Thank you for your service officer

Thank you for your service officer.

Attached: 1568462817451.webm (426x240, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Taylor_(The_Andy_Griffith_Show)
youtube.com/watch?v=laGybCiF-Ds
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Thank you for your service
this only applies to military, not police.

What the fuck!??:! WHAT A FUCKING NIGGER COP!

"Stay safe out there," is the term we use to thank cops.

the guy shot and killed several civilians/cops before that, nobody gives a shit if he was summarily executed

Attached: 3213123.png (860x696, 1.33M)

thank you for keeping us safe officer

It doesn't even apply to the military.

He meant serving us, not Israel.

if thats the case i hope the cop got a bonus that month for offing him lmao

Thanks for the backstory faggot

Why would he do that?
Maybe the guy was expected to be armed....

Calmly offing him

It's like a scene from the walking dead, zero fucks given for the "suspect", there's no way in hell the cop knows who he is, the driver or some poor bastard that was hijacked.

No..

He was drunk and joyriding with a friend going way too fast etc...

Thomas rolled the SUV and his friend was ejected from the window and died. Thomas tried crawling out the same window and Feaster claimed that it surprised him and the gun went off.

Feaster got 180 days in jail on manslaughter charge.

In all fairness the kids (thomas) was endangering the public and had just killed his friend when Feaster shot him.

Poor quality video. Could the perpetrator may have had something in his right hand? Regardless, probably should have been conducted differently. Looks like was part of a highspeed chase and a danger to the public

Holy mother of god,that's based as fuck

See that blurred body on the ground? That's the shot guys dead wife because he was a shit human being. Deserved if nothing else. One less piece of shit in prison "rehabilitating".

And nothing of value was lost.

>in all fairness
No its not fair stupid. That still doesn't justify double tapping someone, unless he ran someone over then it is justified, unless you're retarded enough to think running a red light and speeding deserves death.

You deserve to be double tapped.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEEEE

Due process was lost, or do you think that's nothing to worry about and we should just let the Police deal with all of the suspects that way?
I hate when the fucking unelected bullshit apes take the law in their hands. I don't want them to decide who lives and who dies based on nothing but their suspicions.
He was guilty? Ok. He still had the right to fucking trial. It's not up to the fucking brain dead asshole to decide that he had no right to it.

Your wife gets double tapped

>POLICE DID NOTHING WRONG GOYUM! WE- I MEAN THEY ARE YOUR FRIENDS GOY!

Attached: 6ee 2.jpg (491x491, 74K)

This,good post.

>Crash your car
>Get shot

Oooooooooh say can you shaaaart

Attached: Amerimutt56%.gif (404x402, 872K)

white nations have andy taylor police officers. no white countries, no nice police. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Taylor_(The_Andy_Griffith_Show)

Attached: 1549214334188.png (1042x276, 43K)

Fire all cops, guns are bad, OMB! Tyrone and Dayqwan deserve to be your neighbor. Better yet give them your house,and leave your daughter and wife and car and bank account.

Do it goy for progress and diversity

t. Kike

literally this, fucking short sighted retards will sell out their rights and liberties just to seal clap some nobody being shot

>HURRRR DURR NIGGERS MEAN WE GOTTA SELL OUR RIGHTS AWAY NO NICE COPS!
shut the fuck you subhuman mutt, you don't even know what the fuck you're talking about

Stop talking about your mom like that.
>Posts Jew image
>Uses anarchist flag
I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS POST?

>muh memeflag XDD
>im a boot licker that trust the goberment
"AYY YO HOL UP CRACKA ASS MUFFUFKA, DID YOUS JUST JAYWALK BITCH NIGGA? IMMA CLIP YO ASSS RACIST WHITE ASS NIGGGGUUAAA!"

This is the future you choose, where a nigger cop can decide if you live or die. Not kill yourself oxygen thieves

Attached: temp a.jpg (640x640, 67K)

>N-word
don't be racist. the police do a good job despite commies ruining everything. youtube.com/watch?v=laGybCiF-Ds

Attached: 1547756915566.jpg (743x367, 32K)

This

Lets just say it's okay for cops to be judge, jury, and executioner for one moment.

How did the cop know the driver's friend was dead so he could deliver the perpetrator his death sentence? Cops make sure a scene is clear before checking any wounded.

>In all fairness
That's not fairness. That wasn't manslaughter, it was murder. He was pissed and thought he could get away with it. Because he could. Dude should've been hanged. Still should.

I would laugh if it was a taser (smart aswell) but this was unnecesary! The person probably caused a heavoc on the road and endangered people that had nothing to do with it, So then there is that.

>a friend
A female friend, she's actually dying on the floor in the middle of the video blurred out.

>Feaster got 180 days in jail on manslaughter charge.
>In all fairness
How many boots have you licked?

Shut the fuck up you boot licking pussy.

They aren't only short sighted on this subject.I guarantee that this is the same sort that thinks that an authoritarian government would generally solve their problems.
To me it feels like the people right now hate each other on the both sides while both of the sides are looking to the government to solve their problems for them.
At the same time they hate the SJW and their PC culture, while proposing a ban on multitude of behaviors they, themselves deem bad.
I mean this is as bad as the SJW's just a different take on this.
Freedom is worth sacrificing for the safety. Which just means they don't deserve neither.

