Tfw Trump flip flop over the vape ban

>tfw Trump flip flop over the vape ban
What else will our glorious leader flip flop over next?

Attached: 1568465050048.jpg (593x285, 37K)

vaping was never gonna be banned. only flavoured juices containing nicotine. tobacco flavoured was never gonna be banned. neither were non-nicotine flavoured ones. why do i have to explain this in every thread do you motherfuckers even know how to fact-check

He knew the backlash that was coming.

Your mom

All of this could be avoided if age verification was enforced. How fucking hard is it to ID at the door?

This is not a fact checking website

This is a ventilator for racism from edgy teenagers

This legit made me laugh!

Attached: 1564355508197.jpg (470x470, 30K)

So is it just the tobacco industry axing a competitor again?

can you read?

More like where liberals go to yell at “Trump supporters”

>banned

I heard it wasn't even the product themselves being banned, just the marketing of the products

Legalize the weed and the vape and you just lost the election mr president. I didnt vote for a god damn hippie for president. Lets keep america great again ban the dang weed and vapers.

Literally all they have to do is ban imports in regards to anything vaping related.

>site that routinely scoops the MSM
Stay assblasted nigger

Yes, that is exactly what it was

That is little different from an actual ban. It's only slightly lighter because it achieves 99% of the effect and destroys all potential growth of the product but morons like you think "hey that isn't so bad, at least they're not totally banning it!".

Even now I have to reiterate to you that a marketing ban is 99% of the way to totally banning a product. There is almost no difference.

Nice numerals. This is a slide thread, what did you expect?

>it achieves 99% of the effect and destroys all potential growth of the product but morons like you think "hey that isn't so bad, at least they're not totally banning it!"

Sounds great to me, vaping is gay

A law was passed during the Obama admin that banned any cigarette flavors, except method lol. But I remember as I used to sometimes buy a pack of those clove cigs and all of a sudden I couldn’t anymore. They changed them into cigars.

>only flavoured juices containing nicotine
You're arguing that the government should be able to ban tasty yet unhealthy food.

no, im arguing that kids get fucking hooked because they like the taste. you can still buy your strawberry juice, you just gotta mix it with the nicotine-containing tobacco flavoured one.

Tobacco ads are severely restricted here and have been for some time.

Attached: smoking girl.png (1024x1019, 1.06M)

Why should you be forced to have tobacco flavoring?

>you can still buy your strawberry juice, you just gotta mix it with the nicotine-containing tobacco flavoured one.
Shhh, don't tell the kids.

Attached: 1527193981841.jpg (368x440, 34K)

Anybody notice a trend? It is some covert influence. Something makes trump explore extreme options, then come up with a semi rational conclusion. Could be him listening to public opinion. Could also be a strategy to manipulate the NPCs.

>Let's ban cherry wine because kids might like the sweet flavour

How the fuck is this a flip flop? He was never going to ban juuls, just flavors. He still is committed to some action against it. Fucking do some research

It’s a strategy to get media attention.

Don't believe our politicians or tobacco industry when they say its in the interests of the people. The tobacco industry are a bunch of underhanded drug dealers who would do or say anything to eliminate competition and they have big pockets.

So do all the Dems in congress vape or something?

That seems like a reasonable position. I have no problems with that.

You vaping addicts really are terrified the orange man is coming for the e-cocks you suck on all day, uh? Hopefully you sleep better at night now but might want to hop off the gaseous jew before it ruins you.