Really makes you think......Maybe we are just all immigrants

Really makes you think......Maybe we are just all immigrants...

Attached: משימת כוח ההגנה היהודי בספטמבר.jpg (600x600, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/faNge-o0V-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the left can't meme

You would think that makes a good case against immigration to liberals, but instead it makes them think in favor of it.

These Settlers were conquerors, thinking the same would not apply to the illegals coming in is just absolute cognitive dissonance.

remember when the indians and the settlers had a war for 500 years

Learn your history, bud. They just wanted a better life for themselves, they didn't want to hurt anyone. Just like the Jews in Europe for thousands of years.

The difference between the europeans and the illegals is that europeans wanted land to farm and aztec gold to mine, meanwhile the illegals want welfare. The inevitable reality is that one group built a fantastic civilization where before there were straw huts, the other will bring down a civilization once it can no longer sustain their uselessness.

Officially the Indian Wars only lasted into the 1920s

I don't even get this comic brehs

This doesn't make sense. It would make sense if the Indian's were putting the pilgrims in jail for coming over illegally, but it's not like the US government is rounding up kids on the basis of trying to protect them from their dangerous parents.

>whataboutism
>no u
truly cant meme

the cartoonist is saying mexicans should stay in mexico, otherwise they are going to take over and start a 400 war

Good post

Attached: 1567316575585.jpg (560x572, 56K)

And then the natives proceeded to get genocided.
Close the border

How did immigration work out for the Injuns?

Attached: 1541894123630.png (800x600, 62K)

That's just an argument to prevent foreigners from settling in your land. Leftist memes are garbage

The Indians would still have their land if they had cracked down on illegal immigration like this. This supports the argument for the wall.

different kind of immigration to todays "keep your culture and religion and be proud of it, only white supremacist racists won't want you to" attitude.

>filename

Actually this comic does btfo out of the "think of the kids!" argument boomers always bring up.

What is the difference between immigration, colonization, conquest?

Attached: 1483570830378.png (924x727, 109K)

whoever drew this is too stupid to be alive.

Kill all journalists

Exactly, this is what I don't understand about the natives references the left uses.
Are they saying we should scalp mexican immigrants and bury them up to their necks in ant piles?
Or emulate the friendly tribes and accept being genocided?
Either way, it doesn't quite convey the message they think it does.

bump limit here we come.

Attached: bait.jpg (388x640, 63K)

youtu.be/faNge-o0V-k

100% right.
This is why Israels wall needs to be torn down, open the borders!

>We'll take these white kids!
But the quakers or whatever in this picture came as bona fide families. So it's wrong to break them up.

The situation is different with Mexicans and Guatemalan. They are coming with kidnapped kids. There's human trafficking at work, though at what scale I can't say. And that's why the US govt is separating the kids from the "parents". It's for the kids own protection. Isn't this the case?

Reminder that the end goal is white genocide

>The inevitable reality is that one group built a fantastic civilization where before there were straw huts, the other will bring down a civilization once it can no longer sustain their uselessness.
This times a thousand.

>this absolutely kills the leftist

They keep making these comparisons yet they fail to see what actually happened to the native americans.

All this analogy shows us is we MUST stop the immigration wave to avoid extention and disillusion of our own existence.

Indians litterly did this whenever they had the chance, if they didn't just kill the kids right away.

Exactly.

Fuckk europeans anf fuck teir faggot ass retarded mothers.

Kill all europeans, Nuke their continent let it regrow for 200 years. And tan kkill all survivors. Fuckking retarded european trash way to ruin your own continent fucking retards. Bunch of city dwelling cuckolds. who cant even see bears or foxes or wolves because again RETARDS managed to fucking ruin teir enntire ecosystem.

Proof they are dumb as fuck

Wow false equivelancy much?

Mexico is working on it.

I wonder how the country would look if bongs fucked the indians instead of killing them.

But did settlers come here for handouts and a way of life given to them? Or did they come here with the intention of building a way of life from the ground up?

Attached: 1565643531987.jpg (1280x1745, 344K)

>filename
Nice try schlomo

European settlements in North America meant the end of the Indians, so how is it a argument FOR illegal immigration?

I do agree with one thing though. Children should not be seperated from their parents, they should be sent away with them.

Brazil

White. You can see this from all the DNA tests for Americans that have like 0.2% Native American.

Good point.
I was born in Lake county, Ohio. Now I live in Lake county, Ohio. I clearly immigrated. Somehow...

It's funny because one of the first things the Plymouth Colonists did upon making contact with the natives was establish a treaty that governed interaction and boundaries between both parties.

Nevermind that the local natives also had no concept of a nation-state either.

That filename

Attached: b8.jpg (960x539, 125K)

Mexico.

Imagine being historically illiterate enough to actually think this comic is clever.

we immigrated to existence

The name of the file kek sloppy job

Great catch

Lmao sailing is safer then coyotes.

Really makes me sage

Isnt this agreeing with us?

no, sailing wasn't that dangerous, and no one did it will retarded toddlers.

Define us

Whites were kidnapped by those savage injun fuckers.

What retard made that.

Wow that's so funny when the boat itself has 1000 times more technology than all the NA villages combined.