He put a significant amount of people in danger and killed someone. Think what would happen if a shooter did that(assuming that when the cop offs him, he doesn't have a weapon)

Fags who equate drunk driving with murderous intent should all be killed. Everyone used to drink and drive. We had laws to punish people who killed people because of unsafe driving. It shouldn't matter if they are sober or not. And that cop should have been executed.

incredibly based

Ah there we go, Yup prison time is right for taking a life but i can understand the cop`s intend (especially seeing the mangeled body censored on the ground)

If it was my kid i would not be mad at the officer one bit.

>the guy shot and killed several civilians/cops before that

That's not true in this case. But honestly, it doesn't matter anyway. America has a Judicial system to deal with lawbreakers. That is the way the system is supposed to operate under the law. The job of a police officer is not to be an on-the-spot judge, jury and executioner. Legally, the police don't have that authority. His life was obviously in no danger at this point. You can't just murder someone because their arrest was difficult and you're angry.

>this only applies to police, not the military.
Fixed

Why was he in a trash can to start with? Probably degenerate homeless anyway.

>trash can
that *was* his car

His friend knew he was drunk and accepted the risk. He didn't "kill his friend" any more than a mountain climber kills his partner by inviting him on a dangerous climb. You sound like a faggot.

How does that boot taste?

The fact that he he got sentenced for manslaughter means that it was a murder, petty much in the open.
The manlet who shot that drunk, crying white dude, who was begging for his life, in a motel/hotel, and now collects "PTSD" gibs makes my blood boil. He walked away with a slap on the wrist for an execution. But hey, as long as the daddy government fixes the problems for them, it's all worth it,right?
I think that people who hold views like that lack some basic understanding of what they are proposing.

nothing justifies what happened there, in fact the death penatly should apply to that officer
if user's right on the context behind this

if it makes you feel any better, the entire town of paradise was destroyed by fire last november, so this dick lost at least his house and job

>Accept driving drunk
>Accept people in car
>Your car

The blame is first with the driver, Then his friend, It is probably for the best you guys have a very strict law system for people who think the way that you do.

I've never drank and drove faggot. Not everyone is a retard like you.

Oh ok..and that gives the cop the right to execute him?
Please justify this from your perspective?
Do you also support the Red Flag gun laws?

Also lol 180 days in jail. That was straight up murder.... This a white man killing another white man for NO REASON . Cops are not our friends and people should be protesting by thousands after 180days is all he gets but no one cares

yes, i remember that video very well...
complete fuckwit of a policeman, going through the thought process of the officer was like watching a severely autistic person suffer from cognitive dissonance, and then killing their problems - when in reality they're the problem..
he killed an innocent young man, for no good reason

American freedom where the police are judge, jury and executioner

Beto?

Stay mad, you commie kike. I wish more cops unloaded on you faggots every time you decided to kick over trash cans and block traffic in your pozzed leftie enclaves

>m...maybe if we take away everyone's guns the cops will stop shooting us

people actually believe this, and they're running for president

What the driver was guilty of is manslaughter.

The cop, though, that is from the video very clearly 2nd degree murder which is non-premeditated murder in the spur of the moment.

The cop did something worse than the person he was executing.

I don't want to live in the Judge Dredd universe thanks.

>Cops are not our friends
yes they are. my life is pretty peaceful thanks to the police.

Imagine all the evil fucked up things going on in that town for god to raze it with fire

>I got scared so I shot him

What is the point of training again?

Absolutely this, except he had a teason: he simply wanted to kill someone. At least this is how it looked to me.
There was no reason other than that.
Guy was unarmed and not a threat. I don't understand the people who say that cops are right to execute people in any circumstances. It's not to say that their kills are always unjustified. I can understand that they use lethal force. I just think that there should be much more consequences for them. Here in the US people split into 2 camps: against or for the Police. There is no middle ground anymore and it's bad.

I AM THE JUDGE

>COPS ARE YOUR FRIEND GOYUM! RACISM IS ILLEGAL! IF YOU DON'T SUCK BLACK COCK YOU ARE RACIST AND MUST DIE GOY!

cool story bro

Attached: temp a.png (638x444, 482K)

Cops are not your friends. Hands down. But sometimes, people just need to die. A drunk motherfucker killing other people and then killing his passenger? Yeah. This is one of those times.

The problem is everyone is looking at this issue with black and white goggles on.
Yes there are retarded, sociopathic cops that will kill people with little to no reason, but these are also the exception. The majority of officers do care about the citizens they look over, especially local cops. Once you get higher up like state or federal, then you should worry. Most high up officers are fucked up one way or another.
Don't be a robot and think in terms of:
ALL COPS BAD
ALL COPS GOOD

Imagine the mental gymnastics it would take to justify the cop in that video. Cops in America are mostly low IQ retards that will be the ones coming for your guns soon.

