Is this flag the best British fascist could have come up with?

It's literally a German flag with the Swastika replaced with a thunder bolt. It just makes Britain look like Germany's puppet state.

Attached: 320px-Flag_of_the_British_Union_of_Fascists.svg.png (320x160, 6K)

It looks like goatse

>confusing a party flag with a country flag
Based convicted retard.

I like it desu

Attached: Oswald-Mosley-fascists-Bristol-Eng-1934.jpg (1600x1265, 416K)

it looks fucking based, its the british colours of blue, red, and white
bolt of action

It has no ties to the swastika at all. The thunderbolt is an abstract representation of the fasces, and the circle is a symbol of unity. The colours are the colours of Great Britain.

Attached: 1563828642237.png (788x450, 235K)

It's far superior to any German flag imo

It looks exactly like the symbol you see at a Marilyn Manson concert.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Looks cool. The thunder bolt could represent British might. I would love for the empire to come back. Under a Fascist leadership of course. And I would love Australia to join as a core territory.

Attached: Fascist flag.jpg (2000x1333, 68K)

Britain is literally a German puppet state now, since the Germans run the EU.

Weird

It always reminded me of a superhero logo. Who the fuck uses a lightning bolt in their flag, lol?

The thunderbolt represents action, while the circle represents national unity

Interesting.

What is the point of this thread if you don’t mind me asking?

Bolt is for action and circle is unity. Action and unity are underlying principles of fascist philosophy.

Looks nothing like the Swastika. China's flag looked like the USSR flag but the two countries hated each other. Aesthetics mean nothing.

If the Axis won WWII Finland would have it's eastern land. And quite possibly Estonia.

Yeah. Most of finnic lands would be ours, excluding volga-finnic.

This is now a Tampa Bay Lightning thread

Attached: image.jpg (960x466, 48K)

Im not a fan of it either, looks a like marvel superhero flag. I prefer pic related

Attached: s-l500.png (500x250, 86K)

Attached: kxt2enqyegm31.jpg (750x1334, 106K)

Looks like the logo for a battery.

Attached: 1553236845564.jpg (989x963, 234K)

IIRC Manson got the idea for that image from Boyd Rice, who used the Wolfsangle as his own logo and was heavily interested in fascism at the time.

Attached: boyd_heick.jpg (500x381, 123K)

Looks like a grateful dead icon

>Next to Apollo, there stands Pallas Athene, symbol of the life-giving lightning, who sprang from the head of Zeus, blue eyed daughter of the thunderer, wise and discreet virgin and protectress of the Hellenic people in its struggles. These most pious creations of the Greek soul reveal the life of Nordic man, evenly developed and still pure.
t. Alfred Rosenberg

>look like Germany's puppet state.
Well duh, that's the whole point.