I approached 88 women since the beginning of July and didn't get laid even once...

I approached 88 women since the beginning of July and didn't get laid even once. I hate my parents for putting me into this unfair fucking hell.

Attached: 1561417568758s.jpg (240x250, 9K)

This is pol, you're looking for r9k

Just keep trying. You never know, 89 could be your lucky number!

;^)

Go to bed Ahmed

just do what the rest of your country does and rape them instead

>I approached 88 women since the beginning of July and didn't get laid even once. I hate my parents for putting me into this unfair fucking hell.
Yeah spend more time improving yourself. Then try again. Also lower your standards.

Top KEK I approached over 500 women in my lifetime and still no luck. To be fair I do get approached by a lot of titless fatties. I am thin myself. It really is about looks. All you need to do is be better looking than a subset of women and you can get laid. I bet most fat guys get zero women approaching them, because even the female landwhales just go for thinner and hotter men.

You're probably ugly you dumb cunt.

Try to hook up with an ugly chick.

Write them Haikus

>88
Kek

>Also lower your standards.
Fuck you, I'd rather not fuck at all then. If I can only fuck ugly women then nothing in the OP changes, I still hate my parents for putting me into an unfair fucking world.

I commend you for trying. Try different strategies - if it doesn't work 10 times then it's a shit strategy.

what?

I read coffee shops are good for picking up women so I went. Twice women got up and left minutes after I sat down some distance away from them. Once a woman turned her body away from me and covered her face with her hand. Last instant date I had the woman didn't reply to my message afterwards.

Assuming this isnt bait, why the fuck did you continue after being rejected at the 10th time? Did you not realize that you're doing something terribly wrong to get rejected so much?

Attached: 1568117434921.png (545x530, 234K)

retard

How hideous are you?

Take meds

Only 88. Fucking pussy bump that shit up and act confident not desperate idiot

>2019
>Approaching women
get a load of this guy

stop approaching random women with the only intention of having sex you fucking creepy retard.

Lol. I didn't even try and they come to fuck me. You just stop trying you low test eurofagot.

not Jow Forumsitics, fuck off you smelly fuck

>sitting in bar talking to friend I haven't seen in 6 years
>girl approaches me, compliments mustache, asks where I'm from
>tell her I'm from Cleveland
>silence
>she goes to the bathroom and then returns to a table with her friends

found the LARPer

put a lot of fake tan, grow a beard, wear a turban
you will be drowning in pussy

U need to lower your standards.
Raise quality with experience.
Gotta be more assertive
And decisive.
You can do this!

Attached: 20190914_071552.jpg (999x999, 248K)

Post a picture of your hand with timestamp

>I bet most fat guys get zero women approaching them, because even the female landwhales just go for thinner and hotter men.

Well established fact, briv.

The worst scenario a man can face (other than a legit handicap like being in a wheelchair) is being 19, not living on a college campus, fat or really skinny, with zero guidance telling him what he’s doing wrong. I could write a book about my life at that age that would result in mass suicide if Oprah promoted it.

Attached: A73F4C53-F834-400C-A455-641760A1ED25.jpg (3333x2500, 798K)

Cold approach is a myth. It hasn’t been a thing in 10 or 15 years.

Get a hooker and stop whinging.

No, fucking dumbass, it's worse to be 35 and never having had a gf.

And I was 2 for 2 in july. Stop playing numbers bro.

It's worse being a 35 year old failure who blames his parents

clear reference to 1488 is what

>blames his parents
I rightly blame the breeding of my parents for making me come into this world. That's how babies are made you know?

Are you seriously 35?

what's your deal? ugly? fat? short? awkward? all of those?

Priorities all wrong
You want to get married, not laid.
Degenerate disease spreaders have sex with more than one.

You're fucking pathetic

Just be yourself!

Did you approach 88 women or 88 men?
I can't tell the difference in sweden

Attached: 1533199211982.png (393x505, 214K)

Kys. Or rage quit. You are worthless.

All you can do is hope for somatic gene therapy.

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

you're either a super inceloid who is so absurdly cringy that women immediately tell *something* is very, very deeply wrong with you OR you're so repulsively hideous that there is basically no hope for you outside of severe plastic surgery

also side question, are you a mudslime immigrant or the descendant of one? if yes, then you shouldn't be surprised that reality does not correspond to kike propaganda and that 98% of white women in fact prefer white men and wouldn't touch a middle eastern savage with a ten foot pole

>dodged 88 bullets.
>"wah wah!"
sex is boring and gross within a week. this does seem statistically improbable, and therefore illogical.
what if there is more to this "incel" thing, what the fuck have ((they)) done??

kek. Did they mind fuck your brain the following night as you tried to sleep?

Do not give up. Anyone can become a pimp with the right attitude. Learn from your mistakes, study TRUE pick up

post pic and I can tell you right now that there’s room for improvement, I’m a plastic surgeon (not going to recommend surgery, just can notice your jawline and body frame which can be made visible with working out)

no but they are so detached from reality

>flag
>recommends plastic surgery
whats next? a Russian telling me to drink vodka?

Attached: kek grins.jpg (345x383, 47K)

>tfw approached over 400 women in the last year in multiple locales and no success (that is multiple women on some days, worst was a day where 10 women rejected me)
>haven't even gotten to the point of polite conversation more than twice
>have had several rejections that were so crushingly bad, I still weep and feel my joints jolt with pain at the thought of them
>for example, I realised that many women you see online post holiday pictures. I decided based on this to approach women in a travel agents
>go into one, and start browsing the brochures to avoid attracting attention
>overhear a cute girl having a conversation with one of the travel agents
>she is planning a trip to South East Asia, typical roastie destination I assume
>think this will be easy
>as she gets up to leave approach her with a Thailand brochure
>'H-ey..'
>she turns
>'Here is a Thai deal... and i---i --i will give you a Thaideal wave of kisses if you take me out'
>she slaps the brochure out of my hand
>pushes me back and I fall over a chair
>crack my head on the ground
>walk out in pain, walk home crying for 2 miles
>another one, was when i decided it might work to pick women up when they are being made horny
>figured they must get horny watching sporting events, so tried to pick some up at a local football match
>about 10 women there and about 50 spectators total
>only 1 woman alone, cute middle aged bird
>thought this would be easy as those young men running and sweating must be erotic
>go and stand next to her
>"Y-ou know I am the star player, but I am out injured. Horniess is an injury!"
>she walks off
>tells a man who is watching
>he chases me and i have to hide in a tree for 20 minutes until he leave me alone

I just give up

Attached: 1568460053896.jpg (754x1000, 130K)

>>haven't even gotten to the point of polite conversation more than twice
>British

that's why

>>welcome to incelrus.com

Just be yourself

Attached: 1564133548678m.jpg (549x1024, 53K)

>sandnigger spent all summer harassing women and got rejected every single time
everything is as it should be

currently fucking a girl that chatted me up at a busstop a month ago btw

Jesus I dont know what is funnier: You or the white knight cuck that chased you?

Attached: -2033638999_15579058706921799785762848102589_157842.jpg (700x476, 154K)