Do feminists hate white men individually?

We know they hate the white patriarchy but irl do they hate individual white men too

Attached: BBAE4BB7-8B19-4B1A-81E5-AC7B2280CDAE.png (750x1334, 3.12M)

>almost no matches
>tinder gold
Cringe

40 is almost none?

Autistic fuck, kill yourself.

irrelevant.
feminism is a disease.

>bumping a slide thread
You're all fucking retarded. Sage this shit

You value what women have to say?

she didn't even say anything against white men, cuck

Actually...

Attached: 757A5A7E-D6CF-4CF2-9996-44BA916B9F2E.jpg (750x874, 169K)

Yes

she secretly craves white dick

and in the end of the day they beg you to fuck them

That’s retard logic there

No

Bump

They do

im sorry you are ugly op

depends on what you look like

Did Eminem finally get a sex change?

I too used to have bumble, but then I took Lyme disease to my body

Tinder too

No, most of them routinely fuck white guys and end up with some white guy as well. The hurr Durr blacked meme is only applicable in a few cases which you can detect a mile away.

Many of these hardcore Feminazis have stank pussies though, so avoid going down on them. Definitely force them to suck your cock though. There's something beautiful about the warm wet feeling of a feminist's tongue on the head of your dick. Most of them are the most submissive sluts you could ever imagine in bed. They can be very awkward and self conscious and approval seeking after you get past their bullshit which is where their deliciousness lies

It's like an oyster with its shell. Get past the rough hard exterior and enjoy the fruits within. You just have to learn how to shuck this clam lol

100% Of women who post about how they hate White men are actually Tsundere for White men. ESPECIALLY non-Whites.

AOC
Kamala Harris
Elizabeth Warren

What do they are ALL getting BLEACHED at night.

All their complaints are net POSITIVES for breeding stock. Privilege, power, control, social standing.

this is degeneracy, I hope you realize that

Attached: 1530753199847.jpg (633x652, 47K)

Yes, they hate all men. I am forced to mentor 2 young female programmers and they despise me, claiming I am in my position because of privileges, not that I have been coding for 25 years and I’ve done it all, most of it without the help of stack overflow or a million YouTube videos

They love BLACK men.

Yes they do. But they still want our stuff.

:(

Bump

Bump

Feminists hate themselves and their fathers.

They then project that hate on every man they see, and eventually every other person they see who doesn’t hate themselves. Especially white men who are happy being white.

>24
>Still in college

Gurl...

so whos gonna be the one to point out that OP lives in warrington england

He already suffers enough. I don’t need to torture the lad by reminding him that he lives in the United Cuckland.

I want to facefuck that abomination. The liberator genes have awakened.

Attached: 1558362162752.jpg (836x836, 71K)

The US is sooo fucked up - "sugar daddy applications"

The customer "applies" to buy a service from the prostitute? But its not even guaranteed Sex, it's for a "sugar daddy" relationship where sex is a possibility but not guaranteed.

The US has their women just completely fucked beyond repair, I am absolutely baffled that there seems to no end to the growing female entitlement. "sugar daddy applications" lol. I pity my american men who have to live in a society with these women.

And its not even coming from a 9/10 5"8 100 lbs blonde, but from a 5/10 goblina with a rat face. How you guys even surviving there, lol

By feminists you mean lesbians. Butch power-hungry Lesbians have always been involved in the feminist movement but are now at the forefront of it. These bull dykes want to take the place of men, they want all the power, they want the first pick of the feminine women, they want to rule the "new society".

no. the reason feminists are so angry is because they can’t figure out why they still want to fuck the people who are supposed to be their enemy

You have nothing and nobody to live for browncel. Your life is not worth living.

>white patriarchy
more things imagined by fantasist lunatics

no one fucking cares about the opinions of wahmen, fuck off

That shit only exists in the cities. Just like the goblin as who live off it.

There are still marriageable women if you know where to look.

We survive because outside of the cities and especially college towns it isn't as bad. In rural areas theres a lack of venues for the truly corrupt and degenerate like OP's goblina to talk to women and fill their heads with terrible ideas. This isn't to say rural girls are totally shielded from it, they just don't rot as quickly. It gives you time to get in and train her the way you like before the feminazis have their say.

Anyway all of this degeneracy is the fault of the welfare state for enabling whoredom and Jewc corrupted academia for giving these lesbian malcontents a place to organize and thrive. Its only going to end when the welfare state can no longer support the dead weight of all the parasites it provides for.

That goblina is part Jew. It's in her blood to destroy White civilization.

Every "feminist" I've ever met is a hair-coated Chewbacca mess that can't into even the most basic of personal hygiene. No fucking thanks.
Enjoy your false rape allegations.

Attached: 1496032770230.jpg (600x450, 26K)

>b-but muh america
what is it with burgers not being able to concede any negative towards their country

it seems to only be amercans who refuse to admit their country has been Jewed like ever other - and like no other.

>I am forced to mentor 2 young female programmers
>forced
that's a violation of freedom of association, you're a cuck and non-american for allowing it

Okay leaf, level with me. Do you live in a rural area or do you live in an urban one? And if so have you always lived in your current setting?