Yeah the lefties try to make this argument and it's fucking brain dead. I hat it as much as the argument that we need our freedoms but supporting cops and their law breaking behaviors.
Freedom isn't free. We can't support murder, simply because we think that the person was guilty. There is something called a "due process" and there is also the little fact that the Police is NOT responsible for "protecting " the public.
Agreed.
The cop executed a person for an emotional reason. That does not justify, nor does it excuse what he did. It just makes him badly trained.

Why do they allow low iq 400 pound cops continue to be on the police force

Is there really such a problem with recruitment that they can no longer find any male in America below 400 pounds to be a cop?

Attached: skullman.png (305x241, 44K)

Boomers in charge

This.
The people are being herded into 2 camps on purpose: either you are pro or against the cops. The middle ground where you understand that the bad cops need a punishment but not all of them are bad, is disappearing.
I don think that the majority of cops are bad. Quite to contrary. They are definitely better than a lot of cops that I grew up with in my authoritarian shithole. They are usually polite and professional, but the bad apples have to be prosecuted for what they did.
The elites want us to squabble so they can use the D&C tactics to control us, though.

Cops in America today prioritize their safety over the safety of citizens. Race relations makes this even worse.

Who gives a fuck? The bullets cost less than a dollar to remove vermin from costing millions of dollars to prosecute and jail.

Sure, there's lots of bad cops. The driver that was executed was a known killer, with a body laying on the ground right there.
Who gives a shit about retards being executed? I'd hire this dude just to go around double tapping liberals in the face. Decent shot, and does not feel bad about it.

why is this one brought up all the time? cop was charged for the nd and trying to hide it and who cares about the useless drunk that got his woman killed?

>Not one single link in the thread clarifying who that man was or what he was doing
>Just a bunch of retards making shit up

Attached: 1423000488655.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>Cops safety

>Go to store
>Look at a cop wrong
>He feels unsafe
>BANG BANG BANG!

It's more like "Cops prioritize their own feelings above the safety of others"

Attached: tenor.png (606x608, 241K)

Had Officer Feaster said he shot him because it was felony crime scene with the suspect concealing one arm/hand; he would've never have been charged. Instead he was an idiot and said he shot him accidentally.
t. law student

Looks like your typical out of shape, piece of shit, fat disgusting pig of a cop.

Attached: 0b8e6efe-051d-4b88-9272-ac53851f1420-large16x9_ImportedfromLakana.jpg (986x554, 122K)

Nigga, your whole country is retarded, and in an all out war nonstop.
How in the fuck are you gonna whine about due process with fifty murders a day on average?

Dis his mother fuck a pig?

This is literally a man-pig
Pig-man

Is this the next step of evolution?!

Not a bad defense, good chance of winning it.
But, apparently, the ebil bad nazi pig had a conscience and told the truth.

One thing I also forgot to mention is that we also live in the information age. When all the news you read is bad, you start to think everything is bad. You begin to lose the ability to take a step back and look at everything and start to grow blinders. There are 850 thousand sworn officers in the country. How many stories like this have we seen? Maybe 5 in a year? Let's be generous and say that half of the incidents like this get buried and covered up. 10/850,000 is really nothing.
Basically, people need to try and look at everything after taking a couple steps back from their hyperfocus. That said, the Jews still did it.

He sure fell quickly down into his car again after the bullet hit. Funny to watch

He's so fat. How are cops allowed to be so fucking big?

Very edgy son.

Problem is that these types of cops can kill anyone, even you, in the spur of the moment for being "surprised", which equates to them just not liking you for any reason they deem.

sadly this is true. lots of people die from it cause its so c9mmon

Ofc its funny to watch for a semibred retard who lives in murdercountry. Piece of shit.

top kek

watch the webm again really slow. multiple times

Cop is focused on the mangled body of the dying girl when Thomas pops out the window.

Its not bootlicking to point out that the statute in California specifically statest that an action that cuases the death of a person without premeditation is manslaughter.

All the commies and liberal faggots want the cop to be charged with murder ( requires premeditation) which is not what happened.

The same people calling everyone bootlickers are the ones that think ashTrayvon dindu nuffin.

This is next stage of evolution.

Attached: ManBearPigTransparentGorey.png (412x486, 193K)

WHITE LIVES MATTER
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm from the generation that grew up with cops being the Andy Griffith type. Now, watching cops playing nice with you fuckstick monkey niggers and getting killed for being officer friendly makes me mad. Fuck you childish niggers, actions have consequences.

There are many cases of people saying they shot accidentally or shot a warning shot intentionally, they thought saying that would get them of the hook. Well, in one instance in Florida, a woman shot at her husband who was supposedly threatening her life. She told the cops it was a warning shot, she received a sentence of 20 years. Had she said she shot to kill him because she was scared, she wouldn't have been charged. No joke.

Lmao, so triggered. What, did you know the faggot that killed his friend and got executed by the fat mutt cop?
No? Then shut your fucking mouth you weak, spineless scummy nigger. Jow Forums is filled with gore 1000x worse then this and you cry like a 9 year old girl. What a fucking sad existence you must have. Here; take some nigger violence instead

Attached: 1567618235530.webm (400x220, 1.82M)