moroccan-king-undergoes-heart-surgery-in-france
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29222288

Attached: MK.jpg (206x244, 14K)

Get out.

>berbers pretty disgusting subhumans, desu.
alfonso you have the same dna as us who are you calling a disgusting subhuman

Out.

Like you're about to spit the fattest, guttural wad, no?

I heard somewhere that tunisians descend from carthaginians too , is it true?
>and libya is very diffrent from us culturally so it can't have maghrebi nationalism
I thought they were part of the Maghrebi family, because i also saw somewhere that lybians are descendants of the garamantes.

But dont you understand that as long as Israel exists, a Kurdish minority in these states is exactly what they want and what they WILL use for their own ends? It is exactly now that while Israel exists and is pulling the strings that its important to give the Kurds their own state so they cannot be used as a fifth column anymore.

There are only two choices, they either get their own states, stop being minotities in other states and thus stop being a Jewish asset, or they remain a minority and continue to get used by kikes to destabilize countries.

>it's another nafris larping as white becuase nafris haven't had a single achievement since Carthage thread

Spain is like the most r1b heavy country out there and gypsies carry haplogroup H you low iq tard

>you have the same dna as us

lul no

Yeah its for the throat sounds

sure thing sa7bi =)

are u originally from netherlands ?

Attached: todshotgun.png (389x411, 269K)

i literally already rebutted these very points you wrote down
there are 6 million different minorities in the middle east that can be exploited the same way
just in syria you could balkanize it to alawites, druze, gypsies and christians
none of those groups are a heavily funded mossad operation and because of that none of them cause problems despite them being a fifth column
and again
giving them a state is making a new shabbos goyim state filled with retards with a lower IQ than the house of saud
nationalist movements have been suppressed countless times can be suppressed again you moronic shabbos goyim

Nice numbers, my fren.

Attached: 1457361732197.jpg (470x595, 201K)

>I heard somewhere that tunisians descend from carthaginians too , is it true?
yes
>I thought they were part of the Maghrebi family, because i also saw somewhere that lybians are descendants of the garamantes.
we don't consider the libyans a part of us since they're culturally closer to egypt and they don't have our wacky arabic and their couscous is shit
spainiards have alot of similiar genes with the nafris (maybe 700 years were enough) i'm not saying that "WE'RE 100% NORD PLEASE KILL ARABS"

do you consider iberians full white ?

I unironically have some maghrebi blood as i know some of my ancestors were moriscos, but the castellanobro probably is a pure iberian as most of the europeanized berbers were sent here to the colonies (Latin America).

The IDF recruits Very heavily from Druze, and during the Lebanon war they allied with Lebanese Christian Millitas

You have made no points you just repeated your buzzwords muh shaboobi like the low iq ape you are. It is exactly because the Kurds are funded by the shabibanana that they need to be put in their own state. If they were not an issue, then that would not be necessary. Think before you open your retarded arab mouth.

>spainiards have alot of similiar genes with the nafris

look at the map you imbecil, spaniards have no genetic closeness to nafris. in fact they are 5 times closer to any other european than with any north african

>do you consider iberians full white ?

of course they are

acknowledge the fact that a state formed from mossad money would be politically aligned with israel then you literal low IQ retard
you are the one repeating yourself without stating points
you are the completely ignoring half my posts and stating the same retarded shit over and over again
>Think before you open your retarded arab mouth.
unironically no u
i'm a white white christian with an IQ above double digits unlike yourself

>we don't consider the libyans a part of us since they're culturally closer to egypt and they don't have our wacky arabic and their couscous is shit
Lybia and Egypt both cucked a lot to the arabs, Gaddafi even banned some berber traditions (like a prayer named Awessu) because somehow non-arab = pagan.

Thats why you do not allow Israel to do so, you give them independence before that can happen and retain good relations with them.

Stupid fucking arape

>retarded arab mouth
macedonia is so shit no one willl bother going to there even if
livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html