I want more tabletop reviews, Jeremy, get back to work.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_11_28_at_12.59.38_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 226K)

dios mio... la goblina

Or lowered bachelors degree standards for women.

the fuck difference does it make. irrelevant to my point. we all know the big cities are the moset libfested

It's not particularly difficult to fuck a feminist, simply by acting like a man. We joke, but they never actually sleep with the white knight orbiters in their social circles, they fuck guys who don't give a fuck about politics (or, at least, don't publicly give a fuck).
t. UT-Austin grad

Women don't think, they follow.
Now figure the answer out on your own.

bumble fucking blows so hard

how desperate youd have to be to pay to fuck this disgusting hobgoblin. and the racist against whites part? for the miniscule chance some poor sob gonna message her with intention of becoming a pay pig what race you think hes gonna be? a fellow spic? no a 56% mutt? try again. a nigger? lol. its going to be a white male

Attached: 1566939363571.jpg (800x450, 149K)

I’ll not argue that my country isn’t fucked, but cities are the festering sores of this land. Life is vastly different once you get away from them and their influence.

i've got a tabletop review of my cock, hot take. it's large, hard, phallic shaped, full of aryan blood, and it leans slightly to the right.

*Grinder gold

LOL TheQuartering is comfy AF. I saw his stealth hand rub in one of his recent videos where he opens up clapping his hands over PewDiePie jewing the ADL.

Much comfy. Much mid westly.

Feminists hate ugly dicklet males any race, any group
Everything else = cope for incels

Attached: 9BBA584F-A43C-43A5-BE26-63BD5732A8F5.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

It's because of the amount of thirsty guys. It's sickening. They aren't even guaranteed sex, they just want to spend time around a female. So they'll take her out to dinner and shopping sprees, just to be seen in public with an attractive female (not this ugly tinder mutt though)
It's usually old white men who do this.

I'm pretty vocally masculine, and have these beasts orbiting me constantly at my job. It's pretty disgusting to deal with.

>whiteknights orbit feminazis>orbit chads/alphas>orbit self-reliability and stoicism

>being a feminist
>using tinder
Lol no. I know because I’m a girl and a feminist and no feminist would ever use tinder as it is degrading towards women as it shifts dating from being about equality to be a something about homosociality and the demonstration and reinforcement of masculinity

Tits or GTFO.

It makes all the difference because those without personal experience with the cities and with that kind of corruption don't comprehend it. It isn't just Americans either, plenty of British and Canadian posters have voiced the same opinion. The think because their small town is relatively safe that things aren't that bad.

Fun fact;

Feminazi bitches love chad nationalists - they just dont like to admit it.

>It's usually old white men who do this.
Boomers that have had to suffer neo-divorce and were the worst struck by 3rd wave "feminism" and semi-hyper inflation that can't even evaluate a woman's worth anymore so buy "girls" attention 1 acrylic nail job at a time, yep sure.

>.t memeflag

Dating was never equal to begin with, societally.

tibbies are required for this post to be viewed

Who cares?

Attached: he totally didn't know it.jpg (750x371, 62K)

>I know because I'm a girl and a feminist.

Just STFU. You're worse than the incels on here claiming to be wealthy Chad's.

Don't even want to see your misshapen strabismus nipple deflated beach ball tits, just gtfo... Luckily you're already gone.

Its bizarre. It gets even creepier when you start noticing ads and tv shows constantly reinforcing the exact opposite, that women suffer from a systemic lack of self esteem and that we need to encourage and empower them in everything. Chicks like in the op probably legitimately think they are living in Saudi arabia conditions and are taking a legitimate risk by acting like a spoiled, entitled cunt

No, you just look at her

Attached: 1567444094491.jpg (634x514, 81K)

>go to politically incorrect board
>see a politically incorrect post
>get mad

Attached: baww.jpg (600x600, 50K)

This is an extremely misleading Jow Forums myth. Small town girls roast it up as bad as big city feminists do, they just dont take birth control or use condoms so they typically get pregnant by some random dude before their 22nd birthday. A lot of them end up single mothers. Yeah they arent feminists but they're just as cancerous.

Jow Forums is way too optimistic about the inherent goodness of white people. Poor whites resisted the descent into niggerdom better than blacks did, but their getting to be indistinguishable as time goes on.

Those from low trust cultures (Jews/Blacks/Mexicans) are deeply suspicious of everyone outside their immediate family. Any rhetoric coming from these groups should be taken with a giant grain of salt. High trust culture's willingness to give people the benefit of the doubt is preyed upon by these groups, especially the high success Jews.
I have matched on tinder and fucked women from all these races in my younger days. It's possible, but I wouldn't want to raise my kids in their culture.

Attached: 1561996252964.jpg (1125x1394, 331K)

Is that bitch even in the driver's seat or the purse?
Wtf even is this retardedness?

They both are in the driver's seat

High quality post

ay dios mio...
la goblina...

Attached: temp.jpg (615x409, 24K)

listen white boys, if you aren't going to make sweet fuck to this half white, self hating queen, get the fuck out of the way, "white latinos" over here are ready to take your job

Fat Tim Pool with hair and video games

I think it's sort of the way some people hate all niggers but when they meet a nice one your like this one's the exception. Kinda like that

>By feminists you mean lesbians.

Most of these women aren't lesbians though, they're just feminist with short cropped hair

Attached: buzzcut.jpg (2168x1920, 773K)

Charge your phone, faggot.

Attached: 1568289135123.png (1156x2031, 290K)

STOP AND THINK!!

Damn, rough tiddies for 21.

I had like 430 but tinder is trash

seen so many like that, and makes me wonder if we really need a modern day jack the ripper to prey on these soulless thots (only in minecraft of course)

>21
fucking hell

Attached: temp.png (457x457, 229K)

kys kike slide shill faggot